Watching Her Friend's Father

Story Info
A cheerleader sees her friend's father in a new way.
1.9k words
4.32
74.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John pulled into his driveway he was surprised to see a second car parked in front of Stacy's car. Who did he know that drove a white Volkswagen?

"Ah." he remembered, putting the car in park. Stacy's friend from school, Annie. She drove that kind of car.

John had only met Annie a few times in person, but she and Stacy became pretty fast friends once Annie had moved into town over the summer. They had several classes together and both were on the cheer squad.

He thought Annie was a good influence for Stacy because she was quite mature for her age. She was responsible, well spoken, and had a curiosity about her that wasn't present in many 18 year olds. In short, she did not act like a high school girl. Though she was a senior in high school, you could be easily fooled into thinking she was a senior in college by the way she carried herself.

She really was a gorgeous girl too.

John stopped at the front door and closed his eyes as he put his hand on the bridge of his nose.

"Stop that John, she's literally old enough to be your daughter." he thought to himself. "You've been single for awhile now, but that's no excuse. Just try a dating app or masturbate if you're horny."

He shook his head and sighed a bit. He kicked the mud off of his shoes before he opened the door.

________________________

John saw Stacy and Annie sitting at the kitchen counter with papers all over the place. "Hey you two." John said, "Annie to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Hey!" they responded in unison. "You're home late dad."

"I had a long day. Got off work, helped Mr. Standon with his yard, and then picked up groceries. Are you avoiding my question?"

Stacy side eyed Annie.

"Annie is here to finish a project. We kinda were supposed to be working on it all year..." Stacy said hesitantly

John walked through the kitchen and started unloading the groceries he had brought from the car. "So you naturally waited until the last day to get started?" He said

"Well we didn't expect it to be this hard. We came straight home from cheer practice and didn't even change and we still have a ton left to do. It's still possible for us to finish tonight, Annie is just going to have to spend the night."

"Only if that's okay with you Mr. Collins. I know it's last minute." Annie chimed in a little sheepishly.

John smiled reassuringly, "I was a student once. I remember the late night cramming. Annie you're more than welcome to stay here. I'm gonna need you to clear out this kitchen so I can cook dinner. Maybe take it to the basement?"

Stacy gave him a thumbs up, "We can do that! Thanks dad."

John walked out of the kitchen saying, "No problem, but I expect at least a B."

"Yeah, like Annie's GPA could be hurt by one B" Stacy joked "I think it'd do you some good to get a D."

Annie gave her a light push.

_______________________

After dinner in the basement Stacy was on a roll. She had found a rhythm and was plowing through the project with ease.

Annie however was struggling to focus.

She kept thinking back to Mr. Collins coming into the kitchen. She had always had a little harmless crush on him, but the way he looked in those yard clothes really spoke to her. She had not felt like this before.

He was a muscular man, and it was a far cry from the average guy at her high school. They all looked boyish in comparison, but Mr Collins was all man. The way his forearms tensed when we put the groceries on the counter was almost too much. She wanted those forearms to tense grabbing her. Just thinking about it was causing her crotch to awaken in ways she hadn't felt before. She was as scared as she was excited.

Annie had to get under control. She didn't want to leave all the work to Stacy...

They worked diligently until near midnight. Putting the finishing touches on the project.

Stacy had fallen asleep on the couch by the guest bed, but Annie stepped up for her slacking earlier and finished the rest of the school work.

She just needed her purse before heading off to sleep, but she had left it in Stacy's room upstairs.

_______________________

John walked into his room distracted as he undressed for bed.

He laid down in his bed wide eyed and restless. John had watched a little tv and attempted to read a book, but nothing was helping drive out the image of Annie in that cheer uniform. She filled it out far too well; turning what was normally a moderately modest uniform into a something that was hard to ignore.

It was driving him crazy. The more he told himself it was wrong to think about, the more hot it became.

He had to do something. Rolling over he grabbed his phone and searched for "Sexy Librarian" pictures. He was not gonna fan the flames with a cheerleader search.

He found a couple of pretty lewd ones that got him excited enough to touch himself and decided to give himself some relief.

John always preferred to masturbate standing so he shrugged off the covers and took out some secret lube from his nightstand.

_______________________

Annie walked up the flight of stairs to retrieve her purse from Stacy's room, almost slipping on the first set in her socks. As she cleared the last step she heard an unfamiliar sound.

Always curious she perked her ear and sorted out the location coming from one of the bedrooms. She walked over to the ajar door and peeked through the small crack that had been left.

Annie put her hand to her mouth to stifle the surprised squeak that left her. On the other side of the bedroom was the profile of Mr. Collins with absolutely nothing on, and his right hand grasped around his member. She realized the sound she had heard was a grunt from Mr. Collins as he stroked himself.

_______________________

After applying the lube, John gripped his dick and gave it a few slow strokes as he closed his eyes. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he started to imagine Annie and her cheer skirt again. He tried to insert a sexy librarian instead, but images of the young cheerleader kept creeping back in.

Her breast bouncing as she descended the stairs, her ponytail pulled back to reveal a supple neck and shoulders. The way she leaned on the counter bringing her skirt up, almost showing what he should never see beneath.

John let out the smallest groan as he succumbed to the idea.

"No harm in an imagination", he thought.

_______________________

Heart pounding and hands shaking Annie tried to make herself look away, but something even deeper kept her eyes fixed on the grown man standing there pleasuring himself. The expert way he worked his own dick, from shaft to head, was arousing beyond what Annie knew possible.

Her eyes drank in his arms and shoulders as he moved them, her gaze shifting back and forth from the fit torso to his firm backside, back to his hand and defined arm working slowly over his shaft.

She'd never seen a dick in real life before. It was more than she expected, but not as scary as she thought.

A flash of fear shot through Annie. Her friend's dad was masturbating, and she couldn't look away. The only desire she had in the world right then was to watch.

Annie could feel her own crotch swelling and aching as she looked on, knowing she should stop, knowing that it was wrong for her to spy like this. Her body demanded that she shift so she kneeled to the floor. Accompanied with the movement was an unbelievable urge to put her hand up her skirt. She tried to convince herself stop it, but she didn't want to.

She began slowly rubbing around her thighs and pelvis. Too nervous to touch anything. Knowing that would be worse.

Mr. Collins switched hands and Annie could see his left arm muscles bulge just a little bit as he regripped himself. His strokes were a getting little faster.

_______________________

John imagined Annie pushing him onto the bed as she slowly removed her shirt, tits being pulled up with the top, and bouncing back down once freed.

He switched hands.

She'd then unbuckle his pants and widen her eyes at his dick. Complimenting how much nicer it looked than she'd imagine. She'd then ask coyly how she could please him while she'd ease it into her mouth.

_______________________

Annie couldn't stand it, she placed two fingers on around her clitoris. They slipped off immediately. She hadn't realized how wet she had gotten. One hand to her mouth and the other fumbling back to her button, Annie watched as Mr. Collins, eyes closed, began pumping faster.

Her heart was racing and her pussy was practically gushing as she watched the grown man's increasing pleasure. She wanted to be in those hands. She wanted that dick they were holding.

The thought shocked her, and she knew it was wrong, but that just made her even more wet.

_______________________

John decided that after he had taught her how to give a blowjob that he'd bend her over the bed.

He could feel himself begin to sweat a little. Masturbation hadn't felt like this in a long time.

Once bent over he'd slide up her skirt and eat her out, just enough to get her sufficiently wet so he could enter her. Being a virgin he knew she'd come fast.

He'd then gently push his dick into her glistening pussy. Slow of course. He wanted to be gentle.

John tightened his grip on his hand, but slowed his pumps to simulate the fantasy.

_______________________

Annie could feel herself cumming soon. Mr. Collins had slowed his pumps and she could see all his tense muscles responding to the movement. She tried to slow her own hands, but she wanted it. She let out a tiny squeak against her hand as Mr. Collins began to speed up again.

_______________________

John wanted to pull her ponytail as he sped up his strokes. She'd start moaning at being filled by the more experienced man, while he moaned in return at the tight lips that gripped his dick. He'd keep the other hand on her amazing hips as he pumped into her. Slowly increasing speed at her encouragement. Hearing the slapping of her ass on his pelvis mingling with her moans.

John let out an audible moan of his own outside his imagination as he passed the point of no return.

_______________________

At the sound of Mr. Collins moan, Annie almost moaned loudly herself as her orgasm crashed over her. She felt wave after wave pulse through her as she watched Mr. Collins whole body tense, muscles standing out more than ever, as he swiftly stroked his rock hard dick.

Annie's tired body tensed as she watched with astonishment as streams of white rope shot from Mr. Collins. Post orgasm guilt seeping in tried to make Annie avert her eyes, but she kept them fixated to take in the heavily breathing man holding his glistening dick.

Her chest was heaving as she felt another orgasm trying to swell, but her fear finally took over as she realized Mr. Collins' attention could come back to the door.

Annie softly scrambled back to the stairs, wiping her hand on her skirt, as she fled back to the basement.