Watching Ch. 02

Story Info
The play begins.
2.1k words
4.41
22.4k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
95 Followers

Lexi's 5 inch heels clicked across the hardwood floor as I led her toward the living room where Craig waited for us. Lexi was so excited she was nearly running for the living room. I had to give her leash a sharp tug to remind her of her place, 4 steps behind me.

The living room was completely dark when we rounded the corner and entered. I couldn't see where Craig was located but I was sure he could see the outline of the 2 of us.

I roughly gave Lexi's leash a tug and brought her closer to me. I pull her in so close so I could whisper into her ear. "Did you place the candles around the room as I ordered?" I whisper softly. "If you did, rub your tits against me." As soon as the words left my lips, I feel Lexi pressing her large tits against my body as hard as she can.

"Good," I whisper. "I'm going to take off your handcuffs. You're to crawl around the room and light the candles. When all are lit, then you are to come back to me." I spun her around and unlock the handcuffs with my key. When they are off her thin wrists, I pulled her back against me. "Go." I whisper sliding a book of matches into her shaking hands.

The moment her fingers close around the matches I felt her drop to her knees. She made sure to rub her entire body against my crotch as she sunk to the hardwood floor. Then she disappeared into the darkness. A moment later, I saw a flash of brilliant light in the inky darkness of the room to my right. It's impossible to see Lexi entirely, but it is obvious that she is still on her knees as she lights the first candle.

I stood in the entrance of the large living room watching as the lovely Lexi crawled around the room lighting candles. Craig didn't come into my view until Lexi had lit the 6th of 35 candles that she had been ordered to place around the room.

After I could see Craig in the flickering light of the candles, I studied him. From a distance it looked as if Lexi had been a good girl and followed my instructions. He sat in a straight backed solid wood chair completely naked. His arms were tied behind his back to the top of the chair legs. Each of his ankles and his thighs just above his knees were tied to the chair.

As ordered, Lexi had jammed a large black ballgag into his mouth and locked it behind his head. He had short brown hair and still had lean body of the athlete that he had once been. As more candles were lit I could finally see the finally instruction that I had given Lexi. Craig's erect cock was encased in what was labeled as the erection preventer.

Locked on his rather ordinary, to small cock was tight metal cage. The cock cage came in various sizes, and I obviously picked the smallest. I also made sure it was lined on the inside by very painful sharp little teeth. The object of the device was for the teeth to bite into a cock when it became erect.

Despite the teeth biting into his dick, Craig was as hard as could be. I could see the look of pain on his face as he watched his lovely wife on her hands and knees making her way around the room.

Along with his straining cock inside the erection preventer, Craig's balls were in a form of torture as well. Lexi had pulled his nuts as far down as possible then used black electrical tape to wrap around the base of his scrotum. His 2 nuts were a bright purple.

Despite being in pain, Craig hadn't been able to control himself. His lower stomach and thighs were covered by milky white cum. It looked as if he had blown his load at least 3 or 4 times while waiting for my arrival.

As Lexi made her way toward me after lighting the final candle, Craig finally looked up at me. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he recognized me. He made such as ruckus Lexi stopped crawling toward me and looked back at her husband.

"Bitch, come now!" I order Lexi. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the ground next to my feet. Without hesitation, Lexi resumed her crawl back to my side. When Lexi reached me, I directed her to turn so she can face her now struggling husband.

As his wife kneeled on the ground next to me, I stared at Craig. I kept my eyes on the naked man as I felt Lexi looking between me and her husband trying to figure out what was going on. After a moment, I place my hand on top of Lexi's brown hair and soothed her with my touch.

"Slut, the reason your husband is going crazy is I know you 2. I've worked with Craig for years. In fact, I've talked to you both at one of the Company's parties. And now, he's going to watch me fuck the shit out of his lovely wife and there isn't a damn thing he can do to stop me!"

Craig put on a show of trying to struggle against his bounds, but I know it was an act. He was loving this way too much to really want to get loose. I watched the act for a moment, then instructed Lexi to remain in her position. Leaving Lexi, I headed toward Craig.

I stepped behind the wooden chair that he is bound to and grab the rope that Lexi used to bind him. A quick tug on the rope told me that Lexi doesn't knew what tight means. Soon she'd know that I like extremely tight bondage.

After undoing the knot that Lexi tied, I gave the rope a severe tug. Only when the white rope was digging into Craig's wrists did I tie a knot that Craig would never get undone. After I finished tying off his hands, I made my way around to the front of the chair. As I moved, I gave Lexi a stare that told her that I'm not at all happy with her tie job. I saw her visibly shiver with fear before turning my attention to the rope wrapped around Craig's ankles.

After tying his ankles, I made my way up to the rope that is wrapped around Craig's thighs. As I get to work on the rope, I can see the puddle of white cum that has shot from his still erect cock. In fact, Craig's cock looked like it was ready to explode again very soon.

Instead of pulling the ropes around Craig's thighs tight, I loosen them so Craig could move his ass up off the seat. I then wrapped a length of rope around his stomach so he could only lift his ass up off the chair, not move forward or backwards.

With this finished, I stepped out of the room for the bag that I had brought with me. I returned a minute later to find that neither Lexi nor Craig had moved as much as a muscle in my absence. From my bag I pull 3 heavy duty stainless steel eye bolts. As Craig and Lexi watched, I used a chair to stand on and locate studs in the ceiling. I screwed 2 of the eye bolts into the stud roughly 10 feet in front of where Craig sat bound. The 3rd eye bolt I screwed into the ceiling directly above Craig's head.

"Lexi," I ask. "Has Craig ever had anything shoved up his ass?" Immediately, both of their heads twisted in my direction. I flash them both a large smile and wait for her answer.

"I...I don't know, Sir," she responds.

"Ok. Then we'll take it easy on him." I went to my bag and pulled out a thin butt plug and lube. Along with the plug I brought out a long piece of rope. I handed the plug and lube to the still kneeling Lexi.

"Cover that plug with a lot of lube. The more you apply, the easier this will be on Craig." As she quickly began to cover the entire plug with lube, I walked behind Craig and begin running the rope around his chest just underneath his armpits. After 4 loops around his chest, I tied the rope off behind his back. With the amount of rope I had remaining, I ran the rope through the eyebolt in the ceiling.

With everything set, I looked over to Lexi. The black butt plug was glistening with the large amount of lube covering the plug. Grabbing the rope that was hanging from the eyebolt, I yanked on it. Tied the way he was, Craig was lifted on the chair he was tied to. I gave the rope another pull and brought Craig a good 8 to 10 inches off the chair.

Holding the rope so Craig couldn't lower himself, I turned to Lexi. "Slut, I want you to take that buttplug and place it on the seat of the chair. Make sure that you place it right below Craig's asshole. He's going to learn what it's like to have his ass filled."

Craig looked to me, then Lexi with pleading eyes. However, his lovely wife stood up and walked over to her bound husband. Without an ounce of hesitation she walked behind the chair and knelt down so she could align the plug with Craig's virgin asshole.

Holding the plug upright she turned to me. "Ok, Sir. It's ready."

"Hold it there for a moment," I ordered. As soon as the words are out of my mouth, I let go of the rope. Not really being able to support his weight with his legs in their position, Craig fell until the tip of the plug began to bury itself in his ass. Craig screamed into his gag and his eyes bulged out of his head as he used all of the strength in his thighs to keep the plug from burying itself completely in his ass.

I walked toward my bag and grabbed another length of rope from my bag of tricks. "Slut, come here," I ordered as I approached the area in front of the struggling Craig. Lexi leapt from behind her struggling husband and was at my side in a blink of an eye.

I roughly grab her and pulled her wrists together in front of her. I bound her wrists extremely tight. Taking the rope, I took the loose end of the rope and ran it through 1 of the 2 eyebolts located in the ceiling in front of Craig. I pulled her rope until she was standing on just her tip toes.

After tying off the rope, I grabbed another length of rope and grabbed her right ankle. Wrapping it tightly with rope, I took the loose end of the rope and ran it through the 2nd eyebolt in the ceiling. I pulled the rope until Lexi's ankle was above her head. Then I tied it off.

Then, Lexi's dripping wet pussy was on full display for her bound husband who was struggling to keep the plug from burying itself in his virgin anus. His thighs were already shaking from the strain and I know my little plan was going to work.

I left Lexi's side and walk over to Craig and remove his gag. He instantly began to breathe through his mouth as he tried to keep his strength up. "Craig, would you like some weight added to the opposite end of the rope to help you?"

"Yes, please Sir," he panted.

"Ok, I have brought some weights. But to pay for the weights I'm going to add to your rope, I'm going to whip Lexi," I say. "For every ounce of weight I add to your rope, Lexi gets whipped. So for one pound, Lexi gets 16 whippings. So just to be sure, Craig would you like me to add some weight to your rope?"

"Honey, I'm sorry, but Sir please add a pound to my rope."

"Its ok Honey," Lexi assures Craig as I walk to my bag and produce a one pound weight. Lexi was still reassuring Craig as I tied the weight to the end of his rope. With the weight attached, I walked back to my bag and pulled out a leather riding crop.

To be continued...

Longe
Longe
95 Followers