Watching Two Girls Play

Story Info
Jim watches partner play with houseguest.
1.4k words
4.22
58.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday, July third, 2003. You could say I'm having a fantastic day, and I had to share it with someone. This is going to be brief, but from where I'm sitting, it's good.

My name is James, I'm thirty-something and live in Canada. I am currently back in my home country with my lovely girlfriend, Emma, having an extended summer break in our English home.

This afternoon, I saw the most spectacularly erotic sight...

Emma is the perfect girl for me: 28 years old, gorgeous, big brown eyes, slim figure with 36D breasts and a dirty mind. She is very interested in making love to other women, likes to see me do the same and we both love it when we get to share one. Our FFM threesomes have been wonderful, but we both wish we had enjoyed more beautiful women together. Today I learned how generous Emma is in letting me enjoy sexual freedom and how one good time can lead to another.

Our first threesome involved a great friend Mel (21) and we see her a few times each year, most visits including some naughtiness. People tend to keep this kind of activity a secret, and that is what Emma and I had done. Not Mel.

Mel's cousin Fran had called Emma last week and asked if she could come and spend a few days with us. She had just finished her last year of University and was enjoying a few weeks' relaxation. We both had met Fran half a dozen times and hit it off pretty well. Because we have a fairly opulent lifestyle, people enjoy visiting us and that was what we assumed Fran's motive was. Emma was pleased to have Fran stay as company as I have been doing some work in the daytime . I was delighted to have Fran stay because it's always a pleasure to have a pretty girl around.

Fran arrived Wednesday, looking great. I guess she must be around 22. She has a really 'bright' face and her medium-brown hair was looking lighter than normal, almost blond. She has a great complexion (which looked even better with her tan) and she tends to wear pink lip-gloss. This seems a little immature, but it certainly makes me imagine her mouth around my cock. Fran has quite small tits and is very slim. I love her tits, but I know she wished they were bigger.

I had expected I might be seeing a little more of Fran's body if she was going to be hanging around the house or sunbathing in the garden, but I hadn't thought much beyond that until Emma brought it up. As we were fucking Wednesday night, she started to whisper in my ear, "Whose pussy would you rather be fucking? Mine or Fran's? How would you like to bite her little nipples and lick her tiny tits? I bet she would love to sit on your fat cock…" Emma started coming, and I realized she had a thing for Fran. I did too, so that was cool, but I still expected it would stay in the realms of fantasy.

Today was a lovely day and we spent most of it lounging in the garden. Emma looked great in the pale blue bikini she had the perfect figure for. Fran wore a tiny pair of black panties and a strappy, silky black t-shirt. The garden is very private and Emma soon suggested Fran take the top off or she would get no sun. Thanks Emma!

Fran looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Would you mind?" I smiled and said it sounded like a good idea. As Fran pulled her top over her head, I tried not to stare, but failed. Her tits were so sexy; small but so firm with small, puffy, pink nipples. As I raised my eyes, Fran was looking at me and smiling.

"Gorgeous," I said, trying not to sound like a pervert. Emma was having a good look too, and we gently drifted back to enjoying the sun. After a while Fran's nipples relaxed but I was excited to think just taking her top off aroused her that much.

I was mixing the drinks and making sure the girls had good measures (Pimms and lemonade). It was with regret I had to drag myself into the house for a spot of work. About four pm, Emma rushed in.

"Go upstairs and watch! Go on!" she whispered in an excited, hurried voice.

"Watch what?" I asked.

"Just do it - Fran's getting fruity. She said Mel's told her about us and now she has to think about us when she has sex with her boyfriend before she can come. We were just talking about what it is like to play with another woman… go on."

My cock was bursting the instant I rushed to the back bedroom with its view of the garden. The windows were open, so I could hear most of the conversation and all of the giggling. Fran was telling Emma how Mel had said that I really got turned on by Mel's shaven pussy and that she thought this was really sexy, so she had been keeping hers smooth with Brazilian waxes every week. Emma (knowing I was watching) asked whether this made her skin red. Right on cue, Fran pulled her panties over a little way to show her and Emma pulled them further, giving me an eyeful of Fran's shaven pussy for a few seconds. I couldn't see from upstairs, but Emma told me later that she could actually see the wetness oozing out of Fran's pussy. She said she knew Fran wouldn't have objected if she had dipped her finger in it, but she wanted to take her time. Emma also said she was so wet she was worried it would show through her bikini bottoms.

Fran was being fairly obvious about her interest but not quite asking. Emma was enjoying this but gave nothing away. She asked Fran if she'd ever made love to another girl and Fran said she hadn't, although Mel had shown her how to use a vibrator and they had masturbated together. With that picture in my mind, I had to release my cock from my shorts and start to stroke it.

* * * * *

Emma suggested they try a little something and see how Fran felt. It sounded innocent enough, but Fran's nipples had gone puffy again.

Emma said, "Why don't I suck your nipples and see whether you like it? Would you like that?" Fran nodded, looking too nervous to speak and lay back on her lounger. Emma swung around and leaned over Fran, planting tiny kisses around her breasts. As Emma's tongue licked and flicked over Fran's nipples, Fran started to make little gasps and reached out between Emma's legs. Fran's other hand went between her own legs and she started to rub her pussy through her panties. I didn't know it at the time, but Fran had slipped a finger into Emma's wet pussy.

Emma pulled Fran's hand away from her pussy saying, "More later. Pull down your panties--I want to see you touch your pussy." Fran pulled her panties off and went straight to work on her pussy. From my window, I could see Emma was now sucking hard on Fran's left nipple; her right nipple puffed up. Emma was straining her eyes to look around to see whether I was watching. Fran had her eyes closed, her lovely mouth open and was fingering herself with one hand while she rubbed her clit in little circle motions with the other. Fran's pussy looked delicious; seeing her pushing her fingers inside looked so rude. Within seconds, Fran was coming, making loud nasal, sexy, cute noises. Emma kissed her on her open mouth, this allowed her to turn her face enough to see me, so I stood up a little more at the window and gave my cock a few quick pulls so that Emma could see me shoot my spunk. Thank you darling that was great!

The girls have been acting as if nothing happened since but Emma has told me all about their discussion and fun (while I licked her to two orgasms) and, can you believe it, we have dinner guests tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow. If it's good I'll keep you posted.