Watching Her

Story Info
Man watches his lover masturbate for him.
1.3k words
4.37
39.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cawoman
cawoman
1 Followers

He arrives at her place right on time. As he approaches the front door, he sees a note taped to the door. He feels a momentary letdown as he thinks, "I hope she is not canceling our plans for today." They don't have a lot of time together, and each time is spent enjoying each other to the fullest. He sees his name written on the outside of the envelope as he removes it from the door. He removes the slip of paper from the envelope and smells the faint scent of her perfume on the paper. "That could be a good sign," he thinks. He opens the paper and begins to read:

"Hi Baby, I'm glad you're here. I want you so much. Come on in and go to the bedroom. I'm waiting there for you. Hurry!!"

He turns the knob and the door opens. He enters and locks the door behind him. He hears soft music coming from the bedroom as he gets closer. The door is pulled shut, and he knocks lightly as he opens the door and enters. The room is dark except for the glow of candlelight. He looks toward the bed and she is there, lying on the bed fully undressed. They look at one another and there is an undeniable spark between them.

He starts to approach her, and she says in a soft voice, "No, Sweetie. Stay right there, and watch."

He stops in his tracks, and feels his cock grow hard instantly. The anticipation of watching what she is going to do to herself and the pure sexual atmosphere of the room is having a strong effect on him. He will watch for now, but he knows, soon, he will need to touch her.

She starts by running her hands through her hair. She is positioned demurely on the bed, legs together, crossed at the ankles. Her head is slightly elevated on the pillows beneath her. Her hands move down to her face and she caresses her own smooth skin slowly. Her fingers trail her slightly protruding collarbone, and proceed to run over her arms in a self embrace. She moves her hands to her midriff and slides them slowly upwards until they are under her breasts, scooping them up in her hands. Her small hands can barely hold the full breasts she is fondling. She moves her fingers to her nipples, and begins to rub them gently. Her legs uncross now and she moves them apart slightly, but not enough to let him get a good view of her pussy. He looks at her face; her eyes are closed and her tongue is running over her lips as she begins to pinch her nipples. He hears a soft moan escape from her lips. He is having trouble standing there, so close to her, but just out of reach. He wants to watch, and he wants to join in, all at the same time. His hand goes unconsciously to his cock, and he begins to stroke himself through his clothes.

He says to her, "Baby, you are so hot. You are driving me crazy over here. Is it okay if I take off my clothes?"

She replies without stopping what she is doing, "Yes, take off your clothes. That's the way I like you best," as she lets out a soft laugh.

He doesn't waste a moment; he is nude in record time. She looks into his eyes as her hands move to her thighs. She draws her knees up, and gradually she spreads her knees apart, applying pressure with her own hands on her inner thighs, to expose herself to him. She is spread fully now. He can see the glistening of her wet pussy. He is dying now to touch her and taste her.

"Can I join you now?" he asks.

"Soon, Baby, soon," she utters.

Her hands start at her knees and move towards her pussy. He can't wait to see her touch herself. It seems to take forever for her to arrive at the sweetest destination. When she does, she spreads even wider to give him a full view. One hand strokes her pussy lips, swollen now with passion. She moves down and he sees her finger disappear into her pussy. He thinks he may cum right here just from the sight of that. She moves her finger in and out of herself as her hips thrust to meet her plunging finger. She adds a second finger, and continues to fuck herself with her hand. Her breathing is faster, and her moans louder now. Her other hand returns to her breast, and she begins to pinch and rub her nipple.

In her breathy, excited state, she instructs him, "Baby, come closer now; sit on the bed and watch, but don't touch me."

He moves to the bed and does as she tells him. He has a completely unobstructed view of her hot pussy. He can smell her scent and he remembers the taste of her juicy center from their previous meetings. Sitting so close, yet not touching or tasting her is absolutely torturous for him, but what a sweet torture it is. He is so turned on by what he is seeing. She moves her hand from inside her pussy to her clit, and begins to make slow circles around her clit with her fingers. She is moaning and arching her back now. Her pleasure is unmistakable. Her face is flushed, and he knows she is very close to cumming. He stops stroking himself; he can do nothing but watch. He is stunned by the spectacle.

"Oh, Baby, you are killing me here," he groans.

She is too far gone to hear his words. Her excitement grows as her fingers move faster, and the pressure is increased on her clit. She cums with full force, moaning, writhing, and convulsing on the bed. Her head moves from side to side as her hips thrust with the impact of her orgasm. Slowly, the orgasm subsides and he sees her body relax on the bed. Her chest heaves rhythmically still, as she slowly recovers from the intensity of the moment. Small, soft sighs and moans come from her mouth. His eyes drift from her face to the center of her open legs. Her hand is still resting on her pussy. He sees her finger dip into her hot, swollen hole. He imagines that it is still pulsating from the explosive climax.

She looks at him, and the want in her eyes is undeniable. He feels a burst of power and masculinity knowing that even with the orgasm she brought herself to, she still needs to feel his strong cock buried deep inside her to be fully satisfied. She brings her slick wet finger to her mouth, and runs it over her lips, as if putting on lipstick.

She says to him, "Come to me now, and taste me."

He is there instantly, and his mouth goes to hers before her juices have a chance to dry on her lips. He licks her lips, and she darts her tongue into his mouth as she reaches to grasp his bulging, throbbing cock. He needs to be inside her now. He moves over her and she instinctively moves her body to take him. They can't wait any longer. He plunges into her and begins to move in long strokes. She is so hot, and wet, and the walls of her pussy are engorged from the finale of her show. The strokes become faster and more shallow. He can't hold back, and she doesn't want him to. He has waited long enough. Her hands grasp the cheeks of his ass, as he cums in her. The feeling is so intense for him. He can't remember the last time he came so much or with so much power.

His ear is close to her lips as she tells him, "Yes, Baby, cum for me."

As always, her words of encouragement add to the excitement of the moment. He is drained from the experience as he moves to lie beside her. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her.

He looks at her and simply sums up the moment saying, "Damn!!"

cawoman
cawoman
1 Followers