Watching Danae

Story Info
He watches wife have sex with choice guest.
2.6k words
4.27
90.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simcock
simcock
2 Followers

I always knew I was lucky and every time that I looked at her I was reminded even more forcefully. She was sexy, knew that she was, and made it a habit to flaunt it. It did not bother me one bit and I was always amused by the many persons, men and women, were distracted to their own danger, by her. Her many hours in the gym and a strict diet had produced 130lbs of sheer delight. A warm light brown complexion covering her sculptured legs and 34D bust line was just the icing on the cake. For as long as she knew, there was always the blessing, sometimes burden, of her beauty. When we started dating it took Danae some time to understand the fact that I was never fazed by her beauty. She was also of the opinion that I did not appreciate the struggle she had dealing with eyes wandering all over her body all the time. Interestingly, when we met I was never stunned by her. I had seen many gorgeous women before and I had grown to move more for the substance than the cover, not that I was not influenced by what was presented. It took us a few years to find a level on which we could communicate and then moved into the deep appreciation which led to our falling in love. I to enjoyed her beauty and watched her glide around our home all the time. Damn, I felt lucky.

After two years of marriage my admiration for Danae had not changed, neither was there any change from all the admiring eyes all around. We often had real fun recalling her adventures with men from all strata who could not help but express their desires. I was always stimulated by the thought of watching my wife live out the desires of one of her admirers. It was never discussed as I never thought that she would be the least bit interested in such activities. She was in no way stuck up and without a sense of adventure as we had fucked at some very interesting places and some interesting times. We were also, always keen to maintain our sexual intensity. She was usually very horny after a workout at the gym and knowing this I often prepared her a bath and offered to wash her body which, as is inevitable, led to some awesome sex in and out of the bathroom. As the weeks passed and each sexual exchange satisfied me there was this deep seated feeling to take it to a new level. Eventually, after one evening of stirring lovemaking I made clear my proposal. Her response was as mature yet provocative as always.

"Not a bad idea as long as I get to make the choice," she responded to my idea.

"That's fine," I agreed.

There was no trace in my mind who she was going to choose. I imagined the many guys that we both knew and wondered if she would have chosen any of them. There were also the guys at her gym, many of whom I had never met. The possibilities were endless it seemed and I could not help but wonder if I had gone too far on my current freak streak.

We had not agreed on anytime and place for our new sexual project. My being able to witness the event was the sole criterion. As the days passed however, I wondered what was going through her mind and in the end how she would perform under my stare. She had always been a daring person and I was confident that she would have provided a good show. We had also reached a wonderful level of sexual liberation which made it easy to feel that it would be another episode that we would thoroughly enjoy. My wife was also careful to keep the suspense high and even when I queried what was happening, her responses were limited to single words. I knew I had to wait and as hard as it was, there was little value in trying to get it done on my timetable. It was with pleasure that I received the news that we were having a visitor for dinner next weekend as, based on how it was said, it was clear that she had decided on who. The identity of the person remained secret and no amount of prodding could get it released. The days went by much slower than I had hoped and when Saturday finally came I was trembling with anticipation. The arrangement for the afternoon was simple. Our guest would be over, we would have dinner, then I would appear to leave for an quick errand which would allow me to get to my vantage point to witness my wife fucking this fellow. The guy would not know that I was going to be there. She would make it seem like a quick fuck for wonderful guy. Why not, all normal men wanted to fuck my wife. I was more than helpful that afternoon and getting dinner ready was more pleasurable today. As we prepared the phone rang and my wife quickly answered and after a few words she was done.

"Was that him?" I quizzed.

"No, that was Dawn," she responded.

"How is she, I have not seen her in ages, is she still coming to the gym?" I asked. Dawn was a friend of hers that was really hot. She was a fitness freak and had one of the tightest butts you could find. With years of gym work, she was well toned which, with her effervescent personality, made her very likeable.

"She actually will be popping by," my wife continued.

"Oh, lets hope she does not plan to stay, lest ... you know," I commented as I moved to get some more fruits from the fridge.

"What kind of a comment is that, Dawn is my friend and the fact that you have your agenda does not change that ... OK?" she retorted somewhat sternly.

Deep down I had to agree with her and I quietly apologized. She asked me to do the finishing touches as she went to change her dress. Our visitor was expected within ten minutes and we needed to finish our preparations.

The doorbell rang and I went to get it thinking it was our dinner guest. It was Dawn. She looked as radiant as she always was and greeted me in her usual bubbly way.

"Hey you," she said as she leaned forward to hug me.

I could not help but feel the impact of he breast on my body as we hugged. She was wearing a pale olive summer dress with the body more like a tube which allowed her breasts to spread nicely across her chest. There was obviously no bra supporting them.

"Dawn, how are you, it has been a while", was my excited reply.

It was nice seeing her, even if I would have preferred for her to visit on another day. As I walked behind her into the living room I could not but admire the rhythm with which she moved and the overall form of her body. On reaching the living room Danae appeared from the bedroom and embraced Dawn warmly. It was actually very stimulating watching them hug and for on split moment I wondered if I could propose to Danae that she make love to Dawn as her next sexual adventure. As these thoughts exploded in my head I reminded myself that this was still early in getting her to join my freak streak and it would be prudent to take things slowly. It, nevertheless, was an appealing idea. We all settled in the living room and started to chat about all the happenings everywhere. The laughter and ease of communication was great but I was always glancing at the large gold wall clock in anticipation of our dinner guest. Danae seemed absolutely oblivious to the fact that we were expecting a visitor as she engaged Dawn in deep discussions about people, places and pets. Over an hour passed and there was no sign of our visitor. At one point I asked subtly about our plan to which Danae suggested that we have dinner since there seemed to be a change of plan. She appeared somewhat annoyed at my question. As we moved into the dining room she slipped off to make a quick phone call and returned without providing any new information. There was a slight look of irritation when she returned but I did not pursue it. We all got to eating and the subject moved finally into sex and primarily the power of breasts. I immediately felt my cock respond, especially as I imagined seeming both Dawn and Danae naked before me. They were both enjoying the issue and at one point Dawn let it all down.

"What do you think of my tits?" she asked giving me a full stare. "Don't be shy, Danae knows you are normal and makes it a habit to examine all women, no matter who."

I felt like the kid caught with both hands in the cookie jar.

"Well ..., they are fine, if that is what you want to know," was my slow response. "They are very suckable," I added, much to their amusement. We all laughed heartily at my initial response and attempted comeback. The whole situation seemed so strange. There I was thinking how sexy Dawn's breasts were and given the chance to say it and I was tripping all over myself.

"I think she has gorgeous breasts," Danae piped while making a gentle grab at them. Dawn did not respond but she did not seem to mind at all. The pace eased somewhat and we ended our dinner and went back into the living room. As I was about to settle Danae asked me if I could run to the corner to collect a cake that was part of our dinner. She explained that it should have been delivered but when she called just before dinner the owner was explaining that his delivery van had just broken down. Although our guest had not arrived she said we should still have fun and not be disappointed.

The run to the cake shop was a mere ten minutes. I did not hurry as I was disappointed that the guy had ditched us and more annoyed that he did not have the courtesy to call to apologize for whatever the problem was that caused him not to show up. I wondered if there was any plan at all considering Danae's calm response to the situation. As I walked slowly back I wondered what Dawn would have said if I had answered more boldly. My thoughts went into a frenzy which made walk back even slower. When I got home I noticed that Dawn and Danae were not in the living room. As expected, I figured that they had gone upstairs to continue their chat about everything. There was a stream of music coming from one the rooms and just to advise them that I was back, I went towards the room. The sounds coming from the room caused me to pause. There was moaning and I heard Danae in a passionate and breathless way asking whoever to "do more". My cock was immediately electrified and I was excited at the thought that I would, after all, live erotic desire. Slowly I tiptoed to the door and peeped in. There was Danae spread-eagled on the bed plucking on her nipples as Dawn, yes it was Dawn, eating her pussy. A combination of shock and desire hit me but I was not about to move. Dawn was obviously doing and awesome job at sucking on her clit as Danae was writhing with please. From my vantage point I could also get an view from the vanity mirror and I could see Dawn's fingers stroking her pussy as she sucked on her clit.

"Oh fuck, this feels good," Danae moaned as Dawn fingered her pussy that was seeming flooded with juices.

"Yeah, your pussy is so warm and sweet," Dawn gasped as she took a momentary break to take a breath.

It was so sexy and although not what I imagined but my cock was so hard I was worried about my own health. I began to stroke my cock as I heard Danae get nearer to losing her mind. Dawn was not taking a break and the moaning only got deeper as her motions become more intense. In my mind I wished I had two cocks so I could fuck them both. It was so sexy. I sighed deeply at the thought and tried to remain as quiet as I could. Finally Danae had a gigantic orgasm which saw her throw the pillows off the bed as she struggled to control her kicking legs and waving arms. She was not given a respite as Dawn's mouth stayed on her clit even as she struggled to escape her source of pleasure. Thinking they were done I slowly started to move towards the stairs when I noticed Dawn taking a gadget from the vanity. It was a strap on cock. I gasped in amazement. My wife not only had her pussy eaten before my eyes, she was now going to be fucked too. There was no doubt that dawn was an expert at this. She slid onto Danae's body and slid the dark cock into her with the greatest care. It was about seven inches and thick. Her pussy seemingly accepted it without hesitation and as Dawn started to grind it into her the expression on her face communicated desire and bliss.

"Fuck me Dawn, please give me all of this cock," she uttered with her eyes still closed and her arms involuntarily grabbing for Dawn's tits.

"Oh this is sweet," she continued, "this is fucking amazing."

She started to increase her intensity and suddenly she beckoned Dawn to stop and she positioned to be entered from behind. I knew that her favourite position was doggie style so I was not surprised at all. I had to manage my own situation so I took my cock and started stroking myself. As Danae enjoyed being fucked by Dawn's strap on I pleasured my self to satisfaction. She came moments after I had shot my cum all over my palm.

It had been satisfying and as Dawn said goodbye there was this look on both their faces that said the feeling was mutual. While neither had seen me, I was sure they knew I had partaken on the scenes. The fact that I was comfortably watching TV and having a beer when they both came downstairs chatting away did not seem to be of interest to them at all. We said how nice it had been to have shared some time together and planned to do it again soon. As I closed the door Danae stayed right behind me and without prompting she said " I hope you enjoyed this evening as much as I did, I knew you were there".

"It was amazing," I concurred as I hugged her warmly.

"I know that it may not be what you were thinking of but I always wanted to make love to Dawn and it seemed she always wanted to fuck me too ... so there," Danae beamed as she playfully tugged at my cock. "Next time we have an event I want you to fuck her ... I would really enjoy that .. what do you think?" she queried with a twinkle in her eyes.

"It would be deepest pleasure ... so please start planning," I answered with a smile.

simcock
simcock
2 Followers