Watching Molly

Story Info
What does Molly get up to on her balcony?
3k words
4.45
44.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly made her way to her apartment block elevator and pressed the up button. Once the doors were fully open she pressed level 8. While she waited for the doors to close she checked her reflection in the mirror. She was a petite young woman of 24, only 5ft2in and slender with pert little breasts. Her blonde hair was long and usually worn in a ponytail. She turned from the mirror to see a woman running for the elevator and quickly pushed the hold button.

'Oh thanks! I usually have to wait ages!' the woman said with a smile.

Molly had seen her around the building before and had been struck by her imposing appearance. She must have been nearly 6ft tall, with dark hair worn up and although she wore quite conservative clothing, plain skirts and blouses, she had curves in all the right places! Molly guessed her age was late 30s or early 40s. Molly got out on the 8th floor and gave the woman a shy 'Bye!'

Molly closed the door of her apartment with a smile. This was her favourite part of the day – getting home from work – and it was Friday so she had the whole weekend ahead of her. It wasn' t that she hated her job but like most people she worked to live and not the other way around! She had only been in this apartment for two months but she loved it; it wasn' t large but it was bright and the best thing about it was the balcony. Not many of the flats in her area had a balcony and it is what attracted her to the apartment in the first place – now she didn' t think she could live without it. It was her little bit of 'outside' and she had put a table and chair out there and decorated it with some cheap plants. There was more to her balcony than that though and at night, when it was dark it became a very special place for her indeed!

After having a bath and changing into her favourite red silk robe she made and ate a quick supper. She then poured herself a glass of white wine and took it and the book she was currently reading and sat down at her balcony table to read. As the sun moved down between the other apartment blocks and the light began to fade she felt her usual sense of anticipation mount. She closed her book, sipped the last few mouthfuls of the now warm wine and took in her view. Apartment blocks, of varying heights was what she could see, not very inspiring but for her it was the best view in the world! Especially now as it became dark and the warm glow of lights from the many windows brought the cold stone blocks to life. She went into the kitchen and poured herself another glass of wine and from a drawer took out a worn brown leather case.

Settling herself once more at her table she opened the case and took out her binoculars. Her heart skipped a beat as she raised them to her eyes and began to scan her surroundings. She laughed when she thought about herself as a peeping Jill but that is what she was! Once or twice a week she would do this – scan the lit windows of her neighbours and peep into their lives. Mostly she spied only the day to day humdrum of their lives – eating, sleeping, watching TV, arguing, chatting or dancing. She enjoyed this – she liked to see people living their ordinary lives. Occasionally though she caught them doing more private things and it was at these times that she enjoyed herself the most. She may see the plump blonde undressing for bed or the grey haired man who liked to masturbate over his porno mags or she may see the numerous couples who fucked each other unaware that they were being watched. It was at these times with binoculars to her eyes that she would loosen her robe, open her legs and pleasure herself right there on the balcony. It gave her such a thrill (and such intense orgasms!) that she never thought about it being wrong or wicked - after all who was she harming?

Tonight was an ordinary night so far, so she kept her robe closed and continued to scan. She was torn from her vigil by the ringing of the phone. She went to the living room to answer it. 'Hi,' she said into the mouth piece.

'Hi,' a woman' s voice answered, 'Molly I know what you are doing.'

'What do you mean? Who is this?' Molly felt her stomach lurch.

'You know exactly what I mean, Molly, and if you don' t want your dirty little secret to come out then make your way to the elevator right now and press level 10.'

'I have no idea what you are talking about and if you.....'

'Molly!' the woman barked down the phone, 'Do it now and do not get dressed!'

With that the phone went dead. Molly was in a panic! Who was that? What should she do? God she had been caught! Well the woman obviously knew who she was and where she lived so ignoring it was not an option. She would do what this woman asked and perhaps she could bargain with her.

Molly crept quietly from her door to the elevator praying that no one saw her. Thankfully the elevator was empty and she pressed the button marked '10' . Her heart was pounding and her mouth was dry but she convinced herself that she could talk her way out of this! The doors opened with a 'ping' and there was the woman she had seen earlier.

'Oh!' Molly gasped.

'Hello, Molly. Come with me quietly and I promise that I am not going to hurt you.'

The woman took a step forward and before Molly knew what was happening the woman had snapped a handcuff around her right wrist.

'What the...!' Molly began.

'Be quiet!' the woman hissed and turned Molly around and fastened the left cuff so that her arms were behind her back. 'This way!' and the woman steered Molly towards an open door. Once they were in the apartment they moved into the living room and Molly saw a small wooden chair placed in front of a set of open balcony doors.

'Let me help you sit down, Molly. And by the way my name is Mistress.' Mistress helped her on to the chair making sure her tethered arms were over the back. Molly' s brain was buzzing – she just couldn' t work out what was going on.

'Listen,' she said. ' I' m not quite sure what you think you are doing but....'

'Molly,' Mistress cooed quietly, 'all will be revealed. Relax and believe me when I say I am not going to hurt you but I just thought it was time we had a little chat.'

Mistress moved onto the balcony and lit a cigarette, then placed it in an ashtray and began to unbutton her blouse. She laughed at the shocked look on Molly' s face.

'My dear, don' t look so shocked. I know what you do! I know what you like! Look at this as a gift. You like to watch? Ok well watch!'

She took off her blouse and underneath she was wearing a black leather basque which pushed her large breasts into two luscious round globes. So that was how she got those curves, Molly thought! She then undid the zip on her skirt, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She was wearing black stockings and no panties! Her pussy was shaven and smooth and Molly could not take her eyes off it! Molly felt her clit jump uncontrollably and she could feel the wetness oozing from between her legs.

Mistress continued to smoke and talk to Molly.

'So do you like what you see? Oh I' m sure you do! I' m sure this is much more exciting than anything you have seen out there.'

She indicated the buildings behind her with a sweep of her hand. She turned around and bent over the balcony rail exposing her ass and pussy to Molly as she did so. Molly gulped!

'You see my darling, I live two floors up and two across from you so when I look over what do I see? Hmmm? Guess!'

'My balcony?' Molly said.

'Correct! And since I love playing on the balcony too it didn' t take me too long to spot you! I am a performer you know! If you had moved in to an apartment opposite this I would have had you rubbing that little clit of yours every night of the week!'

Molly' s face flushed with embarrassment. Mistress laughed, 'Don' t be embarrassed my little one – you intrigue me! And I want you to meet someone.' Mistress picked up the phone and dialled.

'Slut! Here! Now!' she barked and put the phone down.

'Now before Slut gets here I think you need to get more in the mood. Let' s open that robe to start with!'

She leant over Molly, undid the silk belt and opened up the robe. Molly was naked underneath and felt herself flush again.

'Mmmm – such a beautiful little body! And your nipples are already erect – have I been turning you on?'

Molly squirmed in her chair and clamped her legs shut. Mistress laughed once more, 'Oh Molly don' t be like that! Relax – you are going to enjoy this I just know it!' She went to a chest of drawers and took out a silk tie and a leather cat o' nine tails and placed them on the floor beside Molly' s chair. She placed Molly' s silk belt beside them and picked up the whip. She stood in front of Molly and began to gently run the tails over her legs from knee to thigh, over to the other thigh and down to knee again.

'I know I can get you to open those legs for me!

Molly was desperately trying not to move her legs but the feeling of the soft leather tails trailing over her legs was exquisite and she could feel herself getting wetter and oh God did she want to open her legs and feel the leather sweep her pussy! Molly bit her lip to stop from moaning but eventually it was too much and she let out a little whimper and let her legs relax and open ever so slightly.

'That' s the girl,' Mistress whispered and ran the tails softly between Molly' s legs making them open more and more until eventually they were as wide as Molly could get them. Mistress was not touching her pussy with the whip, however, but the tails brushed tantalisingly close every now and then.

'Now let' s keep you like that!'

Mistress bent down to the ties and tied Molly' s legs to the legs of the chair – very tightly! Molly could barely move and was beginning to feel the pressure from the unyielding wood on her arms, back and ass. Now she felt the ties and chair legs bite at her ankles. Mistress continued to brush the tails over Molly moving from her thighs, over her stomach and breasts. The situation and the sensations were really arousing Molly and her nipples, clit and cunt were aching! Molly closed her eyes and let herself go with the flow! Just then the doorbell rang.

'Ah! That will be Slut! Hope you are ready for the show Molly!' Molly' s eyes snapped open and her heart began to beat faster – what on earth was she going to see?

Mistress came back into the room followed by a red headed woman wearing a red Mac and long black high heeled boots.

'Slut meet Molly, Molly Slut.' Mistress made the introductions.

'Very pleased to meet you Molly'

'Hi...' Molly croaked.

'You will have to forgive Molly, Slut, she is a little shy and I have been playing with her a little.'

'I do hope Mistress and Molly have been having a good time!'

'Oh we have Slut and now that you are here we will have even more fun!'

'Yes, Mistress!'

Slut took off her coat and again Molly gulped at what she saw. The boots Slut had on wear thigh high and she was wearing a bright green PVC dress that just covered her ass and barely covered her tits. She was also wearing a black, metal studded dog collar. Mistress pointed to the left side of the balcony and Slut made her way to the railing, picked up a leather lead that was hanging there, clipped it to the collar and leant on the railing. She spread her legs as far apart as she could get them. Once more Molly drank in a beautiful sight! Slut was also shaven and her ass and pussy were quite visible in the balcony light. Mistress walked up behind Slut and took hold of the lead pulling Slut' s head up sharply.

'I see, Slut, that you still have not got that clit ring I told you to get!' Mistress said.

'No, I' m sorry Mistress my appointment is on Monday.'

'Not good enough! Skirt up!'

Slut hitched her skirt up over her ass and then lent back on the railing. Mistress picked up the cat o' nine tails and began to whip Slut' s bare ass. Molly winched as she watched – this was not the brushing she had just received! She could see Sluts ass redden! However, it was very erotic and again she felt that ache in her clit. Mistress stopped whipping Slut' s ass and began to whip her pussy – Molly couldn' t believe it! Slut tensed at the whipping but she never made a sound.

'Please do as you are told in future, Slut. Now let' s see if you are at least wet – you didn' t look it earlier!'

Mistress slid a finger along Slut' s pussy, pulled her head back further and made Slut lick her finger clean.

'Better!' Mistress said. 'Turn around! On your knees!'

Slut did as she was told and knelt before Mistress, arms behind her back.

'I am so sorry Mistress. What can I do to make it up to you?'

'Plenty!' Mistress looked at Molly and smiled, 'I promised our guest a show so lets give her one!' From behind the balcony door Mistress brought out and put on a black strap on dildo and stood once more in front of Slut.

'Suck!' she demanded and Slut took the dildo into her mouth. Mistress pushed it forward into her mouth and Slut gagged but kept on sucking. Molly squirmed in her chair and felt a gush of pussy juice make its way down to her ass. God this was hot!

Mistress withdrew the dildo from Slut' s mouth and pulled her to her feet with the dog lead.

'Lean!' Slut once more leant on the balcony railing and hitched up her skirt. 'Have you ever seen a woman fuck another with a dildo Molly?' Mistress asked. Eyes wide in wonder Molly shook her head, 'Well you are about to!' Mistress ran the dildo along Slut' s pussy and then slowly inserted it inch by inch into her cunt. Slut gave out a low moan and Molly wriggled. Mistress took hold of Slut' s hips and began fucking her in earnest. Slut gripped the railing hard and moved her ass up to meet Mistress and the dildo. With each powerful thrust Molly heard an 'Oh!' from Slut and knew she was close to cumming.

'Don' t you dare cum, Slut!' said Mistress.

'No Mistress, I won' t, I won' t' Slut breathed.

Mistress pounded a few more strokes into Slut and then withdrew the dildo from her cunt. She took the dildo off and yanked at the dog collar.

'All fours!' Slut got onto her hands and knees 'Of course you can' t cum yet Slut as that privilege is for our guest is it not?'

'Oh yes Mistress!'

Molly watched as Mistress led Slut over to her in the chair. Slut then knelt in front of her.

'Slut is very experienced with her tongue Molly – show her Slut!'

Slut then pulled Molly forward in the chair. 'Oh!' Molly gasped in surprise and then let out a 'Mmmmmmmmmmm' as she felt the tip of Slut' s tongue trace the outline of her inner pussy lips and circle her cunt hole and clit.

'Is she wet, Slut?'

'Very!' Slut mumbled.

'See Molly I told you you would like it!' Mistress said as she began to very gently flick Molly' s breasts and thighs with the tails, the flicks getting stronger and stronger. Molly moaned in pleasure. She felt Slut' s tongue enter her cunt and the whip stung her tits. This was too much for Molly who could feel her orgasm building.

'Mistress, I' m gonna cum!' Molly shouted.

'Good girl! You cum all over Slut' s face!'

'Oh my God! I' m cumming!' and Molly' s orgasm burst through her and she bucked and ground her pussy into Slut' s face. She came wave after wave as Slut softly sucked her clit and lapped at her cum juice. When Molly opened her eyes Mistress was standing to the side of Slut stroking her hair and Slut was smiling and licking Molly' s juice from her lips.

'I think you enjoyed that Molly! I know we did and am sure all our peeping Tom' s and Jill' s did too!'

It was then that Molly realised that Mistress and Slut would have regular watchers if they put on shows like this and she had become a part of it! Molly started laughing and so did Mistress and Slut.

'Well my dear, how does it feel to be played at your own game?' Mistress asked.

'Great! Fucking great!'