Watching Porn with Mature Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Young guy watches porn with mature family friend.
2.2k words
4.4
132.9k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikemay
ikemay
49 Followers

While growing up my family was friends with another family with kids about the same age. For a few years both families lived in the same neighborhood in Southern California. We lost touch with them after we moved to Arizona.

Years later, after I had left high school and spent a couple of years in the Navy, and was back living in California, I got a call from the mother, Jane. She told me was driving up through the area where I lived and wondered if I wanted to get together with her for dinner one night. Apparently my mom had given her my number. Of course I agreed, as I thought it would be fun to find out how everything had turned out for them. Jane said she'd call me when she got to town in a few days, and was going to stay the night at a local hotel.

As she promised, a few days later I got a call from her and I drove over to meet her at her hotel. I honestly had no idea what to expect, so was surprised when she came down to the lobby and I saw a very attractive 50-something mature woman who was in great shape, dressed in tight jeans and a tight knit top with a lot of cleavage showing. Keep in mind that I'm just 21 years old at this point and horny nearly all the time. So when I saw those big tits barely hidden by that tight white top, I felt my dick growing a bit hard and had to look away before I got too carried away.

Jane immediately reached to give me a big hug, which I accepted. As we were hugging, I realized that the combination of my earlier view of her, plus those large breasts now pressing into to me, and the intoxicating smell of the perfume she was wearing, was simply going to be too much to bear and my cock got fully hard. There was no doubt she could feel it as we hugged, but she said nothing before finally breaking off the hug with a big smile.

"Let's go get some dinner, Steve" she said. "I've got a great place picked out." And off we went.

The restaurant was in walking distance from the hotel, and we chatted about old times as we walked. We caught up on family stories throughout dinner and got along really well. She was funny, and sexy, and treated my like an adult rather than like the kid she once knew.

It should be noted that she drank a bit during dinner. I had a couple of beers, but she must have had at least three if not four glasses of wine after starting off with a gin and tonic, so by the time we were ready to go, I could tell that she was feeling pretty good. Still, as we walked back to the hotel, she had no problem walking and we just kept talking like old friends.

Once back, I thought that would be the end of the evening and I stopped in the lobby to say good-bye. Jane had other ideas though, and said, "why not come up to the room? We could have a nightcap and maybe watch a movie or something."

I said yes, of course. In the back of my young horny mind I obviously had a desire for some sexy fun, but never in my wildest imagination could I dream what was about to happen to me.

While we took the elevator up to her room we made some small talk. I was nervous as hell from being so close to her and seeing those big boobs stretching the fabric of her top. The trip seemed to take forever. Finally we got to her floor and we walked down the hallway to her room. I was behind her as she looked through her purse for the key, and noticed for the first time what a great ass she had. It was large and round and it took all my will power to not reach out and grab it as she fumbled with the key.

"Steve, why don't you sit down over on the couch and look for a movie," she said, "while I freshen up a bit in the bathroom."

This was a time when pay-per-view movies were relatively new in hotels. I personally had never seen one of these systems, so was fascinated by the menus of movies that could be watched. As I was scrolling down the menu, I saw a category that said "adult" and clicked on it, having no clue what was behind it. So imagine my surprise when up popped what were clearly X-rated movies. I had seen these types of movies before, but not often. Worried that Jane was about to return, and a bit embarrassed that she would see what I was looking at, I was about to click away when I heard her voice.

"Oh, those look interesting," she said. "Have you ever seen one?"

When I turned to look at her, I saw that she had changed out of her clothes and was wearing one of those lush white robes that hotels have. She was also holding a bottle of brandy with a couple of glasses. I couldn't even squeak out an answer to her question.

"I hope you don't mind that I got a little comfortable," she said. "I've been in those jeans all day and just needed to get out of them."

I could feel my dick start to grow a bit. Just that chubby feeling when the blood first starts towards it. "Where was this heading," I thought to myself. Honestly, I was a bit nervous. Obviously I had been with women before, but only young women closer to my age. To be in the same room as this mature, voluptuous woman who was just wearing a robe and who knows what underneath, well, it was a new feeling for sure.

"No problem," I replied to her. Hoping it would help calm my nerves, I added, "are you going to pour a glass of that brandy for us?"

"That was my plan," she laughed. "Nothing like a little brandy to cap off the evening."

Meanwhile, in all my nervousness, I had accidentally clicked on the preview button for the movie that had been on the screen, which was called "Backdoor Brides 2." Hell, I didn't even know there was a "Backdoor Brides 1." As Jane poured the brandy, a preview started playing on the screen. Jane sat down on the couch next to me and handed me a glass of brandy, just as a woman on screen was swallowing a guy's large cock.

"Hmmmm," she laughed, "that looks a bit difficult, given the size, doesn't it?"

The preview kept playing, showing all kinds of sex, including anal sex, and I'm sure my mouth was wide open in shock as it went on for what seemed like minutes.

Before I could even respond, she had grabbed the remote out of my hand and said, "Let's watch it, shall we? I've never seen a movie like this and always wondered what they were like."

As she clicked on the order button, I took a big sip of my brandy and hoped that I wouldn't cum in my pants. I was absolutely embarrassed having this on the screen while a woman who I knew as a child was sitting next to me...in a robe. She could be naked underneath the robe, for all I knew. My cock had grown to full size just from the preview, so I tried to casually adjust how I was sitting to make it seem not so apparent. The credits started rolling and within three minutes a threesome was unfolding on screen. Two guys and a blonde were outside in a rural area, and the action quickly progressed through pussy licking, cock sucking, and fucking. Holy shit, this was the most insane moment in my life!

We both sat quietly, sipping our brandy as we watched. As one of the two guys started fucking the woman in the ass, I glanced over at Jane, who I could tell was breathing a bit differently and squirming a bit on the couch. Just a subtle movement, but it was definitely there. I was hard as I've ever been, and was getting a bit uncomfortable, but was terrified of moving out of fear that I'd just shoot off just from the friction.

Jane guzzled the rest of her brandy, set the glass down, and then said something I never in my dreams expected to hear when our evening first started.

"Steve, there's no point in being coy here," she whispered huskily as she undid the belt holding her robe together. "Have you ever eaten a woman's pussy?"

Jane had completely undone her robe and was now leaning back with her legs spread wide open. She had a hairy bush, but it was trimmed neatly. I could clearly see her labia, which were slightly open and glistening with a little moisture. She looked directly at me while beginning to rub her clit with her finger. I also saw her breasts for the first time, and they were huge and still firm, despite her age. Her nipples were hard and pointy.

Imagine my situation. A porn movie is playing on the TV, with the sounds of sex quietly coming out of the speakers. A mature woman who I've known since I was a child is spreadeagled naked on the couch, casually rubbing her clit. And she had just asked me to lick her cunt. I took another glance at the TV, where one of the guys was now shooting cum on the woman's face. I could see Jane's eyes were locked on the scene and she let out a little moan. What would could I do? Of course I was just going to go with the flow.

I stood up and kicked off my shoes while unbuckling my belt. I had to get out of these pants because I was now officially in pain. I left my shirt and underwear on, although my cock had now escaped through the front of my boxers, and got down on my knees in front of her and started licking. I used my fingers to spread her cunt apart and licked around lightly before zeroing in on her clit with my tongue. She was now pinching her big nipples with her fingers, twisting them as loud moans started to flow out of her, competing with the sounds of sex coming from the TV.

Her pussy was now leaking like a runny faucet. I lapped it up and began to suck her clit with extra intensity. I looked up at her face, which was contorted with pleasure. She was alternating her glance between me and the action on the screen. There was no doubt that this was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. It seemed like pure debauchery. My cock was now leaking pre-cum, and I gave it the occasional pull as I ate her out.

Jane's moans increased, and she put her hands on the back of my head and simply ground her cunt into my face. Her wetness began to cover my face. I could hear her moans increasing, and then she came...hard. I'd never seen anything like it in person. I hung on and tried to get a breath in when I could, keeping my tongue out as she rode it.

As her orgasm subsided I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes. She was still lying back on the couch and I just walked up and stuck my cock right her lips.

"My turn," I said with an urgent smile. "Suck my cock...please."

Jane smiled back up at me as she began to suck on the head lightly. She did this for a minute or two, and then sat up and said, "you should sit down on the couch and get comfortable so I can do this right."

I did as I was told, and sat down naked on the couch. Jane got a pillow and kneeled down directly in front of me. "Now you can see the movie while I take care of you," she said. "I found it extra hot and I think you will, too."

By now there was a woman on screen lying on the bed, fucking herself with a vibrator. Jane began sucking and licking me, stopping on occasion to jack my cock while licking my balls. I was has hard as I've ever been and knew I wouldn't last. The combination of a live blow job and sex on the TV in front of me was going to simply be too much. Sure enough, within a couple of minutes I grabbed her head and held her mouth down on my dick while shooting a massive load of cum down her throat. So much came out, that Jane couldn't keep up and it was leaking out of her mouth and flowing down my nut sack. I moaned loudly as it happened.

Jane moved up on the couch next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "That was amazing," I told her, still feeling the warmth of my orgasm.

She turned her head up to look at me and said, "I don't think we're quite done yet."

What I had gotten myself into?

ikemay
ikemay
49 Followers