Water Park

Story Info
Getting wet and wild.
1.3k words
4.01
53.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers

I went to a theme park with some friends. We got settled and I set up my little pop-up tent to keep my stuff in. Some girl, about twenty, with her little brother put her stuff right next to my tent. She then stripped off her denim daisy dukes and tank top and started rubbing sunscreen over her skimpy bikini-clad tight body. She stopped briefly when she saw my glancing and asked if I would be staring all day. I said, no, but in a couple of hours I would happily re-apply her sunscreen for her. She laughed and said, nice try. For the rest of the day we kept bumping into each on water slides and in the very crowded pool. On one occasion I went on a river rapid water slide and she was behind me. I went down a steep slope, came off my tube and she came hurtling down after me. When she hit the water at the bottom her tube flipped over and she landed on me, straddling my body and I looked up and saw how athletic and hot she was, as she laughed, her breasts shuddering slightly under her thin bikini top. She said sorry and got off me and I said, my pleasure...she laughed again and I helped her back on her tube and she looked at me and said she will be needing that sunscreen reapplied soon.

I followed after her and she led me back to where our stuff was and she got the sunscreen, towelled herself off and was about to lay down on it when I told her, she could lay down in my tent if she wanted to get out of the sun and I could apply it in there.

She smiled knowingly and ducked into the tent, laid her towel out on the floor and lay on it. I started off kneeling beside her and it was just a thrill to be able to touch the body of this stunner. We chatted while I rubbed the sunscreen on her shoulders and back, making sure that I let her know that I had untied her bikini top for full access. She told me that she was wanting to be a personal trainer, but was stripping for a job, doing private shows and parties mainly with a friend. I told her that she had the perfect body for both and she thanked me.

She said that I needed to apply the sunscreen to her sides as well and as I did I had to straddle her butt and she wriggled her hips slightly and my dick got even harder in my swimming trunks. She smirked as she turned her face and asked if I was enjoying myself. I said, of course and rubbed the sunscreen up her sides from her hips, my fingertips brushing the sides of her breasts and she sighed contentedly. She said that she would have to turn over so I could cream her front as well. As she was about to flip over, I heard a young male teenage voice calling for her. I quickly helped secure her bikini back in place and got off her just as her brother poked his head in the tent. She asked if he wanted something to eat and climbed out and said she would meet me in the pool in about an hour. I went on a couple more rides with friends and then went to the pools and let a waterfall massage my shoulders while I waited. I didn't have to wait long as I saw her lithe body approach the pool and step in, her doe eyes scanning the numerous people in the pool, looking for me.

I watched her hard nipples lengthen as the cold water touched the underside of her breasts as she ventured deeper and I made sure that I stepped back into the rough curtain of water to make it harder to see me. She came closer and closer and was just about to walk past me when I ducked under the water. I came up out of the waterfall and enveloped her in my arms and pulled her back behind the water, and she turned to me kissing me, and between kisses, telling me that she had a feeling it was me in the waterfall but wasn't absolutely sure. She said I was naughty for assuming that I could just kiss her and I said if I was naughty I would pull her bikini off or grope her and she said she liked naughty guys. I lifted her slightly and kissed her under the full force of the powerful waterfall, as she wrapped her legs around me. I carefully pulled the string on her hip, loosening her bikini bottom on one side.

She pushed away from me playfully and told me to come and get her with a smirk as she started to try and swim away. I grabbed her ankle easily and pulled her back and her smile turned to surprise. I asked her if I hurt her and she said her bikini had come loose. I said, well you better cover up because there are people with goggles in the water. She yelped and scrambled to try and get the bikini tied but ended up holding her bikini in her hand as the other side must have come undone at some point. She looked at me, pleading for help and I told her I'll cover her and she can keep working on her bikini as I placed one large hand over her bare pussy and I pulled her body to me and into the safety of the waterfall again. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if I had planned that and she looked up and saw my face and she whispered that I was a naughty guy. I rubbed her silky smooth pussy in response with a grin and felt her thighs open wider as she kissed me.

She told me to make her cum so I slid two fingers inside her tight pussy with one hand with the other I loosened one of her breasts, licking her nipple and then strummed her clit with the other hand, slowly at first and then faster as I felt her body responding, her hips bucking as she fucked my fingers, her beautiful face contorting in orgasmic pleasure, biting her lips to stop from crying out in ecstasy. She pulled her other breast out of the bikini triangle and started licking her nipple as she whimpered and came hard. She didn't say anything else, just ducked beneath the surface, pulled my shorts down and in one motion whipped my rock hard cock out and I felt her lips around my shaft, her tongue against the head as she pulled me in deeper and released, deeper and released, hard and fast and I knew that I would cum hard before she ran out of breath as I was so turned on as it was. I could feel my orgasm building and I was about pull her up but she seemed intent on finishing the job under water.

I was cumming now and she pulled the head of my dick to the back of her throat and swallowed the whole load. She came up out of the water with a gasp, beautiful as ever, her swimsuit still in disarray. I kissed her hard and she kissed me back and I helped her with her swimsuit. I asked her name and how I could see her next. She said, you're a smart guy, you'll find me if you really want to. With that she kissed me again and said she needed to find her brother and leave as she had to work that night. I stayed under the waterfall until my erection subsided, before joining my friends on the waterslides.

shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers