Watching Her

Story Info
He watches his lover masturbate.
1.2k words
4.41
75.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work dead tired. A week's worth of 12-hour days had me beat and thinking of nothing but a cold beer and cuddling on the couch with my woman watching a little TV. She met me at the door and I could tell by the way her eyes were shining that she had different ideas for the night. One look at me though and she knew she would have to wait.

Taking me by the hand, she led me to the couch and pushed down into its soft cushions. She walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and I heard the soft hiss of a beer being opened. Handing me the beer, she crawled onto the couch and pressed her body against me. Her scent and the way her nipples popped through the material of the thin tank top made me forget my aching body and focused my thoughts on her curves and the way her that body fit against mine. I ran a hand down her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me. She gazed at me with glowing blue eyes before kissing me softly and gentling laying me down on the couch. She lay her head on my chest and wiggled her body tight against me as she flicked on the TV. I laid my head down on the arm of the couch and closed my eyes for a second...

Only to wake up suddenly in a darken room. For a moment, I didn't know where I was. Then, it all came back. I had fallen asleep on the couch. She had left me slumbering peacefully and went to bed by herself.

Shaking my groggy head, I started down the hallway to the bedroom. I noticed the glow of the lava lamp lighting the way. I wonder, briefly, why she had left it on when I heard a sound I knew well. The soft sigh of her contentment reached my ears and I wondered if she was rolling over, dreaming of me in her sleep. The bedroom door was only open little bit and as my hand reached to push it open, I stopped, frozen in my tracks at the sight displayed on the bed.

She was laying on her back, legs spread slightly, with both hands fondling her perfect breasts. The soft red light from the lava lamp covered her like a velvet glow, coloring her flesh with the color much like the dusty pink between her thighs. I could just make out her sweet rose peaking from between her thighs, her nectar glistening on her lips. My cock twitched in my pants at the sight of her running her hands over her breasts.

She was gripping them softly, tweaking her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She moaned softly as she twisted her harden nipples and arched her back gracefully, filling her hands with her tits. Another moan escaped her lips as she tweaked first the right, then the left nipple, giving them the attention I wanted to give. She was lost in the sensations her hands were giving her and I loved the sight of her.

A soft sigh spilled from her lips as her right hand slide down her ribcage, over her belly and between her legs. She arched her hips, grinding her pussy into the palm of her hand. As she spread her sensual lips, she brought her index finger up between them to massage her swelling clit. Dipping down into her portal, she spread her nectar over her lips and swollen bud. She started rubbing her pussy with her right hand as she fondled her tits with her left, first pulling on a nipple then grabbing all of her tit and flexing her hand rhythmically.

I wanted so much to crawl in bed with her and put my tongue where her hand was playing but this was a secret fansty of mine. To watch a woman pleasure herself when she thought she was along. Watch the way she worked herself into frenzy using her thoughts and hands to ignite the flames inside. So I watch, one hand stroking my cock through my pants. My breath was as ragged as her was becoming.

Now, she had both hands back to fondling her tits. Squeezing them together. Pulling at the nipples making them harder then before. She was moaning and sighing constantly now. Her lips had the sexy pout I loved seeing on them. I wanted to kiss those lips, tasting her passion but I was rooted to the spot waiting to see the climax I knew was to come.

She stopped massaging her tits long enough to reach up and grab the vibrator we had hidden in the headboard. The gentle buzz filled the room as she swept it over her nether lips, coating it with her juices. She arched again as it slide over her swollen clit and her hips twitched as she worked it down between her soaked lips. She teased her opening before running over her petals. Her left hand stopped working her breasts and reached to hold her lips apart. I could see she was totally soaked from the attention she was giving herself.

Her hand held her perfect petals apart as she slide the vibrator down from her clit, dipped into her cunt and back up to work her clit. Her hips jerked every time the head hit her sweet spot and she held it there while she thrust two fingers deep inside her pussy. She worked those two fingers, slamming them into herself faster and faster before pulling them out and replacing them with the vibe. A moan tore from her lips she slide every inch of that tool deep inside. My cock jerked, remembering the tightness of her wet cave gripping my shaft.

I watched the vibe disappear between her swollen lips then reappear slick with her honey. She would slip it in, twist it around, rubbing it against her sensitive flesh deep inside. All the while her other hand flicked across her delicate spot poking from the top of her cunt. Her thighs started twitching and the flush spread across the top of her tits and I knew she was close.

I wanted her orgasm as much as she did. I loved watching her cum, hearing the moans spill from her lips, the way her juices squirted from her honey pot. I waited, breath held as she climbed higher and higher on the shaft of the tool deep inside her cunt. I watched her hips move, her nipples harden by themselves and the spasms rippling her tummy.

Suddenly, she was there. Heaven. A scream tore from her lips as her golden fluid shot from her cunt. She held herself rigid, impaled as the waves of pleasure washed over her body. Her hand franticly squeezing her clit as her thighs twitched together once, twice, three times and her body jerked with the spasms of the orgasm.

I stood there watching as she slowly came back to herself. She was so beautiful and sexy I didn't want to interrupt even though I wanted nothing more to then to gather her in my arms and hold her close as she flouted back down to earth. Her glowing neon eyes finally opened and spied me standing, watching her. She smiled slyly, held out her arms and I got my wish.