Watching Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Master!" Di's voice wavered. "Oh god, please, Master."

Dean steeled himself and pulled free of Lola's incredible body.

"What the fuck...er...Master." Lola lifted her head and glared back at him. "Put it back, that's mine!"

Dean moved his eyes from Diana to Lola. For a moment, Lola maintained her glare but then she twisted back around.

"Sorry, sorry, Deano, I lost my shit there for a moment. A Master Deano, Master Dean I mean."

She crouched, her back arched, her head down, her legs apart so that her pussy stared out from between her full ass. She went still and waited. Her pussy bubbled, glistening.

"You brought some implements?" Dean said softly.

"What, Master?" Lola twisted to look at him

"You brought some implements? Toys? Sex tools to work on you?"

"Oh my god, yes, you sweet, sweet man. Do you want me to get them for you?" Lola's voice had lost its syrupy ease and was tense, strained like a guy wire in the wind. Her ass wriggled and one hand moved back to touch it but then fluttered in the air above it, wanting to touch the hot skin but not daring to do so.

"Yes, Lola, do you have butt plugs?"

Lola groaned, raising up on her arms and backing away from Di's still wide open legs. Diana's skirt remained tilted over her crotch so the burgundy of her thong appeared on her pale skin, a slash of color that pulled at the eyes. Diana was clearly very wet. Dean moved around Lola as she crawled backwards off the bed. She went around to the entrance to the room and returned with a small duffel slung over one shoulder. She went to the empty bed and opened it. The first thing she removed was a pair of weighted nipple clamps. They each had a very tiny bell on it that tinkled with every movement, sounding like Tinker Bell being butt fucked.

She shook them at Dean until he looked away from Di and, seeing them nodded.

"Oh my god!" Di groaned aloud.

Dean moved immediately, arriving behind Lola as she withdrew a flat plastic box, pink. Dean put an arm around her neck and dragged her from the edge of the bed. She dropped the box. It bounced once and thumped to the floor. Dean pulled Lola around to the side of Di's bed, holding her with his arm crooked around her neck. Lola held onto his arm but otherwise made him drag her as dead weight. That choked her some as his arm took most of her weight and thus pressed with that force onto her windpipe and neck.

With his free hand he grasped her right leg and lifted it dragging her over to the side of the bed beside Diana. He lifted that leg until Lola understood and put her heel onto the bed, opening herself for him. She stood on one leg with his arm secure around her neck, her hands gripping it to keep from hanging herself in the crook of his elbow if she lost her balance and fell and one leg propped on the bed.

Dean released her leg and pinched one nipple then the other. Lola groaned in the choked way his arm around her neck allowed. She wriggled in his hold but not to escape, to press her burnished ass against his cool, naked body. Dean released her nipple and ran his hand down between her legs. Lola was yet wet. He found her entrance and shoved three fingers into her. She tensed against him, struggling but fucking his fingers, popping her ass forward in the peculiar snapping motion that women have mastered and named. She twearked his fingers.

Dean fucked her with his hand, jamming three fingers into her faster and faster, pausing only to rub her clit with his thumb. In a world of minutes, Lola contorted, writhing and jerking as she came, her hands pulling at the arm around her neck even as it tightened and took away her breath just as the climax peaked in her body. She could not speak or make any sound. Di watched in horror and fascination while the woman orgasmed in absolute silence, not a sound came out of her mouth. Her lips turned pearly as they foamed and then parted showing her brilliant white and perfect teeth. Her body bucked and shook and then twisted to get away from the fingers slashing into her. When Dean pressed his thumb onto her clit, she bucked and fought him the more, violently with her strength and will but to no avail.

Only when she quit resisting him and hung from his arm did he relax his hold on her and remove his pistoning fingers from her cunt. She teetered on the one leg, knee locked, the other dismissed on the bed, utterly lank and limp. It's limpness invaded her body and she dropped her weight onto his arm. Dean staggered with the change in balance and moved back a step or two and sat on the bed, carrying Lola with him. She sat between his legs and as the arm around her neck relaxed, she coughed and sputtered.

"Jesus blue balls, Deano! I never came like that before! My god! You must tell Badger about that! I, god, I never knew that would be so...so...god what just happened?"

Rather than punishing her for disrespect, Dean laid her back and covered her mouth with his. The kiss into the midst of her panting breathlessness made it worse again so when he relented and left her mouth, she lay puddled on the bed, rocking from one heated and bruised ass cheek to the other. He disentangled from her naked body draped on the side of the bed like a discarded net and stood up. He opened her legs and pushed his fingers into her again. Lola jerked and moaned as he coated two fingers with her oozing jelly.

He moved to Diana and fed her his fingers. She watched him but licked them clean and then accepted them into her mouth.

"I want to let her eat you, Di." He said softly so presumably only she could hear. Diana didn't react at all but continued sucking on his fingers. "I won't. I should. I want to. But I won't. She'd insist that you eat her and I'd have to refuse her and that would be cruel, unbalanced." Dean smiled softly. He removed his fingers from his woman's mouth and unhooked her near arm from the headboard. Freed from the restraint, it went right to his cock.

"Fuck me, My beautiful Master, please! Fuck me now!" She wrapped her hand around his cock, the burgundy nail polish nearly matched the color of his aroused cock. For a moment, he thought about it, his body imagining her under him, him inside her, her reaction, her response to his pleasure. He shook his hand and pried her hand off his cock.

"Since you asked...I'm going to fuck her. Lola. Not you." He said, making explicit the punishment.

In that moment, Diana understood. It showed in her eyes, a swarthy darkness that turned the brown of her eyes to deep pools of confused arousal. She went completely lax as he rearranged her on the bed. He pulled her down onto her back and used one set of cuffs on her two wrists, looped through the lattice work. The other he attached to her left ankle and attached it to the leg of bed. She was stretched on the bed but with one leg off of it. She had to keep her legs open and wide to remain comfortably on the bed. It opened her, making a salacious tableau of her body.

Satisfied, Dean came around to the other bed where Lola lay on her side watching him move Diana around.

"Fuck toy. Almost you make me jealous." Lola said, her voice rasping. "She's your fuck toy, I mean. After what you just did to me, Christ fuck the disciples, I am jealous, I can tell you. And that doesn't happen much. Rarely. Never. Er, Master."

Dean glanced at Diana stretched on the bed, still in her dress, the pearly lattice around her neck on the dress shimmered. She stared at him from between her outstretched arms. He looked back at Lola.

"You have butt plugs?"

"Oh licking Christ!" Lola breathed, her voice rattling. "Yes. The middle one I think, Deano. My ass is on fire still and god, if you fuck me on my back! I'll come rivers, oceans!" She rolled to her knees and crawled to the end of the bed and sorted through the bag there, drawing out a butt plug about three inches long with the arrowhead design, round with a flange on the outer end. She extended it to Dean. He took it from her fingers and turned around to show it to Diana. She stared at it, her eyes twitching and licking her lips.

Dean noticed, turned and found Lola on her knees, her face on the bed, with both hands pulling at her ass, opening herself for him. He patted her ass and laid the butt plug on the small of her back.

"Don't move." The words sent a profound shiver through Lola's body.

Dean went to the bar and poured cold water from a bottle into a tumbler. He went to Diana, lifted her head and let her drink. She guzzled it loudly then smiled at him. He took the tumbler with scotch and offered it to her. She took a little and swallowed, also loudly. She laid back and closed her eyes as though some handsome young attendant was rubbing her feet.

Dean took the water bottle to Lola and let her drink. She did and then resumed her position without further instructions.

He finished the scotch himself, then got water for himself for he was parched. When he took the butt plug from off Lola's back, she heaved a huge sigh.

"God, Master, that was...that was...I don't know what. Not something you can do again but, god. Put it in my pussy and then my ass will take it okay, I think." Her body shook for a moment. "Oh god, Deano, My Master, I mean, I can feel it already inside me. God, I want it. Push it in, fill me up then you can use me any way you like." She gasped a little. "God, I never say that, Master! What are you doing to me? You should send Badger a bill! Training costs!" Lola guffawed then, she made herself laugh but halted when the tip of the plug touched her cunt. She shifted back and forth on her knees and then stilled.

Dean pushed the butt plug into the woman. Her ass lifted as he pushed the thing into her runny cunt. Lola quit breathing until it was all inside of her with the flanges holding it in sway, suspending it in her frothing cunt. Dean had to pry it out of her as the woman seemed able to clamp down on it so tightly that it felt firmly affixed inside her and that was just her pussy.

He inspected it when it came free. Lola had coated it copiously. He put the tip to her ass hole, a little dimple in the dusky expanse of her ass. When he pushed, Lola exhaled. The first inch penetrated her. Dean looked around at Di then moved to the side, showing Diana the butt plug perched in the woman's asshole. The flanges were metal encased in brilliant white plastic so it seemed to gleam and shine against her dark skin.

"I want it all." Lola grunted. Her hands were pulling at her ass very hard, pulling his skin tight around the butt plug.

Dean pushed a little more of it into her ass. Lola exhaled again when he paused. When she inhaled, he pushed the thing the remainder of the way into her ass. He felt her sphincter snap around the notch in it and it was inside her, properly placed and impossible for her to expel without help of hands, her own or someone else's.

"Oh Christ in a cage!" Lola mumbled. "I feel so full. God, my cunt wants filled now, the greedy little slut!" She tickled herself again and she laughed but this time it relaxed with her. She reached a hand around and touched the thing in her ass.

Dean looked at Diana. He helped Lola off the bed, led her around to Diana's side of the bed and forced Lola to her knees. The black woman opened her mouth and extended her tongue, eyes cast upward. Dean was spongy but when he touched his cock to her tongue, Lola sucked it in and down her throat and his cock snapped back erect. He looked at Diana. Her face was just about even with them, with Lola's mouth and his cock so she could see them clearly, right there beside her. Finding Dean looking at her, she moaned a little.

"Do you wish this was you, Kitten?" Dean whispered.

"Oh my god, Master, I do! I swear I'll never embarrass you like that again!"

"No, you won't, Kitten. No you won't." Dean pulled out of Lola's mouth and then helped her to her feet. He pulled her into another kiss, their naked bodies blending and twitching together. He broke the kiss and led her back around the bed to the space between the beds. She made to climb onto her vacant bed but Dean stopped her and directed her instead to lay down beside Diana.

"Oh my god, you evil motherfucker! You're going to do this to her?" Lola said as she lay down. She spread her legs for him without any instructions, pressing her thick thigh against Diana's hips. The white woman shivered but didn't move.

Dean got onto the bed between Lola's legs. When he fit his cock to her pussy, her lower body rose up and kissed his cock before gulping it down. He followed her body down, letting her settle onto the bed as he settled into her. Lola exhaled again and then groaned.

"My god, Master, my ass is on fire and sore and, and, and the plug...oh my god...with your cock! Oh, god." She shifted under him and Dean lifted up to see what she was doing. Lola reached out a dark hand and touched Diana, touching her prominent breast with the back of her hand. "I'm so sorry, Diana, I am, but your man has me in the palm of his hand. If he moves a mouse's whisker, I'm going to come, screaming. I'm, god, I'm so sorry for you!"

Dean moved.

Lola came.

Lola screamed.

Every move she made accented the orgasm that erupted out of her. She gushed around his cock, soaking them, spraying and jerking as she came. Dean ground down into her and given that she was in the throes of ecstasy already, he chased his own then. He grunted, feeling it swoop by and then sail off and then swoop by again as Lola's pussy contracted and squeezed and massaged his cock. He fell on her, dropping his chest onto her tits, moving his hands down to her smoldering ash ass and grasping it fully. She gasped then bucked under him again, her body seemed to lose its integrated coordination. Her feet locked on the back of his thighs and their love knot tightened and twitched.

She came again. The initial scream had been cut off when Dean released his weight onto her chest. This one seemed to come out of her like it was being wrung out of her with huge hands crushing her ribs. Dean was chasing his own pleasure, drowning in hers. His cock felt her go still, clinching down on him. He responded with his hands on her ass, crushing her up against him, pulling her tighter onto his cock. She cried out, a muted, grunting cry of thrilled delight. It encouraged him so he lifted his ass and rammed down into her. He touched something in her and she tensed, jerked and screamed a new, louder version of the muted cry. She bucked and shook under him, utterly unable to withstand the convulsions wracking her.

His orgasm arrived like an avalanche. It fell on him and buried him, left him fighting to breathe, to move, to remain conscious. Lola's sumptuous body seemed to envelop him in the warm pudding of her satisfaction and then suffocated him. He couldn't breathe, he literally ran out of air just laying on her because his body felt such pleasure it simply refused to disturb the erotic Utopia of the moment and breathe again. Fortunately his autonomic system was unimpressed by the pleasure he felt. To breathe however, he had to wrench himself out of Lola's clutches, out from between her alluring thighs, out of the clamp of her feet on his legs, out of the hold of her hands on his shoulders, out of her cunt that continued to send sweet signals of lust and satisfaction throughout his body.

He slid off of her into the crevice between Lola and Diana. His back ended up to Lola and with the perfectly natural sense of ownership, he embraced Diana's body with his own, hugging against her. Diana whimpered, her body jerked once but then went still. Dean lost consciousness.

He came aware the first time when Lola got off the bed. The next time when she touched his bare shoulder.

"Dean, my god, if you don't send Badger a bill for this, you should. I swear, he may never let you touch me again..." here Lola laughed that low throaty sound that a witch makes when the knife is sharp enough and the oven is preheated as needed. "But if he bugs me about it, I'm going to move into your pants pocket and never leave." She chortled then, her body shaking because she kept it mostly confined behind her ribcage. "I swear, mister, you have an evil mind. Girl, you need to be good from now on because if this is how he treats you for a minor infraction, I'd hate to see what he does if you really piss him off!"

"My master is not evil." Diana whispered then gasped.

Dean didn't react to the infraction but lay still, listening to the two women talk.

"Oh yes he is, and by god, girl, I am jealous as a step-sister. Still, you don't deserve him and if you get stupid and move on, for fuck sake, call me and Badger can find another hole or two or three to fill up with his pencil dick."

Dean happened to know that Badger did not have a pencil dick so took the rest of her comments with a grain or maybe a block of salt. Still, it was flattering to hear. He didn't react, however, keeping his breathing even and regular. Lola left without another word. For a long time, he just lay there, his arms around Di's tensed body, now quivering with a new need, attenuated and accentuated beyond endurance. He could feel her desire for him to move, to do something to her.

"Master?" She finally said, speaking in the smallest possible voice. "Master? Sir?"

Dean had been waiting for that. He roused, got to his knees and quickly released her hands. He left her to undo the foot and walked into the bath and started the shower. When the steam boiled out of it, he stepped into it and let the heat infuse him.

Moments later, the shower door opened.

"Master?" Diana spoke into the cloud of steam.

"Yes, Di?" Dean responded, letting the restriction on her voice depart with Lola.

"May I join you?" She asked, still with the slightest voice possible.

Dean reached out and grabbed her arm. She still wore the dress but he pulled her into the shower, fully dressed, missing only the burgundy heels, long gone. She cried out as he dragged her into the water but her cry was killed by the kiss, giving life to something new in her, in them.

Dean held her face between his hands and kissed her until he could kiss her no more. When he finally opened his eyes and looked at her, she was soaked and drenched and smiling.

"Oh god, Dean." She whispered, her voice replete with this unexpected pleasure.

He responded immediately, moving a hand down onto her bare leg and under the clinging flap of the skirt, now diaphanous, to the string of her thong. With very little warning, none in fact, he yanked hard on that string and broke it and pulled the thong off her body. Diana gasped, her body shaking even in the nearly scalding cascade of water in the shower. Dean kissed her and turned her at the same time, putting her back to the shower wall. It was cold and made her flinch when he had her pushed hard against it. He entered her immediately, taking her against the wall with his freshly hard cock. Her very presence aroused him, her voice, her hands, her mouth, her lips. Entering her nearly unhinged his reason.

Diana didn't hesitate but lifted both feet, giving him her weight. He leaned against her, pinning her to the wall but feared they'd crumple if his feet lost traction on the shower floor. He got hands under her thighs and lifted her, moved his feet under him then tipped once more against the wall. Diana's legs wrapped around him, pulling him deep into her body.

She cried out.

"Oh god, Master, my Master, My beloved master, yes, please, Sir, fuck me into heaven!"

He fucked her furiously for maybe two minutes before she screamed she was coming. Her body bucked, utterly and completely mounted on his cock. She clung to him, arms and legs, as she came, her mouth at his ear as the possession swelled and consumed her.