Watching Her Bloom - Some More!

Story Info
30-something wife teases even more.
10.8k words
4.45
128.1k
45
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

My wife Diana arrived back at Heathrow in the middle of January after visiting her children back in Texas over the New Year. Was I glad to see her!

I picked her up early in the morning after her flight and we made the 2 hour journey back to our house in Dorset in the cold and wet weather. But it was great to have her back, although she looked tired after the flight from Dallas.

We had a big cuddle at the airport and we talked all the way home. Her children were well and she had enjoyed New Year's Eve with them, but now she was back home with me and was I glad. I had missed her terribly since she went away, but I had the thoughts of Christmas Eve on my mind most of the time she was away, and they kept my mind......and my cock......active!!

On that Christmas evening, Di, now in her late 30s but still looking magnificent, had dressed in a really sexy outfit when we went to the local pub, and she had blatantly put on a really sexy show for the locals, and had allowed some of the local men and older teenage boys to caress and kiss her under the mistletoe....while I watched in a state of frenzied excitement. It was the best Christmas present I could have had.....and Di knew it.

We made love...no, we fucked like animals.....on that Christmas Eve night, and I couldn't get the images out of my mind all the time she was away in America. I wasn't going to bring the subject up with her, but Di knew that I had been as excited as hell, watching 19 year old teenagers and elderly fishermen kissing her and stroking their hands all over her body.

I knew she had been a hit because I ventured down to the pub on my own on New Year's Eve and everybody was asking,

'Where's Diana tonight, then?' and 'Where's that sexy wife of yours?' I had to tell them that she was back in the States for the New Year, and there were definite groans of disappointment all round at the news. However, they made me promise to bring her along to the pub again as soon as she got back to Dorset. The idea even got me more excited.

I had a few drinks on that night at the pub but it wasn't the same without Di, and as soon as the midnight clock struck, I wandered back along the shore and took myself to bed and slept like a log.

So, she was back and for most of the next couple of days, we were in bed making love or out walking or taking down the Christmas decorations. I hadn't forgotten how good she was in bed, or how sexy she was, but I still marvelled at her stunning body and the passion she generated and, after a few days, I thought I would try and tease her a bit although, if truth be known, it was me who wanted to be teased like only she could! We were sitting having our evening meal.

'So, did you behave yourself while you were away from me in Texas?' She gave me a little grin, knowing full well that I knew the answer.

'You know I did, don't you,' and her hand ran up my trousers under the table. 'I was with my children all the time and, anyway, I've told you before that I only tease when you are there, big boy. I don't do it for my own benefit...although I must say that it can be quite nice sometimes.........but I love to see you getting all hot and bothered. I know you like it, don't you,' and she rubbed my cock up and down in my trousers, knowing from the way it was thickening and getting harder that she was right. 'I wouldn't play around without you being close, honey-pie, so don't worry on that score, baby!'

'So, you enjoyed Christmas Eve at the pub, did you,' I countered, and I ran my hand right up her thigh to feel her tight, little panties.

'Well, you know I did, but only because I knew you were watching. It made me feel naughty and excited to know you were just a few yards away, and could have stopped it at any time. That's what made it really horny for me, big boy. So what are we going to do about this,' and her fingers went up and down my hard cock again, and then she squeezed my balls. Everything she said was right, and there was no doubt that she knew how my mind worked.

'The men at the pub all asked about you on New Year's Eve, you know. They said 'where's that sexy wife, Diana,'....that's what they were all asking.'

'Did they really,' she laughed. 'What, even the teenage guys?'

'Yes, the young guys as well, they all did. You're a big hit with them all, you know.'

'And you love me being a big hit, don't you, lover boy? I know how your mind works.....brains in the trousers, as usual........are you going to take me to bed and fuck me now...or later?' she teased. My hand slid into her little panties and she was soaking wet. I knew the subject of our conversation made her just as excited as it did me. My fingers slid into her soft, warm vagina and she began to sigh. I knew she was susceptible to any suggestion, but I wasn't going to put anything in her mind that wasn't already there.

I slid my fingers gently back and forth a few times inside her, and her legs opened wide under the table. She sighed and panted, and her eyes closed in erotic excitement. Then she murmured in a whisper.

'So you want to take me to the pub on Saturday night, big boy?'

'Do I, sexy?' I wasn't going to be drawn into asking her to do anything, but as my fingers explored deep inside her, she carried on.

'Umm....yes....ohhhh, that's nice! Yes....yes, you do. You want me to get dressed up sexily, again, don't you so that you......ummm....so that you can take me to the pub and let me tease you some more...........Take me to bed......God.....take me to bed and fuck me hard......I need it now, lover boy!'

The time for talking was over and we quickly made our way up the stairs and that was that. She was hot and randy and the words she had just spoken had got my cock so hard that I didn't last very long. Whoosh! I exploded in her and she bucked all over the bed almost, as her first orgasm flooded all around her body.

We made love again, more slowly and more gently and we didn't speak about Saturday night, but we both knew that the unspoken words of our conversation might lead to something that we would both get enjoyment from. We fell asleep exhausted but excited.

The January weather on the Dorset coast had suddenly got more cold and bitter, but luckily I had taken a week off work when Diana had come home, so the following day we had a day at the shops at West Quay, Southampton. Although it was bitterly cold, the sun was shining brightly and we were able to amble around the big stores getting items for the home and such like.

I spoke to Di about clothes but she said that she had bought some new clothes back in Texas but I wasn't allowed to see them yet. This got my mind buzzing with anticipation, but the nicest thing we bought on the day was a really warm suede coat for Di, with fake fur lining, collar and cuffs. She looked really fetching in it, and it obviously protected most of her from the winter weather.....although, luckily, it still only came down to mid thigh!

I kept thinking about Saturday evening at the pub, but I tried to stay cool and controlled, and watched the sport on the TV on Saturday afternoon and, when we had our meal in the dining room, I couldn't help watch Di just grinning at me, as though she had all sorts of tricks hidden up her sleeve. God, I loved it.

'I'm going for a shower, honey,' she shouted, at about 8pm. 'You just stay down here until I've finished,' she laughed. After about 30 minutes, Di entered the lounge but she was wearing the suede coat, done up to the neck, so I couldn't see what outfit she had on. Her hair and make-up looked fantastic, however, with really dark mascara to give her gorgeous eyes a really outstanding appearance against her shoulder length blonde hair.

Her shoes were brown, high heels.....really high, as well......and she had put on tan coloured hose, but that's about all I could see. My cock started to twitch already. God, this woman was as sexy as hell, and yet nothing at all was on display, except most of her legs!!

'Come on, lover boy, don't keep a lady waiting too long for a margarita!' she teased.

I changed in double quick time and we were soon out of the door and heading along the promenade towards the pub. It was bitter, but I didn't feel a thing as I had my mind on other things!!

'So what are you wearing, sexy,' I asked her as we clung together in the cold.

'You'll just have to wait and see, won't you, big man,' and very soon we were sliding through the door to our favourite pub. What was going to happen this evening? Anything? Whatever, at least we would have a cosy evening and a few drinks.

The log fire was rip-roaring in the bar and, although it was a Saturday night, there were only about 30 people in the place. All eyes turned to the door as we walked in, and I could see sudden smiles on a lot of people's faces as they spotted Diana. Sure enough, Jimmy and Ned, the two fishermen were there, propping up their own table near the fire. It was Ned who spoke first across the room.

'Coooor! You've bought her then,' he laughed. 'She's back from her holidays then. Happy New Year to you, Diana. Let me buy you a drink for the New Year.' He quickly stood up and joined us at the bar and soon we were supping our drinks while Ned indicated seats at his table with Jimmy.

'You come and sit with us and get yourself warm by the fire. You both look frozen.....and there's worse weather to come, you know. We might even be snowed in for the night,' and we all joined in his little joke. 'Why don't you take your coat off, Diana,' he carried on. 'You'll feel the benefit when you go home!' What he really meant was 'let's have a look at you, so we can all feel the benefit.'

I was just as excited as I helped Di off with the suede coat. God, I had to sit down and just gulp as I surveyed her. She certainly had most of the eyes in the pub admiring her again.

Her skirt was dark brown suede, and it only reached about 9inches down from her waist, but it had 5 metal poppers in place at the front which went in a line from the top all the way to the hem. She had them all done up at the moment, but the night was young!! Her top was a woollen, yellow jumper that seemed to be a size too small, but only because of the way it fitted her. It was so tight and melded around her body like a second skin, particularly her magnificent breasts. It was obvious that Di had worn a thin bra which really grabbed her breasts, lifted them up firmly, and squeezed them together, like rabbits fighting in a pillow case. They were phenomenal!!

I could see Jimmy and Ned's eyes nearly popping out of their sockets as they took in the mouth watering vision, and my cock had started twitching already. She hadn't disappointed.

We joined the two fishermen at their table and immediately Di crossed one leg over the other, causing her hem line to slide right to the top of her thigh....a sight not lost on the two men. There was no doubt that she wasn't wearing stockings but the expanse of luscious thigh and dark hose on view more than made up for this.

After a second drink, Di excused herself and went to the ladies and while she was away, two of the young men came in who had been her previous pool playing partners....Tony and Jed, the same two 19 year old teenagers who enjoyed feeling her body on Christmas Eve. They saw me at the table and had some quick whisperings together. I could see the disappointment on their faces at not seeing Di but, within a minute or so, she emerged from the cloakroom.

I watched her move across the floor and noticed straightaway that she had undone 3 of the poppers on her skirt, leaving only the remaining two still done up. As she walked, her skirt split open with each stride, showing off those lovely thighs, and she had to walk by the pool table where Tony and Jed were. She smiled and said hello and I could see the teenagers were almost tongue-tied as they tried to converse normally with her. Their eyes wandered across her thrusting breasts and down to see the expanse of thigh as Diana stood provocatively with one knee bent, knowing that this would open the skirt. There was no touching at all, but Di's body language showed without doubt that she was teasing them and getting as close as she could, almost letting her breasts touch their chests as they spoke.

Suddenly, she looked across at our table and nodded her head, and then quickly came over.

'Come on, Ned, those two young men have challenged us to a game of pool. I said we could beat them easily. Come on!' She grinned at me, knowing I was again appreciating the display, and then she was back to the table with Ned to play against the two young men.

I sat with Jimmy, supping our pints, and watching a really provocative display of feminine tease. Di's skirt really clung to her hips, and every time she played a shot, her yellow jumper would stretch up to reveal a tantalising glimpse of flesh between the skirt and jumper. At the same time, the skirt would slide up the backs of her thighs as she bent over, legs apart, and the view almost reached right between her legs to whatever tiny panties she had chosen to wear under the hose. Was she really doing this for me.......or for her own benefit?

The tension was awesome and I could see the two teenage men try to get behind Diana each time she played a shot, so enabling them to get as much sight as they could of her hot, little body. For one difficult shot, Ned almost climbed on her back as he tried to help her get her cue in the right position, but that didn't seem to be of too much concern........only the way Di's wonderful shape was being displayed seemed to matter.....and my cock was really rigid under the table now.

'I bet you've missed having her to keep you warm, haven't you,' Jimmy laughed next to me. I nodded in agreement. 'She sure packs a sexy young figure....she sure does,' he went on, his eyes almost glazing over.

Jed and Tony, the teenagers, easily won the game and I could see some light hearted banter between all four of them, and then they all made their way back to me and Jimmy at the table. Di sat next to me, a huge grin all over her face, and Ned went to get another round of drinks.

'So you lost another game, my little Texas devil,' I teased. 'Was there a forfeit?' hoping there was.

'Well,' Di grinned. 'That's what we were all talking about. Tony and Jed thought I owed them both a kiss for the New Year, and Ned seemed to agree, even though he lost.' Jimmy was quick to back the motion!

'Oh yes, Diana. You weren't here for the New Year, were you, so I think it's only fair that..........!' But Di cut in and looked at me for approval.

'Well, the night is still young,' she said, 'and we have loads of food and drink left over from Christmas at home, don't we, honey.' She looked at me. 'How about a night-cap for the boys at home, and we can say Happy New Year all round.' Wow, what a suggestion. It was true that we had lots left over at home, including beer and spirits and some wine, but the thought of these 4 men, young and old, being in our own front room on a cold winter's night filled me with new excitement and trepidation. And we had some mistletoe at home, as well!!

However, it was Di who suggested it, so I wasn't about to argue. In fact, a shiver ran down my spine at the idea.

'Great,' I said, 'but let's finish the drinks that Ned is getting.' We chatted some more as we finished our drinks, and as Di sat with her legs crossed, I could see all the others taking their fill of the sexy thighs on display. Her chest was heaving in the tight jumper after the exertions of the pool game and, if they were at all like mine, all the other cocks would be throbbing at the sexy blonde wife and mother in our midst.

We were soon moving swiftly along the sea shore back towards home, Jed and Tony, Jimmy and Ned, and me and Diana. It wasn't snowing but it was cold enough to, and it didn't take us long to get inside the welcoming home, with the central heating giving out a beautiful warmth.

We quickly got the guests a drink and sat them in the big lounge while Di and I prepared some cheese and biscuits in the kitchen. We plated them up with some crisps and chutney and then I looked at Di. She had that naughty grin on her face which could only spell fun.....or trouble! Did she really engineer this for some fun, or was she just being sociable? I hadn't pushed her into anything, but the possibilities were really exciting me and keeping me on edge.

'So, they want a New Year's kiss, do they?' I said.

'Well, I think so,' she teased again. 'After all, we lost the pool game, didn't we, and a deal's a deal.' She felt my cock in my trousers. 'I can tell by this, lover boy, that you think it's the right thing to do, as well! We don't want to waste the mistletoe in the lounge, do we?' she grinned. She really was teasing me now, and I loved it, so I thought I would try to excite her and push the boundaries a little more. Would she go for it and, if so, how far would she prolong the tease?

'You know what happens to naughty, little Texas girls who like to tease, don't you?' I asked. She put an arm round me and continued to play with my cock more firmly with her other hand.

'Oh, I'd love to know, big boy,' she said. 'What does happen to naughty, little, Texas gals?' and there was a terrible tease in that sexy Texas drawl of hers.

'Well, what happens is that they get to have their bottoms spanked under the mistletoe, and when they get a New Year's kiss, they can't see who they are kissing. That's what happens to naughty Texas gals!' There, I'd set down a challenge, but it only seemed to make her worse.

'Oh my God, ummmmm.....a spanked bottom!.......is that what happens.......sounds really naughty, big boy!' but her eyes closed, her mouth opened for a passionate, tongue filled kiss, and her hand was running up and down my cock, really squeezing and pulling at me. 'Of course,' she whispered in my ear, 'if they can't see who they're kissing, then she can't really be blamed for anything that happens, can she?'

There were some unwritten messages there and, as I looked out of the window, it had begun to snow quite heavily. It was cold and dark outside, the snow was settling on the ground, and there were two old fishermen and two young men sitting in the lounge, waiting for a kiss from my wife! My cock was thick and raging as I thought of the possibilities, and the way Di was attacking my trousers, I thought that I wouldn't last long before I needed to ravage her body and take her up to bed.

But the excitement was ripping through my veins and I picked up the tray of food to take into the lounge.

'I won't be a moment, big boy,' whispered Di. 'I think I'd better just go upstairs to visit the bathroom. Oh, by the way......would a lil' old Texas girl get her bottom spanked in front of her guests if she was really naughty?' and she really was teasing me and testing to see how far I was prepared to let her go. She squeezed my cock again, really hard, and I was lost in the realms of fantasy, still trying to hold a tray of food!

'Of course she would. Right there, under the mistletoe! So off you go to the bathroom and.....ummm.....when you come down again, Diana, you knock at the lounge door...and you don't come in. Understand, you sexy little devil?' She squeezed me again and started up the stairs, grinning all over her face.

'Be right back, big boy....grrrr!' she growled. My God, what was going to happen? What had I started......and what did Di expect to happen? I carried the food into the lounge and put it onto the coffee table. All 4 men started to tuck in, and I made a point of shutting the lounge door. I could see the worry on their faces.

'Isn't your sexy wife joining us,' asked Ned in a confused tone. He thought perhaps that they'd come all the way here for a drink and some cheese and biscuits while the object of all their desires had retired and gone to bed. I smiled back.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers