Watching Her Go Ch. 05a

Story Info
Continues Chapter 5 (milder version).
1.2k words
4.52
41.5k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 continues in less dirty fashion.

*

Here I sat, on the throne, Angie sitting on top of me, her hot golden urine soaking me from groin to ankles, tampon string hanging from her pussy... I still sorta had to GO and I had an erection to beat the band. Whatever shall we do??? Was she kidding me??? This woman THRILLED me!

"Well, I can't "go" now sweetheart. But we CAN do something about that tampon, and you've given me a hard-on that isn't going away anytime soon. I have a FEW ideas."

She smiled, hugged me with obvious pleasure and anticipation and waited for instructions.

"Okay, Brent. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"First, we'll need to remove that tampon. Stand in front of me."

She shimmied back and then stood in front of me, her beautiful thighs wet and dripping from her piss shower. I asked her to spread her legs and squat a little.

"Like this?"

Oh yes, just like that. I nodded my assent and reached for her string, pulling it down slightly so it hung from her, heavy with her absorbed urine. I leaned forward and looked at her crotch and I don't think that I had ever seen a more beautiful vision in all my days.

"Are you going to pull it out, hon?

"In a second, Angie. I just want to look for a while."

"Okay, babe, look as long as you want, but it needs to come out soon. I don't think it can absorb any more. I bleed pretty heavy the first couple days"

She smiled and stood there, waiting for me to make my next move. I seriously think she would have stood there all day, had I wanted her to, but I had other things on my mind, and my erection needed attention soon.

I reached for the once white string and gripped it between thumb and forefinger. I pulled gently on it and felt her relax enough to release her internal grip upon the saturated cotton plug. Slowly I drew it from within her until it dropped from the folds of her labia and it swung below my hand. She was right, it was completely soaked in menstrual blood, with only a little white showing along one side of it. I looked back to her, and found that she still stood in the same pose, legs spread, smiling down at me.

"Do I have to put another in right away, Angie? Oh god, I hoped not.

"No, but unless you want to see me dripping, you had better replace it with something else."

She was right. With her legs spread like that, I could see that her pussy could hold back her bloody flood only for so long before it seeped out from between the folds of her labia and dripped to the floor. Of course, that was my hope. I would wait and watch. I wanted nothing more than to see her lips redden and watch her crimson drips as they fell to stain the tiles. And she knew that was what I wanted. She smiled a knowing smile.

Soon enough, she gave up her struggle to keep it contained and I watched as her labial lips took on the unmistaken hue of rich blood as gravity drew it down and out of her. I leaned even closer and nearly licked her, but instead, took a deep whiff of the woman I loved. She who held nothing back from me, she who let me watch her every intimacy.

She dripped her gift of blood to the floor.

That was all I could take. I stood and spun her, bending her over. She bent her legs and thrust her ass towards me, urging me to take her from behind. She used her hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, opening herself to me. Her bloodied pussy was like a bulls eye target for the arrow that was my cock, and I speared her where she stood, sinking my hardness into her warmth. I grabbed her waist, still holding the bloody tampon and pistoned in and out of her, lusting at her, FUCKING her and she was doing her best to help me, to urge me deeper and faster and harder and rougher.

"Fill me...fill me, Brent! FUCK me...USE me...uuunnngghhh....oh GOD...Fill my bleeding pussy with your cum...SPRAY me with your seed...."

The more she talked and moaned, the harder I fucked her, wanting nothing more than to give her what she craved. I pumped into her, looking down and seeing my bloody cock as it slid in and out of her until I felt the intense churning deep in my balls...

"Oh fuck Angie, I'm going to fill you, blast you...ughhughhughhh...cummingggg...!"

And I came harder than I ever had as I held myself deep inside, my cock head hard against her cervix as blast after blast of cum coated her walls with my orgasm. My knees were weak with exhaustion, but I held myself inside her, until I had filled her completely. I pulled out and she stood and turned, falling into my arms as we kissed with a passion that was hotter than a thousand suns. When we broke our kiss, she moaned and murmured into my ear that I needed to help her come now, and she pulled me into the bedroom, my cock and her pussy dripping as we walked.

She lay down on top of the white sheets, not worrying about the inevitable stains. She pulled her legs up and spread them, giving me no doubt as to what she wanted from me. I moved between her legs and kissed my way toward her pussy, wanting nothing more than to taste our passion, to drink our recent lovemaking, to make her shiver with my butterfly kisses. I needed no prompting to caress her thighs, to blow on her clit, to lick her slit, to clean her with my mouth. I was single minded and the only thing I wanted was for HER to experience a mind blowing orgasm. Nothing would stop me from this mission, this NEED that we both had.

I devoured her, sucking on her clit, licking deep inside her, tasting my own cum as it mixed with her lubrication and her blood. She moaned and cried out as I searched for her release, as I greedily took her juices as quickly as she could release them. My hands roamed over her skin, bringing her closer and closer to the little death that she so desired. I nibbled at her labia and bit the insides of her thighs and ate her pussy because I needed to taste her as she exploded onto my mouth. I craved to feel her as she shook and shivered. I wanted to hear her as she moaned through her orgasmic bliss.

And it built within her to a point that it could not be contained until she CAME with a fury that shook our worlds. The earth stood still as she heaved and bucked and screamed and died and lived and we became one being fused together mouth to groin.

Who WAS this woman that gratified my every wish, my every desire? How had we come together like this? Why had fate stepped in to make me so happy?