Waterfall

Story Info
Vacationing girls find Sapphic paradise.
2.8k words
3.73
107.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crew Cut
Crew Cut
155 Followers

The heat of the city was almost unbearable. Tania and Helen had moved to separate bedrooms as even the merest touch of bodies as they lay trying to sleep was unbearable. This heatwave had lasted for a week, and they hadn't made love in bed in that time.

Yesterday they had filled up the spa bath with cold water and turned on the massage jets. That had provided some relief as they each masturbated against the force of water pounding their clits. Helen had then massaged Tania's breasts against the water and they had kissed deliciously, passionately. Tania ran her hands along Helen's back, down her buttocks and around her pelvis. She cupped her mons of venus and slid three fingers urgently inside Helen's hole. She twisted her fingers around, extending them against the walls, and feeling the sticky moisture within. Helen rode the fingers, pressing down, causing Tania's fingers to slide higher until they hooked around the curve of her cunt to The Spot. She pressed more urgently, forward in the vagina, as Helen arched her back, let out a gutteral moan and shook her cumming. Helen then went to work on Tania's tits. She knew just how to make Tania cum - by prolonged sucking and flicking and rolling of her pierced nipples, whilst pressing her knee to her pussy and allowing Tania to rub herself backward and forward.

Some way south of the city was a national park, a cool, forested area, where a not-too-strenuous climb led to a waterfall. The other attraction was a guest house and farm nearby, run by dykes, for dykes. Helen and Tania decided to take a break from the city and seek refuge in the cooler mountain air. A last minute cancellation meant they could secure a booking at the guest house.

Helen drove, and it has to be said that Helen is a bit of a lead-foot on the accelerator. About 30 kilometres away from their retreat, they were pulled over by the highway patrol. A cop aged about 30 emerged from the car. God, thought Tania, I always adore those leather jackets on female cops. A shot of wetness hit her panties as the cop sauntered around to the drivers' window and spoke to Helen. She leaned right in, her tits resting against the bottom of the rolled down window.

"So, do you know you were doing 105 in a 100 zone?"

Helen feigned surprise, though her protestations sounded rather hollow even to Tania!

"Any excuses?"

"I had no idea" Helen tried again, as the cop wrote the ticket.

"Where you two headed on such a hot day?"

"Oh, we're escaping from the city, headed for the guest house on the mountain," Tania leaned over and offered.

"Which one would that be then? You two gals travelling alone?"

"Oh, it's a farm - guest house about 30 K on," Helen stated.

"That would be Sappho's then," the cop retorted, and she pulled the ticket off the pad.

"Mmmm," Helen and Tania mumbled and nodded in unison.

Lady Cop then screwed the ticket in a ball and said "Mind how you go then, and SLOW down - here in the country, no need to move so fast!" With that she winked, leaned right inside the car and flicked the rainbow charm hanging from the rearview mirror, strode back to the patrol car and provided an escort to the front gate of Sappho's before bipping her horn and waving them off.

Tania and Helen smiled and commented that this was an auspicious and satisfactory start to their break. When they were shown to their room, the spell was enhanced. A deep, soft queen sized bed, a deck overlooking the coolness of the forest, and a plunge pool right there on the deck for their personal use! And a drop in temperature of enough degrees to make for a balmy, passion-filled night without the excessive temperature and mugginess of the city.

Tania stood before Helen, who pulled Tania into her arms. Tania was wearing only a singlet top and panties. Helen pulled Tania's top over her head, then knelt on the deep plush carpet and pulled her panties off her using her teeth. Tania stepped out of them as they reached the floor, then parted her legs slightly as Helen nibbled and licked all the way along her inside leg from ankle to bush. Her tongue found Tania's clit and she started lapping insistently. Helen then threw off her clothes and they embraced passionately, tongues mingling with each other, and exploring each others mouths, as they moved together to the plunge pool. With a splash they were fully immersed, laughing and groping at each other with their hands and feet. Tania sat on to the small ledge at one end of the pool as Helen ducked her head and attempted to lick Tania's labial lips and clit -rather unsuccessfully! She returned to the surface, spluttering and laughing, and took Tania's face between her hands and kissed, then ran her hands down to Tania's breasts. These she cupped, then squeezed and plucking the nipples, rolled them and tweaked them. Tania meanwhile, extended her leg, and with one elegant toe, started to toe fuck Helen under the water. This drove Helen wild, and she released her grip on Tania, arched her back and came almost instantly. This lusty, fun love-making went on for hours as each invented new ways to caress, embrace and explore the other's body. Fingers, toes, tongues, and eventually dildos were employed as they celebrated their joy and love, and the release of the stifling heatwave.

At about 9pm, they called room service for champagne and ice cream with a separate bowl of cream. Tania leaned over and dangled her breasts in the bowl of cream, then presented them to Helen to lick. Tania is such a tit-fuck lover - any form of sucking and she cums screaming for more. She threw Helen to the bed and having refreshed the cream, pulled her tits by the rings and inserted first one nipple then the other in Helen's hole. Helen gyrated her hips and squashed down her pussy onto the firm, soft tits so busily massaging themselves against her cunt.

Then Tania pushed her face between Helen's legs and lapped the cream. Her broad, flat tongue strokes right along Helen's slit, followed by two penetrative fingers hard-fucking made Helen scream a cumming and ejaculate - a milky creamy gush that mingled with the cream now being eaten by Tania.

Eventually our two love honeys fell asleep in each others arms, tired, spent and pleasured. Next morning Tania awoke with Helen's finger gently teasing her clit, and coaxing more wetness from within. Tania kept her eyes closed and allowed herself to reach orgasm, gently but quickly. Renewed and refreshed, she sat on Helen, her pussy embracing Helen't tits, while she leant over and kissed, nibbled and sucked Helen's clit. As Helen moaned, she rimmed her ass with a finger,pushed it in and shoved two fingers into her cunt. Helen bucked wildly, and was rapidly reaching cumming so Tania rapidly inserted a third then a fourth. As Helen was on the brink, she flattened her whole hand, twisted it in, and the balled it into a fist. "Oh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK" screamed Helen "Baabbbbbbbbbyyyyy Yeeeeeeeeesssss"

Although they were some distance from the main house, Tania and Helen got the giggles, convinced that their "love song" would have carried miles and echoed around the lush valley they were in. No wonder the cows and hens were contented female beasts on this farm they decided.

They had decided that after breakfast in the dining room of the main guest house they would set out for the waterfall, a two hour hike. Breakfast was served by one of the owners, Shelley, a 50-something earth-mother dyke, whose greatest pleasure was providing a secure, safe and beautiful venue for other lesbians to unwind and enjoy themselves. She provided accommodation ranging from singles through quadruple rooms - the latter consisting of two queen sized beds and a spa big enough for at least six! Some couples liked to stay private, others weren't looking for sex (but were often pleasantly surprised), whilst Shelley greeted orgiests with the "be safe" motto. Shelley's wife of 30 years, Vera, had an uncanny knack of being able to matchmake the singletons she met. Sometimes she offered previous guests a reduced rate weekend, inviting a likely potential partner on the same weekend. She had managed to manoeuvre three commitment ceremonies to take place either in the guesthouse or the mountain forest in this way.

Shelley and Vera provided a knapsack with picnic lunch for Helen and Tania, and explicit directions through the forest to the waterfall. Make sure you stick to the marked path - it will take you to the TOP of the waterfall...you don't need a permit to visit there. If you get lost, or stray off the path, stay where you are and you will eventually be found, they cautioned.

Helen and Tania set off, holding hands and lover-touching along the track. Occasionally Helen would pat Tania's arse, or Tania would push her hands into Helen's shorts, or one of them would cup and suck the other's breast. They were laughing and touching so much, they wandered a little off the marked track, but still on a clearly defined path, which they assumed would be OK. After walking for an hour they reached the base of the waterfall. A beautiful pool greeted them, and they immediately stripped off all their clothes and plunged in. Noone else was around, although Helen thought she heard a twig snap on the bank above them. Probably just a kangaroo, or even lyrebird in the thick tangle of bush. The lovers swam around each other, slithering gently across each other's bodies, nipples caressing buttocks, fingers gently probing pussies, pussies sliding over each other, and tongues lapping soft flesh.

After some time they lay a rug out on the bank and, still wet, began fucking wildly. This time Tania was on all fours, and Helen pulled out a dildo from the knapsack. Tania was playing with her own clit, massaging it and masturbating on her fingers, when Helen banged the dildo hard in and out. This time, Helen definitely heard a noise.....a heavy footfall.

From the bushes emerged a very stern looking Park Ranger. Her hair was tied back severely into a bun....no hair strayed onto her face. She was wearing heavy set shoes, and a rangers uniform of skirt and tucked-in shirt, with a tie at the neck. Her skirt seemed a bit bunched at the front. "What do you two think you are doing in my park?" she barked. "I am sick of you sapphic sluts from that guest house coming here and engaging in this sort of activity WITHOUT A PERMIT." With that she took a walkie-talkie from her leather belt and spoke crisply into it " Andrea here. I've caught another pair going at it like sluttish whores......right I will deal with them here you get here."

She took a rope out of her ranger bag and ordered Tania, who was so aghast her mouth had dropped open with not a sound emerging, to bend over by a tree stump. "You are the main slut here ...taking that cock the way you did. You will have to be disciplined." With that, she tied Tania's hands behind her back, and bound her feet, and secured her to the tree stump. She ordered Helen to unzip her ranger skirt, and drop it to the ground. Helen, not wanting to see Tania harmed decided compliance was the safest bet. Under her skirt she was wearing a harness and a cock at least 10 inches long! "Oh", gasped Helen.

Helen and Tania were at the mercy of the disciplinarian bulldyke. She ordered Helen to lick her ass while she banged Tania with the cock. "I'll treat you young whores to think you can get away with this kind of behaviour without seeking approval. Ever since those middle aged hippie lesbians set up that guesthouse there has been trouble in this park. Once visitors used to have to come past my ranger station, and I would give approval for entry or not, now you all traipse up here by that forest path without reference to me!"

She whipped round and slapped Helen across the buttocks, ordering her tongue stiffer, and to stick it high in her ass. She banged the cock back and forth in Tania, and as she did her bun came undone and her long hair cascaded down her back. Helen gasped at its beauty and wondered how this woman could have become so embittered. She was just like one of the butch dykes her mother had warned her against! Mind you, both Helen and Tania liked a bit of the domme in each other, and were always keen to fuck with toys as well as their bodies. Both had leather collars, vests, rings and chains and a whip that they employed at various times, with mutual agreement and to mutual satisfaction.

As Tania was wimpering and begging to stop, and Helen was wondering how much longer she would have to suck ass, a pair of footsteps came closer, and emerging from the bushes was Lady Cop from yesterday. " Andrea " she ordered, "Enough!". Andrea immediately withdrew her girlcock and turned to Lady Cop "Oh, Melanie you have no idea how naughty these two have been." "Oh, yes I do" smiled Melanie "I caught them yesterday....speeding....in such a hurry to get to their love nest. I let them off yesterday, but I can see they need more punishment, but not the kind you are meting out."

With that, she untied Tania, ordered Tania and Helen to get dressed immediately, and to sit - apart - on the rug, two metres between them. She removed her cap to reveal a stunning red crew cut. She pulled Andrea to her, and caressed her body all over, running her fingers repeatedly through her long thick hair, and removing her shirt, to reveal a perfect pair of 34C breasts, with brown nipples, pierced with barbells. Melanie then slow-stripped from her police uniform. Every so often she glanced over at Helen and Tania to see what effect the show was having on them. As she had correctly judged, it was driving them insane with frustration "Don't dare move closer together, and don't touch yourselves" Melanie ordered. "Just watch".

Melanie and Andrea rutted and fucked for an hour, screaming their orgasms over and over through the forest, like mating cries. Tania and Helen were drenched in their own individual wetness, unable to move for fear of being dominated and humiliated yet again. Eventually, noting the misery our lovebirds were in, Melanie moved towards Helen and stood astride her, and Andrea did the same with Tania. They dangled their pussies just out of reach from mouths, and dripped rivulets of cum and juice onto their faces. Slowly they lowered themselves over Helen and Tania's faces, and were licked and lapped in unison. Melanie told Helen and Tania to sit cross-legged facing each other, and close together. Melanie and Andrea resumed their stance straddling the faces, and this time facing each other. While they were being sucked, they embraced and kissed, and played with each others' tits, then rolling and sucking nipples in their mouths. Andrea and Melanie came in a shuddering simultaneous orgasm, and dropped to their knees.

By this time, Tania and Helen were frustrated beyond belief. Here were our lovers, never able to keep their hands off and out of each other being forced to do just that, and to endure a show guaranteed to excite their moreish appetites!

At last, Melanie declared that enough punishment had been extracted and that Tania and Helen were free to go..... but they MUST NOT linger on the path, and were never to think they could fuck without permission in this spot again. Permits were issued (very sparingly) by Andrea based on a personal appraisal process.

Helen and Tania scarpered back to the guest house, unharmed, but shocked at what had occurred. Eventually they made their way to the dining room for the evening meal, and were greeted by Vera and Shelley. Vera said "We have some additional guests joining us for dinner tonight - two of our locals". Shelley ushered in the guests and said "Tania, Helen, we'd like you to meet two of our dyke friends who live and work in the area Andrea..... and ....Melanie"

Melanie smiled "Welcum to our little piece of Paradise. We know some very special places you might enjoy. Andrea can issue a permit to enable you to enjoy yourselves at leisure. Perhaps we could talk it over a little more tonight?"

Crew Cut
Crew Cut
155 Followers