Watching You

Story Info
When a Watcher comes to call.
791 words
4.31
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I bet you don’t know I am watching, do you?”

Maybe you feel a little itch between your shoulder blades, but you don’t know what it is from. I slowly undo the buttons on the front of my pants as I watch you sit on the edge of the bed to get ready for sleep. As you stretch your neck, and then stand to undress, my breath catches in my throat at how amazing you look in the soft light of your bedroom lamp. My gaze is drawn to your red hair as a moth to a flame. I look at your full lips and can almost feel them trace down the length of my cock…imagining that its you instead of my hand stroking me.

You turn then and take of your shirt, as if you are giving me a show. I lower my eyes to your perfect breasts. Milky white and firm, with angry red nipples rising from the centers. They are just begging for my tongue. They are rising and falling with your breath…My hand keeping pace with your breathing, as it goes up and down the length of my hardness.

You need to get out of those pants now. It’s ok there is no one to see you. No one but me that is. But you don’t know that. I feel myself getting harder and can feel my balls start to tighten up. But I still have to wait. I watch you slide your tight denim down your legs until you are standing before me in nothing but a pair of silky white panties, the ones with the little bow in the front that drive me crazy. My breath catches as your hook the waistband to bring them down next.

You are smooth, lips glistening and red. It’s almost like you are expecting me. You start to stretch and the lie back on the bed, nude. You bring your hands up over your stomach…fingers tracing lightly across your skin. Your eyes close as you reach your breasts. Fingers caressing them and then beginning to tease the nipples, pinching softly. Then your hands start to make their way back down your body…until they are at your beautiful pussy. You run you fingers up and down, teasing your self before allowing them to slide in…but only a little. Then you start to pick up the pace a little while one hand goes up to tease your clit.

I am stroking my cock faster as I watch you start to breathe heavier. I can feel the precum leaking from the tip and bring my hand up to my mouth to taste it. As if we were one you are bringing your fingers up so you can taste your nectar. God you are incredible.

I continue to stroke my cock and reach down with my other hand to squeeze my balls lightly…eyes closed imagining it was you. Your mouth. Your tongue. I slide my fist over it tightly imagining it was your velvet lips I was sliding into and then feeling them pull at me wetly as I slide back out.

You are now sliding your fingers in and out faster as though you are rushing to orgasm. As I feel myself starting to pass the point of no return I almost imagine I hear you telling me to come in through the window…Then after I am done…trying to get my still hard cock in my pants I hear very clearly…

“ I know you are there…I don’t care who you are, but I want you.”

Startled I open the screen and do as I am told.

“ I want you to lick my pussy.”

I start to undress and then lay on the bed when you tell me you want to suck my cock while I do it. I turn so that we are end to end. Tentatively at first, I taste you. Licking first up, then down your hot slit. I can’t get my tongue in to you far enough it seems, as you pull my head closer to you. I feel your teeth light scraping my cock, as you slide your mouth over me. You begin to suck harder and faster, making me feel as though I am going to pass out from the divine pressure. Suddenly I feel your legs start to shake as I begin to suck on your clit…Then your are there. I am there. We hold each other in our mouths as we experience the most incredible orgasms. Then you pull me up to kiss my mouth and taste your wetness on my lips…and the last thing I hear before I fall asleep is

“I have the best husband in the world”

The End