Watching Désirée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers

She felt his seed flowing out inside her and waves of pleasant shivers ran through her body, triggering her own soft climax. She never moaned out loud when she came, but it manifested as her whole body shivering in intense pleasure.

The man took a few deep breaths and slid his dick slowly out of her. 'Thank you.'

She smiled softly at him. 'My pleasure. So come again when you want to do this again.'

He used the sink to wash himself, got dressed and left for home, feeling much better and sure about coming here again.

Marshall stepped into the room and smiled at her. 'So, how was it?'

She grinned a little to hide her true feelings. 'Nice.'

'Want me to loosen you up for a bit?' he asked, wiping her wet mound with a wet cloth.

She shook her head. 'I'm good.'

He held up the device he brought with him. 'I use this to flush out your vagina with water and a herbal mixture that's good for hygiene and smells nice.' he said. 'It'll feel weird but you get used to it soon enough.'

The device had a cup that would encase her mound and a centimetre thick rod with holes at the tip which would slide into her.

She felt the tip between her lips and he looked at her. 'Ready?'

She bit her lip, not so much in nervousness as in desire to feel that thing inside her and what it would be like to have her pussy flooded with water and nodded.

'Here we go.' he said and gently pushed the rod inside her.

Her pussy tightened involuntary once, then relaxed a little while the rod went all the way to her womb. The device hummed softly and a flood of cool water poured into her deepest region and flushed out of her, getting sucked up in the cup.

She moaned a little while the device flushed out any remains of her customer's seed and sighed when the water stopped pouring in and the rod was pulled out of her.

Marshall used a towel pressed against her tush to catch the last water as it dripped out of her. 'Ready for the next one?' he asked while he wiped her mound again.

She nodded, feeling energised and ready to be fucked all night.

He gave her another smile and left to bring back a young man later. The young man was very shy but determined to experience a woman. He was able to fuck her very fast and it made her pussy heat up in rapid pleasure. When he came she thought he had never done it before, judging from the amount of seed he had filled her with.

Marshall cleaned Désirée up again and the routine went on for a few hours before he asked if she wanted to take a break. She would have liked to continue, but she also felt a little hungry.

He wanted to untie her when she said 'Wait.' He looked puzzled at her. 'I don't want to bother you with tying me up again.' she said. 'I can continue and eat later.'

He felt amused. 'That's sweet of you, but I'm not going to let you go hungry.'

She looked up at him. 'Then you could just feed me something?'

He looked at her for a moment. 'Feed you while you're tied like this?'

She nodded. 'If you don't mind?'

She looked innocently at him and he let out a laugh. 'All right then.' he said. 'Give me a a couple of minutes to get you something. Will a couple of ham and lettuce sandwiches do?'

She smiled and nodded. 'Please.'

He stroked his fingers through her pony to get it back into shape and left for the lounge kitchen.

She closed her eyes and thought back on all the men she had serviced and the amount of pleasure she got from being fucked for hours. She had found the thing to let her indulge herself in countless shivers and satisfy her constant lust. Her parents would disapprove, but she could hide this from them and she didn't have any real friends to worry about.

When Marshall returned he had brought a couple of sandwiches, a bottle of apple juice and a high chair.

He sat down in front of Désirée and held out the sandwich. 'Open wide and say ahh.' he chuckled.

She giggled and opened her mouth to let him stick the sandwich in it and took a bite.

He smirked a little. 'Maybe I should give you the nickname baby girl.'

She stuck out her tongue playfully. 'If you think of me as a baby, you'd be arrested for some very nasty things now.'

'I'll bet.' he laughed and fed her the rest of the sandwiches and let her drink.

'You're good now?' he asked after she was done eating.

She nodded and gave him a grateful smile. 'Thanks.'

'Okay then. I'll bring in the next customer.' he said as he left with the plate and chair.

Late at night, at the end of the shift Désirée felt satisfied for the first time in ages. She smiled dreamily while Marshall untied her and helped her from the bench. Her legs were a bit stiff and she wobbled until he grabbed her and held her up.

His strong embrace felt reassuring and she smiled up at him. 'Thank you.'

He lifted up one corner of his mouth in a little grin. 'Can't have our women crawling on the floor. Unless that was requested by a customer.'

'Meanie!' she said and pinched his butt.

'Hey!' he said as he thrusted his hips forward against hers.. 'No harassing the staff!'

She liked what he did. 'Exactly.' she said and gave him another pinch, making him push his hips once more against hers. 'I thought you were supposed to take great care of us.'

'Oh, you're quite the cheeky one, eh?' he grinned.

'Yes, and you're too late to get rid of me now. So carry me to my locker.'

He laughed, then grabbed her around her waist to lift her over his shoulder with more ease than she had expected. She let out a yelp in surprise and he walked out into the corridor with her. A couple of the other women and Stuart were in the hallway talking but stared in disbelief when they saw Marshall and Désirée.

'You're crazy!' Désirée laughed. 'Put me down!'

'Nope.' he said and gave her a gentle slap on her bare tush. 'You demanded to be carried, so I shall do just that.'

'Hey Marshall!' said Stuart. 'You know you have to ask for permission first before taking office property home with you!'

'I know. I'm only cleaning up now.'

Désirée pretended to pout as the others laughed while he took her down the stairs. He brought her to the dressing room which caused a few more amused stares of the women inside.

He put her down in front of her locker and smirked. 'Last stop.' he smirked. 'I hope you enjoyed the ride and consider Marshall Travel again for your next trip.'

She gave him a raspberry as he left the room. 'Never! The seat's too hard!' she said and laughed.

The other women laughed with her and introduced themselves and exchanged stories of Marshall's quirky behaviour.

After a relaxing shower Désirée stepped out into the street with a satisfied feeling, sniffing the cool air. 'That was a fun day.' she said to herself and went on her way home.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers
12