Water Nymph

Story Info
A night of passionate painful love.
6.8k words
4.18
56.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers

Upon a Midnight Clear... Moon dancing upon the water... Shimmering so gracefully... The Clearing of Forest Green... A bed of sweet grass to lay on.... Shadowing Oaks towering above... Branch like arms outstretched... Beckoning so ominous in the wind... Arising from beneath the waters surface... To seek whom she may devour...

As she enters the Forest Clearing... Starting to prepare... Marking it off for the ritual... For she know the time is very near at hand... Retrieving four pole torches...

Placing them in the hidden holes... That hold them firm, secure... Standing tall and straight... Suddenly as if by magic... Torches flame casting such an eerie glow upon the clearing...

Steam starts to arise from the water... Where she emerged... Creating a sinister looking fog... Going deeper into the forest... Gathering the other items she needs... Returning to the clearing... Placing the things gathered where they belong... At the waters edge she takes a rock... Begins to pound on the herbs she gathered... Then the flowers mixing them together... Creating an intoxicating aroma...

Building a small campfire... Setting some of the mixture upon the flames... Intoxicating aroma growing stronger as it heats... She slips back into the water...

Swimming around the waters edge... Cunningly she grabs a duck... Wringing its neck... Climbing on to the shore... Plucking its feathers... Putting them into a leather pouch...

Taking the knife from her waist... Strapped there by leather straps around her waist and thigh... She finishes cleaning the duck preparing it for the fire... Walking back along the waters edge... Arriving at the clearing taking more of the herb mixture... Coats the now clean washed duck... Putting a spindle through it... Placing it on the forked branches at the small fire... To cook the herbs into the duck... Knowing that when it is eating it will increase the aphrodisiac effect...

Going over to the area of the torch poles... Taking the smooth branches she gathered... Quickly tying them with the strong vines that she gathered with the branches... Fastening a thin long looking seat... Spreading the soft fresh leaves upon it... Then moving the long looking seat back into the shadows of the trees... Slipping back into the water... Starting the ritual bathing... Listening as she cleanse herself... Knowing he will arrive soon... For it has been foretold of His arrival... Of there Mating...

Clip-Clop, Clip-Clop, Clip-Clop... The horse hoofs goes on the forest floor... Signaling his approach... Drawing nearer to the camp... He see’s what he hopes is friendly fire... Breathing in deeply of the tantalizing scent he has been smelling for more than a mile... Exhaling relaxing just a little in his saddle... Somehow knowing all is well...

Arriving at the edge of the clearing... Dismounting his steed... Tethering it to a branch of a near by tree... As he looks into the camp... Seeing no one about... Calling out...

Hello, Hello there in the camp... Moving toward the fire... Wondering when who every made the campfire will return... He notices the steam rising from the water... Beckoning him to its relaxing depths... Deciding he will rinse some of the dust of the road off himself... Peeling his garments away... Shaking the days ride out of them...

Laying them across a branch... Stepping into the clearing... Between the torch poles... Allowing her cat like eyes to give her a look at whom she is to mate with... She gasp slightly from the rock she is sitting on hidden in the mist...

Quickly taking in his superb form 6' tall... Curly blond hair short in front lengthen as it goes back touching the top his shoulders.. Steel blue eyes... Full kissable lips... Broad shoulders... His entire body so muscular... Rippling with every stride... Strong looking hands with long fingers... Having noticed the scar on the inside of his left knee when he hung his clothes on the branch... A small scar down the center of forehead about an inch long... And a long scar around his left side... Only adding to his appeal...

Making him so ruggedly handsome... Thinking to herself he must be a great warrior to have survived such wounds... As he slips into the waters... Letting its warmth relax him from his ride this day as it rinse the dust away. She puts on her chest harness made of leather straps placing the first strap at half the length of her breast and the other strap at the base with a small piece of leather connecting the two straps... Then going around her at the top of her breast and below her breast tying the leather straps behind her... To display her ample bosom to there fullest...

Slipping back into the water from her rock perch... Silently wading through the water... Lifting her hair up as she goes to keep it dry... Knowing the water wetting the leather straps around her bosom as they dry will shrink and tighten... Emerging from the water down from her camp...

Taking two large thick tear shaped leaves and washing them in the water... Returning to camp... Removing the duck from the fire and placing on two forked sticks beside the fire to cool... Listen the sound of the water knowing he will emerge soon...

Moving the long thin looking seat from the shadows, back between the pole torches... Taking the now clean dry duck feathers... Sprinkling them over the leaves...

Creating an invitation... Returning to the small fire and cooling duck... Taking the knife from her hip slicing into the duck placing some on one of the thick leave plates... Then selecting the choices morsels of the duck and placing it on the other thick leave plate...

Behind the fire moving slightly to the side... Kneeling as he approaches from the steaming water... Picking up the thick tear shaped leave plate with the choices morsels of duck on it, holding it at thigh level in her lap...

Walking from the water to the shore... As his feet touch the grass he stops, drawing in his breath as he see’s her there at the fire kneeling... Taking in her appearance... The olive complexion of her face and arms contrasting with the creamy whiteness of the rest of her body... Her full seductive lips... Cute nose... Long dark flowing wavy hair cascading over her shoulders... Ample bosom... Full figure... As she raises her eyes to him... He see’s her cat like eyes... Flickering in the firelight, green, brown, and golden colors mixing together... Hearing her silken husky voice as she speak...

Hello... Welcome to my camp.. My name is Lynxetta... Please sit, rest yourself, eat, and have something to drink... She bows her head and raise the leave plate in her lap to him... He notices as she offers the food, she bows her head, her hair flows forward covering part of her face... He steps forward toward her...

As he does he introduces himself as Lord Bahgeara... Taking the plate of warm duck she is offering... Lord Bahgeara reaches his hand out and tilts her chin up... As there skin makes contact with one another a spark shoots between them... Looking deeply into her eyes... He realizes this is meant to be... Sitting down in front of her at the fire...

Lynxetta takes the wineclothe from beside her, pours some of the wine she made from the wild grapes of the forest into the wooden cups and offers one of the cups to him... Lord Bahgeara takes the cup from Lynxetta as there fingers touch they both feel as if fire has just shot through there fingers into there bodies...

He smiles at her... Thanking her for the food and drink... Lynxetta tells him... You are more than welcome my Lord... Thinking to herself how his smile lights up his face, making his eyes such deep blue pools that one could lose themselves in... Lynxetta leans forward... Picks up some of the duck from Lord Bahgeara plate and brings it to his mouth, feeding him the choice morsels of duck...

They began feeding each other, the succulent duck, and sips of wine... As they finish the duck... Simultaneously they clasp each others hands... Bringing them to there mouths slowly licking, then sucking the fingers one by one seductively...

Lynxetta takes her fingernail and traces lightly around the edges of Lord Bahgeara lips. Teasing them as she leans forward, following her nail trail with the tip of her tongue... Slowly sliding her tongue along the line of his lips where they part...

Then pressing gently between them as his lips part willing for her tongue... Flicking the tip of Lord Bahgeara tongue with hers... Delving deeper inside his hot moist mouth... Letting the passion within her flow into the kiss.. Tongues entwining... Erotically dancing together... As they kiss...

Lynxetta grasping his hands in hers pulling him forward to his feet leading him to the long thin looking seat between the torch poles... Keeping the kiss going as she guides him to sit down on the seat... Maneuvering Lord Bahgeara so that he lays back, as his back and head touches the long thin looking seat his legs automatically swing up and lay on the seat... Fitting his length perfectly... Taking his hands and lifting them above his head... Slipping the strong vines over them... Trailing her nails back down his arms...

Breaking the kiss... Looking deeply into his steely blue eyes... Willing Lord Bahgeara to trust her completely... Moving to his hands tightening the vines... Tying them off tightly to the torch poles... Walking the length of Lord Bahgeara taking the strong vines and putting around his ankles tightly... Then tying them off to the other torch poles... Walking around him stopping at his waist bending down... Removing the long thin seat slowly from beneath him... Taking two small poles and placing them on either side of Lord Bahgeara... Wrapping one of the strong vines around Lord Bahgeara’s waist..

Tying the vine off on the short poles to help support his weight... Feeling Lord Bahgeara eyes on her as she moves about... Walking to the water taking the scoop shaped leaves... Bringing back some of the warm water... Taking some of the herbs mixture from the fire... Adding it to the water... Returning to Lord Bahgeara dribbling the water and herb mixture over his chest... Letting it trail down his stomach, over his thighs... Running over his inner thighs...

Then dribbling the water mixture over his groin area, and continuing down his legs, and over his feet... Putting the leave down and straddling Lord Bahgeara, Lynxette tips her head down her hair falling forward... She starts to give Lord Bahgeara a tongue bath first licking down one side of his neck then the other ever so slowly... Lynxetta flips her head to move her hair back out of his face as she continues bathing him... Licking down the center of his neck to the hollow...

Licking his shoulders, over his chest... Stopping at his left nipple, caressing it with her tongue, trailing a path to the other nipple... Flicking it with her tongue caressing feeling it becoming hard beneath her mouth thoroughly licking his chest moving back working her tongue further down his body... Over his rib cage... Lynxetta moving her head from side to side working her way to the center of his body...

Running her tongue into his belly button swirling her tongue around it... Moving back further continuing to bath Lord Bahgeara with her tongue... Down the rest of his stomach... Licking along the edge of his mound where it meets his stomach... Then over each hip... Lynxetta’s head going back and forth weaving from side to side as she licks down the outside and tops of his thighs bathing him teasing him with her tongue...

Over his knees... Down his shin’s her tongue bathing him in the water and herbs she dribbled over him... Kneeling between his feet licking over his ankles down his feet... Over his toes, licking the underside of his toes down the soles of his feet and back up again... Slowly sucking each toe into her mouth from his left foot then his right foot...

Feeling the soft grass beneath her knees as she slowly works her way up the inside of his calves... Licking the inside of his knees, then his thighs... Ever so slowly inching back up the inside of his legs, bathing him with her tongue... Pressing against his balls flattening her tongue out Lynxetta licks his balls, his mound covering bathing it with her tongue... Then around the base of his hard throbbing manhood, that is standing so rigid and straight... Lynxetta head swirling around and around moving her tongue around his hard pulsing pole, to the very tip of it...

Pushing the tip of her tongue into his slit bathing it... Tasting him as she does so knowing that tastes is what her body is craving... Planting a kiss upon its tip as she finishes Lord Bahgeara tongue bath... Raising up stepping from him, Lynxetta moves from him and picks up some long thin branches with multiple leaves on them and begins to fan Lord Bahgeara entire body with them... Drying his body from her tongue bath...

When she is done drying him, she moves to his head, runs her hands through his hair, massaging his scalp, kissing him passionately once again... Moving off again straddling him... Taking the long cleaned duck feathers she tied together earlier...

Lynxetta starts to trace over his body with them, forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose,lips, chin, neck trailing the feathers over every part of Lord Bahgeara’s body... Watching the expressions playing across his face as she moves from one part of his body to another part of his body...

Lynxetta reaches her hand out and begins to stroke Lord Bahgeara’s hard throbbing cock as she straddles his legs... Moving his cock back toward her as she leans forward letting her breast that are jutting out there full seven inches now that the leather has dried and tightened, slide around his throbbing manhood...

Even Lynxetta’s massive breast are not long enough for the entire length of his cock... Rubbing what she can of his hard throbbing prick between her tits, feeling the veins pulsing and throbbing on her skin as she massages Lord Bahgeara’s dick with her breast.

Lynxetta slides up Lord Bahgeara’s legs as she holds his cock and aims it toward her hot shaved wet pussy... Parting her pussy lips with her other hand as she straddles his legs ever so near the tip of his hard pulsing cock head...

Giving Lord Bahgeara a look at her moist pink inner pussy... Sliding forward slowly engulfing his raging cock into her inner most being, feeling his throbbing manhood opening her tender moist womanhood up... Continuing to slide forward until she is sitting astride Lord Bahgeara, with his hard throbbing cock buried deep inside her... Squeezing it for him as she wraps her legs around him...

Lynxetta grinds against his mound with hers and gently rocks back and forth on his mound as she squeeze and grips his hard pulsing prick, deep inside her hot wet cunt... Lynxetta lowers her legs, her feet touching the soft grass... Slowly she uses her legs and feet to push herself up and beings to ride slowly up and down his hard throbbing shaft...

Up down up down up down... Her tits bouncing up down in rhythm to her thrust... Lynxetta lifts her hands up and starts to stroke her own body letting her nails trail over her skin caressing... As she hears his moans of passion, looking into Lord Bahgeara’s eyes seeing his mounting passion reflecting from the blue depths of his eyes...

Sliding her hands over her chest playing with her taunt nipples... Before continuing down her body, sliding between them as she rides up down up down letting her fingers stroke the base of his throbbing cock... Before continuing there journey up his stomach, over his rib cage coming to his nipples playing with them rolling them between her fingers as she rides up down up down up down squeezing and clinching and milking his hard throbbing cock...

Lynxetta leans forward further letting her nipples rub Lord Bahgeara’s nipples as she kisses him passionately... Wrapping her tongue in his... Ridding him up down up down... Lynxetta’s breast swaying back and forth over his nipples... Using her entire body to fuck him with... Milking him for his seed...

Feeling Lord Bahgeara shooting deeply into her wet hot cunt as her moans fill his mouth as they cummmmmmmmmm together. Squeezing and clinching milking every last drop from him... Relaxing against his chest for a moment... Lynxetta nuzzles Lord Bahgeara’s neck... Then bites his earlobe gently... Whispering into his ear now its your turn My Lord...

Lynxetta slowly dismounts off of Lord Bahgeara’s cock... She retrieves a special made phallus... Made of Ivory about 2 inches around and 6 inches long... Propping her foot on Lord Bahgeara’s chest so he can watch her.. Lynxetta slowly inserts the special phallus all the way in to her hot wet cunt... Then pushing a button on it wincing in pain as the tiny fiber like arms extent out of the phallus and latch into her delicate pussy flesh securing the phallus inside her to seal in his seed...

Knowing the special made phallus will not release its hold on her tender cunt flesh until her body signals that his seed has done its job... Lynxetta takes her leg down and moves away feeling the phallus moving inside her with every step... Sliding the long thin looking seat back under Lord Bahgeara...

Retrieving the stand she made placing it near the torch poles... Lynxetta places some of the items on it that she gathered earlier... She then goes to Lord Bahgeara and unties his ankles, then his waist removing the shorter branches placed at his sides... Then Lynxetta undoes his wrist...

Taking Lord Bahgeara’s wrist in her hands she pulls him up to his feet and leads him to the waters edge... Walking into the water about knee high... Lynxetta turns Lord Bahgeara around so he faces the camp then releases his wrist... Lynxetta kneels before him... Watching him stretch his muscles... As she leans her head forward taking his cock into her mouth tasting there juices there mixed together...

Sucking Lord Bahgeara’s cock cleaning it as the water laps at them... Lynxetta pulls her mouth from his cock... Begins licking down the shaft over his balls... With each lick Lynxetta tells Lord Bahgeara that she will serve him now, how ever he wishes for her too... That she is now his to use and abuse as he sees fit...

Lord Bahgeara smiles as he reaches his hand out and grabs Lynxetta by the hair pulling her head back looking her in the eyes... Lord Bahgeara tells Lynxetta anything I want... Lynxetta answers Lord Bahgeara... Yes My Lord anything as she looks back at him seductively... Looking into her eyes he tells Lynxetta to talk dirty for him... Yes My Lord... Lynxetta speaks looking into his steel blue eyes... Telling Lord Bahgeara that she is a whore and a slut for his use... To fuck her mouth using it as cunt...

To make her his bitch in heat... Grabbing a tight hold of her hair Lord Bahgeara drags Lynxetta deeper into the water... Lord Bahgeara tells Lynxetta to suck in a deep breath of air... Lynxetta answers and says yes My Lord... Sucking in a deep breath of air...

As Lynxetta sucks in the deep breath of air Lord Bahgeara shoves his hard throbbing cock into her mouth grinding it against her lips... His hard throbbing cock sealing her airway... Lord Bahgeara moans as Lynxetta’s throat clinches on his hard prick... He tells Lynxetta that she is to suck him like that until he lets her up for air...

Holding her head there as he steps back dragging her with him in the water... Watching the water covering her head... Moaning out as she sucks him hard beneath the water... Feeling Lynxetta’s throat clinching harder and harder as her body’s need for air grows... Pulling her hair hard bringing her above the surface of the water...

Lord Bahgeara pulls his cock out letting Lynxetta breath... Lynxetta gasp and pants for air... Hearing her panting and gasping for air turning him on more... Lord Bahgeara tells Lynxetta that she is going to be his little bitch in heat for him... As she gets her air back she answers him and says yes My Lord...

zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers
12