Watching Her Submit Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching wife fuck my friend continues.
1.8k words
4.23
195.4k
190
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers

Continued....

After Dave looked at me with the "I own her" look, my heart sunk. It was such a mix of emotions. The lust of watching her get fucked royally and enjoying it, her saying she couldn't have another cock satisfy her like his and him looking at me with that look. I felt like I was in shock.

Dave got dressed and got up to leave. I quietly exited the closet and made my way back upstairs so my wife wouldn't know what I had just witnessed. My wife had stopped crying and got dressed in her nightgown. I heard her walk Dave to the door and it seemed as though they had a long kiss goodnight. I could hear her slowly making her way upstairs, probably to check that I was still asleep. She peeked in on me and left to go to bed. Needless to say I didn't sleep well the rest of the night with visions of what happened running through my head.

The next morning I could hear my wife in the kitchen so I got up got dressed and went down to say good morning. I was nervous because I didn't know what kind of state she would be in. When I got down stairs and she saw me she started crying. I held her and whispered to her that it was alright and confessed that I saw and heard the whole thing. She had a super shocked look on her face and seemed confused that I wasn't mad. I told her that I had fantasized about that over the years and found it super erotic and sexy but that I was concerned with what she said about not being able to have another cock besides Dave's. She started crying again and said she was confused and ran into our bedroom and locked the door. Wow was all I could mutter.

I worked around the house to pass the day. Mid afternoon she came out of the room to talk to me and said "I know you have fantasized about this and have told me for years so I decided to try it. The problem now is that his cock satisfied me so much and he made me feel like I have never felt that now you have to deal with it. I will have him again and you can watch or leave". I sat there speechless wondering what I have done. She continued... " Dave is coming over tonight again and I am going to let him do anything he wants with me". How do you feel about your fantasy now"? I asked her if this was the end of us or if she just wanted good sex? She said she loves me and wants to stay with me but her cravings for how he made her feel are too strong to ignore. I told her I love her too and want her to be satisfied. She hugged me and we kissed. I tried to get frisky but she said she had to save herself for tonight. With that though, she undid my pants and gave me a blowjob like I had never had before.

The day turned to evening, we ate dinner and cleaned up. My mind was racing with what tonight would hold. What would he do to her? What would she really let him do as she has always been fairly conservative with me in bed? Night fell and she had showered and gotten dressed but was still in our room with he door closed and locked. I jumped as I heard the doorbell. She called out to me that she would answer the door. I sat in the living room as she entered to get the front door. She looked amazing, beautiful and sexy. She answered the door and Dave entered our living room. They immediately embraced and began kissing, slowly at first but it soon became passionate until they were kissing like starving animals. I broke up the moment by suggesting that we get some drinks. They agreed and we all went into the kitchen. They never left each other's side. We had a few drinks and talked about this new arrangement. I put on some music as we made our way through a couple of rounds of drinks. I could tell that my wife was feeling her buzz and didn't want to wait any longer to let Dave have his way with her. A slow song came on and she grabbed him to dance with her. They began kissing and Dave started grinding his crotch into hers. She eagerly responded by grinding back and kissing him deeper. Their hands were all over each other as he was rubbing her breasts and ass and she was alternating between clawing his neck and back and rubbing his cock through his pants. The song ended and my wife led Dave by the hand back to our bedroom. I followed and sat in a chair that I had placed near the bed for the best possible view. They started kissing again but this time super aggressively as they were desperately trying to get each other's clothes off. Within about 30 seconds, they were totally undressed. I had never seen my wife act like such a sexual animal before. She was so filled with lust that I don't even think she knew I was in the room.

Dave's cock was fully erect by now and in full view. She quickly dropped to her knees and hungrily started sucking it. Dave moaned with pleasure and she was bobbing up and down on his stiff cock, slurping and breathing hard. He literally came within a minute. Before he came though, she stopped, quickly got on the bed and instructed him to spray his cum on the outside of her hairy pussy. He obliged as he was jacking himself and aiming at her slit. The scene was so erotic. Watching my wife and my friend go at it again, watching her squirm, letting low moans escape her lips as she felt his hot cum hit her pussy and inner thighs. As he finished, he leaned in and began rubbing his cock on her crack making sure to slide across on her clit. This drove her crazy as she started moaning louder and louder. He continued teasing her this way for several minutes. Her loud moans turned into begging... "please put it in me, I need to have you now, Oh my god your driving me crazy, please Dave give me your big cock". He just kept teasing while spending more time focusing on her clit. This was putting her over the edge. She began moaning and begging when suddenly she tensed up as a massive orgasm washed over her. Her voice deepened as she started crying out "OH MY GOD, I AM CUMMING, OH OH OHAH OAH UMPH, OH GOD OH OH OH". Her body was shaking violently, her face was flush red and she was tossing her head back and forth. This orgasm lasted nearly 3 minutes. I have never seen her so out of control. Just as her orgasm subsided, I watched Dave take his 10 inch cock and ram into her pussy with one big push. It was amazing watching his cock disappear into my wife soaking wet pussy and watching her erupt into another explosive orgasm, crying out "OH FUCK, OH MY GOD FUCK ME HARD, OH GOOOOOODDDD, OH OH OH OH, YOUR COCK IS SOOOO IG, SOOOO GOOD, OH FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER". Dave was giving her all she could handle with his hands underneath her butt cheeks and pulling her up as he thrust himself fully into her super hot wet pussy. She was meeting his every push. After several minutes of this he pulled out. I could hear the sloshing sound and looked at the gaping hole he left in her pussy. She flinched and said "don't come out, get back in me.

He walked around the side of the bed, got in next to her, then pulled her on top of him with her back to me. She lifted her pussy over his cock that was sticking straight up in the air and slowly lowered herself on to him until she was fully impaled. He began pushing his hips up and she was sliding herself up and down on his pole. I was watching his cock slide in and out and was amazed at the length and thickness as it disappeared into her hairy bush. He was fully stretching her insides. Soon she began cumming again. This time it was a slow building orgasm. Her breathing became harder and harder and her moans got louder and louder. They were now fucking each other with all of their collective force. Their sex sounds filled the room as I watched this scene before me. This fantasy coming true was better than I could have ever imagined. I let out a low "oh fuck". Suddenly my wife lifted off of him and turned around to position herself onto him facing me. She looked at me with eyes glossed over, full of lust as she lowered herself back onto his massive cock. I think she did this so I could watch him enter her from the front over and over, parting her hairy pussy lips. I could hardly contain myself as I watched them begin fucking each other again like wild animals. She was bucking her hips and abs forward to get the full sensation of him going in and out of her slit.

Dave was moaning super loud and I could tell that he was about to lose control and fill her pussy with his cum. She was now screaming..."FUCK ME DAVE, I LOVE YOUR COCK, OH GOD YES, OH FUCK, YES YES, YES FUCK ME OH, OH, OH". By now they were moaning in concert as I watched Dave's butt cheeks clinch and he began to cum screaming out announcing his orgasm. Then my wife yelled out..."CUM IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPERM, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK, OH GOD I AM CUMMING TOO, OH GOD OH, OH OH YES FUCK OH UMMPHH, OH OH OH GOOOOODDDDD FUUUUCK, YEESSSS".

I watched as they came for several minutes together. Cum was spilling out as she was squirting all over his cock and down her legs. I stroked my own cock squirting cum into the air and onto the chair and floor. When they finished she was so exhausted that she literally fell off of him onto the bed by his side. They were both breathing erratically as though they could not catch their breath. Slowly they recovered as they held each other tight. We all got up and Dave and my wife went into the shower together and I got dressed.

Figuring them for spent, I went to pour more drinks and waited for them to come out. Some time passed and I went to the bathroom door and listened in. I couldn't believe it. After all the fucking they had just done, I could hear them both moaning loudly again as they were both uttering the words..."I'M CUMMING".

I don't know how he had such stamina. Sadly, I don't know if I could ever compete with that and satisfy her again.

spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers