Water Bags Ch. 01

Story Info
Kitchens.
2k words
3.85
14.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Willy wake up, I'm making breakfast!" Said a cheerful female voice.

"I'm coming!" Willy said with a yawn as she lifted herself out of her cot.

Willy wobbled down the hall on sleepy feet, rubbing her eyes as her heaving breasts leaked a clear fluid that rained upon the shag rug of her room. The heaving syrup-filled sacks bobbled against each other as the young woman struggled to her feet.

A past life of being sedentary due to chest blimps larger than herself was now traded for a mobile life peppered with the mild annoyance by low hanging udders riddled with veins and leaking of sweetness. Collecting droplets of nectar from her left sagging reserve was a 'W' keychain ring shimmering as it dangled from its post in the foundation that was her chocolate nipple in the artificial light of the hall.

Soon she succumbed to the stupor that afflicted her from the events of the night before, her warm shoulder smacking against the cool stucco of the wall. The temperature difference gave her a much wanted respite as her warm ponderous sacks followed suit and made contact as well. The sudden pressure caused a dribble of clear syrup to shoot from her stiff nipple, splattering the surface of the wall.

"Fuck, they get heavier and heavier," Willy cooed, the wild plum of cyan hair obscuring her face as she cupped her left breast.

Clear syrup ran over the contours of the breast as well as the hand supporting it as she admired and cursed the ache and size of the udder. The adjoined ornament caught the woman's attention as she gave it some playful tugs, her mind now hazed with a fog of euphoria as each tug gave her a small jolt of pleasure throughout her sleepy body.

Soon after, she found her unoccupied hand gliding down to her sex, her endowed sex now soaking with feminine juice as a red fingernail glided over a protrusion in her panties. Her oversized clitoris now between her fingers, she began to stroke it with playful abandon, a wedding band catching the light of the fixtures above the cyan cloud of coarse hair that was her head.

***

Naked feet slapped their way into the kitchen, where Willy's sleepy red eyes rested on the copious body that stood at the stove with glee. Pale folds of fatty flesh glistening with light perspiration in the rays of the morning.

"Aw, good morning, Della," Willy yawned as she wobbled over to the kitchen table. Shielding her eyes as sunrays beamed in from the window above the sink.

"Oh, good morning sleepy head, how are you this wonderful morning?" Della giggled, snorting as she flipped some pancakes in the skillet.

"Hung over," Willy gurgled, her head hitting the table with a moan.

"Oh, see now you shouldn't drink after a mission, you know you're a llllllight, weeeeight~!" Della sung as she flipped the pancakes once more.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I hate being like this!" Willy sighed, pulling her hands over her face.

Well, I mean you can take the day off today. Rent's paid, bills are paid, and most importantly we have food!" Della giggled, pushing a plate of pancakes in front of Willy.

"Eh, I don't know if I can go a day without popping explosions in some fools faces," said Willy as she poured syrup on her stack of pancakes.

"So, how do you feel about expanding the team? It's just been us for a while now," Della asked, pulling her long purple hair behind her ear, her wedding band catching the ray of morning light as she took a seat at the opposite end of the table. The wooden frame of the chair creaked under her weight as she sat.

"Naw, naw I think the two of us are fine on our own," Willy said, her mouth full of food.

"Well I can understand that...or are you just jealous of adding a third wheel to our 'bicycle'?" Della giggled, resting her chin on her wrist.

"Oh, don't push your luck, as if you would suck anyone else's clit," Willy sighed, rolling her red eyes and sucking her teeth.

"Oh poo, you're no fun!" Pouted Della, poking her index fingers together.

"Feeding you is fun though, open up!" Willy smirked, holding her breast in order to shoot a stream of milk in Della's direction.

"Ah, yum!" Della mumbled, licking her lips as she caught the hot gooey stream of syrup in her mouth.

"Hehe, nice catch!" Willy giggled, leaning back in her chair and allowing her breast to fall with a smack against her body.

"Oh, that reminds me, did you want some of your 'water' with these? " Della asked.

"Well, tasting my own chilled product is always refreshing, so why not?" Willy giggled.

As Della got up from the table, Willy could not keep her eyes off her wide pale blubbery ass as her weight shifted her nightgown up as she walked.

'Hehe, her curly little tail is so cute' Willy thought as she looked at her lover with naughty intentions running through her head.

"Hey, we might need you to pump...oh you're bad, hehe!" Della giggled as she saw that Willy was meeting her gaze with that of a commanding intensity as she sat Della's plate on the kitchen floor.

"Eat it, fat ass," Willy commanded.

A shock of sexual heat shot through Della before she steadied her heart and whispered "yes ma'am".

Della placed the jug of milk on the kitchen table and, with grace, walked over to the plate that she had placed on the floor for her to eat. She kicked off her playful pig slippers and kneeled before the plate, her fat knees shaking the floor a bit as she did so. She then assumed all fours, her belly and heavy breasts hanging in her black nightie as she stretched her thunderous thighs out, her powder-blue lacquered hands and feet supporting her well-fed form.

Willy got up from her seat and stood before Della, looking down on her with the eyes of an owner gazing upon their pet. "Assume your form," Willy commanded, her fat lips forming into a smirk.

Della nodded and her body began to shift. What were once cellulite-stuffed thighs that ended in pudgy pedicured feet now morphed into fat stubby hind legs with painted hooves. This was the same fate that befell her arms and hands. Her blubbery ass smoothed as the distinction between her hips and waist diminished. Her face fattened, turning her Asian features into that of a bestial sow. Her flowing river of purple hair receded, becoming a thick curl of hair that dropped to the side of her face. The fat of her belly and breasts began to pool, becoming a sagging mass of underbelly and teats that undid the lacing of her nightie. Della had become a large sow that was more than eager to fill her gut with more fattening food.

"Hehe, that's a good girl. You'll make the perfect seat as I enjoy my own meal," Willy giggled as she walked over to Della, plate in hand, and mounted her back.

Della, being of considerable width, did not shift an inch as the smaller woman climbed her backside. Della was tall enough that when Willy sat upon her back, the caramel colored woman's red glossed toes were lifted inches off of the floor beneath. As the two enjoyed their breakfast, the television on the kitchen counter murmured with reports of the morning news.

'Good morning Hearts City, I'm Hunney Potters with your news at nine!'

Said the slender bear woman in her smart suit and exposed cleavage as she began to report the news.

'This morning, Mayor Beat has announced that there will be a reduced rate placed on rider services in Hearts City for all of you Outters out there in Hearts. So no more worries about those taxis and 'Beat Point' drivers charging you more for faster travel.'

"Burp, whew that was good, hehe. Though if I keep eating your cooking I might end up like you babe," Willy laughed, rubbing her porcine lover's head.

Della's head rose as she licked her snout of syrup and pancake bits in satisfaction.

"Oh you're done too, 'urp' well if you're still hungry I have a flavor you can savor," Willy giggled as she climbed down from her plump mount, leading her swine to their living room.

"Ah yeah, let's get these off," Willy giggled, stripping her panties off and opening up her legs above her head.

Della, as a pig, wandered over her to her mistress, her copious form wobbling with each labored step. Her eyes were vacant of discernable intelligence, though the pungent smell of her lover's ripe, overdeveloped loins attracted her to feed upon it. Pressing her snout into the cyan bush over her lover, Della took a healthy sample of her lover's odor; the smell intensified by the modification of her olfactory organ. Then, much to her lover's joy, she began lapping up the vaginal juices that poured from Willy's fat vulva, dressing the splayed flesh of her moist outer labia of which flowed from the fat near phallic like clit.

"Ah fuck baby..." Willy cooed, her red candied toes spreading and curling as Della feasted about her feminine landscape. Though this fact did not weigh on Willy's mind, Della's stimulation of her lover was not only for her sexual satisfaction, but also yielded an additional result.

This result came with haste as Willy's sex was a overdeveloped bundle of nerves that responded well to Della's porcine tongue lapping at their overactive flesh. Synapses firing off in Willy's head made each lick that graced the bumpy flesh feel like the first and the last. Muscles tightened and sighs whimpered from Willy as her pet knew all too well where and how to lick her mistress to bring forth the best and most pleasurable experience outcome for them both.

Then, the start of the aforementioned result began to show itself as Willy came ever closer to releasing. This was the shortening of her breath as well as having trouble catching it. This was then followed by the sex seeming to heat up, the caramel flesh reddening with irritation as her bulky clit began to erect much like a male's member would with the strange addition of a growing girth along with the reddening. This was followed by the shortening of Willy's limbs, her thick legs losing mass as well as length, her feet's feature becoming simplified.

Della, feeling that she was rendering her lover's body to achieve the desired result, licked harder. Her sex began to break out, its surface now coarse, riddled with bumps as her once abnormal clitoris grew longer along with proportional girth. This growth was matched by the vulva inflating, her lower body now standing uncontested by the presence of her legs which had found residence in her hips as to not become obstructions to the oncoming form. Her form's anatomy continued to shift towards a yet unforeseen conclusion as her arousal climbed.

"I-I can't hold it any longer, geh...Ah!" Willy cried out, her modified loins erupting in a spray of sweet smelling feminine juices.

This capped Willy, her body now free to continue its metamorphosis without her conscious mind interfering. Her form popped and shrank, the plum atop her head gaining a rounded silhouette as it hid the rest of her head from view. Her breasts then became the dominant feature under what was her head. They were now heaving bags of liquid that hung from a cylindrical post attached to her puffed out vulva that dominated the small space in-between that were her hips. Her clit had become a monstrous post, measuring out to three feet in length and as hard as iron.

Della, lapping up the sweet vaginal juices from her snout, began to shift back into her pig-girl state. She smiled, looking upon her lover's objectified state with loving eyes.

"Well, my lovely Willy, or should I say my lovely Water Bag staff, it looks as though I'm gonna have to take you out for a spin," Della giggled, picking up her wife with pride.

***