Watching in Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, come here so I can put your cock away for a bit while we finish up," she announced.

I approached the bed. She took my cock and threaded it into the plastic enclosure. Her soft hands made my penis stir and reminded me that I still had the glass plug in my ass. Maria locked the device closed and secured it with a small steel padlock on top.

"Go have a seat," Tom instructed, nodding over to the chair still in the corner.

For the next 20 minutes, they kissed and fondled each other. Maria licking his neck and chest while he played with her full tits, tweaking her big brown nipples. I later learned that he had already cum twice before I even got there, once in her mouth and once in her pussy. Nevertheless, despite having cum four times already, Tom was hard again. Maria worked her way down his body, kissing and licking and before long she was back to sucking him while lay back and groaned in appreciation.

"You love that big cock, don't you?" he leered down at Maria.

"Mmmmm, yes, Papi!"

My cock was stirring too but was stuck inside the cage. It strained against the confinement but nothing could be done. I was trapped. Maria was making her rounds again with her mouth, going from his cock to his balls and down to his ass while he lifted his legs to give my wife better access. Maria stroked his cock as she rimmed him, focused on giving him as much pleasure as possible. My cock throbbed and strained against the plastic.

"Oh yeah, keep sucking, I'm gonna cum in your mouth again!"

"Mmmmmm!" Maria hummed as she continued to suck.

My cock strained hard at the plastic. My tip leaked precum from the slot in the plastic that is designed to allow the cuckold to piss.

"Kevin, get back over here and clean her up some more in case I want to fuck her again after you leave."

Maria stopped sucking momentarily and rose up on her knees on the bed. She smiled and winked before wagging her fat, round ass at me. She went back to sucking her bull off and stroking what she couldn't fit into her mouth. With her free hand, she reached back and opened her ass, giving me access to her holes. I licked her freshly reamed ass. It was still slack and salty from his recent invasion. I soothed my wife with my tongue, switching between her ass and pussy while she sucked his prick.

"Oh yeah...OH YEAH..." I heard Tom groan.

Amber hummed on his spurting cock and swallowed his load as I kept lapping at her used holes. When he was done shooting, Maria settled back onto the bed next to him, laying her face on his chest like a contented cat. She looked up at me lazily.

"OK honey, time to go home and let the dog out. We are going to finish up here and then catch some sleep."

My cock throbbed painfully within the cage. A string of clear precum slowly dripped from my confined tip down to the carpet. I went to pick up my clothes and put on my pants. My leaking tip formed a dark spot on the thin material of my slacks. I pulled on my shirt and shoes as Maria kissed and licked Tom's neck and ears. Finally, as I turned to go she hopped down from the bed and walked over to me.

"Love you babe, don't wait up for me!" she chirped and then kissed me again, quickly but with tongue.

Her mouth had that saline, alkaline taste I had grown used to with her. I buckled my belt and walked out the door. It was only when the latch closed that I realized that the plug was still in me. On the drive home, my cock continued to throb. The pressure of the plug on my prostate kept my tip dripping with lust. When I finally got into the shower at home, I took the plug out but my cock continued to throb even as I lay in bed and tried to sleep.

It was nearly ten when Maria finally came through the door. She greeted me with her usual quick, dry kiss. She was disheveled and sleepy looking. I knew I would not be getting sex from her at this point. She pulled her clothes off as she headed for the shower. When she noticed my caged cock, she took the key out of her purse and unlocked me. My cock sprung out as the plastic fell away. She stroked it absentmindedly a few times and then turned away. She pulled off her fragrant panties and handed them to me and then, as she passed her dresser, quickly dug out the lone pink fleece sock and tossed it to me.

"Try to finish up before I get out ok, honey?"

12