Watching The Green Bikini

Story Info
He minds the childminder.
2.2k words
4.27
87.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
almera
almera
5 Followers

It was a warm sunny day in early summer and my daughter was playing over at her childminder’s home. I had driven over to pick her up. I walked up the broad driveway admiring the flowers that filled the front garden. The door was open a little so I pushed it and went through into the large hallway.

“Hi, there” shouted Vicky from upstairs, “ grab a beer and have a seat in the front room I’ll be with you in a minute. The kids have all gone down to the pool for the day."

I pulled out a beer from the fridge and went into the front room where I noticed that a film was running on the TV. It looked like a home video of their family vacation: dad and the kids were coming down a large water slide with mum operating the camera.

It was all rather predictable until I saw that Vicky’s husband, Garth had retrieved the video and pointed it at her.

“Wow," I muttered under my breath as she appeared in the lens.

I knew that Vicky had a great body as I had lost no opportunity to take a peek whenever I had the chance. She was about 5 foot 3inches with sun streaked hair and dancing blue eyes. Her breasts were smallish but beautifully formed and in profile always seemed to have that curving fullness to them. She often wore thin cotton clothes when the weather was good so I could clearly make out her brief little panties through the material. Once when she bent forward to take some grit from her daughter’s eye I had a full frontal of her breasts. They were tanned allover with thick pinky-brown nipples. Vicky had looked up and caught my eyes but simply smiled and looked away.

Watching the holiday video allowed me to see her in a bikini for the first time and what a sight it was. The material was coloured a pale green with small motifs but cut very briefly across her hips with two thin straps at the side meeting in the centre with the smallest piece of fabric imaginable.

Rather crudely I wondered how the gash of her sex lips could possibly be covered by such a minute piece of fabric. As I looked at her body chasing over the sand my cock had thickened considerably and was needing urgent adjustment. Her breasts bounced provocatively as she moved around threatening any second to slip free of her top. As I was enjoying myself the image suddenly degraded and fizzed out.

“Oh, shit,” I muttered as a snowstorm appeared on the screen. Just as I was about to get up and turn off the machine, the picture resolved itself and Vicky’s face appeared, filling the screen. I could hear someones voice faintly in the background and it sounded like her husband Garth, urging her to do something.

The camera pulled back slightly so that the top of her naked shoulders was revealed. “What on earth is going on” I wondered as I continued to stare at her image.

Her face changed slightly and a small frown appeared across her brow as though she was concentrating on something. The camera remained still. I could hear Vicky asking Garth to “fast forward “ again. Whatever Garth had done had had the desired effect because Vicky was now looking intently at something behind the lens. Nothing much was happening for several minutes but she was clearly concentrating hard on something because her face was creased with little frowns and pouts from her lips. I just caught a movement from her right shoulder and suddenly I knew what was going on. Garth was filming Vicky playing with herself but only shooting her head and shoulders. He wanted to capture the subtle changes that would appear on her face as she gradually stimulated her body to the moment of orgasm. My cock was pulsing with hardness and I felt its thick length in my fist. This was so erotic: knowing what was going on but not actually seeing very much at all. I looked at the screen intently watching each twitch and movement on her face.

Vicky closed her eyes and then opened them again. Her teeth bit her lower lip. The camera moved slightly and I could make out the top few inches of her right shoulder: it was definitely vibrating slightly as the movement of her fingers on her cunt were transmitted up the sinews of her arm. I have never been so aroused in all my life.

I could hear Garth’s voice urging her on as her steady movements gradually brought her along the path to her orgasm. Whether she was watching Garth or a video I don’t know but she was getting very turned on. Her shoulder kept slipping into view and was vibrating with an urgency that indicated that she wasn’t far away from her climax. If I’d been in another place I would have pulled my cock out and brought myself to orgasm with her. My cock was certainly telling me it needed a good rubbing.

“Oh, you have found this, have you," Vicky’s voice came from just behind my back.

I leapt up surprised and tried to hide my erection but her eyes fell to the huge bulge it formed. She was standing in the doorway clutching a towel and clad only in a small bikini. With a jolt I realised it was the same one I’d been ogling on her holiday video.

I went past her into the kitchen still feeling aroused after watching her on the video. She came in and stood next to me. I could smell the heated scents of her body: a faint mixture of lemon and coconut from her sun lotion plus some other more primal smell I couldn’t identify. I glanced across and could see the curvature of her tanned breasts as they rose and fell in her costume. Her hand came across and squeezed my stiff cock.

“That film really got to you didn’t it” she breathed. Her hand slid up and down my cock making it jerk between her clutching fingers.

“Please Vicky don’t tease me” I muttered. Her fingers reached to slide down my zipper and feel inside my pants. She pulled out my stiff cock and gripped it in her hand.

“Mmm,"she muttered in admiration “ I’ve made you so-o big” she said as her small fist skimmed gently up and down my length. My purple cockhead had swelled and there was a glistening droplet of cum in the engorged eye at its tip. My hand reached towards her bikini bottoms and cupped the fullness of her mound. My middle finger felt the thin fabric push into her body and found the groove of her sex between her thickened lips.

“Ah, ah naughty, no touching” she pouted at me pulling back and releasing my hardening cock. My cock hung at half mast waiting for her hand to resume its soft tugging.

“Do you want to look at me in my nice green bikini?” She spun round slowly her hand rubbing across her hips. I nodded. “We should go upstairs then."

I followed her up the stairs staring at her rump. As she reached the top of the stairs she bent forward giving me a view of her arse thrust in the air with the curving mound of her sex beneath her cheeks

We went into a room and I realised from the bed covering that it was here that Garth had filmed her masturbating for him. “I get the feeling that you are a bit of a watcher. I’ve seen you look at my breasts and pussy when I’m outside.” I tried to hide my surprise that she had seen my furtive glances. “You can look at me now but no touching," she warned. I nodded my assent hardly believing my luck.

“ Garth really likes my pussy in this outfit, he thinks it’s been cut to make it thrust out from my hips- like this." She pushed her hips forward so her cunt was pronounced. I groaned with desire and started to slide my hand up and down my cock.

“Do you like looking at the bulge of my pussy?” She stretched her legs out in front of her clenching her buttocks so her mound pushed upwards. The green material was struggling to contain the fullness of her sex. I could make out the material as it pulled in ever so slightly between her sex lips.

“ Come closer and have a good look, but remember no touching” I moved nearer so I was only a few inches from her. My cock was red and aching for release but I wanted to enjoy this experience as long as possible

“I have to make sure that nothing pops out that shouldn’t because that would be naughty” Vicky said slyly. Her fingers adjusted the edge of her costume pulling it ever tighter around her sex and as it moved I could see a mass of curly brown hair bursting to get out.

“Garth likes to see if my lips have slipped out when I’m sunbathing, that way it gets him in the mood for a slow juicy fuck. So I tease him by lifting the material a little so just the edges are defined." “Just think, there’s only the thinnest of fabric between a prude and an exhibitionist. What am I? What do you think?” I didn’t reply.

She slid the small covering down her legs and I saw the gusset had a thin coating of fluid along its length. She had framed her sex organs with a closely cut bush of brown curls sculpted around her labia. The outer lips were darker and very pronounced being entirely free of hair. Her fingers teased them open to reveal the pinker inner labia: full and loose with each fold of skin beautifully formed culminating at the top with a small gathering around her clitoral hood.

Her fingers fell to her soft opening. “That’s my hole as I’m sure you know” she teased. “She looked serious for a second: "Only Garth is allowed inside this" her fingers strayed around her lower lips. She raised her thighs slightly revealing her anus. "That's my bottom hole but I like to be really clean before I allow Garth in there" she laughed softly. Her finger tips grazed around the puckered brown star. It started to contract as her fingers teased it gently.

"Ooh, that makes me feel all tingly if I tease the opening. Round and round the garden, like a honey bear…," she spoke the nursery rhyme as her small finger caressed the entrance to her anus. The soft stimulation was making it spasm and contract. “I’d better stop doing that," she said, “otherwise I will have to go to the bathroom in front of you and we wouldn’t want that…not today anyway," Vicky said coyly.

My legs were stretched out in front of me with my cock bobbing and twitching as I stared at her show. She came over and gripped my cock. I could smell the scents and stimulations coming from her cunt. My eyes were rooted on her just a few inches from my straining cock.
”Would you like me to stroke your hard cock while you watch me?” Her fingers drifted up my length until they reached the drooling ooze at the tip where they slowly massaged the fluid around the cockhead pulling the foreskin down to allow herself full access to its contours. Her hands weighed my balls tickling and stroking them so they jerked and twitched beneath the skin. Her finger dipped into her sex and emerged with some of her own fluid which she delicately added to my own pre cum.

“There,” she said proudly, “you’ve got some of me on you now." I slid my hand upwards so my foreskin covered my cockhead mixing our juices together. Vicky smiled in satisfaction as she saw the lust in my eyes.

“You naughty person you’ve made me all excited looking at that lovely big cock of yours. I’m going to have to make myself come soon," Vicky said rubbing the top of her mound in a quick circular motion.

“ I want you to stroke yourself for me while we both watch each other," she ordered.

I needed no second bidding since I had been holding myself back savouring each second of this voyeuristic fantasy. Her eyes narrowed, “do you want to come now. I don’t think I can hold on much longer."

”Are you going to squirt your lovely hot sperm over me?"

She opened her thick sex lips which had become slick with excitement. “Go on pump your big cock for me. That’s it, work that foreskin up and down” I moaned with pleasure as my fist skimmed wetly up my reddened cock slimy with my own pre-cum. Her fingers frantically flew across her clitoris making a wet slushy sound from her vaginal juices. My hand was pulling down roughly on my cock desperately straining for release, the eye oozing continual pre-cum with the nearness of orgasm.

“Oooh, here I come!” I shouted as I pulled down powerfully on my cock exposing the engorged glans, my eyes fixed on her slippery sex, its lips splayed obscenely wide as her fingers messily masturbated her self. Huge ribbons of creamy sperm flew through the air spattering and spraying her vibrating fingers, mixing with her own orgasmic juices, our eyes locked on one another in mutual shattering orgasm.

almera
almera
5 Followers