Watching the Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,358 Followers

I looked at that sexy ass in front of my face. Her legs were still spread. I could see her juices and the guys cum dripping out of her messy pussy. I stuck my tongue in her and started eating her.

Cathy started moaning. That was all the guy fucking Cathy's mom could take. As he started to cum he pulled out. His load landed on Judy's belly and Cathy's back. He closed his eyes got up and slumped in a chair.

The guy who'd cum in my mouth immediately took his place. He rammed his cock into Judy and started fucking her, hard.

Judy moaned around the cock she was sucking. I could see the guy tense up. Judy let the cock fall out of her mouth. Cathy kept jerking it. The guy came shooting his load all over Cathy's face and Judy's tits and belly.

That was all for me. I had a raging, mind shattering, orgasm. I turned over, lay on my back and positioned my face under Cathy's pussy. She lowered her pussy onto my face. I ate her for all it was worth.

Cathy, not moving, said, "Daddy, do you like seeing you baby covered with cum? Look at mom and I, look at all the cum on us."

Her dad made a sound like he was dying. He pulled his cock out of me and started to cum. It landed on Cathy's ass and my tits. Cathy came all over my face as soon as she felt the hot cum hit her ass.

We all just lay there. We were all done. The only thing left was watching Judy fuck the last guy. He'd already cum in my mouth so he had staying power.

Her mouth finally free Judy started talking. To Cathy's dad she said, "Look honey. Just like we role play. But it's real. I'm covered with your friends cum." Then she got seriously into being fucked. "Fuck me. God I always wanted to have 2 cocks. Dammit this feels so good. Fuck me. God I feel so slutty. Fuck me you bastard."

The guy between her legs came.

Judy started again, "Oh honey, he's filling my cunt with cum. It's going to be all messy. Do you think you can get your cock into my messy little cunt and cum again?"

That was all. We were all done. Judy, Cathy, and I were covered in cum. Cathy looked at me and giggled. "Let's take a shower," she said.

She and I got up and got in the shower. The hot water felt good. We took turns washing each other while kissing. We got out. As we were drying off I told Cathy I needed to borrow a top. Mine had cum all over it.

She gave me the top and we walked back in the living room to retrieve my skirt. Cathy was naked. All the guys had gone. Cathy's mom and dad were in the middle of the floor fucking. Judy was talking.

"Oh my god. That was everything I hoped for. More. Can you feel my cum filled pussy? It was just like I imagined. I loved having 2 cocks. I loved having all those men want me. Did you like it? Oh my god, that orgasm was so intense. I can't believe it actually happened. I thought we'd have to plan it. I know you weren't sure. Please tell me you liked it. Will you let me do it again. Please?"

So I was right it was the first time.

She continued, "Did you see our little girl? Oh my god. What a hot little slut. Knowing she can be a slut too was such a turn on. I want to be able to watch her fuck sometime. Did that turn you on? I wish I could have seen her cum filled pussy. I bet it was hot. It turned me on knowing she was showing it to you. God I wanted to see. I know, you think I'm a pervert, well now you know I'm one, but I loved that."

So it was all Cathy's mom. Wow. Cathy shrugged. I kissed her goodbye and headed home.

I got home seemed everyone had gone to bed. I got undressed and climbed into bed.

I checked my text messages. There was one from Cathy

It was simple. "Was my dad a good fuck?"

I lay back and closed my eyes. My mind starting thinking when the last time I saw my dad was. I thought of how good looking he was and that I should go see him. I fell asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,358 Followers
12