Watching The Neighbor

Story Info
Mandy watches through her window.
1.4k words
4.3
46.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadow12
Shadow12
35 Followers

Mandy walked over to where she had set down her soda, wiped the sweat from her eyes, and guzzled down the last of the can. She was tired, hot and sweaty, but she finally felt some sense of accomplishment. She had promised herself for three years that she was going to get up here and get this room done, or at least started.

Mandy lived in an affluent section of town, where she had raised her two children by herself. The houses were pretty much all old and built from brick, and most were way too large for the small lots they were built on years ago. The trees had grown huge over the years, so even with the small lots, they felt almost secluded, with lots of privacy.

Mandy’s garage had a second floor that had never been finished, and she had always dreamed of building a studio above it to practice her love of painting. Now, with her daughter joining her son away at college, she finally had the time to get it started. She had spent the entire Saturday at it, and decided it was time to knock off for the day and fix her self a well-deserved dinner.

She placed the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and was headed off to plop in front of the television, when she realized she had left today’s mail above the garage. She had grabbed it on the way back from a soda run earlier in the day and had left it on some boxes stacked in the corner of the room she was excited to had started.

Fighting the urge to just leave it for the next day, she headed into the garage and up the steps. She hit the light switch at the top of the steps and nothing happened. “Shit”, she mumbled to herself, the stupid breaker must have tripped again. She made a mental note to call an electrician on Monday and carefully stepped herself across the room in the dark. She grabbed the mail, then stepped over to shut the window. It had taken everything she had in her to get it open that morning. The thing probably hadn’t been opened in at least fifty years.

She stepped up to the window to grab the sash and froze.

Bill and Andrea Elkhart had lived next door to her for almost five years. They were both a good ten years younger than Mandy, and had no children. Having become pretty good friends the last couple years, Mandy knew they were childless, because they couldn’t have children. Andrea had told her that after several years of trying, they had given up and had both poured their energy into their careers. Bill had built a very successful insurance business, while Andrea ran a large office downtown.

What Mandy had not known, was that her garage loft-to-be had a window a scant fifteen feet away from Bill and Andrea’s master bedroom window. What Bill and Andrea didn’t know was that the upper garage they had always known was deserted, was being occupied at that moment, by Mandy.

Mandy simply stared. Andrea was standing upright in the middle of the room, very naked. Her wrists were somehow attached to ropes that were attached to the ceiling, holding her arms apart, and high in the air. Her ankles were also cuffed, and attached to the floor with some kind of short tethers, her legs spread apart almost even with her shoulders. Bill also appeared to be naked, but was standing behind her. He seemed to be whispering in Andrea’s ear, and he had something in his right hand.

He circled around in front of his wife, and Mandy then found out that he was also, very naked. She knew he was in good shape, but hadn’t realized that his body was built so well. His muscles were fairly large, and well defined, but what really caught her eye, was the half-hard cock that hung down from between his legs. It wasn’t really hard, but still looked long and very thick.

The thing in his hand looked like some kind of short riding crop. The kind the jockey’s use when they race horses. He was tracing the end of it up and down and across her bare skin and saying things to her that Mandy couldn’t hear. When he circled behind her again, his hand came halfway up and he snapped the crop, the ends of it cracking against Andrea’s bare ass.

Mandy couldn’t hear the snap. But she could see the reaction on Andrea’s face and knew that she had been hit fairly hard. He snapped the crop across her ass one more time, before circling in front of her and flicking his wrists sideways to bring the tethers across his wife’s breasts. Again, she could see, rather than hear the snap, simply by watching Andrea’s face.

Her initial reaction was to run next door to help her friend out, or to simply call the police, but Andrea wasn’t reacting the way a person would react if someone were hurting them. It looked like Bill was hitting her fairly hard with the crop, but Andrea wasn’t crying out, and it didn’t look like she was screaming for help.

Bill stopped behind her and pressed against her, leaning his face down and kissing her neck. He reached around her and ran the handle of the crop down her tummy. As he slid the handle between Andrea’s legs, she turned her own head and tried to find his mouth with hers. She could see Bill slip his tongue into Andrea’s mouth and could tell by the way her cheeks hollowed, that Andrea was sucking wildly on it. Meanwhile, he was rubbing her pussy with the crop handle, and Andrea appeared to try and press her hips harder against it.

Mandy watched open mouthed, and could feel the heat rising in her groin. When Andrea started to buck a little harder against the leather crop, Bill backed away and moved over to the wall. He turned some kind of handle, and Mandy could see the ropes to Andrea’s arms slacken. Andrea dropped to her knees, and Bill somehow locked the handle, leaving Andrea on her knees, yet with her arms still raised high above her head.

He re-approached his wife, stopping a foot or so in front of her. He stared down at her and took his cock, way harder now, into his hand and started to caress and stroke it. Mandy stared almost hypnotized. It had been a long time since she had even seen a man’s cock, and she didn’t think she had ever saw one so beautiful.

Andrea watched her husband jack off in front of her with her mouth hanging open. Mandy could see the expression of lust in her face and could also see the woman’s chest rise and fall as she breathed hard and heavy. Bill’s cock was rock hard now, and he stroked it slow with his right fist, mouthing words to Andrea that Mandy couldn’t hear.

Watching Bill masturbate, Mandy realized for the first time that she was getting very excited and very wet. Knowing she was alone and unseen, she slipped her hand down her loose sweats and touched herself. Oh yea, wet wasn’t even the word. Mandy was soaked, and within seconds she was masturbating right along with her good friends husband. Her finger rubbed up and down her clit, as her eyes took in the scene across in the other window.

Bill stepped up to his restrained wife and started to rub his large cock head across Andrea’s face. He slapped it back and forth across her face and Mandy could see Andrea open her mouth with hunger. He finally let her take it into her hungry mouth, grabbing her hair in his left hand.

Watching Andrea suck the thick cock was about all Mandy could take. As Bill roughly fucked his wife’s mouth, Mandy rubbed her clit harder and faster. Leaning against the wall with one arm, Mandy pushed a finger inside herself and came hard. She could feel her hand get drenched and at about the same time, her legs started to give out, and she fought the urge to just collapse on the floor.

As her orgasm subsided, she felt a rush of guilt and quickly headed downstairs and back into her house.

Shadow12
Shadow12
35 Followers