Water Nymph Ch. 01

Story Info
A water nymph's adventures.
1.8k words
2.78
18.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Taylor and Sir Chris wandered through the forest, lost and tired. They weren't sure how long they had been in the forest, the canopy was so thick, they couldn't see the sky. They were on an adventure, they had to go slay the dragon, the only problem was finding this dragon.

About to abandon all hope, Sir Taylor and Sir Chris found a clearing with a giant pond in the middle of it. So excited to see the sky and something other than trees, Sir Taylor wanders to the edge of the pond and looks up at the clear blue sky. Sir Chris sits under a tree and basks in the sunlight. The warmth and relaxation makes taking a nap very appealing to him.

Sir Taylor turns around and laughs, "I'm so relieved that we found a clearing, I can't even dream of sleeping." He picks up a pebble and flings it into the pond. Skipping and sinking in to the water, Sir Taylor sits down on the edge to watch the ripples.

The water parts and the pebble that Sir Taylor had thrown came sailing back towards him. Ducking, it hit Sir Chris in the head, but rather than waking up, Sir Chris slumped over, in to what appeared to be a deeper sleep.

Confused, Sir Taylor stood up and learned over the edge of the pond a bit more. It started to bubble slightly, so Sir Taylor jumped back, tipping over backwards. With a slight clank of his armor Sir Taylor landed on his back. The bubbling built up, steam started to rise and the water turned dark in a small patch.

The water breaks and out steps what can only be described a woman from another world. She had long flowing, flaming red hair, her skin was white as snow, with more than ample breasts, and she was draped in green material, it wasn't fabric, it was more like seaweed and moss covering her body. Water rolled off of her, she was dry before she reached the shore. Gliding, not walking, she approached Sir Taylor like a glittering water nymph.

She reached out to Sir Taylor and stroked his cheek, knocking off his helmet. Removing his chain mail and armor, the water nymph touched Sir Taylor's chest. Her hands lingered on him, feeling each muscle, each ripple tightened under her fingers. "Come with me" she murmurs, it's barely louder than a whisper.

Stepping back, the water nymph holds out her hands and beckons him to the water. "I am Cait. Come to my castle under the sea, we can have so much fun. You friend is sleeping, he'll be asleep for a long time. We'll have all the time we need." Sir Taylor's hands reached out to the water nymph's. Cait moved backwards with Sir Taylor, bringing him to the edge.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I told you, to my castle under the sea, you'll be safe with me. Take a deep breath...."

Sir Taylor was suddenly fully submerged in the water, it over took his senses. After a few seconds though, he was suddenly able to breathe and see under the water. It was the strangest feeling, like he was in a bubble that was protecting him. Sir Taylor didn't realize how deep the pond really was, he wasn't struggling to make the distance because Cait was pulling him along.

A dark shadow appeared in front of them, it loomed in the distance and Cait was swimming towards it. Sir Taylor assumed it was her under water castle. After a few more minutes of swimming, the shadow appeared less shadowy and more like a large cave. Sir Taylor soon realized it was nothing like what he was picturing, rather a hole cut into the ride of a huge rock.

They got to what looked like the entrance, their feet touched the ground and the water swarmed around Sir Taylor again, he couldn't see and breath any more. For a moment he panicked, wondering if Cait brought him down here to meet his death. But once he crossed the threshold of the cave, the water disappeared. It was like he was back on the surface again.

"Where am I?"

"I told you, you're at my castle. I told you, I wanted to have some fun with you."

As Cait said this, she slowly walked towards Sir Taylor, dropping to her knees. Undoing his rope belt, she tugged his pants down. Sir Taylor's cock sprang free, semi-erect and fucking huge as all hell. A smile spread across Cait's face, "I heard you were well endowed, but I was unaware that your cock as this large."

Cait began to lick the cock like a lollipop. Covering every inch with her saliva. From base to tip, Sir Taylor's cock began to grow to enormous proportions. Cait's eyes grew to the size of saucers as Sir Taylor's cock grew. "Mmmm more for me to taste, Sir Taylor, just how I like it."

Looking up at Sir Taylor, a wicked grin crossed his face that sent shivers down Cait's back. She felt his fingers wrap around her hair, and slowly ease his cock further into her mouth. The tenderness of it and made Cait relax and enjoy it even more. Cait really enjoyed giving blow jobs, she loved it even more when the cock filled her mouth and throat.

Working his cock over, Cait fondled his balls as Sir Taylor's enormous cock grew in her mouth. Cait looked up at Sir Taylor, removing his cock from her mouth, "Do you want to fuck my pussy? Fuck my pussy, Sir Taylor." Cait stood up and pushed Sir Taylor down on the floor of the cave and straddled him. Lowering herself on his cock, a soft moan escapes her lips.

Sir Taylor's cock stretches out Cait's tight pussy. With her knees at her side, Cait begins to raise and lower herself on Sir Taylor's cock. Up and down the whole cock, her hands on his chest, bracing herself. Sir Taylor reaches his hands up to grab at her breasts tweaking her nipples. His cock grows even more, Cait struggles to keep it from splitting in two.

Cait feels his balls tighten, she begins to raise and lowers her self with more speed, trying to get him to cum in her pussy faster. Finally she feels it, like a hose Sir Taylor sprays her pussy with his cum. His cum fills her up, and slowly seeps out her how stretched out pussy. Smiling, she hops off his cock. "Stay down, you're all dirty, I need to clean you up." Cait begins to lick his cock clean. Her pussy juices coated his cock, making it shiny and slimy.

Base to tip, Cait licks Sir Taylor's cock clean. When her mouth reaches the end of Sir Taylor's cock, he wraps his fingers through her hair and pushes down on the back of her head. All of him floods her mouth and throat. Nearly gagging, Cait looks up with a look of panic. Sir Taylor holds her head to his cock as he stands up. Looking down at her "You didn't think a blow job and a ride in your pussy would make me happy, did you? You said you hear the rumors about me and my cock, but I guess you missed the ones about what happens when I get turned on. I'm gonna fuck you til you scream."

Pushing Cait back, Sir Taylor knocks her over, her face down in the cave floor. Sir Taylor grabbed Cait by her hips, his giant cock raging in front of him. Pressing his cock against her ass, but not entering it. "My cock is growing, throbbing, and I don't want to fuck your stretched out pussy. How many cocks have you had up there? That's not fun, being the millionth one. But your ass, your ass is virgin territory and I'm gonna claim it as mine!"

Cait turns around, fear and panic have taken over. She tries to crawl away, but Sir Taylor has such a hold on her hips. Cait can feel his fingers digging in to her sides. Sir Taylor backed away, but didn't let go. She can feel his cock wiping the juice from her pussy all over his cock.

Slapping his hands on her ass, Sir Taylor pull it open and slams his cock into her ass. All of it fill Cait almost immediately. Sir Taylor's cock was buried in her ass, growing, throbbing, stretching and filling Cait. Sir Taylor's cock felt like a forearm was shoved up Cait's ass. Sir Taylor began grunting, thrusting, in and out of Cait's ass.

"That's right you water slut, you're shit is going to fall out of you for a week." Without missing a thrust, Sir Taylor twisted Cait around on his cock so she was looking at him. Looking up at Sir Taylor, she was terrified for what was coming next. Still thrusting in and out of Cait's ass, Sir Taylor's fingers started to work their way into her pussy.

First knuckle of his index and middle fingers wiggle in and out, up and down. Sir Taylor worked his fingers in further, two knuckles in his thrust start getting harder and faster. Sir Taylor's third finger slides in to Cait's pussy. Tired of working them in, Sir Taylor bent his fingers a bit more and shovel them in harder. Four fingers, then most of Sir Taylor's palm was in her. Finally his thumb tucked into the rest of his palm and Cait's pussy sucked the rest of is hand in. From the wrist and below, Sir Taylor's hand was inside Cait's pussy.

Sir Taylor's cock was thrusting in and out of Cait's ass while his fist was punching into her pussy. He began to flex his fingers in her pussy, stretching her out even more. "Slut, no guy is ever going to want to fuck you again." Pushing further, half of Sir Taylor's forearm is shoved up Cait's pussy with his still growing cock in her ass.

Pulling his hand from Cait's pussy, he shoves it into her mouth. "Lick it clean, slut." Cait hesitated and shook her head no. Sir Taylor did not like this insolence. "Lick it bitch!" Slapping her across the face with his pussy juice coated hand. Cait yelped in pain and Sir Taylor took that opportunity to shove his fingers in to her mouth. Fingers in mouth, cock in ass, Sir Taylor begins his drive to cum.

Slamming in and out of Cait's ass, his cock grows one final time before his cock explodes into her ass. Sir Taylor pulls his cock out of Cait's ass and smacks her face one last time before heading to the entrance. "Thanks for the fuck, slut. Now I know where to find a whore who can take my cock up my ass and fist in her pussy."

Sir Taylor broke the barrier of the cave and pond and began his swim to the surface. As for Sir Chris, well Sir Taylor just left him sleeping there. He used the sounds of his snores to find the pond again, so he could find his little water nymph nympho slut, Cait.