Watching My Beautiful Sub

Story Info
I watch your husband use you as a fuck toy.
989 words
3.69
47.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wants me to put on a good show, but how do I do that?" you wonder. You know where you hid the camera that will be my eyes and ears.

"I'll have to make sure she can see well."

You quickly run through the rules for tonight in your head. There shouldn't be anything too difficult. Mark hasn't arrived yet, but you want to keep me happy.

You decide to perch on the bed facing the camera and masturbate, knowing I'll be doing the same thing on the other end of the connection.

You make sure your legs are spread wide apart so I have a good view. Then your fingers begin the familiar dance around your clit, while your other hand goes for your nipple.

"Maybe I should get a little fancy for the camera. She'd like that."

You slowly insert one finger, then two inside yourself. You continue to roll and pinch your nipple as you fuck yourself with your fingers. Luckily the house is empty, because your moaning makes it very obvious what is going on in your room.

You hear the door. Mark is home.

I see you leave the room and I hear muffled voices as you fill Mark in.

"You better not be telling him about the camera until after you're done," I think to myself, watching the video feed. But I'm not worried. You are such a dutiful sub, and I know I made the rules clear to you.

When you come back in the room, I hear you say the words I asked for: "I want you to use me, Mark."

"What do you mean use you? How?"

"I don't want you to think about my pleasure at all tonight. I am your fuck toy to do with as you like."

"Seriously?" Mark grins.

"Absolutely."

"Hmm... If I could do anything to you, what would I do?"

His eyes feast on your naked body for a few seconds while he makes up his mind. They travel across your awesome breasts, down to your delicious cunt, then he turns you around and stares at the delectable booty.

"Alright, beautiful. On the bed, face down, ass up."

You obey without question. Your glistening cunt is evident even to me on the video.

"I see you started without me." He says as he runs his finger along your slit, gathering moisture.

He uses that moisture to push his finger into your rosebud that you have so nicely presented to him. In one push, it's all the way in. I wince at the video feed, imagining the pain of that not-so-lubricated entry, but you just moan in pleasure.

"Get your ass ready for me." He commands as he begins removing his clothes.

You move quickly, using your fingers to transfer as much lube from your cunt to your ass as you can. You also think to turn so I get a better view from the camera.

When he's naked, he climbs up behind you and positions his cock directly at your ass hole. Normally he puts it in your cunt first to get it lubed up for you, but this time, you're just a fuck toy. You hope the lube you transferred was enough. You push out with your muscles to make his entrance a little smoother.

He takes 3 partial thrusts before he is in you all the way to the hilt. A loud, piercing cry/moan escapes your lips. You relish the familiar feeling of fullness from having something in your ass. The lack of lubrication burns, although not entirely unpleasantly.

He doesn't take it easy on you at all. Within seconds he's pistoning in and out of your ass. The sounds you're making are ones I've never heard before. It sounds more like pain than pleasure to me. Although when you manage to stop wailing long enough to form words, the words are: "Yessss! Yesss! Oooooooh! Harder!"

He comes hard and fast, and we he pulls out, your ass is leaking brown cum. While he goes to take a shower, you remain and squat on the towel you set up beforehand. You know the rule I gave you was no cleaning up afterwards.

Your ass is burning and disgusting. But you take it like an obedient sub. You know you're supposed to just let it leak, but you have a better idea, you hope.

You run to your toy collection and grab a rubber butt plug. Back on the bed in front of the camera, you are able to work it in easily. If you keep your booty clenched, the plug will stay in and so will your husband's cum.

I've already come twice from my hands watching you and your husband on the screen, but my eyes stay riveted to the show, while my fingers lazily stroke around my lower lips.

When Mark gets out of the shower, he's suprised to still find you naked on the bed.

"You want more?" He asks.

"I am your fuck toy. I want to please you." You answer humbly. I wonder if you're fuming at having to submit to a man. I hope you remember you're submitting to me first.

He shrugs and lets the towel drop. He walks over next to the bed and puts his hands on the back of your head, you know what he wants.

You shift positions carefully to get your head low enough to suck him without expelling the butt plug.

He stops you pretty quickly, once he's fully hard and pushes you back on the bed. His dick finds your cunt and soon you're getting rammed again, this time while also trying to keep the butt plug in.

When he's finished, you squat on the towel and remove the butt plug allowing me to see the cum dripping from both holes.

I'm more than satisfied. I send you the email signalling the end of the exercise.