Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife's accidental flashing leads to much more.
15.6k words
4.75
237.8k
409

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,601 Followers

My wife, Eva and I dropped the kids off at my in-laws and we were off to a nearby city for a weekend of dining, shopping, drinking and uninterrupted sex. My wife was never a confident woman when it came to her body even though she lost all of the weight she gained from having children by running and working out but still didn't believe me when I told her how great she looked. She had nice long legs and small but perky breasts. Her ass was perfect; I told her that it was love at first sight from the first time she bent over in front of me. She loved sex but anyone with kids knows how they can put a damper on your sex lives. In her mid- 30's now, she was the stereotypical PTA mom working as an assistant in a small company and me working in middle management in a civil service job both leading routine lives but now we had our chance to let go and concentrate on our needs for a couple of well-deserved days of freedom away from the kids. Don't get me wrong, we love our kids but sometimes parents and kids just need a break from one another. There are no rules at their grandparents' house which was a vacation for them and we needed some time to ourselves to be husband and wife to each other.

It was a relaxing 2 hour drive to our destination where we had a room at a nice hotel in the downtown area in the center of all the shopping and nightlife. After we check into the hotel, my wife quickly changed into a yellow, button down mini sundress that came down to her mid-thighs that was shorter than she normally wears which accentuated her long, slender legs of her 5'8" body. Underneath she wore a white lace bra and matching sheer lace thong. Her landing strip of pubic hair was clearly visible through the lace. I told her she looked fantastic and wasted no time taking her into my arms, giving her a long, wet kiss as I groped her ass and tits while grinding against her. I ran my hands up her long, soft legs and began to finger her through her thong. I pushed the material between her pussy lips as I rubbed the soft lace against her clit. I felt her become slightly damp as I fingered her. I wanted to throw her onto the bed and fuck her right then and there but she brushed my hands away and told me we had time for that later. She wanted to get some shopping done and just enjoy not having kids around. She deserved to relax a little and we did have the whole weekend so there was no rush.

As we started along the main shopping drag, guys were checking out Eva as she walked down the street. The heels she was wearing made her legs seem even longer than they were and gave her ass that extra little wiggle. She was enjoying the attention she was receiving and I wasn't a bit jealous after seeing her glow with more confidence. She was gradually realizing she still had "it." A confident woman is a sexy woman too, so I knew I would reap the benefits later on. She was really enjoying strutting her stuff and I enjoyed watching her.

Then something happened that would change our lives, certainly our sex lives, forever. As Eva was walking down the crowded city street on this beautiful summer day, we didn't realize that she was walking over a subway grate. As the train passed underneath, Eva's dress blew up over her waist, ala Marilyn Monroe, exposing her sheer lace thong and bare ass to everyone on the street. Her thong was still pushed into her pussy and her lips were exposed along with the dark hairs through the lace. It looked like an enhanced camel toe. I saw several guys in front of her stop and openly stare as my wife froze to try and pull her dress down.

She tried to pull it down in front but she was still flashing her ass. Then she tried to hold down the back but the front blew up again. I saw the guys in front smiling as she struggled to stop flashing everyone on the street. I turned around to see who was behind us and three guys looked at me smiling. One winked at me, another gave me a thumbs up while the third stood there with his mouth open just staring. Women were elbowing their boyfriends and husbands as they openly glared at my wife's accidental exposure. It was only about 30 seconds, if that, but those seconds seemed like my wife's thong and ass were exposed for 30 minutes; time seemed to freeze.

I have no idea how many people saw my wife that afternoon but it had to have been dozens on that crowded street. After the train passed, her dress came back down and she blushed when she saw everyone looking at her. Then we just blended in with the crowd as we continued our stroll down the street. Everyone on the street that day saw my wife's most private parts but I wasn't a bit jealous at all. As a matter of fact, it was just the opposite; my dick was getting hard thinking about all those people looking at my wife's accidental exposure. My heart was beating fast, the adrenaline was flowing and I was proud that so many guys were staring at my exposed wife, most likely wanting to fuck her. The fact that she was desired by so many other men made her even more desirable to me. I found it to be exciting and exhilarating. It was like taking a drug; the high was indescribable but I was instantly addicted and had to have more but I was afraid my shy wife would never let it happen again, let alone expose herself purposefully.

We talked about what happened over lunch when Eva had gotten over her initial embarrassment and we had a good laugh over a couple of margaritas. She told me no matter what she did, her dress kept blowing up. She was so frantic for those few minutes and in hindsight, all she had to do was step off the sidewalk grate and the problem would have been solved. I told her how all the guys really enjoyed the show and were staring at her ass and pussy. I told her how sexy she looked, how guys are always undressing women with their eyes and with her incident, she cured their curiosity.

I then confessed, "To be honest Eva, I got really turned on seeing all those guys looking at your exposed body. They were almost drooling over you. I could tell they would love to fuck you."

Eva blushed as I was telling her how turned on I got but she also confessed, "As long as we are being honest with each other, my pussy got a little wet too. I felt kind of sexy with everyone watching me. Every woman wants to be desired. I saw the guys staring at me. It was embarrassing but now I find it was exciting. It was nice to do something naughty, even if it wasn't planned. So you don't mind if other men see me that way?"

My cock began to get hard. "It didn't bother me one bit dear. All of those guys wished they were me. Knowing they want to fuck you makes me want you even more. It really turned me on and it's getting me excited just talking about it now."

"So you would be ok if I did something like that again? I don't want you saying OK and then getting mad at me later."

I looked at Eva and said, "I would encourage you to do it again or even more. I'm so horny right now and it's all because of how hot you look and all those guys wishing they could have seen more. Just knowing you are hot from your exposure is driving me wild."

Eva looked deep into my eyes for a moment, then reached under the table and rubbed my hard cock through my pants, confirming I was serious. She then excused herself to go to the ladies room; I watched every sexy step she took. Upon her return I noticed she unbuttoned a few buttons on her dress from the bottom, a few from the top and had something in her hand. She passed it to me under the table. I looked down to see that she handed me her bra and thong. Initially, I was stunned but then I almost came in my pants when I realized my wife was naked underneath her dress. I hurriedly stuffed them into my pocket as we ordered one more margarita. I asked the waiter to make them stronger this time. We were teasing each other under the table as we drank.

Her nipples got so hard from the air conditioning and being turned on that they now poked through the cotton material of her dress. Her areola were barely visible through the top of her dress. I managed to unbutton a few more buttons on my wife's dress under the table before we finished our drinks and headed over to the downtown mall. I don't think she was aware of what I had done. If she did, she pretended not to know and was OK with it. A few margaritas always helps loosen her up too. I was curious as to what she had in mind for her next adventure. The anticipation was killing me.

As we walked down the street I noticed that guys couldn't take their eyes off my wife. Her long, shapely legs were on display and her tits bounced freely under her dress. The slight wind was in front of us and pressed the top of her dress against her tits making them more visible through the thin cotton material. I was proud as hell and so was she. I also noticed that women were looking down at her legs then giving my wife dirty looks. I figured they were just jealous at her for showing so much of her thighs but then I noticed that with so many buttons unbuttoned on my wife's dress, not only was she flashing a lot of her long legs and thighs but with every stride her dress opened up enough that she was also flashing her neatly trimmed pussy.

I wasn't sure if Eva knew how exposed she actually was that afternoon but I knew I wasn't going to say anything that would ruin my fun of watching this blatant exhibitionism of my wife. I remained silent and kept watching the looks on people's faces when they noticed her exposed cunt. I would then glance down to get a view of her myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I got a rush of desire each time I caught a glimpse of her pussy knowing other people could see it too. Her hard nipples poked through the top of her dress and her breasts moved freely with each step she took. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress. I was so proud that my wife made other women mad and made guys want to fuck her. She was mine; all mine and I loved showing her off. Her blatant exhibitionism fueled my desire for more; just like getting hooked on drugs; the more she displayed, the more I wanted.

We walked into the mall and did some window shopping when we came upon a shoe store and Eva instructed me to wait outside. I was curious but followed her instructions. She walked around the store perusing the selection of shoes. A young salesman noticed the gap in her dress and quickly offered his assistance. Eva showed him a pair of shoes and he went into the backroom to see if they had her size in the style she had selected. When he returned, Eva sat down as the salesman got down on his knees in front of her. As she sat, the front of her dress opened up almost as far as her waist, her long lean runner legs exposed.

As the salesman helped remove her shoes, her legs parted exposing her bare pussy and his face lit up. You could tell he got a glimpse of heaven. My heart beat double time watching my wife expose herself to this young man. I was shocked but excited by her boldness. He slowly removed each shoe while surreptitiously peeking up my wife's dress. He then maneuvered to spread her legs even further apart as he helped her slip on the new shoes by lifting her foot onto his thigh one at a time. My wife became a great actress by pretending she didn't know how exposed she really was.

She got up from the chair and began to strut around the store with the salesman's eyes fixed upon her every move. She even bent over at the waist to adjust the strap on the shoes, giving the salesman a view up the back of her dress to her bare ass. I was dying of excitement watching my wife exposing herself to this young man. The look on the salesman's face was priceless; he looked like he was hypnotized or in a trance. It was like the rest of the world didn't even exist. His attention was 100% fixated upon my wife and what she may expose next. She then sat down and leaned over to take off the shoes and as she did, she gave the salesman a view down her dress to her perky, 34b tits.

She asked him for another pair of shoes and he had to cover his erection with the box of shoes my wife rejected. He came back with another pair but a colleague followed right behind him and placed himself behind a rack of shoes but in a perfect place to watch my wife's exposure. The first salesman must have told his buddy about my wife and he placed himself in a position to watch the show too. My cock was getting hard just watching my wife's new found confidence. She knew she had the power over them now and she was playing her sexiness card to its fullest. I'm not sure if she noticed the second salesman but it doubled my pleasure watching all of this unfold.

Eva was now in full control of the situation as the salesman helped her to put the new shoes on her feet as her legs parted once more but not only exposing herself to the salesman in front of her but to his friend hiding behind the shoe rack. The friend's face was priceless as he got a full view of Eva's cunt as his friend helped fit the shoes upon her feet. His jaw dropped and eyes widened as her pussy was fully exposed. She then leaned over to expose her tits once again. My dick was so hard just watching this take place in front of me. This was so out of character for my wife but I was loving every second of it. The addiction of her exposure was intensifying with her every move. I couldn't get enough and I wanted more. At one point, the salesman even got a little bold by openly running his hands along my wife's feet and calves.

Eva tried on several pairs of shoes that afternoon but the highlight was when she tried on a pair of boots. She raised her leg really high and opened them wide; even drawing the attention of a few of the customers too. My formerly shy wife was now putting her nakedness on public display and I wished it would never end. As word spread around the store several salesman and male customers would, at times, put themselves in a position to catch the brazen display of my wife's exhibitionism. She might as well had been completely naked for as bold as she was that afternoon. She did end up buying a couple of pairs of shoes but at that point I would have let her buy a dozen pair just to see her on public display.

When she came out of the store she had a devilish grin on her face and asked, "Well, did you like the show dear? I was afraid you might get jealous but I was having such a good time, I couldn't help myself."

There were beads of sweat on my forehead as I responded, "Eva, you were fabulous. You are such a cock tease. I loved your little act and I love you. Those guys wanted to fuck you right there in the store and I don't blame them."

She winked at me and said, "You better carry the packages," as she looked down at my obvious erection. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was afraid you'd be mad."

"Mad is the furthest thing from my mind right now."

We were both so horny by now that we almost ran back to the hotel. I even lifted the back of her dress a few times along the way to give the passersby a view of Eva's ass. She would playfully slap my hands and tell me to stop but there is no doubt she was loving it. As soon as we closed the door in our room we fell into each other's arms and started mauling each other while stripping off our clothes. I threw Eva down on the bed and immediately began to lick her pussy while stopping at times to tell her this is what the men she flashed wanted to do to her. Each one wanted a taste of her pussy and to finger fuck her. Eva was dripping wet, hot and horny. Her exhibitionism lit a fire in both of us that we hadn't felt in a while. It didn't take her long to cum as I started to suck on her clit. I didn't stop eating her pussy until she had three orgasms. She was still on fire as I climbed between her legs and began to fuck her.

I kept telling her how hot she looked showing everyone her pussy and bending over to let them look at her tits down her dress. I told her what a slut she was as I was fucking her hard. I told her how each guy she flashed wished he was fucking her right now like I was. The thought of the shoe salesman fucking my wife kept flashing through my mind. I tried to ignore the thought of watching as he pounded her pussy but the image in my mind kept coming back of my wife's legs spread wide open, her juicy pussy on display as he climbed between them and started fucking her. I had never had a fantasy like this before. I tried to get that image out of my head but I lost control of my thoughts. I shouldn't be fantasizing about another man fucking my wife but I couldn't help it. The thought fueled my sexual desire for her even more.

I then bent her over to fuck her doggie style; her favorite position. I was fucking her so hard our skin was slapping together as I fondled her tits and ass. I saw the salesman touching her feet and legs and knew he wanted to touch more. As I fondled my wife, I secretly wished the salesman was the one groping her while he fucked her from behind. It didn't take me much longer to cum and I filled her pussy with my semen but I imagined it was the salesman filling her pussy with his seed. Eva's teasing helped build a sea of cum in my balls and I grunted loudly as I released my sperm into her cunt. We both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy to catch our breath. We hadn't fucked like that in months. I knew at that point we were both addicted to Eva's exhibitionism and I wondered what she would do next for an encore. My addiction had to be fed and I hoped Eva felt the same way.

I told Eva I haven't seen her that turned on in a long time. She told me it was difficult being sexy when she works, takes care of the kids and running them around to play soccer or to be with their friends. She felt she was getting older and it was nice to know that men still found her attractive. She wanted to live a little this weekend and was glad I didn't mind her new found hobby. She felt more comfortable being adventurous while we were out of town as she'd never see these people again. She was happy I wasn't mad. I asked what she would do next and she told me we would just see what opportunity arises next and gave me a wink and a smile.

I didn't want to confess that I was fantasizing about the salesman fucking her. I didn't want to risk ruining the fun times that were brewing. She did ask, "So the thought of other men wanting to fuck me doesn't bother you?

"No, Eva. On the contrary it really turns me on. I never knew I would feel this way."

"Would you let anyone else actually fuck me?"

I didn't know if she was testing me and I couldn't even admit my fantasies to myself. "I, I, um, I don't think so."

"So you aren't sure?"

"Well, I don't know." I was surprised by this questioning. I was kicking myself for not being more decisive and Eva can always tell when I'm lying. Now she got me thinking about whether she wanted to fuck them.

"So were you thinking about fucking the salesman while I was fucking you?"

"Well, I may have thought about it, but it was just a thought. You were the one telling me how guys wanted to fuck me. You have nothing to worry about. I would never do anything like that behind your back"

I didn't realize it at the time but we both just planted a seed in each other's mind.

We ended up taking a short nap while cuddled in each other's arms. We then started to get ready to go out to a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I showered and freshened up first before Eva took her turn. She seemed like she was in the bathroom forever but when she came out... WOW. Her long sandy blonde hair was done up perfectly, with her makeup making her look even more beautiful. Her lips were ruby red from her lipstick. She had on a short, low cut, black slip dress with lace on the top and along the bottom with a slit up the side that was held up with thin straps. The smooth, satin material clung to every curve of her body. Underneath she wore sheer black stockings that came up to just below the slit in her dress and revealed just a hint of bare thigh above. She wore a pair of open toed black heels that showed off her perfectly polished and manicured toes. She wore my favorite perfume so she smelled great too.

Jay142
Jay142
3,601 Followers