Watching with My Best Friends Wife

Story Info
She thinks I am asleep but finds out just how awake I am.
3.6k words
4.33
167k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick fun story. I hope you like it.

*****

Last month I, Tim, was out drinking with my two best friends, Kyle and John. It is our monthly meetup that usually involves us drinking too much. Usually around drink 7 we start talking about our wives. Tonight it's complaints but it isn't always that. I complain that my wife works too hard and its starting to take a toll on our love life. My wife and I are both in our early thirties and have no kids, I feel like our sex life should be thriving. That said we have been married almost 10 years and the mystery of sexual exploration seems pretty well charted at this point.

Kyle and his wife are only 6 months in, so small differences are still a big deal to them. Kyle starts complaining about having to do dishes all the time and all the other shitty chores. John and I crack up, as we well know that is just part of the gig. Kyle kept talking about when he lived with my buddies it was way easier. "But you weren't getting laid as much I bet." John added. They were still in their honeymoon phase which had them at it about three or four times a week. Lucky bastard.

And then we got to John. John came out of left field saying he thinks he is asexual. Kyle and I both unclear what that means and ask him to explain. He begins with, "I have a very low sex drive and i can pretty much get all I need from looking at porn once a month." He keeps explaining for awhile but this pretty much covers it. My first thought was about his wife.

"Does Jane know yet? Are you meeting her needs?" I asked this because at age 30 he married a 22 year old. That was only 3 years ago. There is no way that she has a decreased libido and I was feeling bad for her. Actually, her libido has probably increased. And, if I am honest I have always been attracted to her but pushed down those feelings. This time I let my mind began to wonder to that day we all went to the river and Jane, his wife forgot her swim suit. So she swam in her lacy thong underwear and thin lace bra. I was living in that memory for a couple minutes before I was brought back to reality by Kyle hitting my arm.

"Oh, are you meeting her needs?" I say again.

"No Tim," he said laughing at me a little. "Like I just said, she wants sex at least once a week. I can't keep up. With work keeping me as busy as it does, our crossfit team, and volunteering, I feel exhausted all the time."

Kyle adds, "It sounds like your stressed and that's why you think you are asexual. But I don't know man..."

We talk for a while longer and try to figure out a game plan so he can start to want to have sex again. He says he is willing to try again but it also seems like he has already decided. He said it's been 2 months since he has had sex. At this point we are walking back towards their houses. Kyle and John live in the same neighborhood so our last bar is usually near their house so we can walk back. I have to call one of those phone app cars to make it back home safe. If it's too expensive, sometimes they offer for me to crash at one of their houses.

****************

Today I met up with Kyle and John after work again at our usual starting point, the local brewery. Kyle couldn't stay long tonight because he had to meet up with his brother for some project they were working on. So we got right down to it and I started interrogating John. "Not much to report" he said and gave a bunch of reasons why our plans didn't work. We convinced him though that he should try another couple weeks before fully giving in to this asexual identity. It's a fine line being supportive to a friend that could be "coming out" and trying to help a friend find a reason for their predicament. We did our best to walk that line.

Anyway, After Kyle took off John and I went pretty hard I got trashed by 10pm. Pretty sad I know. I have a higher tolerance than him so i helped him home. I sent a text to my wife that I would crash at Chris' house and then passed out on the couch.

Around 1:00am, I heard Jane get home from her shift. I am a light sleeper so I listened to her walk around a bit, she even came into the living room for a second and I pretended to be asleep. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want to freak her out. It wasn't the first time I had ended up on their couch after we went out drinking. So I figured she would see me sleeping when she came in the living room. Their "house" is basically an apartment with the kitchen and living room on one end and the bedroom and bathroom on the other side. It's shaped like a U with a patio in-between the living room and bedroom.

At this point there was no way I could sleep and I was thinking about grabbing an Uber home. So, I got up to get a drink of water and went back to my couch spot to try and sober up. Feeling a little dizzy so I laid back down and looked up how much the ride home will cost me. I then heard the bathroom door open and I got nervous so I covered back up. As I lay there Jane emerges from the bathroom humming in her two towels, one for her head and one for her body. She walks right past the couch where I lay in the dark and goes for the kitchen. She starts washing some dishes or something and drinks some water.

Then my dreams literally came true. She dropped her towels and hung them over a stool. Standing there completely naked she was more beautiful than I remembered. She is a blonde with green eyes and short straight hair. Think a crossfit version of Elisha Cuthbert but stronger and a little bit bigger ass. Maybe a C cup? I am bad at these things. Either way, she is super fit but not overly muscular either. She goes to crossfit 3 times a week and a trail run on the weekend. The best part is that she is constantly wearing clothes that show off her figure. Not in a over-exposure kind of way but in a well chosen outfit that fits her perfectly kind of way. Not to mention that she is a EMT who can also cook great food, makes her a 10 in my book.

From the kitchen she grabs the remote and turns on the TV in the room I am in. I squint my eyes in case she sees me but she doesn't! The couch is off to the side of the TV because they usually watch from their lazy-boys. After she doesn't cover herself up I figure the brightness of the TV must be blinding me from view. That is when I realize I have my phone in hand and start taking pictures and video of her. It was only a min before she grabs the towels and leaves the room. A minute of visual bliss.

Needless to say I was kinda freaking out. I wasn't sure if I should stay so she could find me later or leave and she would most definitely hear me leave from their room. I decided to stay, it seemed like the chance of a life time to witness Jane in, hopefully, more exposing moments. Finding this resolve just in time to hear her coming back.

Jane walks in wearing a black tank top and matching underwear. Then she stops suddenly and I immediately close my eyes and again pretend to be asleep. She turns towards the kitchen, pours herself a glass of wine and sits on her lazyboy pulling a blanket over her. She turns on a recorded episode of The Bachelor. It wasn't long before I started dozing. I hate that show. I was still at little drunk and definitely tired and it didn't help that the show is terrible and boring.

Not sure how long later, I started to hear a squeaking. I open my eyes and Jane is in her chair (about 6 feet away from me) full on masturbating to porn on TV. Still unsure what to do and wanting to remember this for the rest of my life I pull out my cell phone again and start recording. She is watching a little but keeps her eyes closed for while using her hands to pleasure herself. She has her feet pulled up and her legs spread to the arm rests. Then she bucks her hips a little and turns a little to the side. Nope, I was wrong. She is rubbing a small vibrating dildo on her clit, moving it up and down her slit. Then she started alternating between that and fucking herself with it. It wasn't long before he had her shirt pulled up, one tit exposed, and her nipple between her fingers. Her moans are soft and breathy. No words, just the raw pure feminine.

It isn't long before I can see her orgasm under her own fine handy work. Afterwards she continues to play with herself and turns the TV back to finishing her episode of The Bachelor. It was clear she was still sexually unsatisfied, physically acting restless. She didn't cum that hard and she yearned for a harder cum. While sighing in dissatisfaction, she had covered back up with a blanket and put the vibrator aside. I was wide awake at this point but still stayed as motionless as possible.

It was only about a minute later that John came out from the room to say hi to his wife. I wondered in that moment and still do today if he knows she masturbates to porn. Anyway, they were talking in a whispering tone about their days for a minute but Jane's voice kept getting louder and John would quiet her. Finally she got frustrated.

"John stop making me whisper, our walls aren't that thin. Our neighbors can't hear us talk."

"Jane, shuush. I just don't want to wake up Tim on the couch. Frankly I'm surprised he didn't already. He said..." And I slam my eyes shut and try to sound completely asleep. You know, steady breathing, still, and every once in awhile change positions slightly.

She interrupts quietly, "What the fuck! Tim is on the couch?" She hit John on the shoulder hard. "Why didn't you tell me? I'm not fully dressed. And... I was watching tv right next to him. You think he woke up?"

"Oh, no. We were pretty drunk and if he woke up he would be talking to us right now."

"Are you talking about me?" I said pretending to wake up. Giving a good smirk to both of them but especially Jane.

John clearly also still a little drunk added, "Why are you such a light sleeper? I swear, a pin drops and this guy wakes up. And clearly you were having pleasant dreams." I look down and see a clear outline of my semi hard dick.

"Its a curse really, the light sleeping..." I said

Jane asked a little nervously, "I hope my show didn't wake you."

"You know, Lucy makes me watch that show but this time it was surprisingly interesting. I saw things I had never seen before."

"Shit" Jane muttered under her breath and turned toward the kitchen to pour another glass of wine. "Um, okay John. You should go to bed. I mean, you look tired. I am going to finish my show and then I will meet you in there."

"Uh, Tim you cool if Jane finishes her show?"

"Yeah," I said with inappropriate enthusiasm. "Now I have to see how all this ends."

"Alright, that show is terrible. I don't know how you do it Tim."

"It's all about who you watch it with." I add feeling very clever.

He gives a weird face and then heads towards his room stumbling a little. I look over at Jane standing in the kitchen. She looks at me, and then comes over with determination on her face.

"How much did you see?" She asked still being vague hoping I somehow could still be talking about the show.

"Well, now I know you watch shitty porn and exactly how much you like it."

"Fuck, dude. It's not shitty."

"Yes it is. Listen it's okay. I had my fun, you had yours. Let's just turn on The Bachelor again and I'll fall asleep to that boring show."

"Okay, let just forget about it. Okay? Okay. Okay!" Jane grabs the remote and turns the show back on and we both sit back. At this point though there is clear sexual energy in the air. After a couple minutes I can see the blanket moving a little near her crotch. it was a risk but I decided to unzip my pants and take out my dick. At first I'm just holding it and stroking it softly. I am pretending to watch the show and while there are a lot of beautiful women on the screen, all my attention is on my peripheral vision and the moving blanket. That's until she takes it off.

I sit up and face her stroking my 7 inch thick cock. Jane then stands up, faces me, and slides her panties over her hips and onto to the ground. Then she reaches for her shirt and pulls her top off over her head. As she sits back down in her chair, she spreads her legs looks at my cock, then my eyes, then my cock and back and forth while she slowly and softly runs her finger up and down her wet pussy lips. I stand up take off my pants, shirt and boxers. As I walk towards her, I just look her in the eyes. I have fantasized about her many times before but this was much more intimate. We were sexually drawn to each other. Her body was more beautiful and sexual than ever.

I walk towards her and as I get close she grabs my cock soft and firm with her hands and takes it to her lips. She begins to slowly kiss and lick the tip before pushing her face into me, taking as much as my cock into her mouth she she can. After a few seconds she had to withdraw for air. She again began to suck, kiss and play with my cock. I could feel her edging me. watching my face and body and pulling back when I started to get close. I finally gained self control and stepped back. I knelt down in front of her tracing the inside of her thighs with my hand. I have only dreamed of being so close to her and it was hard not to rush in my excitement. I wanted to feel her thighs on my lips. So I kiss a trail to the little public hair she left at the top of her pussy. I begin to slowly let my tongue brush the length of her lips. She starts to shake, her clit still sensitive to any touch. Then I begin the slow process of bring her orgasm to fruition by matching waves of excitement and rush to increasing stimulation of her nipples, clit, and g-spot. It's a balance of alternating when momentum with one combination is decreasing. I want to get this perfect.

Finally I can feel her getting close. She is holding my head with both her hands pushing me harder into her. I have her clit sucked to my lips and two fingers deep inside her. To push her over the edge I take my free hand down from holding her breast to put light pressure on her anus. She lets out low moans of a new blend of pleasure, one that can only come from anal stimulation. No more than 30 seconds later i being her up to climax on my face and she cums hard. Juices flowing and head pushed harder against her pelvis. She moans silent and can only be heard by looking at the intensity of her expressions.

She collapsed back against the chair, eyes closed and reveled in her relief. It was only a moment before she started coming at me again. She looked me in the eyes and came in for a passionate kiss.

She pulls away and whispers "I need that beautiful cock in me. This might be our only chance."

I pick her up and move her to the couch with ease. Her small muscular body clings to me and holds me close. As I set her down on the couch and place my cock at her entrance, I look into her eyes. As I slowly push my cock in , I can feel her vaginal walls tightly enveloping every inch of me. Her pussy is holding tightly to every inch of my cock. When I am about half way I pull back a little, her eyes roll back into her head and she takes a deep breath. As I slowly move in and out she says. "I want to be closer to you."

Again I pick her up with my cock inside her this time. As we shift my cock plunges further into her until I can feel her wetness against my skin at the base of my cock. She moans into my chest. I lay her on the floor and lit only by the TV. She looks up at me, beautiful, vulnerable and wanting.

I start thrusting again, but she is holding me so close it is hard to move. Her legs and arms are still wrapped closely around me. I find my rhythm and pick up the pace. She lets out another series of moans and starts matching my pace with her body. Soon we are fucking in perfect unison and I start to feel myself come close to orgasm. Then she whispers again, "Immmm, cuuuming. Just fuuuuck me hard until you finish inside of meeee."

I slow for a second to gather myself and then begin to fuck her hard on the floor. She is so wet every time the hilt of my cock hits her pussy lips it sounds like I'm slapping water. I can feel my balls slapping her taint or maybe her anus. I can feel her starting to tense up and shake as she begins to cum. She uses my strong frame to pull herself up off the ground while I continue to fuck her. It actually makes it a little easier because she is now swinging with my thrusts and is slamming back into me. She cums once and begins to start breathing again just before cuming a second time. I had never seen a woman cum more than once at a time so I kept thrusting to see if a third was possible. She now goes limp and back onto the floor. I slow my pace but continue to fuck her until I see in her third orgasm approaching in her eyes. They flutter and roll back into her head. That's when I take one had and reach around to her anus to apply a light pressure. The moment I do she lets out a whimper, her face and body go stiff and she cums hard for the third time.

Feeling her body completely tense up and the satisfaction of her cuming was enough to put me over the edge too. I continued to fuck her as I pumped my cum deep into her. She can see in my face that I am cuming and just pulls me in closer. Finally we collapse on the floor. I am trying keep my weight off her but it is becoming increasingly difficult. So, I just roll over next to her and then she climbs back on top of me to lay there, close to each other. We lay there for a minute feeling the heat from each other's core. In this moment our sexual energy was in unison. It wasn't long before we realized that we had not been quiet and there is a good chance John had heard us.

Finally Jane broke the silence, "I uh... Thank you. I am not sure what to say."

"Me either, I think I'll just call a car home then." I started getting dressed. She pulled on her tank top and panties while I grabbed all my clothes.

"Okay," Jane said awkwardly standing by her chair. So I walked up and gave her a kiss on the cheek which was normal for us and said, "thanks for a night I will never forget." And I walked out.

********************************

The next day John text me in the morning apologizing for them being loud while I was trying to sleep. I told him not to worry about it, I took an car home and slept great. His final message was:

"Thanks for a fun night, I had a great time. I hope you did too. Also, Jane told me to say thanks for watching her show with her. I don't know how you do it."