Watching Wife with Questions

Story Info
A stupid funny thing happened.
1.3k words
3.41
40.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers

First story, this is kind of true with some embellishments added.

******

We are a late thirties couple, in a middle income life style. We live comfortably, not over the top, well with in the means. We purchased a nice little 10 acre farm we both liked for the space and tranquility of country life and if we want to walk outside nude we can to enjoy nature. The little farm is just my hobby, not really producing anything. I like to grow things, garden if you will, and enjoy the serenity of this endeavor.

My wife, I must say, is a bit of a knock out, 5'4, 130lbs. of shy sexuality. Mary is well toned, sporting nice D cup perky breasts. Browns eyes set in a round face with a shoulder length auburn, curly perm hair, with glints of red flashing in the sunlight. She has French, native American Heritage, with some Irish I think thrown in too. Mary is sweet tempered though, until you piss her off, then Katy bar the door. I have seen pissed of wild cats tamer. 'Laughing at the thought.'

Me, I am just pretty much average, I suppose. Tall, 6ft slim build, muscular to a point. Wife always tells me ' You don't realize how strong you really are', meh, 170lbs., I guess. Like I said pretty much average except for the, um.., equipment department. According to the stats I am above average a bit, no, not packing 3x9-10 tool around. I am a farm boy not a horse. 'chuckling in my thought.'

We both have children from different marriages, out and on their own, now we are the typical empty nest couple . We had been drinking a nice wine, till it ran out one night. We had gotten a bit randy and tipsy and we're headed for sex. She was telling that night how her son had ruined her at birth, her daughter not so much. He was a really big baby.

"Okay..., and?" I said. I don't know where this is going because she is shy about talking on some things, this being one of them. Now at this point I am sporting a raging stiff cock when she brings up this subject. I say the wrong thing and I am left with Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Say the right thing, I get some of that wonderful loving of hers. Now I am a prankster and joker by heart, just my nature, so I have another option. I grab one of those round flat push button led lights.

"Calling Dr.Frank, Calling Dr.Frank." I said loudly.

"Yes what is it nurse?"

"This young lady says her privates do not feel normal Dr. That IT might be too large."

"Let me have a look then." says Dr. Frank. I open her legs and peer down at her crotch."Open wider please, little wider."

Smilingly, she opens up. I now have her splayed out and giggling. Step one accomplished, I slap on the little light and shine it to her labia. Now we have both had other partners between marriages before we became involved together so I have really no idea what her thoughts maybe.

"Hmm-m, what makes you think it is too large my dear?" Dr. Frank questions.

"Because when I have sex, sometimes I feel like am not tight enough for my lover." Mary says timidly, blushing slightly. Here is where I almost fall of the edge of the bed. That was a bit of courage on her part to say that, and glancing at her face, I see her blush deeply.

"I see. Well, you do know our bodies change as time marches on and that you have had two wonderful babies, and you are not nineteen any more. Yes?"

She nods her head yes.

"But." she pauses with a worried look on her face.

"Okay, okay I will look closer." says Dr. Frank. I take my two fingers and spread her lips and rest them on the out side of her vagina. Oh! she is already wet, I slide my fingers into the second knuckle as she gasps a little bit. I use my thumb to stroke once on her clit and leave it to rest. I then take my two fingers and stroke in once again as she gasps again, then spreading my fingers in a Y. I take the light and peer intensely into her, actually seeing her cervix.

"Every thing looks normal." Dr. Frank states. While I have my fingers still inside her, feeling the heat. I thought she would drop it there, but no. I am not a doctor damn it and I don't know what is going on in her head.

"You sure?" Mary says flatly and a bit pouting.

"Hmm, one last test." Okay, here I become a smart-ass. But I might as well have some fun while going for broke. It looks like Rosie and her sisters are going to get a workout, IF, they are in the mood I sigh.

"Please get on your knees, dear, head and chest down" Dr. Frank told her.

Note this is not her favorite position to be in, it causes her a bit of embarrassment, exposed like this. She turned over and raised her ass, chest and head down with her hands tucked at here chin. I mistakenly laid the little light down next to her as I slide one finger from each hand into her vagina which was quite slick now. I brought my mouth close to her opening. I could almost taste her sweet wetness. I felt her tremble a bit, either of excitement or apprehension of what I was about to do. I stretched her opening towards her hips just a fraction.

"HELLO... in there...(normal tone) in there..(softer) in there..(softer still)" I spoke.

"Did you hear an echo sweetie?" While rising off the edge of the bed looking all serious.

At that moment, the last thing I saw was two bulging eyes filled with extreme anger. I ran like any coward would do, the light hit me in the back of the head as I was slamming the door shut.

"MOTHERFUCKER! GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER!" she screamed. The wild cat thing I mentioned. Then a growling scream like a panther going for the kill. The door didn't come flying open, thank the lord. Then it hit me, AH!! shit my 38 is in that room. I quickly went outside to smoke one, thinking no sense in having to clean blood off the walls.

Smoke over with I crept around to the bedroom window and peered in, her back was against the wall, large pillow between her breasts and drawn up knees. Head buried in the pillow. She didn't seem to be crying, Lord, I do love that woman. I took my naked ass back in the house and went to the door and opened slightly.

"Can I speak?" I said gingerly. "I do love you, really love you."

"Yes." she said angrily as she jerked head from the pillow still sitting there nude and uncovered. She was angrily glaring, but still looking amazing. I eased the door open, watching carefully for any objects to be propelled at me including hollow points.

"I am sorry I was trying to ease your feelings with a laugh" I apologized. "It back fired."

"Not your fault." she said softly "I started this whole stupid mess. You're forgiven." I sat down and wrapped my arms around her. Then she did her best crooked finger, Wizard of OZ witch, while pushing me flat.

"But I 'm going to get YOU! My pretty... and your little cock too." and with that she grabbed my cock in to her mouth and gave a good bite, nothing to hard but a good 'We're even ' now bite. I rolled her quickly underneath me, laughing, glaring passionately into her eyes, noticing my now limp dick.

"Wanna Wild Turkey and Honey shot." I chuckled "I need a reset after that." while rising off the bed and walking out.

"Mm- m then I am going to fuck your brains out" she giggled with a smirk. I stopped, turned and stared a second.

Hmm, not her kinda of language, this could get good, really really good. I will have to inform Rosie and her sisters the date is off.

prinnavea
prinnavea
124 Followers