Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife is groped on a crowded train in front of husband.
3.7k words
4.37
213.4k
105

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktriniii
ktriniii
361 Followers

Michelle & I finished dinner at about 6:45pm. She talked non-stop about everything from the weather to politics.

There was an anxious tone in her voice when she spoke. She was probably feeling a sense of guilt & nervousness because in the past 4 hours, unbeknownst to her, I had watched her allow herself to be molested by a massage therapist & groped by a group of six guys in a bar.

On both occasions Michelle could have stopped her assailants, but on both occasions, she reluctantly allowed the molesters to continue as her body submitted to the roaming hands & fingers.

The massage therapist gave me an invitation to a party before she left our hotel room. It is being held in the outer suburbs of Sydney, an area I'm not familiar with & it's starting in just over an hour.

"Hey honey. Let's go for a walk this way." I said as we were walked out of the restaurant & headed toward the train station. "It looks a bit more scenic."

Michelle hooked her arm in mine, looked up at me & smiled as we walked in the warm mid-summer night air. Obviously feeling tipsy from the alcohol she had consumed in the past few hours, Michelle was leaning into me occasionally as she lost balance while we walked. I had to put my arm around her to keep her steady. I'm 6'1" and she is only 5'3" so her head rested nicely on my chest.

She was happy and chatted to me without a care in the world. She was also so distracted with her conversation, that she didn't even notice we had walked into the train station, standing on the platform & waiting for the outer-suburbs train.

When the train arrived, Michelle looked up at me confused as we boarded. "What the... Where are we going?" She asked, "Why are we getting on a train?"

"I don't know honey." I said reassuring her, "We know this part of the city pretty well. I thought it might be nice to explore a bit & get a drink somewhere different."

Michelle liked spontaneous actions & this was a nice surprise to her. She had a smile from ear to ear as we walked through the train trying to find a seat. "Man it's crowded," I said walking in front, "I wonder if there are any spare seats in the next carriage?"

I had just passed one of the doors as the train pulled into the next station, a couple people got off & I was lucky enough to score a seat. When I looked around to get Michelle to sit on my lap, I could see she had been pushed back down the isle by the crowd of people who just got on. There must have been some kind of football game on in the suburbs, because they were all dressed in red & white colours as they crammed into our carriage.

There were a few kids, teenagers & some middle aged guys. Michelle was about five people back from me standing at the side of the seats near the door. Even though I was only 4 or 5 metres away from her, she hadn't seen me yet.

It felt like we were in a can of sardines as I waited for the crowd move a little. In the end, I thought I would just wait until the next stop before I tried to grab her. I also didn't want to be that annoying wanker on the train who yells out to people.

An announcement came over the PA; "Service from Sydney to Paramatta. Next Stop is Redfern."

Parramatta is where the party is, so we are going to be on here for at least another 40 minutes which should still get us there by 8pm, I thought to myself.

We could have got a taxi, but I figured it would have been hard to pull off the spontaneous act after giving the driver an address.

When I looked over to Michelle, I could see these two old guys in the seat she was standing next to. Both were looking out the corner of their eyes at my wife's slim size 8 body. Her left hand held the loop handle above her, while she was using the vertical pole which divides the seats from the doorway as her other support. The pole holds the clear glass which works as a wind break for the passengers when the doors open.

With her body stretched like this, her perky A cup breasts were pressed tight into the silk fabric of her dress. Michelle had no idea how naked she looked right now. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra & these two lucky old guys had the best seats in the house.

The old guy closest to her moved his arm onto the armrest of the seat. His hand was now at the exact height & about an inch away from her crotch. The train rocked and moved around a lot & Michelle was being pushed from behind by the crowd as they struggled to keep their balance. Every time she got pushed forward, the dirty old pervert was able to cop a feel with the back of his hand.

His mate was staring at her body to, but she just looked straight ahead & out the window as the train pulled into the next station. Again only a few got off, but more people squeezed their way on, so I still couldn't get to her. She was smart enough to stay where she was and held on tightly to her support handles.

The train was now so over filled; she was pressed right up against the armrest. The old guys were clearly loving the view of this hot blonde 34 year old woman standing so close.

His fingers now started to wiggle & move nearer, tracing their way around her pubic area. Michelle knew what he was doing, but she just continued to look out the window ignoring the roaming hand.

She was stuck & couldn't move if she wanted to, as the guys hand had become more assertive. He began to pull up on the front of her dress, as the back of his hand massaged her mound with his knuckles. She started to blush, as the old master continued to maneuver her hemline up until it was released & hanging loose over the armrest.

She stood helpless in front of him, unable to move with his hand now under her dress. Michelle was still facing to the side of the train, staring out the window calmly, until suddenly her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped.

She looked down at him annoyed, giving him a death stare like she was about to slap him in the mouth. He just looked up, into her eyes and grinned smugly. With a couple rounded movements of his elbow, he was able to change her expression from stern to breathless.

Michelle had removed her hand from the above handle and now had it resting on the man's shoulder as she struggled to breathe.

The train was very rocky & I could see she needed to hold on to something to keep her balance. This made her powerless to stop the old master, as he continued to take advantage of her predicament.

"Next Stop; Newtown" The electronic announcement coming from the speakers was in a woman's voice.

The train began to slow down for its next stop as more people started pushing toward the door. The old guy was smart enough to see the crowd moving. So to ensure she didn't get swept away from him, he moved his right hand from her crotch to her waist and forcefully pulled her into the small space in front of himself and his mate.

I lost sight of them as the vacating crowd was now blocking my view. Just as many people were getting on as getting off, so I just sat and waited until the mass of bodies cleared.

The new passengers moved away from the door and settled. To add to my day's fortune, I now had a better view of my wife through the glass as she stood facing away from me, but directly in front of the two old perverts.

A large lady with frizzy hair had sat in the seat across from me. This would seem like a bad thing, but I could use her hair to camouflage my blatant staring in case either of the guys noticed me.

Michelle's ass was pressed into the glass divider, but as the train increased in speed, so to do the unsteady rocking of the cabin. She had nothing to hold onto for balance, and wearing 8 inch stilettos wasn't helping her situation.

The other guy sitting near the window lent forward and held her by the right wrist, as he looked up and said something to her. It was too hard to hear because of the noise of the tracks and other people talking around me, but she looked down at him & shook her head.

Before she had even finished her refusal, the train went over a bump which he used as an excuse to pull her toward himself. Michelle was struggling hard to keep her balance now as she tried to pull her hand away, but the train was so bumpy she couldn't keep her balance.

He yanked forcefully on her wrist, pulling it across the front of his body and forcing her to spin off balance. She fell backwards onto his lap while his other arm wrapped around her waist, holding her tight.

She tried to re-adjust her position, but these attempts only helped him straighten her up as Michelle was now sitting square on this old guy's lap. His mate smiled and patted him on the shoulder to congratulate him.

Her face was blushed & quite red as I realized she could probably see me now. I maneuvered myself behind the woman's frizzy hair, feeling pretty certain that I had a one-way view of this new adventure.

The arm which was wrapped around her waist continued to hold her tightly, as he talked in Michelle's ear. The man's other hand rested on top of her thigh, rubbing back & forth from her knee to the dress hemline. The dress was being pushed up just a little bit each time his hand made its way back towards her and I could now see the top of her thigh high stockings.

Her dress stared to bunch up at her waist, and it didn't take too long before I could see her panties. Michelle put her left hand on top of the old guys in an attempt to stop him rubbing too close to her crotch, but he just continued to do his thing, exposing her even more as she squirmed a bit on his lap.

I watched in amazement, as he put his hand over hers and continued his rubbing, but now something was different. He started rubbing the inside of her thigh with her own hand, using her like a puppet. Slowly but surely, he moved her hand and began to guide between her legs, pulling it back carefully until it was resting on her mound.

He continued using her hand to rub, but now it was with smaller movements, more targeted at her joy spot. Michelle remained still and unsure of his intentions, as this old master pervert proceeded to press his fingers firmly down on top of hers, forcing them to place pressure on the front of her black panty clad pussy.

His wrist started to move rhythmically, putting pressure on her hand and fingers as they pressed into her crotch.

Her face was looking dreamy and she looked out the window with a distant stare trying to ignore the attention from the guy whose lap she was sitting on. The other guy had started to grope her right breast, softly pinching and teasing her nipple through the silk of her dress.

The old pervert under her; grabbed Michelle's hand and started to guide it up over her panties towards her belly button. She looked worried & unsure of what he was making her do. Once he had moved her hand above her panty line, he pressed firmly, pushing it into her stomach and then started to slide it back down.

With this simple action, the sly old fuck had managed to slip Michelle's fingers under the waistband of her thong. He continued pushing her hand down until it was forced completely inside her panties.

Michelle's eyes opened wide in shock and she looked bewildered at this new development. With her own fingers now resting on her bald pussy, surprisingly he pulled his hand out and placed it back over the top of hers, but on the outside of her thong. He was still pressing slightly into the back of her hand, but inviting her to play with herself.

As the train pulled up to its next stop, he continued to hold her hand in place and using his other hand, covered it with her dress... The other guy also stopped and pulled his hand away from her breast as more passenger boarded.

Because I was so intently focused on what was happening to my wife only 5 metres away, I hadn't even heard the announcement of which station we had stopped at.

Both of the old guys were talking to her now, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Michelle was nodding slightly & agreeing to something as they looked at each other smiling like school boys. She just looked out the window again with glazed eyes as the train continued on its way.

The old perverts wasted no time as the one on her right continued with her breast. He was a bit firmer now; massaging her A cup breast like her had been given a green light to push the boundaries. The other guy, whose lap she was sitting on, had managed to pull her dress back up, exposing her hand inside her panties.

I don't think she had realized it yet, but the old guy was no longer helping. Her hand was now moving inside her panties independently, while his hands were now on either side of her hips, slowly maneuvering her dress out from under her. She was lost in her own world, oblivious to his movements.

I was hard as a rock watching Michelle being forced to masturbate on a crowded train. It was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life, watching as she closed her dreamy eyes and softly started to bite her bottom lip.

The other man had slipped his fingers into the side of her dress under the silk fabric, working them towards her nipple. Her eyes opened briefly as she got startled when the tips of his fingers finally reached their goal He gave her another pinch and again started massaging her right breast.

Looking down at his invading hand, then over at him, she looked as though she wanted him to stop. Michelle's left hand was preventing her from making any clear decisions at this point, as her own fingers were buried in her panties working against her will power.

The train began to slow down again the voice came over the speaker. "Next stop; Homebush."

It was like a mass exodus when almost all the passengers got up from their seats and moved to the doors. Clearly most of the passengers were going to the football at the Olympic stadium.

I also got up and made my way through the crowd to get closer to her. The crowd was pushing hard and because I was going against the traffic. I couldn't move far, so sought the refuge of the seat across the isle and about one row back from Michelle.

I had a better view now & could clearly see the whole scene. I could also see that the old guys hadn't bothered to cover her modesty this time. Instead, they put her on display, leaving her exposed for the eyes of the vacating passengers. Every one getting off the train had a perfect view of my hot, 34 year old blonde wife with her eyes closed touching herself in the most explicit way.

The old perverts just smiled at the onlookers & continued to brazenly grope and fondle my wife. They were proud of their prize & justified in their actions, knowing everyone of the other passengers would have traded their tickets to swap places.

Through the window, they looked at her like she was an entertainer from an Amsterdam peep show. Some were shocked, but most of the guys gawked for as long as they could, before being pushed forward and off the train by the crowd.

The train was eerily silent & looked empty as it took off again. Michelle looked around in a distressed haze, but she couldn't really focus on anything so turned to the front closed her eyes again. I presume she was looking for me and I know she didn't see me.

With the train almost empty, the old guys got more daring. The one on the right continued to grope her breast with his right hand, while he reached out with his free hand and took Michelle's right arm by the wrist.

He was twisting her wrist slightly as he pulled her hand across into his lap and onto his now exposed cock. WTF! When did he pull that out?

In all the commotion of watching Michelle stared at by no less than sixty passengers who got off at the last stop, this old pervert had managed to release his manhood. It was about 7 inches and rock hard, as he wrapped Michelle's little fingers around it.

She didn't do anything at first, but he held her hand there tightly and slowly began to move it up & down the length of his shaft. It didn't take too long before he released his grip and moved his hand away, while Michelle continued to move her hand. She was now jacking him off slowly & rhythmically.

The old pervert, who owned the lap she was occupying, put his hand between her shoulder blades & pushed forward, raising her dress above her panty line. She was facing the floor and he could now see her black thong buried deep in the crack of her ass.

Michelle is only 5'3" & too short to reach the floor in this position. Her legs dangled helplessly either side of his as one of her stiletto heels started to fall off. With her looking down and unable to use her peripheral vision, I stood up to get a better view of the action.

With his left hand resting on her back holding her dress up & in place, he used his other hand to move her thong aside. Now he could see her puckered little rosebud & the tips of her fingers working her wet pussy.

Strangely, he reached forward and put his hand over her mouth like he was trying to gag her. Then he slid his thumb between her lips & moved it around for a few seconds, forcing her to suck on it, which she did willingly.

He slowly pulled his thumb out & quite quickly moved his hand back towards her ass. Placing the slimy thumb at the entrance of her backdoor, he started to move it in circles. I could see Michelle's hips pushing back at him as he massaged her and softly applied more pressure to the area.

Slowly his movements & her pushing allowed his thumb to penetrate her asshole as it slid in up to the first knuckle. Michelle lost her breath & gasped as he worked it in a circular motion again. Adding some more pressure, he eventually got his way, fully inserting the digit into her.

"Ooohhhhhhaaahhhh!" Michelle let out a loud gasping exhale as the old pervert began fucking her ass with his thumb. Sliding it in and out like a piston.

Her hips were grinding hard into his lap as she rubbed her clit with her left hand, not caring who was watching. Her only focus was to bring herself to climax.

The head of the other old guys cock was now turning purple as she yanked & pulled hard. He pulled his right hand away from her tit and grabbed armrest tightly. Just then, he pushed himself back into his seat and said; "Fff-ffuuuck!" He threw his head back and started to cum all over her hand, wrist and his own pants.

Faster and harder she continued to work herself, still holding the now limp dick as the two old guys became bystanders. Her hand let go & shot out in front of her, pressing hard against the glass as she reached a powerful orgasm. "Ooaahhhhh-my-god!" she squealed under her breath, "Oh-my, fuck my-god...fff!"

"You dirty old bastards." Michelle whispered quietly as she lent back into the guy exhausted & looked at the roof. "My-oh-my, you're a couple of dirty pervy's... Ummm, yummm."

As she reached down into her bag to grab some tissues to clean the cum off her hand, I snuck to the back of the carriage and opened the door. I thought it worked so well with the hotel room, I would try it again.

I pretended like I was just entering the carriage when the train started to pull into Parramatta station. I saw Michelle now standing in the isle facing away from me. The two old guys had moved to the doors at the far end ready to leave.

"Honey! I thought I'd lost you" I called out as she turned around. "Where were you?"

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad to see you. I lost you in the mad rush." She said, "I was lucky enough to find a seat, and I didn't think it was smart to move around with the amount of people that crowded in."

"Good plan. There were way too many people." I said smiling, "I'm so sorry, I got pushed all the way into another carriage. Did you find a seat?"

"It's fine sweetie. I found a comfy spot to sit." She smiled & spoke in a cute playful tone. "These Sydney train lines are not very smooth though. I got bounced, bumped & poked quite a lot in my seat."

ktriniii
ktriniii
361 Followers
12