Watching Me

Story Info
Private exhibition turns me on, but anal...
1.6k words
4.26
36k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers

Laying down on the soft white sheets of my bed, head resting on my pillow, I pick up a bottle of lubricant and place a few drops on my fingers, using my other hand I spread my soft pussy lips apart, sliding my lubed fingers over my clit. Making slow circles around it, keeping eye contact with you, teasing my clit until it becomes swollen before sliding two fingers inside my, feeling the soft velvet wrapping around my fingers as I push them deeper inside; then slowly pulling them out and sliding them back in, curving my fingers upward to rub my gspot slowly, feeling my wetness start to drip out. I slide my fingers back out and in between my soft pussy lips reaching my little clit and rubbing against it. Using only my middle finger I flick at my clit, rubbing rapidly against it, just feeling the point of it underneath my fingertip. Sliding two fingers over it now, letting it part my fingers as it slides between them.

Moaning softly as my back arches slightly. Sliding my fingers back into my pussy. Looking at you, staring at you as you watch me closely. I pick up my vibrator and turn it on, sliding it deep inside my pussy, holding it all the way inside. My finger back at my clit as I rub it fast. Feeling the vibrations inside, feeling them in my finger as I play with my clit. Again looking at you watching me, watching as your eyes fuck me as I play with my pussy. I take one nipple in my grasp and roll my nipple between two tightly pressed fingers, squeezing my breast and then pulling on my nipple hard; pinching it, as I bit my lip staring at you intently, waiting for you to release the bulge pressing against your pants, so evident I can see it throbbing to get out from here.

Pulling my toy out of my pussy and sliding it back in, keeping a slow steady rhythm as I fuck myself, wanting you to fuck me, thrusting to the rhythm of you hand stroking your hardened shaft beneath a thin layer of fabric. Moaning as it slides easily, vibrating faster as I push it in and out of me envisioning your cock inside me as I watch you unzip your pants and let your cock pop out. Still rubbing my now very sensitive clit faster and faster as my finger makes small circles around it, pressing hard against it, feeling a tingling in my toes as I watch you stroke yourself slowly. Turning my hips in slow circles as thrust my toy in and out of me, feeling all its vibration, how it slides smoothly in and out as I push and pull against it, picturing your cock doing the same inside me as I watch you as close as you're watching me, rubbing my swollen clit, staring at you; becoming very, very wet as I thrust faster.

Looking at you watching me, now right next to me stroking yourself mere inches from my body yet not touching me at all just turning me on more and more the longer you watch. I lick my lips and squeeze my breast tight, pulling my nipple before switching to the other breast. Still thrusting my vibrator in and out. I pull it out and touch the tip of it to my clit and set its power to full, holding it there as my thighs shake from it powerful vibrations against my clit. I rub my toy up and down on my pussy sliding it between my lips and back to my clit. Holding it there for another minute as my hips rock up and down. I slide only an inch or two of my toy back inside me and pressed the base of it against the bed. Holding it there letting the tip hit my gspot directly as my fingers work fast and furious against my clit.

Looking at you watching me, noticing how hard you have gotten. I slide my vibrator back inside of me deep and leave it there. I close my thighs and finger my pussy with my left hand, using my right to reach for your cock. I take a hold of it and stroke it. Sliding my hand over it. Squeezing it a little tight as I stroke you. I grab the bottle of lube again and squeeze a little into my palm, and wrap my hand around your cock again. Sliding it up and down your shaft. Rubbing faster, and faster against my clit. Stroking you fast, letting your head slide in and out of my tightly wrapped fingers. Feeling your hands playing with my nipples, gently teasing them, pulling on them causing me to moan loudly, I keep playing with my clit, letting you thrust your dick inside my hand.

Your lips coming to mine as you kiss me. Your kisses sending me over the edge. Feeling how soft and smooth they are as they devour mine. My tongue meeting yours as it slides into my mouth and out again. I look at you, while rubbing myself and stroking you, my vibrator still inside of my pussy. I pull my lips away, grab you cock tight and cry loud as I cum, literally tears dripping from my ears as I cum!!

"Baby, I want you to fuck me...please." I say. "Oh fuck me, I need you inside of me, I need to feel your cock inside of me."

You pull your cock out of my hand and tell me to get on my knees. I begin to pull the vibrator out of my pussy...

"Oh no you don't, that is staying right there." You say.

I get on my knees and you slide my vibrator in and out of my very wet pussy. Rubbing my ass with your cock as you do. Picking up the bottle of lube, you squeeze a little out onto my ass. Sliding the toy in and out of me still. Rubbing the head of your cock between my ass cheeks, pushing the tip of your cock into my ass. I take over holding the toy for you, leaving it inside of me as you told me to. You very slowly slide your cock into my very tight ass hole. Once all the way inside, you begin to thrust slowly, shuddering as I feel my ass wrapped around your cock very tight. I relax and concentrate on breathing; as you pull your cock almost all the way out and slide it very slowly back inside, letting my ass become adjusted to your size. You press your cock all the way inside me holding it there, as the vibrator continues to pulse inside my pussy. You begin to thrust faster now that you know it is not hurting me, I moan loud as your cock pounds my ass. You take a hold of my hair in one hand and pull it as the other grips my left thigh, and you thrust hard and fast, excited.

My pussy almost unable to keep a grip on my vibrator, it starts to slide out as i push it back inside. Using all of my pussy muscles to keep it in there as you fuck my ass, moaning loud, making sounds of passion like you never heard escape my lips before. Taking my toy and again thrusting it in and out of my pussy a little bit, as you thrust your cock in and out of my ass. Feeling like I am going to die as I am being fucked both by you and my vibrator, I bury my face into my pillow pulling it under my chest laying on it, pushing my ass higher. You take both of my hips in your hands and squeeze tight as you pound my ass with your cock, my ass bounces off of your hips harder. You keep thrusting faster. "Oh Baby" I cry out loudly. "Oh fuck me, fuck my ass, yes... oh fuck yes", I moan.

Holding my tits in my hand now my chest fully pressed against the bed; you balls smacking against the toy inside of my pussy sending it back inside with every thrust your cock makes inside my tight ass, I rub my clit with one finger. Dying as you fuck my ass, my toy fucking my pussy and my finger rubbing my clit. My thighs shaking as I cry out in pleasure.

"Oh, oh my fucking god that feels so fucking good." I cry out.

You slow your thrusting down just a little bit. "You like that? You like when I fuck your ass, don't you baby?" You ask.

"Yes, oh fuck yes." I cry out.

"You going to cum for me now, or do I have to fuck you harder?" You ask me.

Thrusting faster and harder inside my ass now. "Yes...yes I am going to cum, Oh FUCK." I cry loud as I moan. "Yes baby I am going to cum now."

I rub my clit faster and faster as you thrust hard and deep inside my ass. My whole body shaking as I begin to climax. Pulling the vibrator out of my pussy and letting it fall between my thighs. Rubbing my clit, rubbing it as I cum. Yes, baby, I am cumming." I cry loud. My river flowing from my pussy as I cum, you fucking my ass faster, throbbing hard inside me.

"Cum for me, cum inside me." I say. "I want you to cum for me." I repeat.

"Oh yes baby," you moan as you begin to cum, thrusting your dick deeper and slower as you spill yourself inside of my ass.

Sweat dripping from your brow as you pull out, smacking my ass once good and hard. "I'm spent, I need a shower." You say looking down at your soaking wet cock and my thighs covered in cum, "by the looks of it so do you."

Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers