Watching Lea: The Restaurant

Story Info
Another erotic night watching my wife with another man.
1.3k words
4.03
86.8k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant was excellent. The company was great. The expectation was thrilling.

We were at a Greek joint with a good mate of ours Ray. Ray had been fucking my wife, Lea, for about 10 years or so.

Lea was flirting with Ray and I was on the other side of the table watching.

That's what I like to do, watch.

Lea is 40, has long brown hair and is very pretty.

Ray is the same age, has a great body and Lea says he has a very nice cock, not too big and really well shaped, just right for sucking.

When they are fucking they make a great pair and I love to see Ray fucking my wife. I am a little bit older than the others at 42 and I am just a normal sort of bloke, apart from being a voyeur.

Lea was not wearing any underpants on this night and I was pretty sure Ray was feeling her up under the table, at least I hope he was cos' I had a huge erection just from thinking that he was.

We chatted and ate and laughed, Lea looks absolutely beautiful when she laughs, and all the while we all knew that soon Lea would be sucking both of our cocks and we would both get to fuck her in any way we wanted.

We left the restaurant and slowly made our way to our car.

Ray and I were feeling Lea's ass though her skirt as we walked along the street.

When we reached the car Lea got in the back Ray was in the passenger seat and I drove. As I pulled out from the curb Lea spread herself out on the back seat, pulled up her skirt and began to rub her clit.

Ray turned to watch but I had to drive and the urge to watch was killing me. All I could do was snatch a glance in the rear vision mirror whenever I could it was exquisite torture.

Torture that Ray could not stand any longer and he climber over the seat and Lea spread her legs further for him and her began to fuck her as I drove the car though the city.

I didn't know where we were going and had to keep asking Ray for directions to his house, an interruption he did not really need.

By the time we reached his house my stiff cock was starting to get sore from being restrained for so long, I couldn't wait to get inside.

Once inside Lea began to slowly undress Ray.

As she slowly pulled down his jocks, his cock popped out and she began to lick the head of his tool.

As she did this he massaged and sucked on her ample tits.

I was standing right there watching and catching all the action on video.

Lea then began to tease me by gently sucking and licking his erect cock.

After watching this for a couple of minutes I couldn't wait any longer, I had to get in on the action so I took off all my clothes and went over to where my wife knelt sucking on my best mates cock.

I stood on one side of Lea and Ray was on the other.

She had my cock in her left hand and Ray's in her right. She was sucking on him and then switching to suck on me and then back again. Then she tried to put both in her mouth at the same time. This wasn't very successful but it looked great on the video (I still held the camera and it was real close to the action now).

After sucking and teasing us for a bit longer, Lea moved over to the couch, laid back and began to masturbate again.

Ray knelt up on the couch and rubbed his cock on her face. Lea was keen to accommodate him and quickly sucked his throbbing tool into her very willing mouth and Ray reached over and slipped a finger into her very wet cunt. She looked so beautiful lying there with her mouth full of cock, her legs spread wide and another man's finger in her cunt.

Ray couldn't wait any longer and he pulled his cock out of her mouth and with one movement, slammed it into her dripping pussy.

Lea let out a groan of ecstasy and spread her legs even wider.

I can't describe to you just how beautiful she looked getting fucked by one of my mates. Lea knows how I feel and she looked up at me and smiled and then went back to concentrating on getting fucked. I had to get involved again and turned her over so she knelt on the floor.

Ray was enjoying fucking her so he started giving it to her "doggy" style and I stuck my very hard and sore cock into her mouth (I was still getting some good close ups).

Ray moaned that if we kept this up much longer he was going to cum. This was no good because as any good porn producer knows the most important scene in any porn flick is the cum scene, so we laid Lea across the coffee table.

I set up the camera on a stand and as Lea lay back I spread her legs and went to town licking her cunt. She just loves it when I do that and she began to wriggle and squirm as her orgasm started.

As any good man knows the best time to have a woman suck your cock is when she's having her twat eaten by another man, so Ray quickly slipped his cock into her open mouth and she sucked for all she was worth.

Ray was very close before and now he just couldn't wait any longer. He cried out as he came in her mouth and on her face.

Lea came again as she scooped in as much of his cum as she could. I was so hot watching her that I jumped up and slammed my cock into her.

She was writhing and moaning and still sucking on Rays cock.

As I fucked her we kissed and I licked the remainder of Rays cum from her gorgeous face.

My orgasm started deep down inside and as I pulled my cock from her cunt I exploded over her stomach, her tits and added some more cum to her face.

"Jesus, you should be in pornos," shouted Ray as I looked down at my wife laying there with her legs open and come all over her.

I have never felt so proud of her. She looked so beautiful.

I suppose it's hard to understand how a man can love to see his wife getting fucked by someone else. Especially as we are all taught that marriage means being faithful and not fucking around with other people.

But I would argue that as long as I know and agree to Lea fucking other men, then she's not "cheating" on me at all.

And I suppose it's even harder to understand that I think my wife never looks more beautiful than when she has a cock or two in her.

She has a body that is built for sex and she never looks better than when she's using it for its intended purpose. The video came out really good.

The cum shots are great and Lea and I watch it quite often.

We've had lots more great times with Ray. We've shot a lot more video and have some fantastic close up cum shots and great fuck scenes.

Lea and I watch them all the time and we even show them to special friends. These viewings are always followed by the best sex sessions.

I Love my wife of 23 years.

She looks better as the years go by.

I didn't think it was meant to be like this but I'm glad it is.