Watching Buffy

Story Info
Slaying has always made Buffy hungry and horny...
5.8k words
4.72
14.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Wesley had been invited over by Giles to review Buffy's performance. The fact that it was so late at night hadn't made him the least bit suspicious. A Slayer's primary work was at night. It stood to reason that her Watchers would keep, at the very least, odd hours.

When he got to Giles's house, the first thing he noticed was a rolled up piece of paper resting inside the curve of the knocker. He took it, unrolled it, and looked it over. It said to come in, the door was unlocked, and that Giles was waiting upstairs.

Wesley replaced the letter in his jacket pocket. That was one benefit to conducting this meeting so late. There was no one around to try and intercept the communique. He let himself in, closed the door behind him, and locked it securely.

He went up the stairs, finding the upstairs hallway with all its doors closed except for one, through which he could not only hear a series of moans, groans, and gasps, but see a golden-tanned body in tawny motion, vigorously riding up and down on an equally nude male form, the bed under him taking just as much punishment, bouncing on its legs like one or more of the room's occupants were possessed.

Wesley tensed his body. He listened as the mattress springs squeaked out the progress of lust in the next room, then heard Buffy moan in time to her own writhings. "Oh, Giles... Giles... it's so good, yeah, so good." The voice trailed off. Wesley shut his eyes. "Oh, yeah, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me good!"

The rhythm of his Slayer's bedsprings was slow but steady, like a grinding march. She was coming closer to the completion that would end the coupling. "Suck me, suck me," he heard Buffy cry, her voice frantic. She bumped her buttocks against the mattress, which thumped under her. The frame of the bed slid closer against the wall.

They kept changing positions, varying up the sounds the bed made as it always ended up the site of no less vigorous, no less noisy coupling. Sometimes Wesley could hear the slurping of Buffy's tongue on Giles or Giles's tonguing of his Slayer's pussy. Then he just heard the sighing that became a high-pitched squeal, almost electronic to his ears, as Giles stationed his head between his Slayer's sprawled limbs and applied her lips and tongue to her anus.

"Hmmnn..." Buffy's voice again. He saw the back of Giles's head as if from overview. His head covered the patchwork of yellow-gold hair as he dove down. In his mind's eye, Giles rolled his mouth and teeth back and forth upon Buffy, the tongue half out and half in her mouth as it licked the folds of labial skin. Wesley had never seen a woman nude. His major knowledge of female anatomy came from pornographic magazines when he happened to come across one at Buffy's school, which occurred more frequently than one would think. Endless close-ups in color of the female genitalia. Women with their mouths inches away from and upon the lips of the gash...

A moment later, Buffy came out of the room, totally opening the cracked door. She was, as Wesley had surmised, naked, her white gold skin bare and even more luscious with sweat covering it from toe to hairline, darkening her wheat-colored hair until the roots were almost black. Her pubic hair was finely shaven, but as aesthetic as it may have looked under ordinary circumstances, the splotch of white semen that ran down her inner thigh from within her inflamed sex made her otherwise lovely appearance raunchy, downright obscene even.

She walked past Wesley without a word, not even reacting when he turned around unthinkingly to watch as she went down the stairs, her pert buttocks jiggling with the passage, almost but not quite obscuring the red handprint on their neat roundness.

Haplessly, Wesley walked into the upstairs bedroom. He didn't think he could face Buffy, Slayers not being his strong suit even when fully dressed, but he suspected himself capable of talking Watcher to Watcher on such an urgent matter of this. He was downright put out enough to talk about even such a flustering subject as what he'd just seen.

Giles was still on the bed, putting his glasses on, his saltpeter chest hair slicked to his sweaty body, the tangled sheets pulled conservatively over his body. While Buffy looked like a champion gymnast who had just given an athletic exhibition, no matter how strenuous, her elder looked like he had just had a heart attack. The usual neat part of his hair was wildly out of sorts and he actually wiped away a line of drool before Wesley's eyes.

"My God, man!" Wesley cried. "What do you think you are doing?"

"My duty as a Watcher."

***

Two weeks ago

Giles hadn't meant to be in the graveyard that night. He knew his days of fighting the forces of evil personally were behind him. It was only that his research had uncovered a vital clue to the identity of Davos, the latest demon to come to Sunnydale, and Buffy wasn't responding to her beeper. Knowing her patrol route, Giles went to find her. Even if she hadn't met Davos, it was essential that she knew about his weakness as soon as possible.

Among the mists and forlorn headstones of one of Sunnydale's many graveyards, he found Buffy in frenzied combat with a vampire. Giles hung back as soon as he saw them, not wanting to distract Buffy. He knew she could handle herself, and this actually looked like an important opportunity to witness how his protégé handled battle when not under his watchful eye.

Buffy took a hard right, making Giles wince as he watched. Her lip was split, and she had to wipe her bloody mouth as she recovered. Then, suddenly, she thrust herself against the vampire, kissing him, even taking his hands and moving them onto the offerings of her body. It was summer, and she was wearing her usual abbreviated clothing. Giles wouldn't have thought anything of it, only now they offered little impediment to the vampire fondling her. Nor did his clothes, once she'd ripped them off of him. She was stroking his hard cock and fondling his balls and he had one hand on her hot cunt, the other one on her tits.

Then Buffy could wait no longer for her first cuntful of his bloated cock.

The nimble teenager pushed him down on a gravestone, forcing him to take a seat, then twisted lithely up and knelt on it too, shifting one knee across so that she was kneeling astride the vampire's lap.

Her slim back arched, spine bending. Her plump tits thrust out into his face and her slender belly was pressed tight to his. She was positioned atop his prick like a delicately balanced flagpole sitter.

She squirmed around deliciously, sliding her cunt on the head of his cock.

Her back was to Giles and he had a perfect view of the coupling. The vampire's balls ballooned and his thick shaft towered up from them, the purple slab of his cockhead nudging into her sex. Her wet cunt-lips were opening around the tip of that smoking hot knob and juices were running in creamy ribbons down the heavily veined shaft.

As she wriggled about, the cheeks of her ass opened and Giles could see her tiny little shithole. Cum was bubbling from that little brown slot, telling him graphically that it had been used as a receptacle as well.

Buffy worked her slit on his crown for a moment, savoring the anticipation of having all of his long, thick prick shoved up her cunt. Then she began to slide down.

His cockhead vanished. Inch by inch, his stalk disappeared into her hole. Her cuntlips sucked him in and her tunnel swallowed him up. The heavy rod edged deeper, dark veins pounding spasmodically.

Buffy sank down to the hilt of her lover's shaft, taking it all. Her slot was glued around the root and the lower curve of her ass brushed against his swollen nuts as she squirmed on the staff.

She held it all in her for a few moments, then began to rise and fall, riding his cock slowly and steadily. The vampire held her by the hips, pulling her up and down, pounding her pussy onto his prick.

Her tits swung into his face and the vampire suckled on the perky pink tips and lapped up her cleavage. Saddled on his loins, she moved at a trot, then a canter, building up toward a full gallop.

Giles watched in wonderment.

He saw a vampire's sturdy member emerge from a Slayer's hole, glistening with her juice. Then she sank down and buried it up her box again. Giles could hear the column push into her and hear the soft, moist suction sounds her cunt was making as it massaged his cock.

The vampire lifted her hips, then jammed her down hard. His cock was so huge that Buffy looked down past her tits, obviously expecting to see the outline of that thick intrusion raised in a furrow up her slim belly.

She churned her ass around, grinding, twisting in a sensual spiral as she rose and fell. Each time she shoved down, her ass-cheeks parted, showing Giles her puckered anus. Cum kept oozing from that brown bud and trickling down the cleft, joining the creamy tide that was steadily flowing from her slot.

The vampire's prick pounded up, filling her cunt and acting like a plunger. Each time he stuffed her cunt, more of her nectar oozed out. Her crotch was awash and the vampire's balls were drenched.

That seepage was getting more abundant as the nubile teenager neared the peak. Giles whimpered at the sight. He could smell the fragrance of overheated pussy as that delightful aroma permeated the air.

The Watcher's mouth watered and his prick hammered violently as his eyes feasted on the scene—and his fevered mind imagined forbidden fruits and broken taboos.

The vampire was heaving up from the grave, panting like a steam engine as his prick pistoned into Buffy's pussy. His thighs jumped with muscle and his heels drummed on the floor. He arched under her, filling her cunt.

Buffy felt his cock thunder inside her.

"Shoot in my cunt—fill me," she cried.

"Arghhh—take my cum, Slayer!" the vampire wailed. Giles saw the boy's balls explode violently and his shaft buck like a discharging cannon on the recoil. Buffy squealed and shoved her cunt down as his steaming geyser shot up into the core of her.

Jizz foamed into her lavishly, and Buffy peaked, creaming off on his erupting cock. His prick whipped in and out and a blend of both their cum poured from her. He hammered up into her and she pounded down to meet him. His spunk was splashing into her so hard Giles thought she was going to blow right off the end of his cock, as if shot from a cannon.

They drained off together and, spent, cuddled in fond embrace.

"I love fucking you," she purred in his ear.

"Let's do it again," he panted.

She giggled, delighted by his potency. She drew up and pulled her pussy off his prick. That formidable tower still stood rampant, fat and firm.

Cum gushed from her emptied pussy and his stalk was slathered lovingly, cherishing the flavor of a prick that had just been soaked in a perfumed pussy.

As she mouthed him, his balls began to swell again.

But then she drew away.

The vampire raised his eyebrows, hoping that Buffy had not had enough. He was ready--and able—to fuck with her for hours, for days, for years, for all eternity—for all night, at the very... Buffy gave him an impish grin. "Sure, we can fuck some more," she said. "But it's getting kind of late. Or early."

The vampire nodded, seeing the wisdom of that course. The blonde was a good fuck, but she wasn't worth sunlight.

Buffy got up, her legs slinky, cream foaming abundantly from her cunt. She moved toward the exit--and Giles stepped hastily back from view.

Prick jutting out and bloated balls swinging, Giles was forming a plan.

***

"I saw what you did in the graveyard."

Instantly, Buffy's impetuous, invulnerable sarcasm collapsed in on itself. She would've looked forlorn if she weren't so desperately sad. She actually hid her face behind her hands. "Oh God... Oh God, you know..."

Giles put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I just want to know why. I'm not trying to rush to judgment, but Buffy, surely you of all people know how dangerous being intimate with a vampire is!"

"I know, I know!" Buffy huffed, suppressed sobs rocking her chest. "It's just... there must be something in all the stupid Watcher archives about how slaying makes you hungry and horny, everybody knows that, and I've only had sex with Angel once, and I just needed... I made an agreement with him a month ago. I wouldn't kill him if we... did that a couple of times a week. I figure there's a lot of vampires that slip through the cracks, so just one isn't—"

"Buffy, this is far too dangerous. Far, far too dangerous to even be considered. If you... if your slaying has truly given you some kind of need..."

"Then what?" Buffy asked. "Fuck Xander? He'd want to be my boyfriend. And if I did Oz, Willow would never forgive me. And who else at my stupid school would even look at me? I'm a freak, Giles, and if I started giving it away, Cordelia would never let me hear the end of it! At least with a vampire, I can slay him if he gets too mouthy."

"I can think of several occasions when you were in an inopportune position to do that." Giles took off his glasses. "Buffy, as your Watcher, I am obliged to look after your physical and emotional well-being. If you see 'making love' as such an important part of that, I'll do what I can to support you there as well."

"Making love?" Buffy asked dubiously, wiping the unshed tears from her eyes. "Giles, no offense, but I'm pretty most guys my age couldn't keep up with me. And you're not exactly Clint Eastwood."

"Certainly not," Giles recognized. He reached down to undo his fly. "But I will endeavor."

Buffy watched as his zipper kept going lower and lower, showing the outline of his manhood inside his boxers, but not its termination. He had pulled the zipper all the way down before he reached into the cleft of his boxers and drew up his member from down his pantleg, finally bringing out the cockhead on the twelfth inch of his length. Buffy's mouth fell in shocked delight, her lips unconsciously seeking to accommodate its amazing heft. Her tongue worked along her open mouth, curling to invite him in as her eyes flickered up and down his shaft like a stroking hand.

"I'll do my best to help you out," Giles said modestly.

He took her hand and set it on his cock. She curled her fingers around the fat slab of meat and started pumping it. Giles slipped a hand between her legs and started playing with her clit, rolling it between his fingers. It felt exciting, but she really didn't need the encouragement. She was his already.

She thought of all the exciting things she and the vampire had done the night before, and she shivered with longing. She wished Randall was with her right now. She still preferred him to any other man. But if she couldn't have him, she wasn't going to sit around lonely and frustrated.

"Buffy," Giles said, so overcome with lust that now he doubted his earlier conviction, was unsure that this was really what was best for his Slayer and not just the wishes of a perverted old man. "Are you sure... sure..."

She lowered her wet cunt onto his stiff cock before he could protest. Ripping her panties and skirt out of the way, she was completely impaled on his long, thick tool. The pleasure was so intense that both of them were breathless for an instant. Giles's hands went behind her and grasped the firm smooth cheeks of her ass.

He lifted her, sliding her clinging pussy up and down on his cock.

"Jesus!" he groaned with pleasure.

She embraced him and kissed him, moving her tongue sensually inside his mouth and her legs tightly behind his back. And she slowly gyrated her hips and his prick slid in and out of her. The sensations made her reel and simmer with lust.

"Fuck me slow, just fuck me slow," she gasped. "Nobody has to know. Nobody but us. Oh Giles, fuck me, that's it. God, it's so good to have you fucking me!"

He frenched her ear and bit the firm smooth flesh of her shoulder, then just held her tightly to him as he carefully lowered their conjoined bodies to a nearby sofa. Even that brief interlude had Buffy going wild, rubbing her body needfully against his, even licking his face like an untamed animal. Slowly he lifted her up and down on his cock, satisfying her once more. She braced her knees in the sofa cushions and hissed with passion as the bulging shaft slid up into her. Her fingernails bit into his back.

"God... Buffy!" he gasped.

She knew he was close to shooting. So she stopped the movement. She sat still, his hard prick sunk deep in her. She kissed his mouth and his face, all over.

"Slow... slow, baby," she murmured. "I want to come with you."

"Don't you know how wrong this is?" Giles smiled, getting control of himself.

She nodded, grinning wickedly. "You want to stop?"

"My word, no."

"Am I good for you?"

"Heavens, good isn't the word. I've never had a woman as beautiful as you are."

"You just never looked at me that way before."

"I'm not supposed to."

"Aren't you sorry you never did?" Instead of answering, Giles brought his hands up to her breasts again. He rolled and squeezed them, lifting them to his mouth, devouring her stingingly hard nipples. Buffy shimmied her clinging pussy around on his cock.

"Are you sure you can come this way?" he asked. "I mean, wouldn't you rather be lying on your back?"

"I can come any way, as long as you're fucking me," Buffy purred. "Anyway, you can fuck me on my back next time."

"Next time?"

"Don't you want to fuck me more than once?"

"Yes, but—"

"Don't you want to fuck me everywhere? In my mouth and in my ass too?"

***

Giles had never seen a woman come so many times in a row. He counted at least four distinct orgasms before she slumped forward in his arms, gasping for breath.

"My God, how do you do that?" he whispered in her damp ear.

She smiled, looking very innocent though she was still sitting on his cock. It was still hard as a rock too, something which rarely happened to him. He realized that this fuck had been the most exciting erotic experience of their lives for both of them.

"I could come forever with you fucking me," she murmured. "Do you realize that up until a few weeks ago, I couldn't come at all? Except when I did it myself."

At first Giles was surprised that his cock had stayed so hard. But he wasn't surprised now. It was like, on some fundamental, biological level, his body knew what Buffy's body needed and, at the core of his being, he'd rushed to fulfill it. As intellectually wrong as this might be, there could be nothing wrong with making Buffy so happy.

He scooped up her incredibly firm breasts again and began sucking and tonguing her soft nipples while she talked. In only a few seconds she was panting again. She swirled her wet pussy around on his prick.

"God, you're still so hard!" she said. "Let's go in on the bed. I really want you to ram it in to me this time."

They got up off the sofa. Giles followed Buffy into her bedroom, though young and full of stamina, she easily outpaced him. If it weren't for the line of shed clothes she left behind her, he might've gotten confused as to where she was. When he finally stepped through the door, finding her panties on top of the bed like a mint left by housekeeping, she closed the door, revealing her nude body had been lurking behind it. She locked the door behind them.

"Why did you do that?" he asked her quizzically.

She came into his outstretched arms and pressed the full length of her naked body against his. They gave each other a long smoldering kiss. Giles's hands dug into her round smooth ass. She massaged his balls and squeezed the pulsing shaft of his cock.

"I want to trap you in here," she giggled. "And never let you go. I want to pretend that you're going to fuck me forever, and never fuck anybody else."

"But what about Ms. Calendar?" he grinned, bringing one hand around between her thighs and hand-fucking her slowly. "What about her?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12