Watching Jenna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely saw each other the first few days due to her getting ready for the trip and my work requirements. I received a text from her around four on the third day of her stay.

' can we share some nice wine tonight? '

That evening I wasn't thinking of her but she had a plan. When she arrive back at the apartment she found me watching an on-demand show, but she came in dancing wearing only a sexy slip, stockings and heels.

"Leyna told me about the Jenna incident Keith," she was dressed like Jenna with similar tall white heels and lacy brasserie and hose'. I wasn't surprised since the girls were all on a common text group.

"She should not have told you about that," her kiss stopped me. Her velvet tongue entered my mouth as her hands pulled at my shirt and belt.

"We both need this Keith. We can fucked, beautifully," there was something about her sense of control I enjoyed. My pants were quickly off and she had stepped up atop the coffee table. I came and nuzzled her white thong-covered pussy with my nose.

"You smell just so," I pulled the thin lace material away and my tongue slipped along her vulva. I pushed my fat tongue inside her as my finger came to her soft breasts. I removed the soft flesh from the cups of her bra.

"I meant it the other night, perfect, in my hands now," I caressed and pinched her nipples slightly.

She moaned, "Oh baby this will be a night," she said as I helped her off the table and kissed her as we fell to the sofa.

I pushed the thong down her thighs and played my stiff prick up and down her moist slit as I looked into her eyes. She was beautiful with a small tuff of hair shaped like circle. I slipped inside and she sighed.

I kept only my fat helmet inside of her moist pussy, "Please push in deeper Keith, oh a warm cock is special," she told me of the toys she had as I slowly fucked her.

She smiled and said, "Me atop okay?" and she rolled to straddle me as our mouths met.

"I love the way you are thrusting, yeah there, yes Keith," then she straighten up and hooked her heels under my knees and took over fucking us as I smiled.

"You are amazingly, a non-dominant Keith. That is not to imply you are not aggressive. It's that you can allow me to lead while giving me a sense of submission. Cool for a guy and not typical behavior."

Celone bent to kiss me, "Michaela is happy because of you Keith," she told me. I guess they all knew now.

"She had to be fucked and you were there for her," her mouth was on mine as she spoke, "now you are inside me and I know what she meant."

The kiss continued. "I haven't had a warm cock for weeks," she whispered as she moved to nibble my ear. She must have been with Jamey.

She continued to move up and down on my hard dick. I would soon splash inside of her womb.

"Michaela said that you were strong but caring as you fucked her bottom. Do you want my ass too?"

I smiled and wasn't upset that the word had gotten around about the Michaela date. I said softly to her, "I am fine right where I am Celone."

"Michaela loves Cathy but she enjoyed being with you. There will be a time for you two again I feel," Celone offered.

I heard this and closed my eyes, "It won't be the same though will it?"

Celone paused on my hips, "Keith, you like her more than I knew,"

"It's of no matter but you and I are together right now," I said and pulled her to my lips.

"I want you to come inside me Keith, I am sterile. I have been since I was fifteen. I caught the mumps. My mother had thought I had been vaccinated for the disease. We were both exposed but Florence was a little older and didn't get sick."

We looked into each other's eyes as I felt her orgasm begin and she squeezed me. She looked upward and moaned as she began to roll from side to side atop me. I heard her as she breathed loudly. Celone's sound as she came was almost a 'huff, huff' as she was now loud and bouncing on my thighs. As she finished she released a rush of air from her mouth as I felt her pussy spasm and some liquid spilled onto my legs and the bed. My climax started then and she bent to hold me, her breasts on my chest.

"Yes Keith, fill my pussy. Oh yeah baby!"

Afterward Celone snuggled against me, "You are the first guy who I have ever squirted with Keith. My sister has caused it several times but never have I released with a man."

It wasn't a whole lot of moisture and it didn't bother us as we fell asleep quickly. It was nice to sleep comfortable with a woman.

I awoke with a missile and she smiled and licked me to orgasm. I thought of Michaela' semen cover lips as Celone had a small dribble on her cheek. The thought disappeared quickly because Celone seemed quite comfortable with her body. Most of the girls I had been with would run to the bath after making love, especially having released like Celone did but she and I just peacefully slept.

Celone had invited herself into my world. I was happy and sleeping with a new lover but I knew it wouldn't last. And I wondered about Michaela.

To be continued . . .

By MadQuill