Watching Her

Story Info
He watches his wife enjoy herself.
1.4k words
4.38
87k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

“I guess I will go ahead and go to bed,” I said to Linda. “You coming?”

She looked over at me and said, “No, I’m not tired right now. I think I’ll stay up and watch TV – do you mind?”

“No, go ahead – it’s all yours,” and I walked over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and left the den. I’m usually the king of the late night TV watching, but I was kind of tired, and wanted to go ahead and get some sleep. I climbed into the bed, and was soon dozing.

I don’t know how long I had been asleep, but I heard vaguely a voice saying, “Mike, are you asleep?” I opened my eyes a little bit and could see Linda at the bedroom door. I didn’t say anything, and then again she said, “Are you asleep?” When I didn’t respond, she quietly closed the door and it was quiet again.

As I lay there, I wondered why she had been asking me if I was asleep. After a few minutes, I decided to go back in the den and see what she had wanted. I got up and softly opened the bedroom door and walked down the hall to the den. As I got to the end of the hall, I could hear the television, and as I got to the entrance to the den, I could see what was on, and I could see a couple of naked bodies on the screen. I glanced over at Linda and couldn’t help but grin – she was watching the late night flicks on Skinamax, I mean, Cinemax. She always gave me a hard time about watching them, so I was just about to bust her on it, when something stopped me.

As the guy and the girl on the screen got after it, I watched as Linda’s hand began to caress her breast through her pajama top. Her other hand soon joined the first one, and I felt my dick begin to stir as I watched her hands squeeze her breasts together, and then pull on her nipples. I was only about 15 feet away from her, but the den was set so that I could see her from the front without her seeing me, and I could also see the screen as well. One of her hands dropped down from her breast into her lap, and it began to rub the front of her pajama shorts. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! She always swore to me that she never masturbated, but now I was catching her doing it! She continued working with both of her hands, and I glanced down to see that there was quite a tent in the front of my shorts. I dropped my own hand and gave myself a couple of strokes as well.

The scene on the screen ended, and Linda’s hands slowed on her body. I watched for another second or two, and was about to go back to the bed, when a new scene came on, this time showing a couple of girls laying out by a pool. Knowing on Cinemax there is always a chance for action with the girls, so I kept watching. It wasn’t long until the girls on the screen had removed their tops, and began to rub lotion on each other, paying close attention the each other’s breasts. My eyes went back to Linda, in time to see her glance around, and then she grabbed the bottom of her pajama tank top and pulled it over her head, uncovering her breasts, with the noticeably hard nipples. She dropped the shirt on the couch beside her, and her hands immediately went to her breasts. As the action on the screen increased, she teased and squeezed them more and more. One of the girls on the screen bent her head down and began to lick and suck on the other one’s nipple. I looked back over at Linda, and watched with amazement as she lowered her head, raised one of her breasts, and began to lick at the nipple with her tongue. I didn’t even know she could do that, but seeing that was enough for me to reach down and slip my erection out of my shorts, and begin to stroke it in earnest.

My eyes kept alternating between the action on the screen, and my wife licking her nipples. Linda’s other hand had made it down south, and was now inside of her pajama shorts. This was so incredible – I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It wasn’t long until the girls on the screen had removed each other’s bottoms, and were now completely nude, and began to fondle each other all over. As I looked back over at Linda, she had her hands at the waist of her shorts, and she quickly pulled them down and off, leaving her naked as well. I could the wetness over her shaved pussy, and her hand quickly began to rub herself. My hand was stroking with a smooth rhythm as well, and the sight of Linda doing this was too good to be true. I could feel myself getting very close to coming, so I slowed my strokes so I could enjoy the whole show.

Linda must have been extremely turned on, as I began to hear her softly moan, as she rubbed herself between her legs. I watched as one, then two fingers disappear between her lips, and she began to move them in and out, slowly at first, and then the tempo increased. As I picked up the pace on myself, I glanced over at the television, and the two girls had now moved to a 69 position. That enough would have probably been enough to push me over the edge, but I looked back over and saw that Linda had her legs up on the couch, spread wide apart, furiously moved her fingers into her pussy. She lifted one of her breasts back to her mouth, and this time was able to get the entire nipple between her lips and began to suck. I was almost ready to come, and when she released her nipple and gave a fairly loud groan, I lost it.

I got my other hand down just in time to catch the first spurt of come shooting out. I saw Linda’s body rise off the couch slightly as she came as well. As I heard the sounds of the girls on the screen and Linda’s moans as well, I continued spurting into my hand, soon filling it. As I squeezed the last bit out of my penis, I saw Linda collapse back onto the couch, her hand still between her widespread legs. I knew I better get back to the bedroom, and I quickly got back down the hall to our bathroom. I quickly cleaned myself with a towel, and jumped back into the bed and covered up. I lay their thinking about what had just happened, and amazed at how intense it had been. After a moment or two, the door opened and Linda came into the room. I kept my eyes closed, and soon felt her still naked body against mine. She draped her leg over me, and I could feel the wetness between her legs.

“Wake up, hon – I need you.” Her hand moved to my now hardening penis, and I pretended that I was slowly waking up. I felt her pull down my shorts, and her hand began to stroke me. I usually didn’t get hard again that quickly, but I was soon at full erection. Linda climbed on top of me, and lowered herself onto my erection. She was so wet that I slid right in all the way, and she immediately started moving up and down. She was soon moaning, and took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I began to pull at her nipples, and her own hands soon covered mine as they worked. It didn’t take long until she began to moan quite loudly and said, “Oh my God, I’m coming!”

When I heard that, I felt the come rising and groaned and began to shoot into her, just as she let loose a loud groan herself and began to come, too. I continued pumping until I was completely dry, and Linda collapsed down onto me. I whispered into her ear and said, “What got into you, my dear?”

As her breathing began to get back to normal, she replied, “Just horny, babe, just horny.”

I grinned to myself, knowing the full reason why, and excited about what I had just discovered about her.

mpat
mpat
17 Followers