Watching the Neighbor

Story Info
Older man enjoys a teen at the pool.
2.1k words
4.09
143.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,737 Followers

Part of me felt guilty, but not the part between my legs, because while I watched what was going on over at my next door neighbor's pool, my cock was as hard as a rock. Peeking through the blinds toward next door often proved to be an interesting sight, especially when one of the two residents was away.

You see Dave Madden and his wife Marci had a rather open-minded view of marriage, and I suspect that they knew that their spouses were not faithful. It wasn't like they were flaunting their promiscuity, and I suspect that nobody outside of me knew how they were. The only reason I knew was because we have a bedroom that looks right down on their pool and deck.

From that vantage point I've seen Marci, a plump but curvy redhead in her mid 40's, cavorting with many guys, sucking and even fucking away by their pool. Marci wasn't particular, since I'd seen guys of all shapes and hues over there. The only qualification seemed to be that they be young. Marci liked them to be barely legal.

In that respect she had something in common with her husband because he likes them young too. Young males. I was a bit shocked that first time when I saw him going down on a guy, since he seemed to be someone I had pegged as straight, but he had shown over the years that he was very open-minded, even though he had far fewer guests than his wife did.

That was okay with me, because like Dave, I've been living a kind of double life myself. It is possible to have a great wife with a wonderful life yet still yearn for the taste of a cock in your mouth. Not easy, but possible.

So I lived somewhat vicariously through my neighbor, and when I would stop home during the day for some reason, I would invariably peek over to see if Dave was entertaining someone, and he was today.

Dave was on his knees a couple of feet from his in-ground pool, wearing a bathing suit that had slipped down to expose some of his ass crack. At 50, Dave wasn't as trim as he used to be, with his 5'8" frame packing on about 20 pounds too much, and he had more hair on his back than he did on his head, but he wasn't all that bad looking in a Paul Giamatti way.

Dave was on his knees in front of a young fellow who was in very good shape, without an extra ounce on his 6' frame, and the skateboarding kid had his swim trucks down around his ankles while Dave sucked his cock.

The kid didn't look 18, but he was, and as I matter of fact had just graduated from high school last month and was going off to college in the fall. He likes to skateboard and is a computer whiz, and while I know he had had several girlfriends I had suspected that he might be bi-sexual. Seeing him with his cock down the throat of Dave Madden only confirmed my suspicions.

How do I know all this about this kid? That's simple. He's my son.

You might find this odd, that a father would stand there and not do something when he saw his son being fellated by his next door neighbor, but it was clear that what was going on was completely consensual. My son Eric is 18 and is a responsible guy, especially for his age, so I was alright with this.

As for Dave, good for him too. If I could have some young dude like Eric in front of me at my age, I'd be gobbling his tool just like Dave was down there.

The only thing that had shocked me, to be honest, was seeing Eric with an erection. My view had been blocked by Dave's head originally, but when Eric stepped back to get his trunks off of his ankles, I saw his stiff manhood waving around for a few seconds before Dave swooped back down on it.

"Where did Eric get that from?" I wondered aloud, since it certainly wasn't a physical trait he got from me, because my dick is very average at best, and if I had to guess from that brief glance, Eric's cock had to be at least 8" long.

My neighbor Dave knew what to do with it though, because he was taking all of it down his throat while his hands grabbed my kid's ass to keep him close, and he kept at it until Eric pulled him off of it.

They were talking about something, and for a minute I feared that they would be going inside, but Dave was only going to get something from the patio table.

I chuckled when I saw Dave waddling around with his boner bouncing in front of him. There aren't many guys that make me look well hung, but Dave was one of them, and when he walked over to my son it looked like Eric's cock was twice as long.

Dave handed my son a couple of things, one of them a tube of what seemed to be lube. The other thing was a condom, and as Dave went over to the chaise lounge and knelt down with his round butt high in the air, my son slipped on the condom, rolling the sheath down his long slender prong before going over to Dave.

I suspect this wasn't the first time they had done this, since they had the logistics down cold, and after Eric had greased Dave's anus he bent his knees and brought his manhood to Dave's orifice. I couldn't see the penetration but had a clear view of my neighbor's face, so I could read by his facial contortions when my son's cock entered him and slowly impaled him to the hilt.

Eric started slowly, moving his cock in and out a few times slowly before settling into a steady rhythm. My son was clearly in control, his hands holding Dave's fleshy hips as his tempo increased, and Dave was making those crazy faces we all make during sex while he held onto the chair cushions for support.

Eric was like a machine, thrusting away under the broiling sun for what seemed like forever until he suddenly pulled out and said something to Dave. Dave scrambled around to a sitting position, about as fast as a portly guy can go, while Eric pulled his condom off his cock and held his cock hard at the base.

For a moment I thought this was going to be some kind of porno movie type move, with Eric cumming on Dave's face, but while a little spurt landed on Dave's face as he moved close, my neighbor was leaning forward and moving his lips down the cock to swallow Eric's load, and my son cradled Dave's head while he came, with his own face providing all the evidence that it was happening.

Dave kept sucking away for a while until he finally let go of Eric's now-flaccid tube, and then my neighbor fell back onto the chaise lounge the way the furniture was designed to be used.

My son wiped the semen off of Dave's face and then knelt beside him, running his fingers through my neighbor's hairy chest before sliding his hand down and taking Dave's erect dick between his thumb and index finger.

It was a really erotic sight to me, seeing Eric squirting lube onto the modest little stalk barely sticking out of the forest of pubic hair that surrounded it, talking casually to Dave as he stroked his dick slowly, not caring that the middle-aged man was as far from his equal physically in any way.

It lasted for a long time, with neither of them in a hurry. Dave, thoroughly relaxed as they chatted, watching Eric's greased fingers sliding up and down his dick, and Eric even bent down and slipped his lips up and down his stem a couple of times, but this was primarily a hand job done with a lot of affection.

When Dave finally came, spurting a prodigious load of seed up into the air and back down all over himself, I was sad, because it was really a beautiful sight. They went inside right after that, and I figured that I should get on back to work.

I cleaned up the mess I had made - certainly watching such an a event left me no choice but to pleasure myself, twice - and hustled out of the house and back to work, glad that I had played a little hooky that afternoon.


...


A couple of months later I happened to be outside when my neighbor Dave was out my his pool, closing it up for the winter, and we engaged in some idle chit-chat. Since seeing him with my son that day I had started looking at him in a different way, and was starting to think that maybe he wasn't just a swinger-type guy but a man stuck in a marriage that wasn't so good, and was just lonely.

"I miss Eric," Dave said as he looked at the work he had to do. "This will be the first time that he hasn't been around to do this, and I'm starting to think that I was underpaying him."

Eric had gone off to college a couple of weeks earlier after having been working a little at the neighbor's for a few bucks every summer, so I suggested that if he wanted to send him some back pay he could use it.

"I should do that. He's a good boy."

"I know," I replied, and then for some reason I added, "I saw him. You and him."

Dave stopped in his tracks at that, freezing while looking at me, and after he saw I wasn't going to vault the fence and attack him he took a deep breath.

"Don't know what to say," Dave finally said.

"Nothing to say."

"Kinda surprised that you're so calm about it," Dave said, taking a step closer to the fence. "Never had kids myself, but I don't know how I would have taken it."

"You both seemed to be very willing, and Eric's a man now."

"You can say that again," Dave said, chuckling a little bit. "When did you see us?"

"I guess that means it wasn't a one-time thing," I said, and Dave shrugged. "Early August."

"Hope this won't affect the way - you know - we've always gotten along great as neighbors."

"Like I said, I'm fine with it. If my wife had seen you with Eric, that might have been a little different," I admitted. "As for me, I thought it was very erotic."

"You did?" Dave said.

"I must have, because I sat up there and watched you two for what had to be a half hour," I said, motioning up to the window where I had been watching from. "I'm not saying that I enjoyed it as much as you did, but it was good for me too, if you know what I mean."

"Gee," Dave sighed.

"So I obviously wasn't mad or offended," I added. "Jealous maybe, but I don't know which one of you I was jealous of."

"You?" Dave said softly. "I didn't have any idea."

"Live and learn," I said with a shrug.

"If I had known, I..."

"I'm not anything like Eric," I said, adding, "In any way."

"Who is?" Dave said. "If you were watching me that long you know that I'm not either. All my shortcomings are very evident."

"You looked fine to me."

The two of us, middle-aged lonely and living at least partial lies, stood across from each other at the fence, and it was Dave who finally broke the silence.

"Sometime if you aren't doing anything, if you want to come over. You know, have a couple of..."

"When?" I asked.

"You busy now?" Dave asked timidly, and I shocked us both when I put my hand on top of the fence and vaulted over.

It wasn't a graceful leap, but the fact that I had attempted it was just as surprising as the fact that I made it unscathed, and as Dave steadied me after the slightly awkward landing we both laughed.

"I could help you close the pool up," I said as I looked at the chemicals and equipment.

"Maybe later," Dave said as he put his arm around me and led me into his house. "Let's have a cocktail first."


...


thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,737 Followers