Watching Parents Have Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Next Morning SEX talk and Seductive Play between Parents.
5.9k words
4.09
129.7k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REWIND: In the previous chapter, I have mentioned my experience of Watching my Parents have Sex in front of me inside a hotel room during our trip to the mountains.

From my point of view, it was absolutely amazing to see my mom feeling so 'Horny' that night, and further, then seeing my dad getting turned on by her high sexuality.

After watching their hot sex filled encounter, I experienced watching mom masturbate watch me masturbate.... It was such an unexpected and breathtaking experience watching mom hump herself on her pillow, while I humped myself to a massive orgasm..

Now I continue my experience in Part 3 of the series. This should be even hotter story with passion and raw sexual energy on display..

**********************

PART 3

It was almost breakfast time, when I wokeup from sleep. Although I was awake I still had my eyes shut....

My Parents were already awake and were having their morning tea.

I opened my eyes a bit to see them sitting on beds with their backs inclined to the wall behind them. Both had tea cup in their hand and were drinking their tea.

I looked towards mom; I saw that she was wearing a low cut sleeveless shirt. It was more of a blouse with the cloth just coming upto her navel. The cut from the front was so low that I could see both her breasts popping out from above like milky balloons.. Her sitting position allowed me to see clearly that she had no bra inside her shirt. Her breast shapes were clearly outlined and cupped by the tight shirt cloth that covered it..

It was a sight to watch. She seemed like a sex goddess. I wished I could getup at the very instant, and take both of mom's breasts in my hands, and then I would squeeze it, maul it, bite on them and finally keep sucking on them till the nipples stopped oozing milk..

Anyways, here she was dressed on top with such a sexy shirt, and below she had worn a tight mini skirt... Her mini skirt was as good as short pants.. It covered just inches from her waist..

And as she sat with legs folded upward, the contours of her entire lower body were shaped visibly to perfection.. Her ass cracks were visible too and her long athletic legs seemed forever naked up till couple of inches below her waist region..

Also because of the bended legs I could not see inside her skirt, but i was sure something wet and sexual awaited the touch of my fingers..

Further, with the mood she was in during the last 12 hours, I could bet for sure she would not have worn any panties inside her skirt..

Anyways, as far as dad was concerned, He was just wearing his short pant. He was not wearing any shirt. I could make out a shape of semi erect penis pushing against his pants...

As they were busy talking all this while, not realising I was awake, I decided that I would keep my eyes closed, and concentrate on just hearing them. They were talking softly. And with absolutely concentration I could hear their talk.  

As I concentrated on their talk, I heard mom speak.

She was telling dad, "YOU KNOW AFTER YOU WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT, I COULD NOT SLEEP... AND ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, I WAS FEELING UNUSUALLY VERY TURNED ON & HORNY...."

"I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER IT WAS THE EFFECT OF THOSE PILLS, OR OTHERWISE THE SUPER TIME WE HAD, BUT ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT I WAS JUST FEELING SO ULTRA SEXY AND TURNED ON..." she continued telling dad.

(What I heard mom speak made me real attentive, and I really concentrated to hear their soft whispers.. I even slowly had cupped my ears with my palm to improve the clarity of their talk.)

In response, I heard dad immediately tell mom, "YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP... YOU KNOW THAT I CAN DO IT FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT IT....EVEN IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT,I COULD HAVE DONE IT.. "

(I understood that dad was referring to his ability to indulge in sex act with mom anytime and every time she wanted him to please her.. I guess this is what 'True Husbands' are about, and I bet dad was indeed a True Husband....)

Mom replied, "I KNOW DEAR.... I KNOW"..... And she smiled..

After couple of minutes she said further, "BUT THEN I USED OTHER MEANS ON MYSELF...... "

"AND GUESS WHAT!!", she said in excited tone, "I DID DO MY USUAL HUMPING WITH THE PILLOW", (and as she said this, she patting on the pillow she had her head on with her right hand).

"AND YOU KNOW VERY WELL KNOW DEAR, THAT I CAN PENETRATE MYSELF ON ANYTHING DEEP AND HARD RESULT... AND BELIEVE ME DEAR, THIS PILLOW WAS REALLY VERY SATISFYING AND I REALLY HAD AN EXTRA ORDINARY HOT AND SEXUALLY CHARGED HUMPING SESSION..."

(Wow, I thought... Did I hear correctly...? Was she referring our mutual masturbating encounter..? Did I hear mom say that she found our "HUMPING" session hot and sexually satisfying...... At this thought, I felt so so horny and turned on sexually that I wanted to just pump my aching stiff penis with my left hand until it released my sex juices...


But on the other side, I was really curious that if she enjoyed her "HUMPING SESSION" so much, then why was mom was not telling dad about what she saw and what she did when she saw her son humping wildly on his pillow..

I was listening to their talk clearly, and I was sure that she had not yet told him how she had been humping away wildly to an orgasm as she watched me hump. I was surprised and kept wondering why she was keeping this a secret from her sex and life partner ...)

As I was thinking all this in my mind, I heard dad speak. He said, "BY YOUR TONE IT SEEMS I MISSED SOMETHING.... YOU REALLY HAVE HAD A HORNY WILD TIME WITH YOUR DEAR PILLOW....

AND KNOWING YOU, I CAN BET IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADLY WILD..... I ALWAYS LOVE THAT SIDE OF YOUR WILDNESS....",he said in seductive tone..

"I WISH I WAS YOUR PILLOW , AND THAT U COULD HAVE DONE ME SOFT INSTEAD OF YOUR SOFT PILLOW", He concluded in a more seductive tone.

"I KNOW...", Mom said with a giggle.

And then she placed her right hand on dad's left leg and started softly tickling him.

(I was so excited to be a witness to this secret parents sex chat... I had all ears to them, but had kept my eyes partially closed to present to them I was yet asleep ...But I could see them partially through the curtain of my eye lashes.

I was all ears and attentive to their talk, as I wanted to hear their entire sex talk and know what they talk to each other when they are horny....)

I kept looking at them secretly... For the next few minutes there was total silence. But I could see mom's right hand tickling dad on his thighs and above.. The tickle seemed to be so sensual...Dad actually lay there quietly just enjoying mom's tickles...

And then after couple of minutes of silence, mom spoke "YOU KNOW, THIS PLACE IS WORTH COMING ANY DAY.. IT REALLY IS SO ROMANTIC...AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HERE."

I saw mom looked towards dad and smiled, and he smiled back....

(Mom was indeed right; this place was such a beautiful place.. A natural paradise...I wanted to thank dad too for bringing us here...)

After few more minutes, dad spoke, "YOU KNOW DEAR.... I WAS THINKING.... I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING MORE AS WELL..."

To which mom asked instantly, "WHAT..."

Dad said, "YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING, THAT AS I WAS NOT AWAKE TO COOL YOUR SEX URGES LAST NIGHT... SO I WAS THINKING....", He paused with naughty tone said further, "THAT --- THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE LATER IN THE AFTERNOON"

(I thought, WHAT, what the fuck, he wants to have sex with her again later today... WOW....)

Mom said nothing but I could see her brighten up and there was a smile on her face...

Dad continued, "BELIEVE ME DEAR, I WOULD BE PLEASING YOU SO HARD AND DEEP, THAT YOU WOULD FORGET ABOUT YOUR PILLOW TO DIG YOURSELF INTO, AND INSTEAD USE ME WHENEVER I AM NEAR YOU....".

Both smiled BIG...

After a minute, he continued, "FURTHEER, JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WOULD TAKE A VIAGRA TABLET AFTER LUNCH.... AND AS IT TAKES ABOUT 30 MINUTES TO TAKE EFFECT, IT WOULD GIVE US SUFFICIENT TIME TO PREPARE...

AND BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I HUMP YOU... YOU WOULD GO TOTAL CRAZY...."

Again Mom smiled BIG....

After a minute, she said, "THEN I GUESS, IF THIS IS YOUR PLAN THEN I BETTER TAKE ANOTHER PILL... I HAD ALREADY TAKEN 1 PILL LAST NIGHT, BUT THEN WE NEED MORE PROTECTION... DO WE NOT..."

(She said, "DO WE NOT" in a very seductive manner... I have never heard mom talk in such a seductive tone...)

Dad answered, "YES... OKAY.... FINE...DONE"  

Dad continued, "WE STILL HAVE COUPLE OF CONDOMS LEFT, BUT I THINK I WOULD BUY ANOTHER COUPLE OF PACKETS... AFTER ALL WE WOULD WANT LOTS OF THEM AFTER RETURNING HOME AS WELL...

SO IT IS BETTER WE HAVE EXTRA PACKETS....", he said further..

As he concluded speaking, Mom immediately asked him, "YES, ABSOLUTELY...BUT I DO NOT KNOW FROM WHERE YOU WOULD GET THEM OUT HERE IN THE MOUNTAINS"

Dad replied, "I KNOW WHERE - I HAD SEEN A MEDICAL SHOP NEXT TO OUR HOTEL YESTERDAY... SO I WOULD GO RIGHT NOW TO THIS SHOP AND QUICKLY BUY BOTH MY VIAGRA AND CONDOMS FROM THERE...."

Mom asked, "BUT WILL THEY BE OPENING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING..... BUT IF THEY ARE,THEN YOU SHOULD GO GET THEM IMMEDIATELY..."

"AND IN MEANTIME I WOULD WAKE OUR SON AND BY THE TIME YOU RETURN BACK, BOTH OF US WOULD BE GOT READY TO GO FOR BREAKFAST..." She said further..

As mom was completing her statement, Dad was already on his toes and was quickly wearing his shirt and pant.

And in couple of minutes he was all dressed up and was stepping out of the room to go search and buy their sex accessories.."

And as soon as dad left, mom closed the room door and immediately started calling out my name (and kept calling loudly till I had no option, but to respond to her calls..)

I responded to her wakeup calls in a sleepy manner, pretending as if I just woke up... I also yawned a little, stretched my arms a little and just looked back at mom who kept calling out to me to wake up...

When mom saw that I was awake, she immediately told me that we have to get ready and go for breakfast...

(Her tone was normal. As if nothing had happened few hours ago. I responded in normal usual manner as well. I too acted as if nothing had happened)..

Mom said that dad had gone down to buy something (i noted that she did not tell me that he had gone to the Medical shop) and would be back in sometime..

And that by the time he returned, both of us had to get ready to go for breakfast...

And Mom informed that she was going to take a quick shower, and then I should go and get ready.

Before I could respond, she took her towel from the bag and quickly went into the bath room..

(By the way, When she bent forward to pickup her towel, I could clearly see her breasts hanging out of her deep cut shirt... They looked so beautiful and sexy...I wish I could catch hold of them as they hung downward and suck on them for long..)

Anyways, in couple of minutes after mom had entered the bathroom, I heard the shower start and water pouring into the drain... And this noise made me imagine mom as she was taking bath...

My penis was again dancing stiff... It was aching badly... I had to do something to release the tension and calm the aching stiffness it had....

I had to do something either right here immediately or after entering the bathroom...

I thought it would be much better if I did try and release my built up sexual tension immediately...

But as I had very little time at hand, I had to masturbate to a very quick orgasm and see to complete this sex act before mom completed her bath...

And as I had just couple of minutes with me, i decided to not use my pillow to hump....But i would use a real quick masturbation technique described as "PULL AND PUMP" technique...

So I immediately slept on my back, and pulled down my shorts... The coolness of air in the room made the feel on my Penis to be so so good...

With the tension in my shorts being released, my penis started dancing and moving to and fro like a spring..

Then, I quickly took the top of my penis in my handand started pulling it in all directions...

This "PULLING" resulted in causing sensation on the nerves on the penis...

I cupped my balls and kept "PULLING" my penis with my left hand....

And after many suck pulls, the penis got rock hard with some release of pre-cum on it..

Then I quickly started pumping my penis with my right fist.. There was accumulation lot of pre-cum all over the penis..

This resulted in sloppy sounds and and my entire left palm being covered with pre-cum...

As i PULLED AND PUMPED, I continued tickling my balls... And Within 2 minutes of mad,wild, rough penis pumping in got a massive ORGASM...

And as i did, I caught hold of the tip of my penis and let the insides of the penis capture all the released semen...

I could feel Jets of semen being injected with the penis walls...

This orgasm came and went before i realised....And within seconds I felt my penis go soft and the inside walls of penis filled with semen....

I quickly put my hand below the bed on the ground below. I picked up the cloth lying nearby... I picked it up, and saw that it was mom's night dress... I was so turned on by what I was going to do...

I quickly covered my penis with her dress, and after removing my left hand from over the penis tip, I let all the semen collected within the penis be ejected at high speed into the covering cloth....

As the entire load got injected into mom's dress, I had finished my orgasm and was now getting my breathe back...

Quickly I threw mom's cloth back on the ground and again pulled up my pants...

By now I realised that the shower had stopped and that it would just be minutes before mom came out of the bathroom...

And she did...

She was wearing the same low cut shirt and mini skirt as before,but after bath she looked very fresh....

Now, as soon as mom came out I quickly went to the bathroom, and in 15 minutes I too was all ready to go eat breakfast...

Within few minutes Dad too returned... As soon as he arrived he gave mom a plastic bag, which she took and put it in her purse..

(I wanted to look in the bag...This is because I was real curious and I wanted to see which type of condoms and other sex accessories he had got for themselves...)

********

After his arrival, we went to the breakfast hall on the 1st floor of the hotel..

It was a heavy breakfast with multiple food option and various yogurt flavours and also many types of egg preparations.. And all 3 of us had a real good breakfast...

While eating breakfast, we discussed our morning outdoor program. We decided to visit the waterfalls and then go eat lunch in some restaurant near the lake area....

(I knew about their afternoon plan to have sex...So I knew we would be returning back very quickly..)

Our breakfast got over soon.

Post Breakfast, we got ready quickly and prepared to leave...

And as we were leaving, mom reminded casually to not forget, and to take the 'MEDICINE' after lunch....

(They did not know that I knew about their plan, and that I understood that the term 'Medicine' was being used to mean 'VIAGRA' tablet which dad had said he would take).

I noticed that Mom had worn the same clothes as earlier....

Her low cut blouse shirt and mini skirt made her look like a HOT BABE....

The way she had worn her shirt was truly EYE POPPING....Both the shoulder ends were worn at absolute shoulder edges, which made them slip off shoulders at the slightest of body movement, and thus giving everyone around,including me, a dazzling show of her YUMMY BREASTS....

I saw that Mom had not worn a bra inside her shirt...Her entire cleavage was clearly visible from the top of the low cut blouse she was wearing....Her breasts were totally at the mercy of her blouse shoulder straps...

Both her breasts were partially popping out of her shirt from above like 2 water balloons...

While rest of her breasts were clinging very tightly to her blouse...This resulted in the formation of superb curves over her blouse with 2 very sharp NIPPLES POKING through the cloth like needles....

It was a mouth watering sight...

(I wondered why dad did not object to mom's slut type clothes....But I realised mom had dressed like that to please dad and make him horny and lust for her...It was an idea of mom to arouse dad sexually and in the process get turned on herself by his arousal...)

Obviously I was getting aroused too, and by now I had a Big Hard Penis poking through my short pants...But I ignored it completely and sat in the car...

As soon as the car lock was opened via wireless remote, I quickly got in the car and sat in the back seat...Then quickly I got in a angular position too see mom sit in the front seat of the car...

And as she did, I saw what I wanted to eagerly see....

I saw that as mom bent forward to sit in the car, her blouse was hanging loose and free, and her breasts and chest were clearly visible and were totally naked.........

(I saw Her Naked breasts and thought them to be like sex bombs hanging totally loose and free inside her blouse....

Her Breasts were like RIPE JUICY MANGOS hanging from trees and WAITING TO BE SUCKED ON to enjoy their JUICE built within them...)

And as she bent further down to sit in the car, I quickly switched on the camera and before mom could realise i took 2 good photos of what I saw....It was a perfect moment....

I then quickly glanced at the photos I had taken of mom's Naked BREASTS.....

It was a really such a Perfect Photo - I had managed to clearly capture her breasts hanging freely inside her blouse....They really looked like RIPE JUICY MANGOS hanging down, and her NIPPLES were looking like ROCKETS pointing LIKE IRON RODS ready to pierce her blouse as it would again cling to it as mom sat down in the car....

I quickly zoomed in on my camera and enlarged this image to maximum size and saved it for my future masturbation use....

(And what I saw in the photo, brought back memories of last night's HOT moments -- I wondered how much fun dad was having sucking, biting and playing with these wonderful breasts....)

I wish some day I would too get a chance to play and suck mom's breasts....Actually looking at the photo with mom's breasts hanging neatly, I had a real strong desire of putting my penis between these 2 milk tanks and TIT FUCK her until I released my semen all over her breasts...

Anyways, as we started our journey, w e first decided to go down to the waterfalls (rains in the last 1 month had made this waterfall really beautiful and naturally exotic)...

All through our journey to the Waterfalls, my eyes were partially on mom and partially I was enjoying the valley view around us....

Both the view of the valley outside, and view of the valley of mom's breasts was very sensual....

For me, On one side were the natural mountain peaks standing tall & erect in front of us, and on the other side were mom's very sharp & erect nipples piercing her low cut shirt....

And i saw that as mom sat relaxed, her sagging breasts were from tipe to time peeping out totally from top of her dress for a quick look at the natural valley view outside the window..

I had my camera kept ready at all times in my hand, and with every given chance I managed to secretly capture mom as she bent forward, or as her nipple pierced through her shirt or as her breasts 'Accidently' popped out of her dress...

And while Watching mom and her milky boobs I never realised how quickly we arrived at the water falls...

We did not have extra pair of clothes so we had decided not to get wet under the water falls....

But on reaching the falls mom could not resist herself and she immediately in a flash, ran and was standing under the stream of wet water as it fell from high up the mountains...

12