Watching Her Watch Us

Story Info
They get pleasure out of watching & being watched.
1.8k words
4.3
52.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen and I boarded our train at the main city station. We had reserved a room in a sleeping car and were looking forward to a relaxing trip to Florida. Somehow we got lucky in that we were able to take extended vacations from our jobs at the same time.

5:59 PM.

"All aboard!"

The time-honored call from the conductor to alert latecomers that the train was about to leave.

6:00 PM and we're moving. Our departure was very smooth. Before long, the hum of steel wheels on rails and the whoosh of passing air were the dominant sounds. Gwen and I found our room and got settled in. For a while we just sat quietly next to each other and watched the world pass by. She put her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her. I couldn't imagine my life any more perfect!

At 7:00 dinner was announced. Gwen and I got changed into nicer clothes and headed for the dining car. We were seated at a table for two and ordered our meals. The diner was pretty crowded and quite a few heads were turned in our direction. I'm sure it wasn't me people were interested in! It was Gwen that held their attention! Let me try to describe her. Gwen is a tall, shapely black woman. Her skin is the color of creamy dark chocolate. She's got a round face with lush features. Her large eyes can be piercing, probing, soulful, or playful, depending on her mood. Gwen's body is exquisitely proportioned, with perfect breasts, a flat belly, graceful arms with lovely hands and long fingers, and the sleek, powerful legs of a dancer. At dinner she wore a short emerald green dress, which displayed her womanly features to their absolute best. I, on the other hand, am a nondescript white man who has a passing resemblance to a tall fireplug. I've never been sure what she sees in me, but every day for more than 25 years I've thanked my lucky stars that Gwen feels for me what I feel for her!

During dinner we talked about what we'd do in Florida. We both wanted to hit the beaches to swim and get some of that famous sun. Gwen wanted to visit Disney World and Sea World and see and do everything those two attractions had to offer. I wasn't too keen on Disney World, but Gwen would make it perfect. I wanted to get some of the local Cuban-inspired cuisine I'd heard so much about. Then after eating I'd smoke a hand-rolled cigar and sip beer and look up at the bright stars in the sky. Gwen wrinkled her nose when I mentioned the cigar, but then smiled and said that she wouldn't mind if it made me happy. Of course we agreed to make love at least twice each day, once on waking up and again before going to sleep. And, if the opportunity presented itself, we'd have a quickie or two in the middle of the day.

Before we knew it, we'd finished our meals. We asked for a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses to take back to our room. The waiter was very obliging and earned a large tip for being so attentive to us. I'm sure he only wanted to be near to Gwen. I know I would if I were in his place!

We were back in our room. The sun was going down and the sky was quickly darkening. We sat and talked some more and drank the wine. I stroked Gwen's hair and face. I knew she enjoyed that. Her voice became more of a whisper and her breathing deepened as she relaxed. Soon the sleeping car attendant knocked on our door and asked if we were ready to have our bed turned down. We let him in and he did his job quickly and efficiently. He was a very black older man who seemed quite surprised to see a mixed race couple sharing a room. I guess Gwen knew that his generation frowned just as much on our relationship as many whites did. She touched his hand and said something in his ear. That tensed him even more so Gwen passed him a $20 bill to help calm him down.

After he left, Gwen turned to me and broke out in a hearty laugh. She repeated what she had told the attendant. I couldn't believe it! Gwen told that poor man that she was so horny she was ready to ride me into a coma with or without the bed! Having the bed in place would make it easier on her knees, and for that she thanked him, and could he please get out! No wonder he was so befuddled!

At about 9:00 Gwen suggested we get ready for bed. She likes to sleep in the nude. For that matter, I like for her to sleep in the nude, too! Gwen got up and I figured she'd take off her dress and undies and get under the covers. Instead, with a twinkle in her eye, Gwen decided to do a striptease for me. She did a shimmy and shake and ever so slowly got out of those nasty clothes. Then she bent over and as she straightened, Gwen ran her hands over her calves and along the insides of her thighs, moving up over her mound and across her belly, then caressing her breasts before ending with her fingertips at her lips. She gave me a sultry "come hither" look. Who was I to say no? I got up and moved toward her. She put up her hand in a "Stop" position, and unbuttoned my shirt. As I took it off Gwen squatted down before me. Her ran her hands over my chest and legs. Then she used her fingers to outline my cock as it strained to push through my trousers. She teased me this way for what seemed an eternity. Finally, she took mercy on me and undid my belt, opened the top button and slowly pulled down my zipper. My briefs had the beginnings of a big wet spot as precum flowed out of my prick. Gwen yanked down my skivvies and gently took hold of my manhood. She blew on it and hugged it to her face. Then she looked up at me and guided it into her mouth. Gwen has got to be the world's most accomplished cocksucker! I'm sure she could coax cum out of a stone if she put her mind to it. The sensations of her lips and tongue and the gentle scraping by her teeth on my shaft were indescribably delicious. Gwen never sucks like a whore trying to get her man to cum as soon as possible. Oh, no! Gwen does it in a very sensuous way. She likes having my cock in her mouth and wants it to last a good long time.

After about 5 minutes I told her I couldn't take it anymore and that I wanted to cum in her pussy. Gwen gave me an "Are you sure?" look. I nodded "Yes".

She stood up. It was then we both noticed the train had stopped. We were in the middle of some town and there was an apartment building about 20 feet away! Not only that, but the tenant who occupied the apartment whose window faced ours was watching. She must have seen me standing with no shirt on making all sorts of faces. Maybe she thought I was masturbating. But now, seeing Gwen stand up, she must have realized I was being blown by this gorgeous woman. Gwen and I looked at each other and without saying a word decided to put on a show for our unexpected audience. My cock was hard as steel. Gwen opened her legs and bent over a chair, giving me access to her volcanic pussy. I slowly eased my way in and began thrusting in and out while Gwen met my motion with her own. All the time we kept watch on the woman who was watching us. After a couple of minutes, we changed position to give our voyeur a better view. Gwen lay down on a desk, parallel to the window of our train car. I lifted her legs and guided my penis into her quim. The apartment dweller could now watch my cock slide in and out of Gwen's pussy. Once in a while I would purposely withdraw to show her how shiny and wet with Gwen's juices my prick was. It was a great thrill exposing myself like that to a complete stranger!

The apartment dweller had been busy as well. One hand was vigorously making circles over her breasts while the other hand was doing something out of our line of sight. Gwen and I made hand gestures to her that we wanted to see what she was doing. She must have understood, because she moved a table next to her window, got on it, and let us see a big dildo stuck deep in her hairy cunt. She was working it in and out of her hole, keeping to the rhythm of me fucking Gwen. Gwen was pinching her nipples and our mystery woman was pinching hers as well. The three of us were turning each other on more and more with each passing second. At long last, the tenant threw her head back, tensed up and let out what looked like a loud scream as orgasm wracked her being. I couldn't hold back and started pumping cum into Gwen's womb. That triggered Gwen's sexual release. We had a simultaneous three-way cum!

My cock softened and plopped out of Gwen's flooded cunt. Cum began flowing out and Gwen gathered it up in the palm of her hand. She looked at the woman in the apartment and made a gesture of offering it to her. The woman pressed her mouth to the windowpane and licked it with her tongue, pretending she was tasting my sperm. Then Gwen moved her hand to her mouth and licked it clean of the spew. The woman then looked at my cock and pointed to her mouth. I moved next to the car window and adjusted my cock to be at what looked like mouth level. She made an "O" with her lips and pressed it to where my cock should be and I bucked my hips pretending to fuck her mouth.

Suddenly, the train gave a lurch. We were moving again. We waved goodbye to our voyeur friend and she waved back. Gwen and I got into bed and talked about what had just happened. Reliving it made us both horny again. We satisfied our itch with an intense hot fuck. Afterwards we snuggled together and drifted off to sleep knowing that our vacation had gotten off to a very successful start.