Watching Her

Story Info
Not able to sleep, I am rewarded with a vision.
2k words
3.73
26.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in the chair at the bottom of our bed and watch her sleep. She is so peaceful. Only occasionally does she snore lightly when her allergies get bad, but not tonight. Tonight she is absolutely quiet and completely out. The kids wore her out today as they do on most days. Sometimes I think I have the easier job. It is an unseasonably warm night, so warm I can't sleep so here I sit in the chair at the bottom of our bed watching her sleep. Little light is in the room and it is hard for me to see anything at all. If I am going to sit here watching her I want to be able to actually see her so I move to the adjacent bathroom and flick on the light. Pulling the door closed I adjust the brightness of the room down to a barely perceptible glow.

It is just enough light to see her lying there. She has kicked off the covers and is lying on her left side, legs tucked up slightly one on top of the other. Her head is lying on her left arm. Her right arm is in front of her chest, her fingers curled into her palm tucked into the space between her breasts. She is wearing her short, white, sleeveless night gown. In this position it does little to cover her wonderful backside. With my eyes I trace the curves of her baby blue panties as they round her cheeks, pull tightly into the crease then disappear between her legs.

I decide I want to see a little better so I step over and push the bathroom door open just a bit more. The door is closer to the bottom of the bed. The increased light doesn't reach her face so I am not concerned about waking her. After my eyes adjust I can see the tiny dark blue flowers that decorate her night gown. I can see her soft brown hair that has fallen across her neck and forehead. I can see her chest raise and fall and she breathes, utterly unaware that she is being watched. As I silently ogle this woman that I love so much I begin to feel a familiar stirring. My right hand slides up from my thigh where it had been resting to my lap, resting on top of my cock. It moves, growing. Giving it a squeeze I begin to get lost in this sensation.

A rustling of the covers as my wife shifts her positions shocks me back to awareness. She has rolled more onto her back. Her right leg remains pulled up, the pad of her foot near the knee of her left leg which has straightened and kicked closer to the side of the bed. Her left arm no longer rests under her head, but has moved into the space near her breasts previously occupied by the other. Her palm is flat, fingers lying on the slope of her right breast; her finger tip very near to her nipple.

Though not overly large, her nipples are very prominent, pointing proudly from the front of her breast. Our kids are a little older now, but she still wears nursing pads pretty much all the time because they always seem to be hard and she doesn't typically like them to be a spectacle to the public. Even in the dim light I can see the one lifting the cloth covering it like a little teepee. Her hand moves, her index and middle fingers now splayed on either side of it as if to frame it for me.

The change in position has caused her night gown to be pulled up practically to the top of her panties. This leaves her mound facing me, her right leg pulled aside leaving her open to my gazes. Her right hand is lying at the top of her panties just below her belly button with her fingers relaxed, slightly curled. As I stare like a peeping tom at my wife's panty covered sex; my hand resumes its exploration of my cock. Almost fully erect, my fingers begin to pull lightly on it through my shorts.

Again, I am interrupted, however, this time by a light moan. I strain to see her face in the dim light. Her lips are parted slightly. The movement of her eyelids indicate she is in a deep sleep, dreaming. Once again, I perceive a soft, sweet sounding moan. I notice her fingers have closed tighter, almost pinching the nipple trapped between them. Her right hand has moved further down atop her panties inching closer to the junction of her thighs. She breathes my name and my heart jumps. She is dreaming about me. Oh, how I wish I could know what I was doing to her in her dream. I am painfully hard now. I want to see more, I want to touch her, but I cannot. If she awoke she may be embarrassed. Why, I m not sure, but I know her. So here I sit in the chair at the bottom of our bed watching my wife react to the pleasures I am giving her in her dreams.

Her hand grasps her breast now which causes a sigh to be released from her lips. Her right hand has dipped lower, her fingers curling into herself. I can see a spot in her panties, darker than the rest. She is so wet. "What am I doing that she is enjoying so much", I mutter quietly to myself? Her eyebrow furrows as she moans again. Even closed her eyes betray her thoughts. She wants more. I can't resist. I don't want to wake her, but I want this to continue so I ease to the foot of the bed. Leaning over her, I ever so gently hook a finger into her panties between her legs and pull them to the side without disturbing her fingers. She reacts to the new sensation and freedom with a moan that almost sends me over the edge. This is real, this is her uninhibited. Her fingers glide through her moisture and find their target. This elicits another sigh.

Her right leg now kicks out, both legs now wide as she continues in her fantasy. Her back arches then drops back to the bed. Lust has taken over me and I have a plan. Positioning myself so I don't lose my balance and fall on top of her I use the finger hooked into her panty and with my free hand pinch the top of them. I am able to peel them down to where her fingers have joined with her bare flesh. Holding my breath I slide them down further forcing her to momentarily break contact. At this I fully expected her to wake up, but much to my delight she does not and I am able to slide them off of her.

My reward is an unhindered vision of this woman, my wife of so many years, whom I still find to be so sexy, enraptured in a vision of us together. Her legs kick further apart. Her fingers have opened herself to my leering eyes. She is wet, very wet.

Nearly trembling, I blindly reach for the bathroom door and push it open a little more. The light from the room reaches up her thighs and caresses her breasts in unison with her fingers. More moans and some nearly inaudible whispers bring my gaze back to her face. She is peaceful and full of lust all at the same time. Her neck strains, her chin reaching for the ceiling as she again quietly sighs through closed lips.

My eyes travel from her chin down across her chest as her left hand grips that luscious mound of flesh, the thumb and index finger having a tight hold on the protruding, rock hard bud. The light reflecting off her rings show me she is moving them only a little, only squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing. I become aware of the moisture in my shorts rubbing against the tip of my cock as I get more and more excited by what I am able to witness.

A little more gutturally she again whispers my name. To have a woman call out your name during sex is in itself tremendous to one's ego, but to have her do it in a dream, seems so much more real to me for she is not in control of what she says or does. My eyes continue to move back down in between her thighs. She is naked and vulnerable, unaware of her audience and the show she is performing. Her excitement and the fingers of her right hand have opened her completely. As I watch, the tip of her index and middle fingers slowly push in between the folds of skin until they are fully inside and lost from my sight.

Again her chin rises. Again she moans. I don't know how much more I can take of this. My cock is throbbing. I grab it and grip it tightly. With the way I feel, I imagine it would only take a couple strokes to send me over the edge. I force myself to let go because this show isn't over and I want to savior it. My eyes follow her knuckles as the slide up into view, pulling her fingertips behind them then back down, dipping, as they push her fingertips forward back inside herself. Their journey isn't far, only traveling a little more than an inch or two. Her movements, only extensions of her dream, are small.

My lust is getting the better of me. Rational thought is ceasing to exist. I no longer want to be a mere observer; I want to be a participant. I want to make this woman cum both in her dreams and here and now, however, I cannot just lay myself on top of her and thrust my hard cock where her fingers now roam. I leap to our cabinet and quickly find where we have two toys hidden. One very large, semi realistic, pink one fills her completely would surely awaken her. I quickly choose the other, also pink, but more slender and traditionally shaped one. Fumbling for some lube I rub it as I would love to rub myself right now.

Silently I place myself at the side of the bed looking down in between those beautiful thighs. As calmly as I can at this point I brace myself with my left hand and lean over to aim the tip of the toy at her opening with my right. A moan startles me so much I nearly abandon my quest. I will not be denied and regaining my wits, I place the tip of the toy as close to her without touching her. As her knuckles appear, pulling her fingers out of herself, I slowly push forward, replacing them with the slightly larger toy.

As it slides into her fully, she moans louder now, her back arches and just misses my head as with her left hand as both arms swing wildly to the sides, her fingers curling into the covers that are pooled under her. Short gasps of breath follow as I guide the toy out her then push the full length of it back in. It only takes three more full strokes and her breath gets caught in her throat. She tightens the death grip she has on the covers as her whole body arches. A loud combination of moan, whimper, and exhalation signal the onslaught of her orgasm. It hits her hard. She flops back to the bed, her chest and stomach shake as each new wave passes. "Oh yes, oh fuck", she cries out. She is normally far too modest to say anything like that. As her orgasm passes she purrs softly and curls into a tight ball and remains quietly and contently asleep.

With that I grab a towel that had been left on the floor after someone's shower and lay it on the bed next to my wife's beautiful ass. I release my cock from its prison and within moments am enjoying my own monstrous orgasm, shooting time and time again onto the towel. I take a chance and allow just a little to land on her backside. After all this, I don't want to wake her now.