Watching Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of Watching.
770 words
3.47
33.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BP1978
BP1978
39 Followers

As I rub my cock up and down her wet slit I notice how puffy her pussy is.

"How many?" I ask, teasing her with the tip of my cock. I can barely control myself, it feels as though my entire pelvic region wants to thrust, to reclaim what is mine.

She shakes her head with a mischievous grin and tries to impale herself on me, I stop her by balling my fists next to my cock. However it doesn't stop my cock head slipping past her slippery lips, we both groan in frustration.

"How many?" I demand.

"I don't know" her face suddenly guilty, "I lost count".

"But you left with only two?"

"Yes, but their friends were watching the football game in their room, they're a team staying over for a match."

"Tell me what happened". Concern and lust duel in my mind.

"We arrived and his friend wanted my pussy, the thought of the others watching me like you did, turned me on so much I let him fuck me there and then!"

"Did he cum in you?" By the wetness of her vulva I knew the answer already. I stirred her pussy lips with my cock.

She bit her lip as I did, "Yes, and then one of the others got up and fucked me too."

"And he came in you as well?" If possible the thought made me harder, all those men watching my wife open her legs to strangers.

"Yes, then I lost count, I was so turned on I let them use me, I think they all had a turn. At least a couple more than once!"

I was shocked, my once shy demure wife was no more and this horny sexual creature was here in her place. "You must be full still then? How much cum did you take?"

"All of it, maybe twenty loads, it's almost as though I still have a cock in me, I feel so full. I can go to the toilet and try to clean myself if you want."

I respond by flipping her onto her back, again I ease my cock head back between her lips.

"No, I'm going to take back what is mine." With great effort I slowly ease my desperate cock into her, the effect of the recent conversation evident as it as hard as it has ever been. Her pussy feels so different from normal, the recent fucking it has received making it both slick and puffy.

A couple of inches in a feel a new resistance, I push harder.

"Oh! Wait, that's too much!" She cries in discomfort.

I withdraw, finding a plug of cum on my cock, I wipe it on the bed and insert myself again. I push slightly further in, finding the viscous liquid deep in her. I increase the pressure, feeling the cum slide down between my cock and her pussy walls. The pressure is almost too much for her as she moans against my shoulder.

"I'm going to clean you out with my cock" I whisper into her ear, again withdrawing and finding my cock covered in cum that is not mine.

Using my cock as a piston I fuck my wifes sopping pussy with long steady strokes, withdrawing and then penetrating as deep as I can go. Changing angles each time to scoop out as much cum as I can with each stroke. My wife's eyes roll back as I give her the most complete fucking I can remember in years.

Eventually after several minutes my cock starts to come out cleaner, with only the odd glob of cum, replaced by her clear juices.

Satisfied that my job is complete, I change tempo, ramming my desperate cock in as hard as I can, each thrust forcing a little cry from her throat as I grind my pelvis against her used pussy.

Getting closer I forget all restraint and fuck her as hard as I can, caring only about the feeling building in the base of my cock and pelvis.

My wife senses my climax and starts to push harder back, the only sounds audible are our combined grunts and wet flesh slapping together.

As I look into her eyes I feel my cock swell and swell until I burst deep inside her, my cock shooting into her pussy again and again.

In the space of a few hours my wife's pussy has been filled, emptied and refilled with cum. First strangers and then mine.

As we slide down next to each other and stare lovingly into each other's eyes, I whisper

"Now your mine again".

BP1978
BP1978
39 Followers