Watching Lesley

Story Info
A fur coat, and a girl just out of reach.
1.7k words
4.1
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only real bout of voyeurism was in college. And it was all because of Lesley.

I was a lanky, scruffy bespectacled nerd, and I was hopelessly enthralled by her. She had this cute way of sliding past me in class and into her seat with her head down, not quite meeting my eyes. Shy smile curving on the edge of her mouth, but no full, hot gaze like some of the girls tossed around freely to every freshman. I loved the way she clasped her books close, it pushed her full breasts up under her blouse. The fact that she never showed cleavage made her even hotter.

While the lecturer droned on about Suetonius, or differential calculus, I'd study that cute button nose and that long brown hair that curled ever so slightly up at the ends. Everything about her seemed to curve up, her full top lip, even the line of her nipples through her sports bra and blouse. Even her eyes had corners that crinkled up at the corners when she smiled. I wanted to catch her eye. I wanted her to smile for me. I wanted to see those eyes, wide open with shock and pleasure as I impaled her on all six throbbing inches of me for the first time. Yeah, I dreamed of taking Lesley's cherry. Obsessed about it, even. I'd watch that rounded, shapely ass go out the classroom door each day, and want it so bad.

I got my chance when Rick Burton invited the whole class to a party in his new downtown apartment. I hesitated on the doorstep, stomping the snow off my feet. I thought of removing my glasses so I looked less nerdy. It worked for Superman, right? But I needed to be able to spot Lesley across a room of tightly-packed bodies, and the loud, alcohol-fueled voices told me that the alpha-males had already juiced up and were pack-hunting. No time to lose if I wanted to shaft her.

If I was expecting a bevy of hot babes wanting to Jello-wrestle for the right to give me a blow-job, I was to be disappointed. Two guys were supporting a bony blonde in spandex clutching a bottle of raspberry vodka. Three girl classmates giggled over a photograph. Several dozen guys crowd round a trestle table full of plastic cups and Bud cans. But no sign of Lesley.

"Lemme stash my coat somewhere," I say to no one in particular. One of the girls pointed to a nearby door.

It was a small bedroom with a single bed. The lights were off, but I could see that the bed was already piled with coats. My arm was already outstretched to drop my coat onto the pile when I heard realised that I was not alone in the room. From the floor on the far side of the bed came muffled thump, a moan and the wet, sticky sounds of mouths on flesh. The unmistakable sounds of two of my classmates making out. The room was dark but the moonlight was coming in through the window and lighting them up quite well. I made out a white blouse and bare ass grinding on top of another body: two writhing forms so preoccupied that they never even noticed me.

I started to back out of the room but then I heard the man moan her name: "Lesley..." And the voice was Rick's.

No wonder he'd asked the whole class. A sure fire way of getting Lesley over so he could bone her. Lesley, my shy, virginal Lesley, was right now getting enough beef in her taco to satisfy the American Meat Institute, to judge by her coos and whimpers. I stopped with my hand on the door knob. I never expected this in a million years. She hadn't even changed from her college clothes. Shy virgin, like hell. She gave another moan, that choked off in her throat. She sounded so hot.

I pushed the door closed softly, and sank on the floor on the other side of the bed. I peered underneath. I could see them on the other side. Lesley was on top of Rick. She was writhing and slithering all over his body. Two naked butts with their shirts hanging loose. He had his hands on her ass and was gently lifting her up and down.

I crawled deeper under the bed to get a better look. She was definitely being penetrated. I could see his cock thrusting up into her. Her pussy made that wet, squishy sound as she slid up and down onto him. Damn you Rick, you sly bastard. I'd been that close asking her out, getting one in maybe. Yeah, right. In my dreams.

Now I lay there under the bed, and began to imagine I was him, to wish I was him right now. My own cock had gotten incredibly hard. I slowly unzipped my pants and took myself in hand. I didn't mean to masturbate. I just needed to stop the throbbing. Several coats were lying on the floor. Slipped off the pile flung on the bed I guess. I was lying on someone's fur coat. It felt amazingly soft under my hands. I grabbed it and made a little nest of it, and inserted my rock hard penis. The furriness felt so amazing, comforting even.

Flesh hit the floor with a slap on the other side of the bed. Rick had now done a reversal and flung Lesley on her back under him. He lifted her legs up and rested them on his shoulders while he continued to ram his shiny wet cock into her. Every now and then her face would turn so I could see it. She had that blurry, melting look women get at times like that, like viewing someone through a rainy window. She was in absolute fucking ecstasy. I could easily imagine that it was me she was moaning for. I could see her naked breasts in the moonlight, Rick gently sucking on them.

Faint music and the holler of beer-soaked males from somewhere deep in the house meant that the party was picking up steam, but I wasn't in a state to care. I was three quarters under the bed, hidden by the coats on the floor. Lesley's open thighs were a few feet from me, and I was watching his shaft piercing her cunt lips like a well-oiled piston. Some remote voice in my head said, "Silly people, no condom." Living on the edge. Even hotter.

I leaned over on my stomach and let the fur coat engulf my raging hard on... without even noticing I had begun to hump the coat... in time with Rick and Leslie's own rhythm. Leslie's cooing noises had turned to ragged, panting moans. She just got louder and louder. Rick's fingers dug deep clefts into the flesh of her butt. He fucked her silently: long deep strokes. I was in danger of out-moaning him. I had to clap my hand over my mouth at one point to stifle myself.

Rick had his hands on Lesley's knees and was spreading her legs wide. Her chin was pointing to the ceiling and she was moaning "Fuck, oh fuck." I'd never heard her cuss even mildly before. The wet, slapping noises got louder and louder as the pace increased. I humped the fur coat faster and faster as well. Out of control. Squeezing the silky fur pouch around my cock.

"Oh God, Oh God, don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop...... nooooooow!" Lesley cried and arched backwards as the shock waves hit her pelvis. Rick finally gave out his one and only cry, and immediately pulled himself out of her. I could see the silver river of come oozing out of him onto her naked belly.

She lay there spent, rubbing one finger round the hood of her clit while he continued to spurt. I was also doing some spurting of my own.

I watched Rick and Leslie lying crumpled in the moonlight for a few moments, arms and legs entwined. Beads of sweat glisten on his butt. His chest was heaving. She lay still under him like he just fucked all the life out of her. Maybe he had. A ribbon of cum lay like a snail track on her breast.

"Ok hun, gotta get back to the guests," Rick rolled her off him and shrugged himself into his jeans.

"Yeah, we'd better, before someone comes in..." Lesley's voice was a warm sleepy sigh. Well, I was already in, thought they didn't know it. I froze under the coat pile, but Rick was out the bedroom door and gone, and never looked back.

"Rick? Ah... ok." Lesley's voice trailed off. She realised he'd left. I heard the door of the adjoining bathroom close behind her. I guessed she'd gone to do that girl patching up stuff. All that dabbing and dimpling and pouting.

I crawled out from under the bed and sat down, the sticky fur coat balled up in my lap. Moments later Leslie emerged from the bathroom. The strip light glowed cold behind her as she stood in the bathroom doorway. Her white blouse was crumpled. She'd smoothed her hair, but she still looked like she'd just been ridden hard and put away wet.

She just gawped at me, mouth open. I reached over and grabbed my coat. "Hi Lesley. Umm just came to get this." Came? I used that word? Shit. Of all the dumb things to say.

"Oh, hi," She gave me a tight, stretched smile. Her eyes searched the room, checking for incriminating evidence. I thought maybe her panties were lost in some corner. At least it kept her from noticing the sticky matted object on my lap. I made to push it behind me and started to get off the bed.

"I gotta go now Lesley. See you in class, Monday?"

"Sure thing," she replied. She couldn't get out the door fast enough.

I looked at the now-ruined coat in my lap, sticky and slimy with my own fluids. Not knowing what else to do I opened the window and tossed it outside, and watched it flutter twenty stories down to the alley below.

Neat buttoned white blouses are not much in fashion anymore; neither are fur coats. That's a lucky thing for me I guess. Less temptation to embarrass myself. But I still get rock hard at the memory of fucking fur.


[My thanks to my friend Kilgoretrout61 whose experiences inspired this story, and who so generously allowed me to retell it.]