Watching Mum

Story Info
Was mums wanking for my pleasure or hers?
3k words
4.26
384.9k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well where do I begin, I need to put down on paper my experiences of spying on my mother and the subsequent relationship it evoked.I had fantasied about mum for some years but it wasn't until I was eighteen that my prayers were answered.

Here's my story..

My story begins just after my 18th birthday,my outlook on life had changed since puberty and my view on mum had certainly changed too, I began to see her as a woman rather than just mum.

My mum is petite with brown hair, quite firm rounded breasts and a nice bottom, I began to take an interest in her rather than my sisters for reasons I can't explain. I guess it's a mother/son thing but don't ask me to explain it further. I wasn't sure if mum was aware of my interest at the same time as it started but things did begin to develop in my interest and that's what my story is all about.

I began to notice mum and her sexy figure pretty soon after I began to masturbate, I'd be thinking of women and breasts and things and often it was mum whose image came into my head, I'd try to picture her naked and touching herself, feeling or washing her tits, pretty basic images really but at that time they were plenty enough to make me hard and orgasm. I thought about her more and more and soon I was having thoughts of going through her underwear drawer and searching out those items which touch her soft skin.

Of course when the first chance arose I took it, being left alone in our house was rare indeed but I had an afternoon off from school and as soon as I was home alone it was a not long before I in mums room with prying eyes.

Her bed side cabinet housed her underwear and I was already horny as I entered the room and pulled open the drawer, it was full, full of bra's, black ones, white ones, a few coloured ones and some smaller prettier ones, I took them all out and lay them on the bed, one bra in particular took my fancy and stood out from the others as being the sexiest, it was a white bra but what made it so appealing was that it was made of see though material, if mum was wearing it her nipples would be clearly visible through the thin mesh of fabric, also its design was such that the material wouldn't cover her breasts like others but only half of them (later I found these to be call "quarter cup" bra's).

Wow, my mum had some really sexy bra's and my dick was aching with excitement, next I opened the second drawer and found it to be full of panties, again a similar trend appeared, lots of sexy small panties and a few plain bigger ones, I found the pair that matched the see through bra and they too had a sheer panel on the front which would hide nothing of her pubic hair, well that was one mission successfully completed, I stood over my mums bed with her undies spread everywhere and wanked myself to oblivion… wonderful

I carefully place mums things back in their respective drawers and spent the rest of the day imagining mum in just those sexy undies, I could now visualize her in a sexier way knowing the type of sexy things she wore beneath her every day clothes.

Over the next few weeks my sorties into mums room became more frequent and more enjoyable, I did my best to leave things as I found them but to be honest I was so hot that I couldn't be sure as to whether I'd covered my tracks or not. One day I even put some of her pants on and admired myself in her see through knickers.

My desires now were strongly moving towards trying to see mum in some state of undress, how I was to do this I don't know but it fueled my insatiable urges and gave me the excuse to have another wank.

As it happened my luck was about to change everything, my sisters were all out and only mum and me were in home, it wasn't late (about 7pm) and mum, unusually for the time of day mentioned she was going up for a bath, she picked up a bag of cosmetics and disappeared upstairs, just before she reached the top of the stairs she shouted back to me to bring her pile of washing up for her.

Well, before now there was no indication of mums knowledge of my feeling or passion for her and her underwear but my mind suddenly began to race when I noticed the top items on the pile, it was the see through bra and pants, were they placed there for my benefit or just coincidental? I must have looked sheepish as I entered mums room as she was already beginning to undress, her top was off and she was just kicking off her shoes, she looked so sexy and as she turned towards me I got my first full view of her cleavage in a pretty white bra, she didn't seem embarrassed in the slightest as she held out her hands for me to give her the washing. She certainly caught me looking at her tits but just smiled before taking the thing from me.

Her breasts are a 34C (I know from her bra labels) and quite rounded and her skin a toned colour, she still had a good figure despite four children and I couldn't believe my luck, I was in total ore of the vision in front of me and I think mum recognized my condition, I stuttered something about having to go to my room and spun on my heels and departed. My dick was aching and quickly I released it for purposes of relief, I heard mum exit her room and I peered through the crack in the door and watched as she entered the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. Wow what a moment, mum in her bra and pants was fantastic it surely couldn't get better than this, well it did!

I noticed that mum hadn't closed the bathroom door fully and was obviously already laying in the bath, the taps are furthest from the door so if I was lucky she'd have her back to me and I could take a peak, I crept across the landing and moved in for a look, I was right and mums head was nearest the door and she was laying relaxed in bubble filled water which unusually wasn't very deep, the closer I got the more of mum came into view and suddenly there I was looking at the brown tufts of mums pubic hair, I followed her belly up and could clearly see her right breast topped by a lovely pink nipple. Mum was not moving too much so I guessed she had her eyes closed and was relaxing, I stood for a few moments taking in the vision before my, my dick was aching to be pulled off but I just stood and admired my mum, I retreated again and shut myself in my room.

As I wanked I kept wondering if this was all to perfect, had mum set me up with the show in the bedroom. The panties: and now the bath? It was all too much and I came so hard I think I groaned a little too loud.

The rest of the evening I spend in my room, my head spinning with desire and confusion, if mum was aware of my feelings and activities then where does it go from here? These thoughts stayed with me for the following week where nothing out of the ordinary happened and then the following Friday night when the girls had all gone out mum and I were left all home alone, mum was dressed as normal in her daily clothes, her white blouse allowing me to see the shape and colour of her bra and her skirt short enough to sit above the knee. I was watching telly whilst looking and admiring mum hoping she'd not notice my glances, the more I looked the hornier I became and the hornier I became the hard my dick was to hide in my pants. Mum said she was going up to change and gave me the type of smile I'd never seen before, she turned and headed for the stairs.

Mum wouldn't usually tell me she was changing, or going upstairs, Did she know? Was I imagining things? Of fuck! are only a few of the thoughts that flashed through my mind. I sat there for a few minutes panicking and was drawn to slow climbed the stairs, as I reached mums room the door was slightly ajar and the view through the crack in the door allowed me to see my horny mum in front of her dressing mirror, she was still fully dressed but either my timing was perfect or mum had waited for me, because as soon as I looked she began the slow process of undoing her blouse buttons, my dick sprang to attention inside my pants as I filled my mind with the view of her slowly undressing.

Mum was watching herself in the mirror as she seemed to be practicing a strip tease, one by one her buttons opened and as the last one undid she allowed her top to hang open, from my vantage point I could not only see mum from behind but the mirror allowed me to view the front too, this was surely too good to be true, who was I to argue? It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my young life.

The next thing surprised me a little but mum collected her make-up bag and began to do her face up, but not in the usual manner but very tarty, bright red lipstick, plenty of blusher and eye make-up, she really did look like a dirty slut now and I couldn't believe this was my mum. All the time her blouse was open allowing me to catch flashes of her cleavage and pretty white bra and all the time fueling my raging boner, by this time I'd released my tool and was openly wanking off outside mums room, I figured if she came towards the door I'd have time to get into my room unnoticed. Mum them moved around to her knicker drawer and pulled a few items out and placed them on the bed, again it was unusual because there was a fair few items and not just some fresh undies. She took some stockings and without removing her skirt she sat on the edge of her bed and took pleasure in watching as she pulled on some very sexy shear nylons, as she pulled them over her feet I could just make up her breast hanging in her bra as her blouse opened a little.

Still she watched herself and I was now desperate to see more, this was the first point I knew that she was aroused because after she pulled on the second stocking both hands remained in her lap a few seconds longer and she openly sighed aloud, she parted her thighs enough for her to see her crotch in the mirror, however I couldn't see from my position. Mum then stood and again faced the mirror, she ran her hand around her back and unclipped and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her panties matched her bra and were skimpy to say the least. Now she stood in her blouse, undies and stocking looking like a dirty tart, the blouse covered some of her butt and allowed me to see her soft bottom which her panties failed to cover.

What happened next really did take me by surprise but she turned away from the mirror (and towards me) and looked back at herself over her shoulder, she was admiring her bottom and stocking legs and she then created a vision that arouses my now 25 years on.

As she looked over her shoulder she ran both hands up from her hips, over her stomach and as they moved upward her blouse opened fully and I watched in full view as my horny mum cupped and squeezed her tits through the soft material, this action also gave me the full view of mums panties which hid nothing and I could see the dark hair of her pussy, her head suddenly hung back as she closed her eyes but looked towards the ceiling, this was the image of pure womanly sexiness for me. It only lasted about 30 seconds but mum held this pose as fingers reached in and caressed each nipple making her mouth drop open a little; she licked her tarty red lips with pleasure before turning once more to face herself in the mirror.

The blouse was now discarded to the floor and mum moved closer to the mirror, again she caressed her covered breasts and lifted each in turn, finally exposed her nipples to me, they seemed large for her breasts but with small areola, obviously they were rock hard at present but I sort of guessed they'd be big from the time I'd spend staring at them. I didn't have to wait long before I got my wish as mum reached round and unclipped herself, the mirror was in full use as both mum and I admired the view of her hard nipples topping her firm round breasts, she continued to cup them rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, mum was hot, fucking hot! She ran the palms of her hands over each nipple and closed her eyes with the pleasure she was creating, the thought that this was mum and I shouldn't be doing this came and went in a flash, I still didn't actually know if mum was aware of my presence but I wasn't going to potentially spoil things by announcing myself.

Looking down at mums waist her panties looked so sexy, little white ones with a clear panel on the front, her pussy hair formed a mound which bulged thought the tight material and her bottom also looked a picture, for her age my dear old mum had one hell of a horny figure. So there she was, tarted up like a cheap slut dressed only in her skimpy panties, her tits exposed and her nipples proud and hard, as for me I was still at the door with my hard on in my hands thoroughly enjoying the show, if it was a show that is!

Still facing the mirror mum showed no sign of stopping and it did cross my mind that if mum wasn't doing this for me then why was she not worried or conscious of me coming upstairs and interrupting her, I was now convinced that mum wasn't only doing this for herself but was enjoying putting on the show for me. The next thing that happened also painted one of those erotic images that has stood with me ever since, mum sat on the edge of the bed and decided to put her hair up, knowing my preference for that style of hair she spend plenty of time putting pins in her hair, but best of all it allowed me my first full view of her tits without hands or clothing in the way, they are just about perfect, nicely rounded and not too much sag, and with two dark hard nipples which looked like they were desperate to be licked, kissed or bitten, these obviously gave mum great pleasure because she kept brushing her hands over them and rolling her eyes.

As you can imagine I was in wank heaven and it wasn't going to stop there, mum was now clearly not going to stop at this point and decided to lay back on the bed and if she was giving me a show I was about to get the whole works, she threw her head back as she slid both hand down towards her thinly covered hairy bush, I could now see clearly in the mirror and she had no intention of hiding anything, the panties didn't cover her pussy in any serious way at all and I was totally in awe of the beauty of her pussy, dark, bushy and on full show to her son, she wasted no time in sliding a hand inside the front panel and searching out her hot spot, she gasped with delight as her touch found its target and for the first time I thought I was about to come.

My mind was spinning with passion for my mum as I watched her firstly place her hand in her pants and then pull them to one side to expose her wetness to me, I could just about make out the soft folds of her labia but the picture of her breast moving up and down with each of her deep breaths was wonderful, she slipped two long slender fingers into the wetness of her pussy and began to buck her hips in time with her penetrating digits, her orgasm was pending and her moans turned to cries, the faster her fingers worked to faster and louder her moans became.

Finally with one very deep groan and with the insertion of a third finger mum began to climax, with both feet flat she lifted her hips off of the bed and ground herself to her orgasm, she didn't say anything except for some deep animalistic gunts and groans and as she held her hips off the bed her tits fell back to give me the picture I still have in my head now as I type, My mum, panties to one side, three fingers buried into her hairy wet pussy and her round tits topped by two very hard nipples falling either side.

Needless to say I shot my load at that point too and boy there was plenty, I watched as mum came down from her pleasures and quietly snuck off to my room……. To be continued