Watching Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Was mum's wanking for his pleasure or hers?
1.8k words
4.53
165k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part one before continuing.

As you can imagine this was the beginning of my fascination of watching mum, I had to devise more ways to spy on her and continue with my passion of voyeuristic masturbation, the crack in the door method was all well and good but it was a little crude, what I needed was something more close up, more personal.

From that eventful evening my relationship with mum was different, her approach and attitude towards me was somehow different and the way she presented herself around the house changed, my sisters must have noticed something but nothing came to my attention.

I wanked myself silly two or three times a day, revisiting the images of mum undressing and touching herself, showing herself off to me in such a way that she must have been performing for my pleasure as well as her, but still without dialogue and so still giving me the doubt that nagged me.

I continued my visits to mums panty drawer and always replaced the items as I found them. I loved the see through panties most of all, and almost half of them were like this; even the bras were of the sort which showed more than the hid.

I remember one particular night when I was lying in bed, it was very late in the evening and the girls were also in bed. Mum stayed up to watch something on television so I decided to wander downstairs and sit with mum, I didn't sneak down but made enough noise for anyone who was awake to notice my movements, when I turned to enter the living room mum was asleep on the sofa, nothing to strange there, but what was strange was the way she was laying and how it exposed her inner thighs and panties, she had obviously decided to lie down and watch her program and in doing so she pulled one leg up causing her skirt to raise and give me a view of her open thighs, not only could I see the smooth skin of her inner thigh but her pussy mound was clearly visible too.

The darkness of her pubic hair was obvious and not only through her panties, mums pussy was very hairy, her small see-through pink pants certainly covered plenty but what aroused me most was the amount of thick dark hair on show. I didn't realize from my previous episode just how hairy she was but this turned me on immensely.

I stood for a few moments wondering what to do and the only thing I could do was to take a close look, I moved to within a few feet of the sofa and mum didn't stir at all, oh this was perfect, mum appeared to be fast asleep and I was able to see her pussy closer than ever before, if she woke now there would be no reasonable excuse as to why I was standing there and what I was doing.

I have mentioned before of how certain images stay with me and form the basis of my sexual preferences, this was one such moment and still to this day my dick twitches with excitement as I recall the moment, the moment of getting as close as I did to my mums pussy and having all the time in the world to enjoy the experience, of course I'd seen pussy's before but this was a mature woman and my mum!

Suddenly a familiar thought crossed my mind, was this really happening as it seems or was mum performing for me, obviously there was no way of telling but it crossed my mind that maybe mum was pretending to be asleep and had actually heard me descending the stairs, I wasn't going to wake her to find out but it did make me wonder. My hard on was raging and my dressing gown was struggling to hide it, I focused on mums crotch and admired the way the tight material cover the mound of pubic hair and the way the it disappeared between her bum cheeks, I could just about make out the shape of her pussy lips and it was as if they were swelling, I'm sure I would have noticed them before but they were certainly clear to see now.

I couldn't help myself and took a gentle stroke of my hard dick, my dressing gown dropped open and I was now beyond the point of reasonable explanation of my actions, if mum woke now I'd have some explaining to do.

As you can imagine mum appeared not to be aware of my presence nor the fact I was openly masturbating only feet from her exposed crotch, I was so excited every stroke took me quickly to the point of ejaculation and my self control only heightened the intensity of situation.

If mum was playing games with me it was now becoming more fun experiencing this voyeurism than actually confronting the issue, the excitement I was enjoying was so erotically intense I didn't want mum to stop pretending, if she was that is.

Suddenly she stirred a little, I jumped and quickly wrapped up, only for mum to shift her weight, she briefly opened her legs a little wider giving me a full view of her crotch and allowing me to see the pubic hair that continued to her butt, I thought she'd relax in this new position but actually rolled over onto her front and snuggled into a cushion.

Mum was now lying facing into the back of the sofa and her skirt was up around the top of her thighs, her bottom was on the edge of the seat and as I move round I got the trill of my life, her pink panties were gathered up between her bum cheeks and I was able to sit on the floor only a foot away from the most erotic sight I'd ever seen. These panties had no gusset in them and the see through material allowed me to see mums hairy cunt in all its mature beauty, her pussy lips were hairy with dark hairs and the folds of her proud pussy lips were so clearly visible I almost shot my load there and then.

I was so desperate to pull the thin material to one side but dared not, again I removed my aching dick and began to masturbate in front of mum as she lay on the sofa. Mum seemed restless and hotched about a bit and shifted her weight a number of times giving me a different view of her hot pussy. I notice a little wetness and a reddening in the colour of her lips, was she aroused? Was she dreaming? Who knows, all I knew was I was about to shoot my load and nothing could stop me now.

My dick was as hard as it had ever been as my stokes brought me nearer my climax, I couldn't take my eyes from the vision in front of me which was my beautiful mum, supposedly asleep on the sofa with her skirt up and her knickers and crotch on full display, her hairy pussy clearly visible and the folds of her pussy lips only inches away. I couldn't hold back and with a suppressed groan I released my orgasm into the palm of my hand, I came so hard my hips jerked with each ejaculation and my open palm filled with my hot sperm, I took one last long look at mum before making my exit to clean up.

"Wow how fucking hot was that" I thought as I returned to my bed after cleaning up, my dick already hardening with the very recent memories, if only I had though I'd have taken my digital camera down or even my phone with camera and had something of a memento. Mum had not come to bed yet either so I wondered about a return with camera in hand.

I thought the only way to do this was to make mum aware of my impending arrival and so if all of this was a game she'd comply, if not then I'll pretend I wanted something from the kitchen. I went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet before descending the stairs, I wasn't actually noisy but again made enough noise for my movements to be heard. As I entered the lounge mum was still "asleep" on the sofa, she had rolled back over and was now lying on her side, like earlier she had one knee slightly raised and her legs parted enough for me the see the front of her panties.

I walked past mum to see if she would stir but she didn't, so I took position at the end of the sofa and pointed my camera right at mums pussy, I took five or six quick photos which were going to be perfect wanking material and just as I was about to leave she stirred again, only this time she lay on her back and her hand just happened to fall to her crotch.

This was too good to be true, I snapped away as quietly as possible and managed to get another nine or ten pictures, mum appeared to be restless as her hips seemed to rock and I snapped away, was she restless or just unable to hide her arousal from me, either way my state of arousal was at fever pitch and I didn't care what happened, unfortunately for the story but true to life I retreated to my room with my prize, oh how I wanked that night.

A little while later mum cam up to bed and popped her head in my door before retiring, obviously I was in no fit state to sleep so I lay there imagine mum undressing like I'd seen her do before and stroking my tool to an immense erection. It was about 10 minutes later I began to hear noises from mums room which caught my attention, it sounded as though she was breathing very heavily or snoring, the more I listened the more aroused I became, the picture I put with the noises I was hearing was one of mum laying on her bed legs spread and her finger buried in her pussy, in fact mum was pretty aroused because it soon reached a volume clear enough to confirm my suspicions and ended quickly enough to confirm she had brought herself off to a deeply satisfying orgasm.

As you might guess I soon followed but this time made some noises myself with the hope that mum would hear me, if she did she lay in silence and didn't give anything away. My own orgasm climaxed with a deep heavy groan as my jizz oozed from my hard dick. I needed to clean up an made my way to the bathroom, as I crossed the landing I thought I could see mums outline through the crack in the door and made no effort to conceal my heavy tool. I wiped up and openly showed myself off to mum if indeed she was watching.

It all happened in chapter 3…. Coming soon