Watching Donna Play

Story Info
Wife plays while hubby is at resort conference.
930 words
3.7
180.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

As top salesman in the company, I got the best suite at the annual sales retreat. This year, it was at a luxury resort on Lake Superior. Another reward was that my wife came along. She is 43. I am 42. Married 12 years, 2 kids. Donna is 5'5," with an Audrey Hepburn oval face atop a swanlike neck, lovely light brown hair ( a natural blond, she darkened with each child). Her chest was 36A, with trim abs, a well defined waist flowing into a pear shaped bottom kept taut by hours on the stair master. At 43, she looked 30.

We arrived early Friday afternoon, checked out the suite, especially the hot tub next to the bed. But, duty called, I soon had my first session to attend. She decided to take a book down to the resort's bar. She wore a tight little T-shirt over her best pushup bra, a short miniskirt, tights, and elevator heels.

I arrived at the meeting. Half the team was there. Turned out the rest got held up en route. The moderator pushed it back an hour. I went back to the room. No Donna. So, off to the bar.

The bar was a bright second floor room with huge windows overlooking the lake. Donna was perched on a stool, her book tucked beneath her purse. Next to her sat two 20ish construction worker types. The one just left of her had his hand on her knee, whispering in her ear. I watched the intimacy grow for a moment, noticing that something was also growing in my pants. After seeing the gnarled working man's young but gnarled hand slide even further under Donna's skirt, I made a lot of noise to let them notice me, without being obvious about what I saw.

The flush in Donna's cheeks as she swivelled on her stool told me the white wine in front of her was not her first. " Hi, hon," she exclaimed too loudly, " This is Seth and Josh. They were nice enough to keep me company while you went to your boring old meeting. And Sethy bought me a drinkie," she giggled, " or was it two?"

Seth was a big tan kid in a muscle shirt and Miller cap, which matched the beer in front of him. Josh was scruffier, a tad unclean, like he'd had a hard day's night. Seth's hand lingered near Donna's knee.

We chatted a while, then I saw it was time for my meeting to resume. I made farewell sounds, said I'd see her at the room in about an hour. "No hurry hon,"she said, Seth's hand already toying with her hem. I glanced back as I left, sure I saw her caress his arm.

An hour passed quickly in the meeting, as the high priced consultant droned about target markets, a subject I knew instinctively- just watching Donna flirt told me all I needed to know. What I spent the hour wondering was whether she had closed the sale.

I heard voices as I unlocked the room, so entered silently. As I stood in the sitting area, I got a good view of the hottub next to the bed. Squarely in the center of the mirror, I saw a great side view of Donna's face, as she swallowed a huge cock. From the size of the bronzed thighs with it, I guessed it was Seth's, especially since in the mirror, I also saw Josh about to spear Donna's ass with his equally long, but slimmer spear. From this distance, it was hard to estimate size, but the girth of Seth's weapon put my 8 incher to shame.

I quietly shifted into the sitting room further, careful not to disturb the players in this scene. "Shit," I thought, " this is way hotter than porn videos." My groin quickly became warm as blood engorged my cock. Getting comfortable on the arm of the overstuffed couch, I eased my dockers open, allowing my rigid member to pop out of my boxers. My hand wrapped around my favourite plaything as I watched Donna's performance.

The lipstick smears on Seth's pole attested to the fact that although she was playfully teasing the peehole, she had already demonstrated her deep throating ability, perfected from years of fucking bosses, firemen, cops and any other surrogate father figures she could find. In fact, the only odd thing about tonight was that Seth was young. Still, she likes them virile, and he sure was that. He sat on the edge of the tub, his legs half submersed, now playing with her hypersensitive erect nipples, tweaking them vigorously, as Josh opened her cunt with three fingers. Josh's cock still nestled between her buttcheeks, rubbing just how she loved it.

With a powerful yank on her small breasts, Seth lifted her suddenly, impaling her on his mammoth cock. Josh immediately followed by plunging into her open anus. Donna anxiously searched for Seth's mouth, their tongues dancing with each other.

I was unable to hold back much longer, but the sound of my orgasm was drowned out by their simultaneous three way cumming. I quickly pulled myself together, as Donna said " I better shower before hubby gets up here to go for dinner...anyone want to scrub my back?" Of course, they both volunteered, giving me a chance to sneak out, and make a fresh entrance, after allowing them time to play in the shower, and regroup. I waited in the bar, sipping a beer, chatting up the barmaid, until I saw the guys leaving.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers