Watching My Wife

Story Info
My wife decides it's time for us to full swap.
808 words
3.66
59.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at a really hot lifestyle party hosted by friends of ours. It was a sexy night filled with lots of sexy sensual couples. We are mostly a soft swing couple but from time to time we've played full. I'm still always a mix of emotions.

Around midnight my wife and I were at the buffet table and the host came by and looked at my wife and brazenly said to her, "Hey you wanna go?"

My wife smiled and said, "Sure."

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and said,

"Really, now?"

She looked at me and said, "if not now, when?"

I couldn't argue with that logic. I watched my Diane and the host, Frank walk away, but just before they reached the stairs he stopped, turned and grabbed her ass and pulled her in close for a big kiss. Her skirt lifted up, just showing the edge of her black thigh highs. Damn she looked hot. My heart skipped.

My thoughts are a jumble. As much as I'm turned on, I have a heavy pit in my stomach, hoping they turn around. But not to be. The kiss I guess was a pre-flight check. He pulled away and taking her hand they walked out of the room and I could see through the foyer, they were ascending the stairs.

I went over and chatted with a few couples, although I doubt I heard a word they said. So distracting were my thoughts, I barely felt it, when the hostess, Brenda, came up and snuggled one arm around me.

"Do you know what our spouses are up to?" she said with a devilish smirk.

"As a matter of fact I do."

We went back arm in arm through the foyer and over to the stairway. As I took the stairs, my heart was pounding, my ears ringing. Brenda led me to the master bedroom and reached the handle of the door and in one motion pushed it open.

And there before me, Diane's black mini, thong and bra, puddled together. My eyes lifted from the floor to the bed and my beautiful wife, in just highheels and black stockings was giving Frank a blow job. Long licks of his cock followed by a few bobs up and down on the head. I stood transfixed. Brenda was making murmurs of delight and running her hand along the front of my pants, and caressing my increasing hardness

I swallowed hard taking the scene in. Frank went into action and pushed Diane back and then rolled over to return the favor and started eating her for all his worth. Her moans rang in my ears.

I leaned down and gave Diane a deep kiss and whispered to her to enjoy. She smiled and said, "Make Brenda happy."

I turned back and Brenda was completely naked. By the time I had removed my shirt, Brenda was kneeling in front of me and had unzipped me and pulled my pants and underwear down for me to kick off. She pulled off my socks and shoes and then leaned in and took my cock in her mouth.

I looked over and now Diane had moved back and was straddling Frank as he fumbled with a condom. Lifting her ass, she slowly moved up until she was astride and over his gloved cock. She moved her pussy up and over and impaled herself. I watched as she slowly and sensually rocked back and forth as Frank thrusted up at her.

It was too much for me. I tried to pull away from Brenda, telling her I was about to come. And what proved to put me over the edge, she pulled back and holding my cock, told me to come on her face.

Just as I burst, I heard Diane give one huge guttural groan and then a series of screams as she came all over Frank's cock.

Brenda and I retired to the bathroom to clean up. I thanked her but she laughed and said, "Oh no need, you will repay me.

We walked back into the bedroom and Diane was again leaning over Frank as he laid back on a pillow and she was licking his cock clean, her ass high in the air. Brenda strode over and jumped on the bed and almost in one motion, leaned in and started licking Diane's pussy.

My nerves now settled, I stood there taking in this erotic scene. I played over the images in my head, Frank's approach. Their disappearing up the stairs arm in arm. Brenda snuggling up to me. The view that greeted us as we walked in the room. Watching Diane's beautiful body work its charms on top of Frank. These memories are never to be forgotten I whispered. Never to be forgotten. I moved towards the bed.