Water Escape

Story Info
Two dark elves find the water inviting.
1.7k words
3.67
14.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nanarie takes a quick look around to be sure she's alone in the dark wood. The river before her looked inviting after a long day of slaughter, she drapes her robes over a near by tree and slinks into the chilling water, washing the blood from hands.

Hagane stalked through the river, chasing after eels He had to make some quick money, and he surfaced a few yards down the river. His eyes caught the supple form of his wife, he knew her from anywhere, so he slowly stalked over to where she bathed, moving with the deadly silence of a predator, unheard, and unseen.

Nanarie sinks lower in the water, bring it to her chin, closes her eyes enjoying the feel of it swirling around her, with a quick dunk she disappears beneath the surface. Coming up in a rush, her breasts bounding from the water, glistening, only to sink just below once more. She reaches up to wipe the water from her face, she lay back, eyes closed in the protection the waters depths. Hagane moved towards the bank as he sat upon it now behind her, in view. He smirked, he was the hunter of the two of them, and he watched her, a hungry look on his face as he grinned.

She was not alone, she quickly opened her eyes, dunking lower in the water, she was the slightest bit modest after all. What if they hadn't spotted her yet, was it friendly or foe? She was completely defenseless, armor and robes upon the shore. She could only imagine how Hagane would react if he found her defenseless in unknown waters. She slowly turns her head to scan the waters surface, her eyes coming to rest upon the bank by her clothes. Her eyes widened fixing gaze with her husbands.

"Keep going.. I'm enjoying the show." He said with a soft laugh.

He relaxed a bit, undoing the clasps of his band mail as he removed his armor slowly, getting down to his leather pants. She breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't upset with her. She could see what else he had in mind though, a devilish grin taking her. Slowly she rises from the depths, water pearling off her dark skin as inch by inch it is exposed to her waist. The breeze whistling by her budding nipples made them hard and tingle, her hair plastering down each shoulders.

"Coming to join me dear? I didn't hear you come up."

"Of course I'm joining you.." He said as he stood up, new great sword and armor on the bank as he wiggled out of his pants. His toned formed moved with deadly grace as he slipped into the water beside her, arms curling her supple form as he pulled her close against him, nuzzling her neck gently. His body was hot against her wet flesh, his strong arms the only thing holding her above the water as her knees got weak from his kisses upon her flesh.

"I slaughtered a croc for you today." She quickly choked out, knowing it would please him to know she'd been hunting herself.

"Good... you're getting stronger, that's great. Soon we'll be hunting side by side, like we were meant to be." He softly, gently nuzzling her along the neck as he lead her out deeper into the water. He'd always wanted to try it this way... in the water... his dark hair was tied up today. Nanarie grasp upon him firmly, her legs frantically kicking, she wasn't sure about deep water, who knew what lay beneath it. Her nails slightly grinding into his back as she clasp to him. She could feel his naked hips touching hers, his tones stomach pressed against her flesh, a deep stirring inside her awakened once again.

"I won't let you sink."

He said slowly to her with a dark, evil smile as he ground his hips slowly against hers, playfully at that, his cock rock hard, and waiting. He nibbled along her neck gently as he held her close to him.

"I know." She whispered, despite her uncertainty of having nothing under her feet, she trusted her husband, with her life and more, he'd not let her go, a childish fear anyway. Her fear subsided to the feelings his was stirring inside her. She released her death grip upon him to wrap her arms about his neck, enjoying the feel of him around her. Her body ached for more than he was giving, and he knew it. He loved to torture her, as she did him, still had the robe marks from the torturous deeds the morn before.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." He said to her with a dark smile. His hand caress along the supple curves of her body as he growled playfully to her, his hands gave her ass a playful squeeze.

She was weightless in the water, feeling free and buoyant, with a grin she did as he asked, her legs coming to lock behind his back, resting just above his firm buttock. He was poised against her, she could feel his thick cock waiting to strike against her. She thought to torture him this time. She slipped her hips down slightly, to take the tip inside here, the cold water rushing up to playfully tease her hot sex. Hagane smirked softly as he let his hips grind up against hers as his hands rested upon her hips, forcing her to take him slowly inside of her cunt, filling her fully again as he smiled darkly to his queen. They always enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh with each other, they were dark elves after all... and married to boot.

"Who is torturing who?" She moans as inch after glorious inch spreads her lips, entering deep inside her. Tingles shiver up her spine as she longs to bring herself quickly down upon him, but forces herself to take it slow, enjoying every movement of his body. Hagane laughed softly, grinding his hips against hers as he was fully buried inside of her tight cunt. He grinds against her slowly, touching her in those spots only he could reach. His eyes locked with hers as he smiled lovingly to her. A dark elves love was a rare and special thing, for it didn't come easily, especially from a hardened killer. She wiggles her hips, determined to quicken his pace, trying to force his hand, devious, she knew but she loved his primal desire. Her sex tightening upon him, squeezing him deep inside her, drawing him farther than she thought he could fit.

He smirked and continued to tease her nice and slow, filling her with his cock still as he ground his hips against hers. A dark smile spread upon his face as his hands moved slowly to the shapely cheeks of her rear which he grabbed and used now to guide her on and off of his cock. The strength of his hands upon her was glorious, she loved his control, his power. She felt the water rush around them as she rode him, in and out of her body, her lips come to meet the nap of his shoulder. Her teeth baring out to nibble his flesh.

"mmmm" He tasted so good.

He grinned as he slowly let her take over riding his hardened cock, he nuzzled against her neck gently. His hands gripped her rear firmly as he stared eye to eye with his wife, a smile on his face.

"I love you.."

Nanarie's heart soared as her body clenched against him, she leaned in furiously to take him in a lustful, almost brutal kiss, tongue intertwining in his mouth. She pumped her hips, forcing his manhood deep inside her, allowing the water to slap between her breasts to splash upon his chest. Hagane kissed her back just as hungrily, his body would aid in bouncing her on and off of his hard cock, filling her over and over again, touching her in those special places which drove her wild. A smile on his face, he felt his release rising, and just waited for hers to come as well.

The waves of water about them seemed to drift into waves of lust, her body starting to convulse from the feel of him inside her. Her need getting the better of her she forces her self harshly down upon him. Her head thrown back, eyes closed, she could taste the blood upon her lip as she bites into it, a growing growl in her throat.

"Lets cum together.." He said to her with a soft, smile, hips continued to meet her thrust for thrust, bouncing her on and off his cock, touching her deeply inside and slowly grinding his hips against hers occasionally as they made love. His soft spoken words were almost her undoing.

"I'm loosing control!" She groaned out as her eyes met his to gain her restraint back, he was always in control, she'd never force him to give without him letting it happen. She wanted his hot seed inside her, spraying upon her sensitive parts where only he had explored before. Her body milked his shaft as if for a last dying breath.

"Cum with me my wife." He whispered to her as he finally released inside of her, filling her with his hot seed as he grit his teeth His hips ground against hers as he filled her with his hot seed, inside of those silken folds, his hips moving against hers, they seemed like one when ever they did make love. With one body, one soul, she came with him, her moans echoing through the valley.

"So good." She muffled out as her teeth sank into his shoulder, her hands grasping onto his back, clutching on to him. It took minutes before her body would start to relax, the water now feeling exhilarating rushing past them.

He brought a hand up to caress her cheek as he held her form against his, slowly bringing them back to the shore, they were screwing like jack rabbits, but he loved it... besides, Nanarie was hot, so, why should he complain? The other dark elf males were missing out on her, not him.

Who says she'd share her soul with other elves? It was this handsome warrior that had captured her in his enchantment.