Watching the Girls Play

Story Info
He watches two women enjoy each other.
2k words
4.23
50.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting on the couch of my apartment, contemplating going to bed as my roommate and her friend come in. I can tell that they have been drinking and are pretty trashed. They are clinging onto one another and kissing some as they come in. I think to say something to make my presence known, but change my mind after a moment.

I watch them from my position on the couch, being silent so as to watch the show. I figure it won’t last long since they will head off to her bedroom, but I can enjoy it while it lasts. They kiss each other as my roommate pins her friend to the wall. She pulls at her coat and lets it fall to the floor.

Her friend responds by running her hand up under my roommate’s skirt and licking her lips lightly. I start to get aroused at the site of them in this state. More clothes come off and I am in disbelief that they are half naked there in the entryway. They have not seen me, or if they have, do not care. I can hear the sound of their lips on one another and this makes my cock jump a little.

I watch as my roommate leads her friend into the kitchen. I have a decent view of them from the waist up or so because the light over the stove is on. I am still in the shadows and out of view. I see as my roommate helps her friend onto the counter and pulls her panties off, flinging them into the dining room.

I can hear my roommate say, “Mmmmm, you are SO wet and I can’t wait to eat your juicy, little cunt.” There is a small giggle from her friend as my cock starts to throb. I can hear the sounds of my roommate fingering her friend. The squish as the natural lubricant slips around her fingers and slops out.

I start to feel a little guilty watching them as they intertwine their tongues in each other’s mouths. I sit there thinking I should say something, but yet I am so intrigued and aroused. My roommate removes her friend’s top, revealing her ample breasts. No bra is present and soon she is nibbling at her. She then moves away and opens the fridge. The kitchen illuminates as the light is exposed and I fear my discovery.

Shortly the door closes and my roommate returns to her friend with some whipping cream and fruit. She spreads this onto her friend and then begins licking and eating it from her body. Her friend is moaning and soon I feel the need to unleash my cock before it tears through my shorts. I very quietly pull it out and slowly begin to stroke it. I watch the bit that I can, but I also listen to the sounds as these women begin to ravage each other right there in the kitchen.

My roommate lowers herself before her friend and I can hear as her mouth begins to work over her friend’s pussy. Her friend is playing with her own breasts and as she turns to the side slightly, I can see her pinching her own nipples. I stroke my cock a bit faster at the sight and sound. The lapping and sucking noises coming from her cunt and watching her play with her fucking tits drives me insane. She leans her head back and moans loudly as my roommates tongue continues to bathe her. Again I can hear the squishing sounds as her fingers enter once more, probing those tender, pink walls.

How jealous I am that I cannot be feeling those walls, but I am enjoying myself from my position on the couch. Soon, her friend is in a frenzy as she seems to be coming. She is pushing my roommates face into her pussy and moaning, on the edge of screaming. I can hear my roommates muffled moans as she continues to eat her friend. Soon she stands again and her friend hops off the counter. “Get up there, now it’s your turn,” her friend says as she smacks her ass.

My roommate hops up onto the counter and her friend takes off the remainder of her clothes. Now her friend goes to the fridge and out comes the chocolate syrup. Soon she is drizzling it across the front of my roommate. I can only somewhat tell where the sauce strikes from this viewpoint, but it seems that she is running it over most of her body. She sucks and licks as the sauce spills.

I am stroking harder and trying to keep as quiet as I possibly can. I don’t want to interrupt this but I am so fucking excited, I can’t contain myself. I watch as my roommate slips her hands over her own breasts and covers them in the chocolate. She then proceeds to rub it on her friend. They are both getting covered in the stuff and are continuously licking each other.

The sounds of their tongues and their mouths as they smack against sticky flesh brings me to the edge of my orgasm. I watch in awe as my roommate’s friend begins to bite into my roommate. My roommate reaches over and stamps a chocolate handprint where her hand is pressed. Her friend moves away and grabs a beer. She opens the bottle and drinks it down completely. She then says to my roommate, “I am going to fuck your cunt with this bottle, you naughty little bitch.”

I sit there stunned. “Did those words really come out of her mouth?” I think to myself.

As she eases the bottle into my roommate’s cunt, I start to come. I spurt as I hear my roommate begin to cry out. Her friend is biting her nipples as she rams the bottle in and out of her. I can hear the bottle smack against the counter from time to time as it’s pushed and pulled.

As my roommate recovers from her orgasm, she hops down and slams her friend face down onto the counter. She pulls the bottle from her hand and says, “Now it’s your turn, you slut.”

I can’t believe my ears. She shoves the bottle in her friend as she stifles a small cry. I can hear my roommate almost grunting as she fucks her friend from behind with the bottle. She grabs her hair and I can see the chocolate sauce that still remains on her fingers and palm.

She pulls her hair back hard and fucks her with that bottle. Her friend is moaning loudly and my cock is getting hard again. She leans down and licks her friend’s ass, still thrusting with the bottle. “Do you like it like that, you whore?” she asks.

“Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, you evil bitch.” Her friend begs.

She slams the bottle even harder and I can see her friend being forced against the edge of the counter with each push. Soon her friend is coming again, yet the thrusts continue. My roommate keeps fucking her saying, “Take it and come again, bitch.” I can’t believe how fucking naughty and foul these women are being with each other.

Her friend writhes on the counter as another orgasm comes to her almost certainly slick pussy. My roommate smiles a grin of extreme satisfaction as her friend trembles under her hands. She lets her up and they resume kissing one another. I can see as their naked breasts, still covered in sauce, touch. My roommate’s friend pulls away and says, “Can we continue now?”

My roommate responds with a nod and says, “I want you to fuck my asshole now. Let me get something for you to fuck my ass with.” My roommate wanders to her room as her friend waits, running her fingers over her breasts, licking them clean after collecting some of the chocolate sauce that lingers.

My roommate returns with a strap on and her friend ties it on. Now my roommate is pressed to the counter top as her friend rams her in the ass. I start to stroke my cock fast and hard as her friend pounds into her. My roommate says “Fuck it hard and fast. I want to be walking funny tomorrow from you fucking me in my ass, you fucking little bitch.”

She fucks and I can hear as my roommate’s legs hit the cupboards over and over. This along with the sounds of their breathing, the slick sounds of the fake dick as it slides in and out of her ass and my rommate as she moans. I can feel my own hot come as it spills out onto my hand for the second time that night. Soon my roommate is screaming at the top of her lungs and her friend slows her movements.

She pulls away and then my roommate slowly lifts herself from the counter. She turns to her friend and grabs her nipples hard in-between her fingers. She pinches them and I can hear her friend wince a little at the pressure.

“Want me to fuck your tight little asshole now?” my roommate asks with a sly smile.

“I don’t know about that,” her friend replies. “I haven’t done that before and I’m a little afraid.”

“You haven’t done half this shit before, but you are still doing it,” my roommate hisses. “I’ll be gentle if you want, but I want to feel your ass cheeks slap against me as I ram that plastic cock into you. Please, just let me give it a shot.”

“Geez,” I think to myself, “she’s almost begging her.”

“Ok, but if I tell you to stop, you have to, ok?” says her friend in a small and timid voice.

“Ok, I will stop if you ask,” my roommate responds.

Soon her friend is leaning against the counter as my roommate prepares to shove onto her virgin asshole. I can see my roommate as she licks her fingers and slides them out of my view. I imagine she is running them over her friend’s tight little hole, prepping it for the onslaught.

Soon I can see as my roommate eases into her. Her friend’s face tightens a little as it starts to enter her. “Stop,” she says.

My roommate responds with, “Just wait one moment. The pain will stop in just a second and then you will be in heaven. Here, let me tickle your clit a little bit while I slide in.”

Her hand moves down and I imagine it sliding around and over her friend’s hard little clit as she continues to slide into her ass. Soon her friend is moaning and almost growling as my roommate moves a little further in. “See what I mean?” she says with a small amount of arrogance.

All her friend can do in response is to moan and grunt. My roommate starts to slide out of her and then pushes into her again. Soon she is moving at a somewhat rapid pace as her friend start to thrash about, moaning and screaming out as the cock reams her ass. I can hear her ass slapping against my roommate’s flesh as her friend finds her release.

My roommate pulls out of her ass and steps away from her. She removes the strap on and then takes her friend into her arms for a deep and sensuous kiss. “C’mon, let’s go get cleaned up,” my roommate says as she leads her friend down the hall to the shower.

I sit there a moment longer as I recall each image to my mind again. I get up and head down the hall towards my room. As I pass the bathroom door, I can hear giggles and the words “That was so incredible. We need to do it again soon” pass through the door.

“Yes, you will have to do that again soon and I can only hope to be witness once more to your naughty behavior,” I think as I continue on to bed.