Watching Porn with Mature Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex with mature Jane continues as porn plays on TV.
2.8k words
4.5
63.4k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikemay
ikemay
49 Followers

If you read part 1 of this story, you know that I've managed to hook up with an older family friend, Jane, who is visiting from out of town. She's just finished swallowing my load after blowing me while watching a porn movie on the TV in her hotel room.

She had turned her head up to look at me and said, "I don't think we're quite done yet."

"That's for sure," I replied. And I meant it.

Honestly, this had all happened so fast that I hadn't really had time to think too hard about the situation I was in. All I knew was that despite having just shot a giant load into Jane's mouth, I was already getting hard again. I'm sure part of the reason was the porn on the TV was still going, and the visual and aural stimulation of it was a bit over the top. For most men, porn is a solitary experience, so when you add a live, naked woman to it, who also happens to be turned on by it like you are, it makes it even more stimulating. Plus, my history with porn was mostly about magazines and stories, not movies.

As we cuddled up on the couch, on the screen a dark-haired woman had just sat down and impaled her ass on a large cock and was riding it hard. Jane and I watched in silence for a minute or so, taking in the sounds of the woman as the guy slapped and grabbed her ass cheeks while she rode him.

"Holy shit, that looks hot," said Jane. "I've had anal sex before, but I've never seen what it actually looks like. It's crazy that she can fit that giant thing up there."

"You've had anal sex?" I asked in surprise, thinking to myself that I was about the luckiest guy in the world right now, stumbling into a hook up with an older woman who was about as kinky as they come.

"Sure, many times over the years," she answered, as her hand reached out to grab my now erect cock. "Have you?"

Jane now had a hand on my dick and was slowly stroking it up and down as the action on the screen played out. She added a bit of saliva to her fingers and then slowly circled them lightly around the head of cock. Having her do this while I watched the ass fucking taking place on screen, was like being in the same room with another couple. It made me slow to answer.

Finally, I told her the truth, "No, I've never had anal sex before, but I'd definitely like to try it."

"Well, let's see what happens," she said in a throaty whisper. "First, let's move to the bed, shall we?"

We both got up from the couch and walked over to the bed, which still happened to have a good enough view of the TV.

"Lie down," she told me. "I need my pussy licked again and I love the feel of your tongue."

After I got up on the bed and was flat on my back, she crawled up, turned the opposite direction, put both knees on either side of my head and placed her hairy pussy right over my face. Then she leaned over and put her mouth deep down on my erection. I knew what to do.

I got a pillow under my head to give me a good angle, reached out with my tongue, and started flicking it across that big clit of hers. I used my fingers to pull her labia apart to expose it and really went to work. Between my licking and sucking, and the occasional finger in her slippery cunt, she was soon moaning loudly, and she had to take her mouth of my cock as she really began to let go.

After a strong, but quick orgasm, Jane got off me, turned over on her back and said with some urgency, "I've got to get your cock in me now."

As I got up on my knees, the TV was now facing me and a guy on screen was just pulling out of the ass of the woman he was fucking and began to squirt cum all over her still-dilating hole.

"Oh man, look at that," I said out loud without thinking. "That's making me even harder."

Jane turned to her side to see what I was reacting to, and exclaimed, "Yeah it is, now start fucking me, tiger!"

I didn't have to be asked twice. Jane spread her legs wide and I inched my way up until I could take aim at her snatch. I rubbed my cock around her lips a bit to find my way and then lunged forward to get inside her. I grabbed onto her ankles, holding her legs up, and began a slow, but persistent thrusting into her juicy hole.

As I said earlier in this story, it wasn't as if I had a bunch of experience at sex, but I had enough to know that this was the best in my life. Without a doubt. Here I was, with my young cock inside this hot mature woman's cunt while hot porn played on the TV. I had already given her a couple of orgasms with my mouth, and she was quickly working up to a third. I wasn't going to last long. How could I?

Jane was moaning loudly. I guess I was doing it right. I felt the need to get deeper, so I pushed Jane's legs farther back so her ass was up off the bed, laid out a bit on top of her, and got balls-deep. On occasion, I'd look up to get a look at the action on the screen. I felt like I was in the middle of an orgy.

"Oh yeah, baby," Jane moaned. "Go ahead and give me your cum."

I started pulling all the way out and then pushing in, back and forth several times, until I could feel myself needing to cum. I could tell she was building up to a climax as well, so I just sawed in and out, feeling her wetness leaking out. Jane then reached behind us and put both hands on my ass to pull me in as deep as I could go as she ground her pussy back at me. That was all it took, and I slammed down, my balls tight to her ass, and emptied myself into her. Jane held onto to me as she also came hard with a scream. My dick pulsed inside her and I knew that she'd be leaking a bunch of cum as soon as I pulled out.

We were both breathing hard as I rolled off her. The sounds of sex were still coming from the movie, so we both rolled over on to our stomachs to watch. Greeting us was a closeup of a young guy's hard dick fully inserted into a blond's ass. She was on her knees and he was reaching under her and rubbing her clit.

I turned to Jane and smiled, leaning in to kiss her. She kissed right back and said, "Are we trying that next? I'm pretty sure you're going to love it."

"Hell yeah I want to try it," I replied, "but I'm going to need some recovery time."

"Okay," she said, as she got up off the bed. "Why don't you pause the movie while I go take a bathroom break and get the lubricant we're going to need. And then we'll see what comes next."

I did as she suggested, and got up for the remote to pause the movie. Sitting down on the couch, I reached for my pants and pulled out a joint I had been carrying around. I've always found that smoking weed is a great stimulant, and I've had many a jack-off session while high and looking at porn magazines. I wondered if Jane had ever smoked, because suddenly the idea of being high while shoving my cock in and out of her ass as we watched porn was sounding like a bit of extra debauchery that might actually come true. What a crazy night!

Just then, Jane came back, saw what I had in my hand, and said, "You must have been reading my mind. I love fucking while stoned. Let's go out on the balcony so we don't get smoke in the room."

We both put robes on and walked out on to the balcony. It was a warm night, and we both sat down in chairs as I lit the joint and inhaled to get it started. That first toke on a joint is always a little harsh, but I held it in to get the most out of it, and passed the joint on to Jane. She took a big hit as well, and we then passed it back and forth a bit as we sat in silence for a few minutes, allowing the weed to creep up on us.

"Did you have any idea this was going to happen?" Jane asked.

"Not a chance," I replied.

"Neither did I," Jane admitted. "But I'm feeling pretty good about it right now."

We spent a few minutes telling our stories about relationships from the past. She told me she had been divorced for a decade, and because she had been running a small business for the past several years, had little time for making a relationship work. However, she loved sex, so would every now and then go for a weekend somewhere for a short term hook-up.

"I thought I'd find someone in the hotel bar after our dinner," she explained. "But when I felt your hard cock when we greeted each other, I decided a young guy was just what I needed. The porn was just an unexpected bonus that added to the moment."

As we talked and smoked, the weed began to hit me pretty good. I could feel a nice body buzz coming on, and my cock began to stir again as I looked at Jane sitting across from me. She noticed my glance at her, and tugged her robe open to give me a view of those beautiful breasts.

"How do you like my 53-year-old tits, Steve?" Jane whispered, obviously feeling her own weed buzz hitting hard. She started to tweak her nipples and then said, "Let's head back inside. I'd like to see the rest of that movie and find out what your dick feels like in my ass."

We walked inside and both of us dropped our robes. Sitting on the couch completely naked, I started the movie again. A blonde woman with black fishnet stockings was on a bed with two guys. Jane stretched out a bit on the couch, leaned over, and began lightly sucking the head of my cock. I was able to reach around with my hand and finger her cunt at the same time.

"How do you feel now?" she asked with a smile, taking her mouth off my cock and looking up at me.

"This is unbelievable," I answered. "The combination of the weed and the porn while you suck on me has my whole body buzzing."

She was now getting super wet while I fingered her. Pre-cum was dripping out of me as she jacked me off while her eyes were glued to the screen. The blond squatted over one of the guys reverse cowgirl style, her stockinged legs spread wide towards the camera, while the guy began to inch his cock up her asshole.

"Okay, let's do it," she said in a husky voice, while getting down on the floor on her knees. "Grab the lube and get me ready."

I'd never done this before, so wasn't really sure what to do. But given what I was seeing on the screen, I assumed I should just get some of that lube inside her to make it easier to get my cock in. While I was getting the lube open, she got impatient and reached around with one of her hands and started rubbing her own clit.

I got some lube on a couple of fingers, spread her cheeks, and began to work it around her asshole.

"Yeah, that's it, Steve," she moaned. "Go slow, but work one, then two fingers in to open me up."

I did as I was told and began sawing a finger in and out of her butt. It was hot and tight, and I started to anticipate what this was going to feel like once I had my cock, which was hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum, inside her. I got a bit more lube squirted on and then got another one in so two fingers were now going deep.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, while looking at the TV. "She's going to take both their cocks at the same time. You've got to fuck me in the ass now!"

Sure enough, the blond on the screen now had one dick up her ass and the other guy was plowing her cunt as she laid back on the guy below her. The sounds of sex filled the room. Jane now had her head and arms down on the floor, waiting for me to take her. I lubed up my cock and stood over her upturned ass. I was so stoned and turned on that time had simply stopped for me.

My entire body was tingling, and my cock felt hot to the touch. I grabbed it with one hand, spread her cheeks with the other to see where I was going, and then pressed forward slowly. I could feel the tip begin to slip in and I stopped for a bit to let her open up more.

Jane had other ideas though, and simply pressed her ass back at me, forcing my cock down the hatch. The way her ass grabbed hold was amazing. The feeling was unlike anything I've ever felt, and I knew that this combination of weed, porn, and mature ass could easily get to be a habit. This 53-year-old hottie had spoiled me forever in one night.

I plowed in and out of Jane for a few minutes. She was moaning continuously now. After cumming twice already, I felt like I could keep myself on edge for some time by alternating my speed from fast to real slow. However, I was getting a bit tired in the position we were in and suggested we switch spots.

Both guys in the movie had just finished shooting their cum all over the blond's face as I laid down on the floor. Jane got on top of me facing the TV, placed my dick back at the entrance to her ass, and sat right down on it with no hesitation. I grabbed her ass cheeks and helped her push up and down on my hard cock as she squeezed her nipples while riding me.

Our bodies were humming. I could tell she was getting close, so I reached under and tweaked her clit to get her over the top, which happened in little short bursts.

"Oh hell yeah," she moaned. "Fuck my ass."

She was really into it, and her work was beginning to bring me to climax as well. I wanted one final go at her from the top though, so had her flip over on to her back, pushed her legs up and over her, and pressed into her ass until my balls hit bottom. She took it all, and started rubbing her own clit to bring herself off again as I pounded in and out, slowly but surely building to another cum myself.

This time I wanted to see myself shoot, so when I got closer, I pulled out of Jane's ass and jerked myself a few times until I could feel my balls tighten up. "Squeeze them," I told her. Jane reached up and and milked my nuts with a firm grip.

"Yeah, here it comes," I moaned.

"Shoot it all over me," Jane replied.

I took my queue from the action on the screen, and crawled up to Jane's face. I let loose with a long stream of cum, just as the guy on screen was cumming over the faces of two women. Long ropes of cum covered Jane's face as I squirted out way more cum than I thought was still possible after our earlier action.

We both had big smiles on our faces as my cock continued to drip, and sensed that we had perhaps found our sexual soulmates. Two solid hours of pure pleasure will do that to you. A few hours ago such debauchery wasn't in my wildest dreams, but now I was one satisfied guy.

"How's the rest of the weekend look for you," she said with a laugh.

"I can't imagine anything better than being right here," I replied. "But I think I'm going to need some sleep!"

ikemay
ikemay
49 Followers