Watching My Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
His wife's journey into hardcore modelling ends.
2.1k words
4.13
243.5k
66
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my wife 5- He watches her get all she can take on a photo/video shoot.

The story so far:-

Chapter 1 – in pursuit of having a nude oil painting of my wife we end up at a photo studio where she gets a little man handled during the shoot. The sight of other men touching my naked wife turns me on and I decide I want to see more. My wife enjoys the modeling experience and agrees to a second shoot.

Chapter 2 – Shooting a soft boy girl set my wife's co-star gets her over excited and she ends up giving him a blowjob on camera. I love watching this, and enjoy the after shoot sex.

Chapter 3 – Anna accepts a shoot for an erotic massage service and ends up shagging both the masseurs and being covered in their cream, while I watch it all in glorious technicolour. The photographer tells me about a "gangbang" shoot he is looking for a model for.

Chapter 4 – Playing the part of a stripper at a bachelor party Anna strips and teases before fucking the "groom" and taking his spunk all over her face

Chapter 5

After taking his cum all over her face, Anna looked up to see that the other men in the room were now all naked with their dicks out. She looked a little taken aback at the number of stiff cocks in front of her, and in line with her "role" in the video said that she was only there to sort out the groom. That was what she had been paid for, so she'd like her clothes back so she could leave.

Everyone in the room just laughed "but you did such a good job with him, and you've got us all standing to attention. So be a good girl and help us out a little" said one of them "Just come and give us all a little suck."

Playing the part of a reluctant participant Anna moved the first man, and grasping his firm dick in her had flicked her tongue over the end of it, then slowly slipped it into her mouth. Only this guy didn't have his hands handcuffed behind his back, so as soon as she had a good mouthful of dick he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head right down till his entire shaft disappeared into her mouth. He didn't move at all, he just held her head tight with his dick wedged in her throat.

"Well sweetie" he said, "now we've got your attention you'd better listen and listen good. You just put on one hell of a show, and have got us all very randy so now, you're going to have to ensure that we all get some satisfaction. You ain't going nowhere until we say so." He pulled his dick back out of Anna's mouth so she could take a breath and then plunged it right back down again. "There are twenty three of us here, and one way or another we're all going to have a piece of your pussy before you go home. Now you want to do this easy or hard?"

Again he pulled out of her mouth to let her breathe. "Well? He asked. Anna looked up at him and you could just hear her cough out the words "please no, not all of you". "She wants it hard boys" he said, and plunged his dick right down her throat again. "Get the table ready" he said, as he roughly fucked my wife's face.

A small table was set up over near the bar, and they attached leather straps to each of the legs. Once these were in place four of the men walked over to where Anna was having her face fucked. They took hold of her and though she struggled to get away dragged her over to the table. First they tied each leg to one of the table legs, which spread her feet about four feet apart, and then they bent her backwards over the table and pulled her arms down and secured them to the other legs. Her head was hanging back over the edge of the table, so she was in the perfect position to be spit roast. Her whole body was stretched, and her breasts were pointing proudly up at the ceiling.

The man who had been face fucking her moved between her legs, and nudged his cock up against her pussy lips. "You know this could have been a lovely gentle experience for you, but you had to struggle. So now we'll just take you as we want." Then without another word he stabbed his dick into her pussy and started thrusting away. Another of the men moved to her head, and placed his cock at her lips. "Don't even think about biting." He said as he forced his dick into her mouth.

There she was, tied to a table in a seedy pool room, with a man fucking her pussy and another fucking her face. She'd taken two men at the last shoot, but this time there were twenty more waiting their turn.

The stud between her legs was thrusting back and forth in time with the music, and had his hand resting across her stomach with his thumbs reaching down to massage her clit. The one fucking her face was also thrusting in time to the music, while squeezing her tits with his hands. The other men moved closer still.

Every time the guy between her legs thrust into her pussy the table moved and it forced her down deeper onto the cock in her mouth. Five or ten minutes of rampant sex followed before the guy between her legs pulled out and shot his seed up and over her stomach. The guy in her mouth took his cue from this, and pulled just far enough out to shoot half his cum into her mouth and the rest onto her face and hair.

As they walked away from the table, the camera's zoomed in on the sticky mess of her face and stomach. Her pussy lips were open and we could see that she was wet and horny.

Two more men stepped into position. The camera's focused on their dicks as they pushed into her pussy and mouth respectively. They began to push in and out of their own choice of holes in a slow rhythmic fashion, pulling right out before plunging deep back inside her. The dick down her throat was a little longer than the previous one, and every time he sunk it to the hilt you could see it moving in Anna's throat.

She was gagging and bucking as they shoved their dicks deep into her mouth and pussy. "We've a real live one here" one of them said. "Thank god we tied her down."

Time and time again they thrust in and out of her mouth and pussy, using her in unison. There was four video camera's filming every second of Anna's experience, two shooting full length shots and two in close up, one focusing on her pussy and the other on her mouth.

Every time the dick slid out of her pussy you could see her juices streaking against his skin. He pulled his dick out completely, and rubbed the angry purple head against her clit for a couple of seconds, before a fountain on spunk arced up and over her stomach and breasts, adding to that from the first guy that had shagged her. There were thick creamy streaks of cum reaching all across her stomach.

Once he had finished he was quickly replaced by another, the first of the coloured guys. This was first for Anna – she'd never had a coloured guy before, and I certainly hadn't seen one shagging her. His dick was longer than the two previous – they seemed to get bigger with every guy that stepped up to fuck her. I would have guessed around ten inches long. He let it rest on her pussy lips for a while before gently easing it in. Inch by inch he pushed his dick into her wet and sloppy pussy Anna strained against her bonds as his dick inched its way in. Pain or pleasure, I don't know.

The one that was fucking her mouth was hammering his dick home time and time again and then withdrew, shooting a second load over her face, breasts and in her mouth. For a moment one of the camera's zoomed right in on a trickle of spunk as it ran down her cheek and into her hair.

When it zoomed out again another man had his cock in her mouth.

They took it in turns to fuck her, one by one, one after another, each one pulling out and adding his steamy spunk to the others until there were just three men left that hadn't partaken of either her pussy, or her mouth. Anna was covered in cum. It was bubbling from her nose, it was matted in her hair. Her breasts where white and slimy with it, as was her stomach, and her pussy hair was completely white and matted.

She had stopped struggling against her bonds by this time, and was laying there quite resigned to the group fucking she had been getting.

The last three men were stripped and ready for action, they each had dicks that must have been twelve inches long. One of them lay on his back, and the rest of the group unfastened her ropes. They picked Anna up, holding her legs wide, and lowered her onto his waiting dick. Her body weight pushed her down the length of his dick, until all twelve inches had gone from view. Then the second one knelt behind her. He rubbed his dick against her pussy lips and slowly forced it in along side the twelve inches she already had up her. Then they started to fuck her stretched pussy. As one pulled out, the other thrust deep. Her mouth fell open as they fucked her, and the third guy stepped up and pushed his twelve inches into her throat.

Every time he thrust you could see her whole throat bulge as his head sank down it. Long slow deliberate strokes pulling right out to let her breathe before sinking the full twelve inches again.

The three of them worked her body hard for ten or so minutes before the one in her mouth let go his load. Only he didn't pull out. He rammed his cock as deep into her throat as he could and shot jet after jet of hot white spunk down her throat. So much that she couldn't swallow, and his semen ran out of the side of her mouth and down her chin and breasts.

The other two now started to fuck her stretched cunt in unison, thrusting deep inside her at the same time. I'd never seen a woman's pussy wrapped around two dicks like this before, and they pistonned in and out. Then they came together inside her. She was so full of dick that there was little room for their cum, and it ran down their dicks and her thighs.

When they stopped pumping their spunk into her she was pulled of them, given her clothes and pushed naked out of the pool room into the waiting area.

Steve unlocked the door to the viewing room and I went down to my wife. Her hair was matted with the semen of eleven men, and dried semen was crusted over her cheeks, neck, tits, stomach, and thighs, and her pussy hair was one big white crusty mess.

There were no facilities for washing, so I slipped her coat over her abused and naked body and we made our way home.

I filed the bath for Anna and left her to soak. When she was rested she joined me in the lounge. She was very quiet. Eventually she started to talk again. She wanted to know if I had enjoyed the experience of watching her being gang raped. What could I say? I felt ashamed to say that the experience had left me with the biggest hard-on I'd ever had. For her part she admitted that she had enjoyed the first part – fucking the groom, and even the beginning of the gang rape scene, but by the time the fifth or sixth man started to fuck her she was numb and in real pain.

She decided she wouldn't be doing any more shoots.

Seven days later we received a DVD through the door from Steve's studio. It was the final version of the gangbang film.

We didn't watch it,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

but maybe, one day I will.