Watching You

Story Info
Be careful with your webcam you never know who's watching.
975 words
3.67
28.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
98 Followers

I like a lot of other people talk to my friends on messenger services. Some nights I'm chatting to more then one at a time. Some days we group chat. I recently upgraded one messenger service to include web cam chat. When I did the upgrade I never knew what would happen. Had I done I might have done it sooner.

It started off the same as most weeknights. I came in from work, watched some tv, read the newspaper and then logged on to my computer. I checked in with my social networking pages and then logged my chat software in.

The software came to life and told me that I only had one friend online. I finished what I was working on and then set up a web cam chat with Sharon. I started by sending a simple message.

The message read "Hi."

There was a pause of about three minutes before she replied and the web cam screen came to life. When it did I couldn't believe the sight that was before me. Sharon was sitting on her sofa with her laptop on the coffee table. She was wearing a silk dressing gown. It clung to her figure. I have been a friend of Sharons for years and until that moment I had never seen her as anything more, but there was something about the way that she looked that changed my perception.

The voyeur in me awoke immediately and I told the computer to record the web session. Sharon had only replied briefly to me asking about my day. So I replied and asked about hers.

Again there was a pause, which confused me slightly as I could see her typing away on her keyboard. I then watched as she scratched her shoulder, blew a kiss at the screen and mouthed, "You wish."

This confused me more. I then noticed her loosening the tie on her dressing gown. My breath caught. She paused, giggled and replied to me. Part of me wanted to ask her what was going on but the other part of me, which was rapidly taking control of my thought processes, didn't want to know.

It felt like I was getting to see something I wasn't supposed to be seeing and I had to admit I was curious as to where this was going. I read her response and replied back with some inane comment whilst watching her type away again. I don't know what she was typing as it never appeared on my screen.

She smiled at the screen and slipped her gown off of her right shoulder to reveal a delicate spaghetti strap. She then did the same on the other side revealing a matching strap. The gown wasn't open enough to show what the straps led to but as I felt my blood all rush south I know what I was hoping for.

I was shaken from my fantasy by Sharon latest response to me. She wasn't showing any sign of being aware that I was seeing what she was doing. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of whoever she was doing this show for. I responded, not really paying attention to our conversation as her gown was slowly getting lower. The strap was slowly showing the way to. Sharon paused. "Your turn stud." She said.

I paused, was she talking to me? I stayed frozen unsure praying that she was talking to her mystery man. Part of me though was beginning to hope that she was talking to me. Especially a certain part that was feeling a little cramped.

"I'm waiting." Sharon chastised.

I was still confused but I decided that I would strip anyway as even if she wasn't talking to me I would at least be a little more comfortable. I lifted my top over my head.

"Mmmm. Looks like someone's been working out." Sharon cooed.

I stood up and unbuckled my belt. I unbuttoned my jeans. I was watching Sharon closely. She had resumed her revelation of what she was hiding under her dressing gown. Sharon stood and as the gown parted I was treated to the sight of a silk nightgown that was so short it barely made it past her ass. As the dressing gown pooled at her feet I noticed how the top of the nightgown clung to her breasts.

I'd never realised just how blessed Sharon was in this department until that moment. I dropped my jeans and boxers in one, displaying my hard erection to the world. I sat back down. Just in time to watch Sharon reach up for the spaghetti straps.

"Are you ready for this?" Sharon teased.

My breath caught in my mouth. My hand was wrapped around my erection. Then as she flicked the strap off of her first shoulder the door behind me opened. I turned to see a fully naked Sharon standing in the doorway.

She took one look at me and smiled.

"Tell me oh husband of mine why do you want to be down here alone watching that old recording of me when the real me is upstairs naked and waiting for you?"

Before I could come up with a suitable answer she had knelt down in front of me and replaced my hand with her mouth.

I looked at the screen one last time just as the nightgown pooled at her feet. I admired my wifes great breasts there on the screen as I looked down to see head bobbing up and down.

I reached for the mouse to stop the recording just as my sister's voice said:

"You see girls I told you that I could get my brother naked and that he wasn't that. Sharon why are you..."

I smiled one last time. My sister never has forgiven me for stealing her girlfriend.

Icecubez
Icecubez
98 Followers