Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 02

Story Info
Eva's exhibitions lead to more adventure.
8.8k words
4.71
70.5k
102

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,542 Followers

When Eva and I returned from our weekend getaway, she was a new woman. She fucked me every day for a week after, often fantasizing about her rendezvous with Sam. Things naturally slowed down after a while but reliving the memories of that night when she acted like a total whore were often part of our foreplay.

When Eva would put on some lingerie before one of our sexual romps she would ask me, "Do you think Sam would like this?"

When she gave me blow jobs I would say things like, "I bet Sam wished you were sucking his dick right now" or "pretend you are blowing Sam."

While we were fucking I would make her call me Sam. I loved hearing her cry out, "Fuck me Sam, fuck me while Jay watches us." It would drive us both to a wilder passion.

She would whisper in my ear, "I would love to fuck Sam again. If he were here right now I'd let him use my mouth, my pussy and my ass just like last time."

Eva also began to dress in sexier clothes than she did before but certainly nothing like she did that weekend. Her skirts were a little shorter, she wore more tank tops, halter tops, bought some compression shorts for when she ran and wore shorter shorts in general. I noticed our male friends and neighbors checking her out more and Eva enjoyed letting them look down her tank top or she'd bend over in her nice tight shorts in front of the house while stretching before her daily runs. She didn't feel comfortable flashing around town but I would occasionally get her to wear a thin, white tank top with no bra when a pizza was delivered or let a shoe salesman peek up her skirt at her panties while shopping. My wife didn't know it but I posted some pictures of her sucking Sam's cock and fucking him on an internet site, making sure her face couldn't be seen. I loved reading the comments about my slut wife.

Eva did keep some of her conservative tendencies. She did buy a higher cut, one piece bathing suit to wear around our pool but she would only wear her new bikini when it was just our family around. Even though my wife had loosened up a lot more, I still craved seeing her flash other guys and to see her get fucked again. That weekend gave me an addiction to her exhibitionism and I needed a fix.

We were at a friend's picnic and Eva was wearing a pair of white shorts and a light yellow tank top. It wasn't that revealing but guys would try to sneak peeks down her top when she bent over. I overheard a couple of neighbors saying what a nice ass and legs Eva had which made me proud. My buddy Zak was there. I've known him since we were in grammar school and Zak was the always popular with the girls. He had that 'bad boy' image, could certainly talk a good game and always seemed to have women wanting to go out with him. He was a tall, burly man who owned a small construction company. He was married and divorced a couple of times and never settled down. He was a man whore and could never sustain a long term relationship. I was just the opposite of Zak. That's probably why we got along so well.

When he was over the house he would always flirt with Eva, even playing a little 'grab ass' from time to time but neither my wife nor I was offended; it was just Zak's way. I knew he would never really try to sleep with Eva; I trusted him with my life and my wife. Deep down, I think she liked the attention too. It was a hot summer day and the kids were having great time at the picnic playing with all of their friends and cousins. The adults were drinking beer, playing corn hole, or just socializing. The kids thought it would be funny to throw some water balloons at the men. Kids were chasing the guys and the adults were firing balloons back at them. It was all in good fun.

Then three of the kids bombarded Eva with multiple water balloons. My wife naturally screamed in surprise and she was a little angry too. Then her anger turned to embarrassment when she realized that her thin tank top turned transparent and her thin lace bra was clearly visible. Not only was her bra on display but her nipples could be seen through the wet material and started to get hard from the cold water hitting her. You could see her powder blue bikini panties through her wet shorts.

The kids just ran around laughing not knowing what the results were of their antics but all of the guys just stopped what they were doing and stared at my wife. Then the giggles broke out and even a wolf whistle. At first Eva didn't notice how exposed she was but then turned bright red when she realized all of our friends were looking at her transparent clothing. She tried to cover up but there was no way she could hide her entire body so she just started laughing with the rest of the crowd. One of her friends went into the house to get a towel but even that didn't help much. I could see guys trying not to stare but they kept glancing over at my partially exposed wife. It didn't take long for the hot summer sun to dry her clothes but the accidental exposure gave me another rush of excitement only making me want more.

Later that evening Eva told me that Zak followed her into the house at one point and snuck up behind her and whispered in ear, "You have some beautiful titties, Eva. It's a shame you don't show them off more often." He then ran his hands over her 34b tits and gave them a little squeeze. She pushed his hands away while telling him to "stop."

My dick started to rise as I ran my hands over her tits and squeezed them myself. "You know Zak is right. You should show off your nice titties more often. Zak has always had a crush on you babe. I'm sure he'd love to see more of you."

I drew Eva in to embrace her while feeling her ass and tits. I then slipped my hand into her pants to find a dampness in her panties. "You enjoyed showing off this afternoon didn't you dear?"

"Well, it's not something I planned to do Jay but it was a little exciting to have all the guys checking me out. I would never do anything like that intentionally."

"Zak is always undressing you with his eyes and I know he enjoyed it. He told me how jealous he was that I have such a good looking wife. I bet he would love to fuck you if given the chance."

"I think I know where you're going with this. I don't think I could fuck anyone we know. It was different being out of town."

I was disappointed at that statement but it didn't stop me from planting the seed as we kissed. As I stripped off her clothing, I kept telling her how the rest of the guys wished they could see her now that all of her clothes were off. I told her how guys would be fucking their wives tonight fantasizing about her. If Zak didn't have a date, he'd be jerking off thinking of her. Eva got so hot when I told her how Zak and the other guys wanted her. As I licked her pussy, I told her how my best friend would love to be tasting her. When she sucked my dick, I told her Zak was probably dreaming about her lips wrapped around his hard cock. While I was fucking her from behind I told her to pretend it was Zak driving deep into her cunt. She kept telling me to stop talking like that but she kept getting hotter. When she finally called me Zak, begging to get fucked, it drove us both over the edge, cumming as we both fantasized about my buddy screwing her.

After we composed ourselves, Eva asked, "Do you really want Zak to fuck me?"

I just looked at her and grinned. "Would you do it with him?" She just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. The seed was taking root.

Over the course of the next few weeks, we would discuss the possibility of asking Zak to come over one night. We would fantasize as we fucked but Eva still wasn't sure she could do anything with someone we knew but the more we talked the more she seemed open to at least trying it once. This left me with a new dilemma. How do you ask another guy to come over and screw your wife? If I could ask anyone it would be Zak but it really does sound strange. I decided to broach the subject with him over a few beers. I met him out at our local sports bar to watch a ballgame. I struggled to gather the courage to bring up the subject but after our third beer I just went for it.

"You know Zak, Eva and I have been married for twelve years now. Things were starting to get a little stale and we are trying to spice things up a little. We did some experimenting while out of town a couple of months ago and we were wondering if you might want to help us out."

My buddy looked confused, "What are you asking me? You know my mind goes straight into the gutter so you should just spit it out."

"Well, Eva and I were wondering if you'd like to come over some night and you know, sleep with her."

He just stared at me in disbelief. "Are you messing with me?"

"No I'm serious. Last month when we were out of town, we picked up a guy in a bar and Eva and I went back to his hotel room and he fucked her. Well, we fucked her."

Zak still didn't believe me. "Is this some kind of joke? She'd never do anything like that. I don't believe it."

I just shook my head in disbelief. Here I was asking my best friend, who has lusted after my wife ever since I met her, to come over and screw her and he doesn't believe me. I had a difficult time even bringing this up and now I have to convince him I'm serious. I then pulled out my phone and showed him some of the pictures I took of Eva with Sam. He was still a little leery of my offer because he couldn't really tell if it was her so I played some of the video clips I took of my wife with another man's cock in her mouth, getting fucked and a close up of her ass getting pounded. He looked stunned but convinced.

"So let me get this straight; you want me to fuck your wife and she's OK with all of this."

"What the hell Zak; yes that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Fuck yeah, as long as you're OK with me boning your wife; count me in."

I told him what an asshole he was for not believing his good fortune and almost blowing it. We set it up for the following Saturday when we had arranged for my parents to watch the kids overnight. For those next few days, Eva was pretty nervous. I didn't want her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with doing but at the same time I really wanted to see her another man again. I told her we'd have the same ground rules as the first time; if either one of us started to feel uncomfortable, we could back out, not questions asked. I would tell Zak what the rules were too. If nothing else, maybe she could just show off her body for us, maybe let us do a little touching, basically, nothing that hasn't happened already.

On that Saturday we dropped the kids off at my parents' house and went out for a light dinner and drinks. I could tell Eva was really nervous and told her we didn't have to go through with it. She told me, "Let's just see what happens but don't be disappointed if I change my mind."

Of course, I said, "I understand" but I didn't have the heart to tell her that I would be deeply disappointed if she backed out now. My mind was craving to see her expose herself and to fuck another man again. I did what any man would do in these circumstances; I bought her another drink.

Eva seemed more relaxed once we got home. She was in a familiar surroundings and had a few drinks in her too. The plan was to have a couple of drinks with Zak and then my wife would model some lingerie for us to help loosen her up. Then at some point we'd both know that it would either end there or we would proceed further in the bedroom. Eva was dressed in a jean mini skirt and tank top when Zak arrived at 7 PM carrying a 12 pack of our favorite brew and a bottle of wine for my wife. I greeted him at the door, exchanged fist bumps, and lead him into the living room where Eva was sitting.

You could tell they were both a little nervous. For as long as I've known Zak, he has never, ever been nervous around women but this was different. He had known us both since before we were married and while he always had his eyes on Eva, he never would have done anything to jeopardize our friendship. They could barely look at each other when Eva got up to give him a little hug as a welcome. I grabbed some beers and opened the wine for my wife and went back to the living room as they were nervously making small talk with each other. I still don't think he really believed this was happening and was almost waiting for us to tell him he was set up for a huge joke. I told him the ground rules, that anyone could back out at any time with no questions asked and we'd forget the whole thing ever happened.

Zak readily agreed, "I'm happy you'd even consider letting me fuck your wife. Oops, sorry to be so blunt Eva."

Eva just giggled a little shaking her head, "I would expect nothing less from you Zak."

We sat around drinking, making small talk and I could see Zak looking over at my wife's long, slender legs and undressing her with his eyes. As we relaxed, a little sexual tension could be felt in the room but no one said too much about the plans for the evening. My buddy and I were afraid to push too fast and ruin our plans for the evening. I saw Eva begin to relax too as she started laughing and joking around. She also casually parted her legs so Zak could get a peek at her panties up her skirt. I was more than pleased to see this. It gave me hope that things just might work out in my favor tonight.

After I filled Eva's glass with more wine I casually mentioned, "Maybe it's time for you to show Zak some of the lingerie you bought just for tonight."

Zak sat silently as we both waited for my wife's response. "Oh, I don't know dear. Do you think Zak really wants to see it? I wouldn't want to embarrass him"

"What do you think Zak? Would you be embarrassed if Eva modeled some lingerie for us?"

He replied, "I'm not sure; you know how shy I am, but I'm willing to take the risk as a favor to you."

We all chuckled a little and my wife gave me a look which was a silent check to make sure I wanted her to continue. I gave her a wink and a nod as my signal to start her seduction of my buddy. She took a deep breath and excused herself. She retreated to the back of the house where she applied a little more makeup and changed into her first outfit. She was taking her time and I was getting worried she was going to back out but just as I was about to go check on her, I heard the bedroom door open along with her slow footsteps into the living room. Zak and I were anxiously awaiting for Eva's entrance. Her first outfit was a floor length satin gown that looked like a long, black slip. It had a bra like top and clung tightly to the rest of her tall body. There was lace along the top and along a high slit along her left leg that showed plenty of her thigh. It was cut low in the back just above her ass. She wore open toed black heels. Although she looked fabulous, you couldn't see anything through the material. I guess she wanted to start off a little more conservative which is understandable. It also started the evening off with a tease and leaving us wanting more.

Eva paraded around the living room allowing us to check her out as we were both undressing her with our eyes, wishing we had x-ray vision. The satin gown clung to her legs as she walked. Zak's eyes were focused on my wife as she turned slowly in front of him. The material hung over her butt and flowed down her legs. When she bent over to place her drink on the coffee table, I think Zak wanted to grab her ass but he thought better of it. He just looked at me, not believing this was happening.

Zak complimented my wife on her gown, "You look lovely tonight Eva. I've always thought you were beautiful but you look even more gorgeous tonight."

"I've been telling her how hot she looks for years but she never believed me."

We sat around drinking a bit as the sexual tension escalated in the room. Eva sat with her left leg crossed, showing off plenty of her naked thigh. You could tell she was getting more comfortable with the situation. After a few more sips of wine, she asked if we were ready for the next outfit and we both told her we were. It's not likely we would have objected. While she was changing, Zak told me he just might start believing this evening was for real and couldn't believe his luck. Eva then came out in a shocking pink, lace crop top camisole and matching lace boy shorts that were cut a little high allowing her to show off a good amount of her butt cheeks. You still couldn't see too much through the lace but she was showing more skin. We could see some of her nipples through the lace but not a whole lot. She wore pink heels and gave her butt a little extra wiggle when she walked around the room.

My best friend's eyes were fixated on her every move when she did a slow turn in front of him and again bent over to pick up her glass of wine. It must have taken all of his will power not to reach out and touch her. When he saw me watching him, he just smiled at me. I was getting so turned on watching my wife tease us. She was showing more confidence and didn't mind us staring at her, drinking in her state of undress. She sat down on the sofa and we again chatted with us guys making several sexual innuendos as our eyes watched Eva's every move. I loved seeing her with so much exposed skin in front of my friend. I know he was loving every moment, anticipating what was to follow later. She asked me to refill her wine glass while she went to change; walking slowly out of the room, her ass swaying with each step then stopping to turn her head to make sure we were watching then winked at us before disappearing down the hall. I was now thinking Zak and I just may get our wish tonight.

Eva returned in a red chemise with a black lace bra cups, a smooth red satin body, black lace trim with a matching red thong and garter straps that held up matching black lace stockings and red heels. Her nipples were clearly visible through the lace this time as well as her lovely, tight, bare ass. Things were definitely beginning to heat up. My wife was now openly showing Zak her tits and ass. There is something about a garter and stockings that oozes sexiness. Eva looked good and she knew it. A woman is sexier when she feels sexy and trust me, Eva was sexy as hell.

Eva walked over in front of Zak, lifted her stocking covered leg and placed it on the seat cushion between his legs, "Jay tells me you like nylon and stockings Zak. Do you like mine?"

All Zak could say is, "Wow, Eva, you're killing me. You are one sexy lady." He then reached out to run his hands over Eva's leg, feeling the soft nylon stockings she was wearing. He kept a close watch on Eva's reaction, as he tested her for any resistance. When my wife didn't stop him, his hands then started to creep above the stockings to her bare thigh.

Eva just said, "Down boy. You'll know when I'm ready. I have a couple of more outfits to model first" Eva was in control and we all knew it.

"I don't know if Zak and I can wait for a couple more."

Zak took Eva's side, "Don't rush her Jay. I'm having a great time." He just stared at her pantied crotch while still stroking her stockinged leg.

My heart was racing as the sexual tension in the room increased. I loved watching my wife slowly exposing herself, cock teasing us in the process, increasing our desire for more. Seeing her like this was like a drug; the more she showed, the more we wanted to see. She continued to walk around the room letting us to continue seeing her lovely ass, long legs and breasts; our eyes watching every step. Being able to look and not touch was killing us too. My cock was rock hard and I saw that Zak had to keep rearranging himself in his pants so I know he was as excited as I was. Eva excused herself to go into the bedroom to change once again. I told Zak that if he thinks she looks good, that she is even better in bed. He playfully remarked that he needed proof of that statement. I told him that we may not have to wait too much longer to prove my point.

Jay142
Jay142
3,542 Followers