Watching Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife receiving a whipping while the husband watches.
1.8k words
4.52
32.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
98 Followers

Bound as she was, Lexi was still reassuring Craig that it was fine that he asked for the weight. She was busy telling him that she knew he was in more pain than she would be in when I whipped her. She had no idea how wrong she was.

Approaching her from behind with my leather riding crop in hand, I brought the crop down on Lexi's inner thigh. The blow wasn't much, but it was enough of a surprise that she let a yelp slip from her mouth.

Craig continued to struggle holding himself up so the buttplug wouldn't bury itself in his virgin ass as I lightly spanked Lexi with the riding crop. I took it so easy on Lexi I could tell she was very disappointed in my sadistic nature. In fact, my blows were so light the flesh of her thighs and ass hadn't even begun to color.

I could tell the couple was disappointed with my first whipping. They didn't attempt to hide their disappointment either. However, I had taken my time using the riding crop on Lexi and Craig's leg were really quaking. Soon his naked body was covered with sweat as he attempted to fight the invading plug.

"Craig, it doesn't look like that 1 pound is helping you much. I have more weights with me. I have as much as a 10 pound weight that I can add to your rope. But that'll give Lexi 160 whippings."

Craig didn't say anything at first, but it was obvious he was losing his struggle and he wanted more weight added to his rope. "It's ok Honey," Lexi said. "Take the 10 pounds. I can take it." Her voice was flat and filled with disappointment.

"I don't know Sweetie," Craig panted. He was really struggling. "How about 5 pounds?" He asks looking in my direction. "Can you add just 5 pounds, Sir?"

"Absolutely. But that will mean that I'll have to whip Lexi 80 times. Are you sure you want this?" I give Craig a smile as the words come out of my mouth.

"Yes Sir. Please give me the 5 pounds." Again, as I head out of the room, I can hear Craig telling Lexi he's sorry for putting her through the whipping. I can tell it is challenging his manhood to put his wife in pain for his own relief. I can also hear Lexi telling Craig that my whippings are nothing and she can easily handle the 80 whips headed her way.

They go silent as I reenter the room. When I add the 5 pounds to the end of his rope, Craig continues to struggle to hold himself up, but not nearly as bad as before. With the weight secured I grab the riding crop and step behind Lexi. Instead of stopping to whip her with the riding crop, I step out of the room.

An instant later, I come into the room carrying a heavy leather flogger. I don't even slow down as I approach Lexi. Swinging the flogger like a baseball bat and with all of my might, the leather fingers of the flogger landed squarely on Lexi's perfectly white ass. The blow sounds likes a gun going off in the silent room. It is soon joined by Lexi's screaming voice as the pain of the blow starts to sink in.

Craig, who like Lexi was surprised by the violence of the blow, flinched. His flinching caused the plug to further make its way into his ass. The couple was now screaming in unison. "Thank you for being stupid," I say. "You think I would consider those first 16 whips, a real whipping. Now, Lexi, you fucking slut, you're going to learn what a true whipping is."

I begin by landing the flogger directly on Lexi's ass. I then start to work my way up her back. I'm only to 8 of the 80 whippings before Lexi begins to cry. She is doing her best to twist and pull her free leg up into a ball in an attempt to make a smaller target. It's no good.

Craig pleads for me to stop. However, there's no real urgency in his tone and the glistening of pre-cum at the tip of his cock tells me he wants more. Lexi's perfectly pale skin on her back and ass are already a bright pink color.

When I land whip number 9 back on the hanging beauties firm ass, a blood curdling scream escapes from her mouth. With her free leg, she pulls herself up into as much of a ball as she can. Not wasting a second, I swing the flogger straight up. The blunt of the leather straps land directly on Lexi's exposed, dripping wet pussy.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Lexi howls.

This is all too much for Craig and for the 4th time, his tortured cock and balls explode with cum. A small geyser of milky white cum shoots out of his purple cock and lands on his thighs, lower stomach and chair seat.

Exhausted from blowing his load once again, Craig can't hold himself up anymore. As his legs loose their strength. And the lower his body goes it pushes the plug deeper into his anus. Quickly, the room is filled with Craig's shouts as well as Lexi's as the plug works its way farther into his ass.

Mustering all of his available strength, Craig finally is able to stop his descent. I can seen that almost ¾ of the plug has made its way into Craig's anus. His entire body is shaking and he's covered in sweat from the effort to keep the plug from burying itself entirely in his ass.

"Craig, we could add more weight to your rope, but Lexi hasn't reached the halfway mark in her whipping yet. When we get to 40 whips, then we can add more if you like."

"No!" he shouts. I can handle it." Craig pants.

"Ok good." I then turned my attention to Lexi. She was now softly crying from the whippings. I can see that her free leg is not holding much of her weight and the strain is mainly on her wrists and suspended leg. Her gorgeous face is streaked with tear tracks.

I step up to her very closely and wipe the tears from her face. "If you want me to stop, I will untie you and leave right now. Is that what you want?" I ask softly so only she can hear me. Without hesitation, Lexi leans forward and kisses me. As her tongue attacks my tongue in my mouth. I know she wants more. I reach up and grab a handful of her brown hair and yank her head back so I can look her in the eye.

"I knew a true Slut like you would want more." I leave the room and grab a bottle of water for the couple to drink. After holding the bottle up for both of them, I grab my flogger once again. As I approach Lexi again, I can see that Craig's cock is semi-erect inside its cage.

Raising the flogger whip, I swing the whip so that it lands squarely on both of Lexi's fabulous tits. Her tits are still swaying when her scream begins to die in the room. Lexi's screams do nothing to slow, or lighten my floggings.

The next 2 land above and just below her fabulous tits with all the force I can muster. The room is filled with Lexi and Craig's constant shouting and screaming. Despite his shouts for me to stop whipping his wife, I turn to see that his once semi-erect cock is once again rock hard.

I ignore them both as I work Lexi's firm abs and her hairy pubic area with the flogger whip. When I'm finished, the skin on her front and back are now a glowing red. A constant stream of tears are running down her face and she is doing her best to not drool all over herself. And she still owes me 40 more whips!

Giving Lexi a break, I step out of the room and re-enter a moment later. I run my hand along her warm slightly welted back and over her ass. Despite her sniveling I hear her moan at my touch and know she's loving this. As I'm admiring the beauties body I hear Craig release a grunt. I look over at him and see that the butt plug that he fought valiantly to keep out of his ass, has finally won the fight. Now the plug is completely seated in his virgin ass. Even with the intrusion into his ass, his cock still hasn't gone limp.

I step around in front of Lexi and look at her. Her big brown eyes return my stare. Grabbing the back of her head, I pull her mouth to mine. Her tongue dances hungrily with mine. I break the kiss but still hold her by her hair.

"Slut, you still owe me 40 whips. Are you ready?"

Tears spring to her eyes once again. "No Sir!" she pleads. "I don't think I can take 40 more. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!"

"Ok, since you were such a good girl, I won't whip you 40 more times. But you will still owe me." She chants thank you, thank you over and over as I step behind her once again. I quickly strip out of my clothes, finally allowing my throbbing cock to come free from my pants. When I'm completely naked, I grab my final surprise for Lexi and step around off to the side of her prone body.

Before she can react, I swing a cane down forcefully so that it hits her directly on her 2 swollen nipples. She opens her mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. The pain is so intense she is unable to breath. In a matter of seconds her lovely face turns as red as a bottle of ketchup.

Before she is able to catch her breath, I step behind Lexi's sweat covered body and push my swollen cock into her dripping wet pussy. With my cock in her twat I reach up and take both of her punished nipples in between my fingers and begin to massage the cement hard nubs.

"FUCK YES!" Lexi screams at the top of her lungs when she is finally able to breathe again. "FUCK ME HARD!" She shouts as I begin to work my cock in and out of her pussy. As I build a steady rhythm of fucking her pussy and rolling her nipples in my fingers, I look over her shoulder at Craig. His eyes are glued to the picture of my cock working itself in and out of his wives pussy.

"I fucking own you both now," I say. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," the couple says in unison.

To be continued...

Longe
Longe
98 Followers